Ex-Wife Runs The Show

Story Info
He would still do anything she wants.
854 words
3.34
38.1k
12
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzyb had come to Drew's house because she has some frustration she needed to "work out." Drew was her ex-husband, but she still held complete control over him. And she LOVED it. As she approached his door she remembered back to the conversation that had gotten her here.

4 days ago.

Drew had asked to meet her for lunch. She decided to meet him at the mall not too far from her work. While at lunch she could tell that Drew hung on her every word. She asked if he had time to go shopping with her before he had to leave. Of course he said yes. So off to JCPenny they went. They wandered through the store and she guided their path towards the intimates department. He started to shift uncomfortably as she pointed out teddies and silk panties that she liked. Then she came to a bright red pair of silk and lace panties, "oh this is the pair I am wearing right now actually," she said with a little bit of lust in her voice.

"No way," Andrew stated. "I do not believe you."

"Follow me and I will show you." Liz whispered into his ear as she swayed her hips back and forth and made her way towards the elevators at the back of the store. She pushed the button and pulled him close to her and started to kiss the nape of his neck just below the ear. She could feel the heat coming from his body. Just as she felt he might just explode, the elevator arrived.

She stepped into the elevator and curled her finger for him to follow. As he stepped into the elevator she pushed the button for the 1st floor. She turned to him, "well if you want to see them I guess you need to kneel down then huh?" She asked as she pulled up the bottom of her skirt. Instantly he was between her legs admiring those very same panties he had seen on the rack, then she reached down and slid them to the side. "You better hurry if you are going to make me orgasm before we hit the bottom floor."

With that Drew slid his tongue between her shaved pussy lips and started to tongue her swollen clit. She was dripping wett and tasted so good. He could not get enough, the more he licked and sucked on her clit the wetter she got and he just kept going. He could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm when the DING of the elevator brought him back to reality. He dropped her skirt and started to stand as the doors opened. She pushed him back down looking him in the eyes, "don't even think about it, you are not done yet." And she pushed the 3rd floor button. As the doors closed she grabbed the back of his head and shoved his tongue back into her sex. He slipped his tongue once again between the folds of her pussy and she began to ride his tongue towards orgasm. Faster she rode his tongue, actually making his face shine with her juice as she rode his tongue faster and faster. He felt it start. He felt the juice actually pour out of her and onto his tongue. Then she grabbed his head and held it tight against her body. Ridding it hard through a fantastic orgasm. She actually felt herself squirt into his open mouth. She held him there making him swallow every last drop of her wonderful orgasm.

As Drew wiped his face on his sleeve and stood up you could see the wet spot in his pants where he had cum just from giving her an oral orgasm. She looked at him and laughed. "Hmmm, I wonder how fast you would cum if I was to make you do something other than just suck my clit."

Drew looked into her eyes, still tasting every last drop from her on his tongue. "I would do anything you want me to and you know it. Anything at all!"

"Good then...I will be at your door on Friday morning. Make sure your girlfriend is gone off to work and I will be there at 8am. Make sure you are ready for me. No matter what I want to do make sure you are ready."

She had such a devious little grin on her face as she said this because if he only knew what was coming on Friday.

And now here she was walking up to his door at 8am on Friday. She had on a button up shirt with a nice pair of jeans. What Drew did not know was what was waiting for him under those jeans. She had already put her 9 inch strap-on cock on her hips before getting dressed. It made her so wett just thinking about what she was about to do to him. She adjusted the huge lump in her jeans as she reached out to ring his doorbell. Oh he was in for it now for sure.