Examination

Story Info
Annual physical.
972 words
3.94
48.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punster
punster
1 Followers

I enter the examination room, and am surprised to see you. "No offense... but you're not my regular doctor, and I wasn't expecting someone else for my physical."

"Oh... I see. Ummm... let me check your chart. Hmmm... yes, I see... but your doctor isn't in today... there must have been a scheduling error. Would you like to reschedule?"

"No, I'd hate to have to do that... it takes so long to find an opening that fits my schedule... I guess if you don't mind, I don't. It's not like you're not a doctor, right?"

"Ha, ha... very funny. Go ahead and strip to your shorts, please, and we'll get started."

I've stripped down so many times over the years that it doesn't bother me anymore, whether it's a male or female examining me. I know it has to happen, and it's clinical, so I just go with it. Sometimes I have wished it would be less clinical and more personal... but I know the doctors can't look at it that way, so I honor their attitude and try not to joke about things too much. I recognize that it's inappropriate.

You are different, though... you don't start with the blood pressure and the pulse, as almost all the others do. You have me stand on the scale for weight, and ask my height, and then pick up an instrument from the counter and use it to look in my ears and in my mouth (anyone can say "say ah" after all) but I don't think much about your approach until you ask me to lie back. I do... and you start tapping my ankles, then my knees, then my elbows with the funny little rubber hammer that docs love... and then you start feeling my arms and legs asking me if anything hurts. Not only does it not hurt... your touch is somehow less clinical, less diagnostic... and more of a caress. You slide your fingers over my chest, and ask if I've had any heart issues. You slide your hands over my stomach and ask about indigestion... but your lingering touch is almost ticklish. You run a hand down one leg and up the other... and I'm sure I've never had this type of examination before... but it feels nice.

"I've got to check your testicles" you say and without any time for me to say 'ok' even, you're pulling my shorts down. Most doctors don't actually take them off... so I'm surprised that you do. One hand is on my belly, just above my pubic hair, and the other gently cups my balls. As you lightly knead a testicle between your thumb and forefinger, your other hand is now in my pubic hair, and you seem to be enjoying this a bit more than I was ready for... and I'm obviously enjoying it, too, as I begin to show arousal. As you move from one testicle to the second, your free hand has moved to my rising member, and you take it in your hand and gently squeeze, as your other hand lightly cups both my balls.

"I think you need the special examination" you say, and as you softly squeeze my penis into a full erection, I can only moan in response. You start to stroke me, very slowly... and without planning it I reach out a hand and place it on your butt, returning the caress as if I feel my doctor's ass all the time. Your touch is gentle, but increasing in the firmness of your grip a little at a time... and now I've grown to the fully erect state. You continue stroking me... slightly quicker, slightly more pressure, and soon there is wetness just at the tip of me... and without any comment you bend down and take me into your mouth!

The warmth and wetness of you has me moaning louder now... and with each squeeze of my balls I can feel myself closer to bursting. I know you sense it too, as your rhythm slows ever so slightly... and I realize you're prolonging the action we both know is imminent. Your hand releases my balls and dances lower to my anus... and then you're inside me, probing deeply. Your mouth is rising and lowering on me, and your tongue is darting around the tip of me, and your finger is plunging into me, and then it's too much for me to resist, there is no holding back and I start to shudder, my hips lift off the exam table, and the motion pushes me deep into your mouth as my orgasm bursts forth, and I feel and hear you sucking on me as again and again I spurt into your throat... but you keep me inside your mouth as your hand milks me into you, and your finger slows its motion but stays plunged deep into my ass... and I am spent...

It seems like ages pass before I feel you slowly remove your finger from me, and your tongue makes sure that all my cum is yours to keep.

"Wow" I say, as soon as I can form words... "That WAS a special examination. I may have to schedule more appointments with you, Doc!"

"Did I say I was a doctor?" you ask quietly, and I open my eyes to see your mischievous smile. "I just started working here... but you surprised me when you came in. I was kidding about your doctor not being here... I think you're supposed to be in the next room, actually... but as long as you were here... I thought I'd give you a check up." You walk to the door and reach for the handle. "You can get dressed now, I suppose... I'd say you're healthy... definitely healthy!"

I didn't even get your name...

punster
punster
1 Followers