Ex Sex

Story Info
(Baby) One More Time.
1.8k words
3.67
57.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone rang. The young man, alone in the house, slowly walked across the room to answer. Had anyone else been there, they surly would have swooned over his bare well muscled chest, his famous shaved head, his full sexy lips and his intense moody eyes.

The voice at the other end was quiet, but he recognized the soft drawl immediately. “Justin, it’s me.” The young man’s heart immediately began to race. He had mixed feelings about hearing her voice after all they had been through; after all she had done to him. He had to admit her still had feelings for her, who wouldn’t? He had loved her with all of his heart, and she had chosen him- him, above all the others. He tried to speak, but he found that his breath was caught in the pounding of his chest. No words came out.

“Justin, are you there?” That voice, that sexy little accent, he thought that he’s never hear it again. His TV and radio was closely monitored, so that he could avoid those harsh memories, that feeling of his heart tearing in two every time he thought of her. If he wanted a newspaper, he’d send someone out for it, just so he wouldn’t have to take the chance of seeing her smiling out from a magazine cover. A chance, who was he kidding? Her face practically wallpapered the newsstand.

“Yeah, I’m here.” He had tried to make his voice sound hard and unforgiving. He’d be damned if he’d let her know how hearing her voice had made him feel. But instead it just came out tired. He wished that he would have let the service screen the call, but his thoughts had been so far away from this girl for a change; he had let his guard down. Now he knew what a mistake that was.

“Justin, I’m sorry to bother you,” she whispered. Was that sadness her heard in her voice too? “This house is so empty right now. I-I just needed to hear your voice. I’m sorry- I’m sorry. That sounds so stupid. I’ll just let you go, I know you don’t want to talk to me- I‘m sorry I bothered you.

“Britney, wait!” Justin called out just in time. The girl didn’t disconnect. “It doesn’t sound stupid. I understand if you need to talk.” Damn! Why had he said that? He could have just let her hang up and went on about his business of forgetting about her.

“Justin, I’m so lonely right now. I just can’t stand the quiet. I’m sorry to ask, but can you come over for a little bit? I’ll understand if you say no.”

Justin could feel his brain go thick and fuzzy. If there was a reason to say no, he couldn’t remember it. He asked her where she was staying, and realized that it wasn’t far at all. “I’ll be there in ten minutes,” he told her.

He set the phone down on its base, and without bothering to put on a shirt, headed to the door. His sandals were right by the door, and his keys hanging right above them. He slipped into them, grabbed the keys from their hook, and quickly locked the door behind him.

He pealed out of the driveway in record time, and made it to Britney’s rented townhouse with two minutes to spare. Looking at the front door, he felt the fog start to lift from his brain. Slow down, he told himself, be cool. He walked up the steps as slowly as he could manage, which was still too fast, too eager. He realized that there was no way he could disguise it, any longer- he was still in love with the girl, and probably always would be.

Britney greeted him at the door and quickly ushered him in. She looked like an angel, in a white wrap dress that covered barely more than a towel would have. Her golden blond hair fell in soft curls around her delicate creamy shoulders. She gave him a shy smile, and her rosy cheeks puffed out giving her a deceptively innocent appearance he had fallen for so many times before.

“Justin, I-”

“Shh!” he put a finger to her lips and smiled. Her eyes met his in understanding. They both new what the other wanted. They missed what they had had; what they had thrown away for whatever their reasons had been. They each craved something- the touch of the other, the warmth of someone safe and familiar, the reassurance that everything would be ok.

Justin took her hand and led her through the huge entrance and through the hallway. His eyes searched for the tell tale signs that an open door led to the room where she slept. It was almost like a music video, there beating hearts providing the only rhythm they needed.

Justin recognized the familiar bedspread through the wide opened door, and led her into the softly lit room. If he had entertained any self doubt about why she had called him here, they left his mind now. Soft scents of vanilla and musk filled the room, and votives in glass candle holders flickered on the dresser. Britney’s jewel toned satin sheets where drawn back, awaiting there hungry bodies.

