Ex-Step-Daughter

Story Info
My Ex-Step-Daughter and Her Best Friend.
2.4k words
4.16
73.7k
59
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 4years since my 9year Marriage ended. My Ex-Wife, Marie, and I remained Friends. We occasionally hung out and usually fucked when We did...even though She was seldom single. I also remained Friends with Her Children that I helped raise.

Lora was a strong willed Toe-Head Girl that never fit in with any group in school. She and I had developed a strong bond because We both spoke Our mind, no matter what, but always did so with respect.

Lora confided in me Her attraction to Women. We had long talks about Our mutual Bisexuality. I was the only one to know about Her ongoing encounters with Her Best Friend, Demi.

Lora was now 19. She was a short, curvy, blonde. Her breasts were a cup larger than Her Mothers C-cup breasts, but they had identical dime-sized nipples. It was nearly impossible for either to hide Their nipples due to the fact they were always hard. Loras blue eyes, sweet smile, bubbly personality, and goofiness were hard to resist. Her mouth and fiery personality made Her interesting to be around.

One Saturday night, as I pulled into the back lot of the Adult bookstore, I noticed Loras car. I felt a combination of surprise and excitement. I had told Her about the place, and what the possibilities were.

I entered, paid my money, and scanned my 'key'. As I approached the first theater, Lora and Demi came out. The look of shock on both Their faces when they saw me was priceless!

Lora took only a second to get a smile on Her face and jumped up to give me a hug. The aroma of pussy was strong on Her face as She gave me a kiss.

"Hi Girls! How are You doing?", I said with a smile. With a whiff of Loras mouth, I looked at Demi and asked, "What have You two been up to?"

Demi, always being bold around me, quipped..."I've been getting my pussy licked in front of ALL THESE GUYS!" as she motioned to the group of smiling Men standing behind Her. "And now We are gonna go to the Gay Theater to see how the other half live!" She said with a smile.

"Well come on then!" I said, taking Demi by the hand and with my arm around Lora.

We entered the Gay theater and I got to sit between them on a back couch. I draped my arms around Their necks. I was able to feel a breast of each 19 year old for the first time. Neither were wearing bras. Demis breasts were maybe a full B-cup and VERY firm. I ran my fingers over Her raisin sized nipple. I did the same to Loras large hard nipple.

"I'm glad You're here." Lora whispered to me then She rested Her head on my chest.

We sat there for a few minutes watching two 20something Guys on the big screen fuck a 40something Guy from both ends.

A Young Man came up and knelt between my legs. I gave him a smile and nod. He undid my pants. Demis eyes were huge as He pulled out my half-hard cock, gave it a few strokes, then started sucking.

As He bobbed His head on my cock, I worked the Girls Shirts up uncovering Their breasts. I took ahold of a breast in each hand. Kneading each Girls breast and tweaking Their nipples.

Lora still had Her head on my chest. Her face maybe a foot from the face of the Young Man sucking my cock. He pulled His mouth from my cock. He and Lora gave each other a deep kiss. He went back to sucking me.

Demi looked up at me. She and I began kissing. I felt Lora shift and bend down. The young Man took His mouth off my cock and Lora began sucking Me in rhythm with His stroking.

Demi and I broke Our kiss. She stared at her Friend sucking Her Ex-Step-Dad. The Young Man and Demi kissed.

Lora removed my cock from Her mouth and kissed me passionately. The Young Man began sucking me again.

Lora and Demi kissed for a short time until I began to moan. They watched as I blew my load down the Young Mans throat. He continued to bob and suck as I came...and after I came. My moans became loud groans as He continued. After a few minutes I had to stop Him.

He got up and began sucking a man on an adjacent couch. We watched for a few minutes. Demi kept trying to play with my ultra-sensitive half-hard cock. She would giggle every time I stopped Her.

"I wanna do that." Lora whispered to me.

"Me too!" Demi chirped.

"OK...lemme show You two something." I said as I stood and zipped up.

We left the theater area. Scanned Our 'keys' and entered the booth section.

I led them into an end booth. Latching the door, I told Demi to pick something to watch. She picked one where a tiny Asian was getting gangbanged by huge black cocks.

"Now You two kneel down and look through that hole. Tell me what You see." I told them pointing to the 4inch hole in the wall.

They were ear to ear as they looked.

Lora spun Her head around. With a big smile said, "There is a Guy in there stroking His cock and looking at Us!"

"Rub the bottom of the hole with 2 fingers." I told Her.

Demi quickly did. Almost immediately a cock appeared. Demi wasted no time and started stroking the stranger. After a few minutes, Lora started sucking Him. Then Demi. They would trade off every few minutes. While one sucked, the other fondled His balls.

I stood behind them, stroking my cock. The sight of these two 19year olds sucking a stranger for the first time was awesome.

He began moaning while Lora was sucking Him. He exploded in Her mouth. When He was done, She turned to me with a mouth full of cum and a confused look.

I chuckled and said, "Swallow it, spit it out, or give it to Demi."

Demi grabbed Loras head and began kissing Her.

"Come on You two little Sluts." I said, extending my hands and helping Them up.

We left the corner booth and went to a booth in the center that I knew had multiple glory holes.

Lora clicked through the channels. She stopped on one that was showing a Young Woman getting ass fucked my a much older Man.

Before We knew it, Demi was on Her knees, topless, and with a tit shoved through one of the holes. Lora quickly removed Her top and began sucking a black cock that was hanging through another hole. I slid my cock through the third hole and was instantly greeted with a hot, wet mouth.

I Went back and forth from watching Demi and Lora sucking separate Strangers.

