Examination Techniques

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I should stop," she whispered into Lucas' ear, her head now bent down lower towards his, as he continually squeezed below her breast, while caressing her back with his other hand.

Lucas didn't say anything as he moved his hand fully over her breast, catching her nipple between two fingers. At the same time he moved his other hand further down Dr. Thompson's back towards her ass and slowly pulled her body downwards until her ass made contact with his groin.

"Why?" he whispered, and buried his face in the side of her neck facing him and gently sucked on the skin below her ear. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he teased while stroking her back.

She didn't answer immediately, only releasing a small whimper as she moved her hips ever so slightly against Lucas' burning crotch.

"Very funny," she replied. "No, I don't."

"Then what's the problem?" Lucas asked again, kissing her neck.

"I watched you grow up for one thing," she mumbled into his hair, before grabbing onto his broad shoulders.

"So?," Lucas grumbled, lightly bucking his hips against hers. "I'm not a kid anymore. You were my first fantasy and I have held on to that fantasy for about 10 years."

"As flattering as that may be, in my mind you were still a scrawny teenager until I saw you at Starbucks today." Alicia had raised her head up again, looking at Lucas, a look of concern mixed with lust on her face.

Lucas smirked and reached around her head to remove her hair clip, her hair consequently falling around her face in waves, the smell of her shampoo enveloping them. Lucas' eyes became a little clouded before he spoke.

"I have grown in all areas since you last saw me 6 years ago, Dr. Thompson." Lucas squeezed her nipple tighter. "Like I told you, I've learned a lot. I'm not that scrawny teenager anymore who didn't know what to do with his erections when they came on. I'm not that kid anymore who almost came every time you touched him, or you bent over..." He paused. "Although, you still have quite the effect on me."

Lucas paused for just a second to grind his bulge into Dr. Thompson, her head once again dropping down next to his as her hips reflexively pushed back against him.

"And your point?" she half moaned.

"My point, Dr. Thompson, is that I know what to do with my erections now. And we are two grown adults who are attracted to each other and turned on, so why shouldn't we make use of this situation?" Lucas, in fact, felt about ready to explode as he felt the rhythmic movements of Dr. Thompson's hips in his hands and on his groin.

Alicia had made her decision. Her head came up beside his and within moments her lips were on his, her hands caressing his hair. Lucas kissed her back strongly and with purpose, darting his tongue into her mouth and intertwining it with hers, feeling her hot breath on his face.

His hips bucked again as he thought about the sight they would have given if someone walked in. The proper English doctor frantically grinding on a young former patient.

Dr. Thompson moaned again as she felt his hips slam into her ass and drew back from the kiss.

"Not a word of this... to anyone, do you understand me, Lucas? It would be a scandal in this town."

Lucas could not tear his eyes of off her as she sat on him, hair slightly tousled, red blotches on her neck, her face red with excitement and he nodded quickly before drawing her back in for another kiss.

Dr. Thompson pulled back from the kiss soon and Lucas was almost disappointed until he realized that her fingers were at his belt now, pulling at the buckle and releasing the buttons on his pants. He could only gasp as Dr. Thompson shot him a seductive glance before sliding her hand into his underwear, past his pubic hair, and around his rock hard dick.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed as Dr. Thompson slowly started running her fingers along the length of his shaft, licking her lips.

She smiled at him. "You're not the only one who knows how to handle an erection." She giggled as his dick twitched in her hand.

Lucas was in heaven and as much as he wanted a blowjob from her, he wanted to fuck her even more and he wasn't sure how long he would last with her soft hands wrapped around him.

He grabbed onto Dr. Thompson's hips and, with a yelp and laugh from her, flipped her so she was lying on her stomach underneath him now.

"You're gonna have to show me those skills later," he growled as he reached around her waist to unbutton her slacks, slowly sliding them off of her ass and pulling them down her legs.

As soon as they were off, one of Alicia's hands snuck around the underside of her body. As she slowly started playing with herself, her ass raised up and down off the examination table. She moaned lightly and Lucas' dick twitched yet again at the sight presented to him.

He hurriedly took his jeans and underwear off before he was behind her again, pulling Dr. Thompson's hand away from her groin. As calmly as he could manage, he slid her panties down to her knees and pushed her thighs apart, for the first time having a clear view of her dripping wet pussy.

Lucas slowly let his fingers travel over her asshole, making Dr. Thompson quiver, before inserting two fingers into her, curling them up at the top and moving them around inside of her while using his thumb to press down on her clit. Dr. Thompson moaned loudly as she bucked her hips into his hand, rotating her ass to get herself off on his fingers.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Lucas asked, out of breath, as he slowly removed his fingers. He positioned himself behind her before she could answer.

"God, yes," she moaned and they groaned in unison as Lucas pushed inside of her, filling her almost completely. He pulled out and pushed back in slowly a few times before grabbing onto Dr. Thompson's hips and slamming into her faster and with more force.

Dr. Thompson's moans were indicating that she was already nearing an orgasm and when her walls spasmed around Lucas moments later, he couldn't hold back anymore and shot his semen deep inside his former pediatrician.

They both collapsed next to each other and laid still for a few moments before Lucas' dick started growing inside of Dr. Thompson's pussy again. She gasped in surprise, then grinned as she slowly contracted her walls around him, speeding up the process significantly. As soon as he was hard again, Lucas started moving his hips slowly, enjoying the closeness to Dr. Thompson.

He quickly pulled out of her to get into a missionary position before he reentered her tight channel and leaned down to kiss her lips, before traveling down her cleavage. Alicia uttered a delighted moan and started unbuttoning her blouse, button by button, revealing her black lace bra. Lucas took this opportunity to latch onto the exposed flesh, eventually pulling down the cups of her bra to envelop her nipple, while he slowly moved inside of her. Lucas looked at Dr. Thompson's face in wonder.

"I never thought I'd get to do this."

"Oh, trust me, I didn't think you'd get to do this either, yet here we are," she grinned.

Lucas drew back his hips to push into her harder, watching her face twitch and her tongue snake out across her lips as she gasped.

"You're fucking hot, you know that?" he whispered.

"I've been told." She giggled underneath him.

Now it was Lucas' turn to grin as he kept moving torturingly slow.

Alicia groaned. "Please... faster."

Lucas groaned as he sped up, not only going faster but deeper as well.

"Ah, fuck... just like that, deeper... yesss."

Lucas watched her closely as he went as hard and deep as he could, almost cumming himself as he watched Dr. Thompson's breasts move with every push before she grabbed onto them and then came.

Her eyes closed first as she arched her back and Lucas ground his stomach into her clit as he watched her face contort in pure pleasure. As Dr. Thompson was nearing the end of her orgasm, Lucas shot his second load of the night into her, both of them moaning loudly as they mashed their hips against each other one last time before stopping their movements. All Lucas could hear was their combined breathing and the blood pounding in his ears as he lifted himself up.

"How long are you staying in town for, again?" Alicia asked, still a little out of breath.

"About a week, although I could probably stay longer if I had a good reason," Lucas replied, reaching out to stroke her thigh.

"Is this good enough of a reason for you?" Alicia asked with a smile and twirled her hair around her finger.

12