Ex-Sisters-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
First sexual encounter with Sister-In-Law.
2.2k words
4.27
129.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

The last story I told you about getting together with my ex-sisters-in-law Miki and Jodie. This story is about my ex-wife's sister, Sherry.

Sherry is a tall redhead with thick, curly, bushy hair. She has green eyes, is very good looking, and huge tits. I had always wanted to play with her boobs. We were alone in the house at one of the family get-togethers and she saw me staring at them. Sherry asked me if I wanted to touch them. She didn't have to ask twice. We had to be careful so we would not be caught. I stuck my hands up under her shirt and as she was not wearing a bra, I was able to cup them in my hands. I massaged them, pinching her nipples that extended out so far I was afraid they would push through the fabric of her shirt. She reached down and grabbed my cock, rubbing it back and forth until I thought I would cum. Suddenly we heard voices coming and we had to quickly stop. This happened several times over the years, but never anything else.

My ex-mother-in-law goes to Florida every winter, to escape the blustery northeast weather. One year my wife, at the time, decided to go with her. Sherry checks the house for her every couple of days and I stop by every evening on my way home from work to make sure everything is all right. One evening I stopped and saw that Sherry's vehicle was parked in the driveway. Oh how I wished she was alone. I let myself into the house and noticed the lights were all off. I flipped on the lights inside the front door where I had entered. Nothing unusual, except for a note on the counter. It said, "Meet me in the downstairs den. Tonight I am yours."

I turned the lights off, made my way to the stairs that would lead me downstairs to Sherry. I walked down the stairs, made a left hand turn at the bottom and walked into the den. The lights were off, there were candles lit everywhere, and the smell of vanilla incense filled my nostrils. The furniture was pushed to the outer periphery and on the floor were blankets and pillows. Sherry is kind of what you would call a free spirit, with a very different outlook on life than most people. To each their own, as they say.

She was sitting in the middle of the room, naked, with her legs crossed, meditating. I waited a few moments, she opened her eyes, jumped up and ran over to me, giving me the biggest hug I have ever had, pressing her huge tits into my chest. She kissed me softly on the lips and asked if I could spend the night. Let's see, I have a beautiful, naked, red head with enormous boobs asking me if I want to spend the night. It took me a lot less time to answer yes than what it took you to read the previous sentence.

She backed away and said that I was not allowed to touch her. I looked at her somewhat dumbfounded. I mean, her note said tonight she is mine, but now she does not want me to touch her. What the hell? Sherry said she wanted us to masturbate ourselves for our first orgasm of the evening. I was a little self conscience about doing this, but I agreed. I took my clothes off and threw them on a chair in a corner of the room. That would be the last I saw of them for a long time.

I laid on the floor, on my left side, with my right leg bent so that I could easily reach my cock. Sherry sat about 5 feet away, with her legs spread apart, feet flat on the floor. My cock was already hard, so I started massaging my balls with my right hand. She was playing with her tits, pinching her nipples, lifting her titties to her mouth and sucking on them. She slowly moved her hand down to her pussy. I was amazed at how hairy she was down there. She ran her finger along the outside of her pussy lips, and I could tell by her shifting her weight, that she was getting excited. She took her little finger and her index finger and spread her pussy lips. I started stroking my cock very slowly. Sherry was licking her lips as she was now running her finger up and down her pussy. She inserted one finger, then a second, and began a rhythmic motion that I could tell would put her over the edge quickly. With her other hand she was massaging her clit. I was stroking myself faster now. I looked into Sherry's eyes and knew she would soon cum. I could here the squishing sound of her cunt as she was now furiously fingering herself. She threw her head back, moaned loudly, and her body quivered as she came. She took her fingers out of her pussy and licked them off, just as I spurted my cum all over the blanket and my fingers.

She kind of half moaned, half giggled as she crawled over to me and began licking the cum off my fingers and cock. She gave me a deep kiss and pushed me down on to my back. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy over my mouth. I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. Every now and then I would flick my tongue over her asshole. In a few minutes I felt her starting to cum again. She forced her hairy pussy on to my face to the point that I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I was forced to swallow her sweet juices. She lifted up a little and I let out a big sigh. Sherry apologized but said I made her feel so good and now she was going to make me feel good.