Lora stood and pulled down Her shorts. Backing Her pussy up to the hole, She smiled at me and said, "Time to lose my virginity!"

I stared as She lined up a fairly large black cock with Her virgin pussy. Demi scurried over on Her hands and knees to watch. Lora moaned and She began working the cock in. She let out a squeal. She took a breath and shoved back.

Letting out a painful wail as Her first cock bottomed out in Her pussy. She moaned, "OH HELL YEA! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

Demi watched in shock as Lora and the Stranger both slammed against the wall from opposite sides.

Demi threw off Her shorts and landed at the wall of the cock She had been sucking. She grabbed Her ankles and shoved Her pussy against the hole.

I watched as Demi painfully lost Her virginity. The stranger on the other side must have just slammed into Her and began pounding. She was letting out a wailing squeal for about 30seconds.

Lora was still slamming Her ass against the wall when I blew my load into the anonymous mouth on the other side of my glory hole. I turned and watched my two slutty 19year olds getting fucked for the first time.

Lora reached up and took ahold of Demis hair. She lifted Her head and they stared into each others eyes as they were getting fucked. Demi reached up and took ahold of my half-hard cock. She stroked as Lora spread my ass and did Her best to lick my asshole.

Lora worked two fingers up my ass which got my cock hard again.

Lora started slamming 3 fingers up my ass. The stranger fucking Demi unloaded deep into Her pussy. Only moments later, another started fucking Her. Lora continued getting rammed by the big dark cock.

I shot my load all over Demis face. I heard moaning behind me as Loras pussy got filled with cum. She too stayed in place and was rewarded with another cock.

I turned around to face Lora. Demi slid 2 fingers up my ass as Lora began sucking my near-limp cock.

Lora and Demi were both filled with another load of cum. Demi stood for a minute to catch Her breath but kept fingering my ass.

Another cock appeared through Her hole that She had been fucked through. I stepped back removing my cock from Loras mouth. Demi managed to keep Her 2 fingers buried in my ass as I squatted down to suck the cock.

The cock in my mouth didn't last but 5 minutes.

After I sucked Him dry Demi said, The next one goes in Your ass."

"Yea! Time for You to get fucked!" Lora agreed moments before She got another load into Her pussy.

The next cock to appear was rock hard and arrow straight. It slit easily into my ass after the fingering the Girls had given me.

The Girls got as close as They could to watch me get ass fucked. It took only a few minutes before my ass was filled with Cum.

It seemed like only seconds after He pulled out before another slid into my ass. It was pretty big and I even let out a mild whimper. Both Girls looked up at me.

As the monster cock began slamming hard and fast into my ass, I angled over and began sucking a cock poking through another hole.

Lora stood and backed up to the hole across from me. She backed up to the dark cock protruding from the hole.

I could tell from the angle she was at and the concentration on Her face that She was trying to take it into Her ass. Each attempt was met with a wince and a pull away. Demi went over and reached behind Lora. She began working the cock into Her Friends ass.

Lora first got a few inches in Her ass, then the rest. She remained a couple inches off the wall and Demi watched as the dark cock stretching Her virgin ass. Lora would whimper with each slow thrust of the cock.

The fat cock in my ass unloaded what seemed like a quart into me. He continued to fuck, but my ass was too sore to continue. I slid off Him.

Demi saw the still hard cock that had been in my ass. She backed up and did her best to take him into her ass, but wasn't able. She kept muttering that it was too big.

I pulled Demi forward a bit. I took some of the cum oozing from my ass and pushed two fingers into Demis ass...then three fingers. I removed my fingers, pressed Her asshole against the cock.

He must have given one big push because the look on Demis face told me that he was balls deep in Her ass. She couldn't make a sound. Tears ran from Her eyes and She began to sweat.

I heard Lora getting an ass load of cum. She began sucking the next cock that came through the hole.

Demi began to moan and whimper between assgasms.

Demi got a load in her ass then took the next in her pussy. That Girl was having a non-stop orgasm with peaks about every 30-60 seconds.

Lora swallowed a load the began working on the next cock.

I knelt down and took the only available cock in my mouth. I got a mouthful in only about 2 minutes, but the next lasted almost 10.

Demi got an ass load of cum from the next cock. The cock must have been keeping Her on her feet. When it was removed from Her ass, She collapsed onto the cum covered floor.

Lora swallowed another load after about 10 minutes. I finished off another cock, swallowing every drop. Then started on another.

Lora took another cock in Her ass. That seemed to last forever.

Demi lay on the floor rubbing Her clit and watching Us fuck and suck cocks.

After a few more loads down my throat and into Loras pussy, the cocks had all cum and had quit coming.

Lora and Demi had 69ed on the floor, cleaning out each others holes. Both of them had hair that was a mess full of cum.

I Loras hair back as She sucked my cock. Then I did the same to Demi.

We all cleaned each other the best We could with the towels supplied in every booth.

We started to get dressed, but Demi had let Her shorts fall to the floor. They were covered with cum.

Lora gave Demi Her shirt that was a size larger than Demi wore. It fit like a miniskirt on Demi. Barely coming to the bottom of Her butt cheeks.

Lora squeezed into Demis shirt. It was stretched nicely over Her firm tits and large, hard nipples.

We walked out through the nearly deserted parking lot. Demi flashing Her ass to the Men sitting in their cars.

I let the Girls know that if We didn't put something else in Our stomachs, all three of Us were gonna wind up with gut aches.

Walking into the 24hour Restaurant with my two little sluts was fun. Demi tried to keep Her ass covered.

The playing around in the booth and restroom while We were there was a story for a later time...not to mention what happened with Marie the next evening.