Justin’s eyes feasted on Britney’s beautiful face for just a moment. He ran his hands down the length of her body, and when he lifted them again, he took her filmy dress with them. Her hands were already eagerly unfastening the buttons on his white kaki shorts.

Justin’s ex wore nothing under the thin dress that he had just removed. Her full breasts where remarkably firm and tight for there size. Her toned abs, her nipped in waist, her full womanly hips and amazing ass where absolutely perfect, just as he had remembered them. He drank her in with his eyes.

She undid his shorts and let them fall to his feet. He was wearing the blue silk boxers that she had bought him, and she couldn’t help but smile. It was good to know that he was still thinking of her. There was comfort in that. Britney ran her hands over his rippled chest and inhaled deeply. She had forgotten almost, how much she enjoyed his scent. As he ran his hands over her body, she felt herself shudder with anticipation. She wanted him, she missed him, she needed him.

He felt no less under her spell. Cupping her breasts, he bent down to take one into his mouth. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, savoring the taste of her. He had often wondered if he would ever again touch her this way, feel her shiver in his hands the way she was doing now. She made him feel like a man, pure and simple. His need for her was strong and primal.

Britney felt her knees go weak. Justin’s tongue swirled around her areola, his teeth nibbled gently on her engorged and sensitive nubs. Like a medieval knight her reached down with his free hand and scooped her up. With a mix of fierceness and tenderness, he lay her down on the bed and covered her with his body.

There eyes met again- desire, longing, hunger- it was all there. “I’ve missed your touch,” Britney whispered to him. “I need you now.”

The kiss that followed was like two thirsty travelers in the desert; they drank of each other as if their lives depended on it. Their lips and tongues searched each other out. An undeniable realization that this was what they had been missing, what they had been longing, for overtook them. And at the same time, they knew that this might be the last time that they would be together like this. There was something precious, something fragile in that touch that was at once completely fierce and unbridled.

Justin didn’t think that he could hold back any longer, but he felt a sudden pang of uncertainty. Was he taking advantage? Would she expect that this would mean something more? His eyes met hers as he positioned himself over her. “Are you sure?” he asked his voice husky and overheated.

“Yes, Justin. I need you,” her eyes looked moist and pleading. Had he been a stronger man, he might have told her that they shouldn’t, that he couldn’t, that she would thank him later. But looking into her eyes, he realized that no man was that strong. Or maybe he was simply incapable of realizing anything, and that was simply his justification when he thought it over later.

She released a deep appreciative moan as he plunged into her pussy. She was warm and wet and welcoming. She must have been thinking about him for a while before she finally called, he realized. He knew her body, knew the way it responded to him- always positively, but Britney usually required more time to warm up, lots of kissing and caressing- not that Justin ever minded, but the urgency they both felt was obviously a long built up, and this union long sought for.

“Justin! Yes! Oh god! Oh god- yes Justin. Fuck me harder, baby. You know how I like it!”

Justin had almost forgotten what a screamer she was, and how hot it made him. He sunk his finger nails into her amble but cheeks and buried his meat into her again and again.

“God, Justin! Your cock feels so good inside me. Oh my god, Justin, oh my god. Fuck me with your great big dick. Fuck your little Britney. Do it to me daddy- do it hard.”

Sometimes it even amazed the great Justin Timberlake that the one and only Britney Spears was wiggling beneath him, talking nasty in her sweet sexy voice, begging for his cock, begging him to fuck her. She had a nasty mouth on her, and he loved it. His body rose and fell over her with frantic pace.

“What do you want baby?” he asked her knowing the answer, knowing it would send them both over the edge.

“Pond my cunt baby! Pound it hard. I want you to cum all over my body,” the last word was barely a whisper, “now.”

Justin pulled out and stroked his cock hard while white gobs of hot spunk splashed over her belly and neck, she hungrily opened her mouth as the last jets landed accost her tongue and lips. She smacked her lips and swallowed. “You know I love the taste of your cum, baby,” she said with a laugh. “Come on, we both need a shower.”

This time it was her turn to take his hand and lead him. As the warm water washed over his body and Britney sunk to her knees, he realized it was going to be a long day. And he didn’t mind a bit.