Exam Room 11

Story Info
A doctor finds a special patient waiting for her.
669 words
3.44
37.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your one o'clock is waiting in exam room one." I hear as I walk in to the office.

"I didn't know I had an appointment." I say, glancing at my watch. "Or, I would've been here sooner." I sigh and grab the folder off the counter, without even looking at the name. I knock on exam room one and walk in, my head down.

"Good morning." I say, mindlessly, but then catch my mistake. "I mean, 'Good afternoon.'" Chuckling, I look up to the patient in the chair. My jaw drops as I recognize that its you. "Oh!" I exclaim as my cheeks turn red. "Its you again."

"Yes, its me." You say as you get up from the chair, you grab the papers from my hands and set them down on the exam table next to me. "I just had to see your smile again." Your hand touches my cheek and you lean in to kiss me, ever so gently.

I melt into the kiss and my cares fly away. I forget about my bad day. I forget about how frazzled I was. Immediately, I feel heat and pressure building between my legs.

"Wait." I command. Your lips break from mine, but your hand doesn't move. Hovering above my lips, breathy, you ask, "Why?"

I look at you and smile, a devilish grin. "One second."

I grab the folder and slip outside the door, smooth my hair and flip the sign from the equivalent of 'occupied' to 'vacant'. I look down the hall and see that the room on the far end of the hall is empty. I open the door and whisper, "I'll meet you in room 11 in five minutes." I shut the door and make my way to the my personal office. I shut the door behind me and reach into a drawer and pull out an outfit.

Five minutes later, I sneak my way to room eleven, slip inside the door, and smile at you. "Sorry. I had to change." I said.

"That's fine. I don't mind waiting." You say. You stand up from the chair and kiss me, hard. "I've missed you." You say, between kisses.

"You missed me, huh?" I ask?

"Mhmm..."

I push you onto the exam table. "So what's your problem, patient? What can I help you with?"

You lay on your back and I climb on the table on top of you. I rip open the top buttons of my long, white nurses outfit. "Your favorite." I remark. My red, lacy bra is now exposed.

"Touch my breasts." I command. You do as you're told and caress my breasts. Unbuttoning the rest of my outfit, you rip it off of me.

"Touch me." I say. You do. Your hands run along my arms, giving me goosebumps. You touch my waist and grab my hips. I rock back and forth on your pelvis. I can feel you getting hard.

"Take off your shirt." I say. You do. "Good. Take off my bra." As you do, you touch my breasts, squeeze my nipples.

I kiss you and my hands feel up your chest. I flip off my heels and climb up the table, move my panties to the side, and sit on your face.

"Now, lick me." I order. You do as you're told and lick my already wet pussy. I run my hands through your hair as I grip your head. Pleasure pulses through me. "Mmm!" I moan. You keep licking me, your tongue dancing across my clit. You know just how to please me. I'm so close to cumming and you can tell. Shoving your tongue inside me, you can tell I'm almost there. My thighs squeeze together and I throw my head back in pleasure and the orgasm pulses through me. I stay where I am, unable to move as aftershocks continue to bring me pleasure.

Breathing heavily, I move down to unbutton your pants. "Your turn." I say, and I proceed to blow you like never before.