My cock was hard and throbbing again. Sherry got on the floor in front of me and took me all in her mouth at once. She bobbed her head up and down my dick like there was no tomorrow. And then she stopped. She began kissing it and licking the shaft up and down. It had a mind of its own, as it began twitching uncontrollably. She had me get up on all fours and I was wondering what the fuck is she going to do now. She began licking my asshole, plunging her tongue in as far as she could get it. My God!!! No one had ever done that to me before. It felt fantastic and I reached underneath me to stroke my cock, but Sherry swatted my hand away saying she didn't want me to cum yet. I didn't think it could get any better as she continued licking my asshole. Finally, she had me lay down on my back and began sucking me again. Damn, she has a wonderful mouth. As she was blowing me, she reached her right hand under my ass, and wiggled her middle finger in my asshole. She shoved it in as far as it would go. Sherry was finger fucking my asshole while she sucked my cock. This only lasted for a minute as I came like I have never cum before in her mouth. She kept licking and sucking, making sure she got it all. The feeling of her finger in my ass was incredible. Guys, if you ever get the chance to do it, I suggest you do it. You don't know whether to cum or shit. It was fantastic.

She slid up beside me and gave me a deep, passionate kiss and thanked me for coming. Thank me? Hell, I should buy her something for doing what she had so far. As we lay there I began playing with her tits, pulling and pinching her nipples. I sucked and licked on them for another 10 minutes as Sherry came again. She said that was the first time in a long time she had come while someone was licking her tits. Always happy to oblige. I continued to suck her tits, when she asked me if I could lick her pussy and asshole.

I said I would but that I wanted to shave her pussy first. She was not sure that she would like that, as she had never completely shaved her juicy little clam. I told her the hair would grow back if she didn't like it. She eventually agreed and went to gather the necessary equipment to do the job. I started by taking a pair of scissors and cutting off the thickest part of her pussy hair. My cock was hard again as I was doing this. I then took a wash cloth and wetted her pussy hair. I lathered some shaving cream and spread it all over her hair. She was getting quite wet by all this and I knew she would wind up enjoying it. I took the razor and slowly began shaving her. As I continued shaving Sherry, I noticed she was getting more and more aroused. When I was done shaving the area right above her pussy, I leaned in and gave her clit a big suck. She came instantly and begged me to keep eating her.

After cleaning up from shaving, I continued to lick and suck her cunt. I started doing the letters of the alphabet on her clit. Very softly, just enough for her to know what I was doing. It became a game and she started calling out the letters as I would do them. When I got to M she had another orgasm. I licked and swallowed all her juices and she said that having a shaved pussy was such a different experience, it felt like her pussy was more sensitive to my tongue. I told her I wanted to taste her asshole and she got on all fours in front of me. I was licking, biting, her ass cheeks and running my tongue up and down her butt crack, until I finally started fucking her asshole with it. She was forcing her ass back on my tongue, all the while rubbing her freshly shaved pussy. She came again. She turned to me and said, "Fuck me now!!!"

I started to turn her over, but she stopped me. "Fuck me doggy!!!", she screamed. I rammed my cock into her pussy in one motion. She actually jumped forward, turned around and yelled something indistinguishable at me. I started pumping my dick in and out of her pussy as fast as I could. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me. As I was fucking her, I could feel her rubbing her pussy, no doubt pleased with the way a newly shaved cunt feels to the touch. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock and I held on to her waist as she began climaxing yet again. I pulled my cock out and told her that I wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Sherry was not sure about this. She said she had never had a cock in her asshole, just a finger. I told her not to worry, that I would take my time and it would not hurt that much. She finally agreed and went to find something for lubrication. Her mother didn't have anything, so she brought a tub of butter back with her. Close enough. I first took some on my fingers and spread the butter on my cock. Sherry started sucking and licking it, saying she couldn't resist. I think she was just putting off the inevitable. I spread some more butter on my dick, got some more on my fingers and began spreading it around her asshole. I stuck one finger in her butthole, slowly moving it in and out and around. After a minute or two, I stuck a second finger in her ass. She jumped a little at the pain, but soon relaxed enough to let me finger her hole with both fingers. She took a deep breath and I felt her asshole actually open up a little bit more. I worked my two fingers in her for a little. I took them out and put the head of my cock at the entrance of her asshole. I stuck the head in, and she jumped. I told her to relax, take your time, ease yourself back onto it. I stayed still as she slowly impaled her asshole with my cock. After a few minutes she began to move back and forth, slowly at first, then faster. Finally, she turned to me and said, "fuck my asshole, you bastard. Fuck it hard and cum deep inside my ass. I want to feel your cum splash on the inside of my ass."

I pumped my cock in and out of her asshole for a couple of minutes. I finally came inside her, pushing my dick in as far as it would go. When I was done cumming, I pulled my cock from Sherry's ass and she turned around and licked the cum from my cock. This was the first time, but not the last time the two of us have been together.

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers