Excellence In Loving You Ch. 04

Story Info
She battles anger & addiction only to find love waiting.
1.4k words
4.17
6.3k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

Chayne reaches in her handbag for her Fashion First Aid kit and freshens up her face. Before heading home she needs to get her car washed. The car wash is like the dog park but only for cars. There are hot guys and hot cars a plenty! Chayne loves getting all dolled up and going to the car wash. Yes, she is shallow.

Today is superhot and she already knows it's going to be uber busy at the car wash. As she pulls up to the parking lot she sees that there is a 15 car pile-up. Without even looking Chayne throws her car in reverse and taps the gas. She's immediately greeted by the all-knowing sound of metal smashing against metal.

Chayne quickly throws her car in park. In the rear view mirror she observes the guy she just backed into. His mouth is moving very fast and the only word she can make out is bitch. They both got out of their cars and as soon as he laid eyes on her his angry look suddenly vanished. Maybe it's those shorts that bear witness to her vagina or her push up bra. It could also be her flawless hairdo thanks to Carly.

"I'm so sorry" Chayne apologized profusely.

The gentlemen just shook his head and pretended to actually look at her face and not just her tits.

Chayne extended her hand and introduced herself. Her hand was met by a nice firm grip. "Hey I'm Dirty!" her new friend exclaimed.

This is unreal. All she wants to do is wash her car and head home. If she does not have a drink soon the world just may very well end. Albeit an odd request Chayne asks her new friend if he wants to get away from the craziness and discuss things over a drink-. She hands him her driver's license and insurance card so he knows she's not a flake. Dirty just nods his head in agreement and jumps back into his car.

Chayne pulled into the her favorite dive bar- she was jonsing for bucket...make that two buckets actually. Dirty appeared in the parking lot right next to Chayne. She pulled down the sun visor in her car and looked in the mirror. She positioned the mirror so she could watch Dirty. Fuck he is fine! Chayne applied her lip gloss, made sure she didn't have anything in her teeth and then she grabbed her purse.

They both got out of their cars where Dirty was sure to hand her back her id and insurance card. Dirty observed the front end of his Honda Prelude and only saw minor paint transfer. He tells Chayne there's nothing to worry about and bids her a good evening.

Wait a second Chayne said. You agreed to get a drink so if you back out now that is breaking a verbal agreement and I could sue you.

Dirty takes a step back and asks Chayne to repeat herself. Chayne began replaying her long spiel but saw that Dirty was not entertained.

Chayne clears her throat and simply asks Dirty to have a drink with her. She explains her crazy day and says she just wants to relax. Dirty looks confused. He opens his mouth to say something but he stops himself.

"Say it!" Chayne says.

"Are you a working girl" Dirty asks?

Chayne tilts her head sideways and says: "Yes, I work in the adult industry!" but quickly follows it up with "No, I am not trying to get a date from you!"

Dirty put both hands up in the air and apologized for offending her. He then motions for Chayne to follow him. He walks a few feet ahead of Chayne and being the little vixen that she is she catches up to him and loops her arm through his arm. Dirty looks puzzled but he keeps walking.

The time is 4:57pm and Chayne already knows she is going to derail her own plans. There is no way she can make it to the city and get dressed by her appointment time. Oh well she thinks to herself. She may be missing out on a financial opportunity but something tells her she will gain so much more. More than she can ever imagine.

Dirty was very shy and Chayne likes shy boys. She thinks they are yummy and cannot wait to test the waters with him. She tries not to think about sex but it is the only thing that has not disappointed her thus far. Her eyes gaze upon his uncovered flesh and all of her insides melt. The beating of her heart is cancelling out the background noise. She does not know if she is high or if she is having a panic attack.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

Chayne nods her head and comes back to reality. "Yes I am fine, I just really need a drink!" Chayne flags the waitress and orders a Rum bucket along with a shot of Malibu rum. Dirty orders a Roy Rogers.

"Whoa tough night there, fella?" Chayne teases.

Dirty chuckles and explains he is undergoing strict training and he cannot consume alcohol for another five weeks. Chayne leans in and asks "Does this mean you are going to take a rain check for the drink?" Dirty smiles, he has such a handsome smile.

Chayne continues to size him up. Her eyes are locked on his fucking arms- they are insane. Every time he reaches for something his muscles flex causing lubrication to form inside Chayne's pussy. Drinks come and even though she is drinking alone Dirty is a good sport. He raises his glass and toasts to the evening. Chayne stirs her bucket and asks what Dirty had planned for this evening.

Unable to stop his laughter Dirty told Chayne he was supposed to have a date. Chayne begins to laugh along with him and confesses she had an evening appointment as well.

"Appointment?" Dirty asks.

Chayne explains about the man who pays her to walk him around his apartment like a dog. Dirty was baffled that a man would pay a woman to treat him like a dog. It's a crazy world we live in he says. Yes it is Chayne agrees.

Now time for the awkward silence.

Dirty clears his throat and asks Chayne for a sip of her drink. Chayne gasps, drinking is forbidden is it not she says as she slides the drink over. How does it feel to walk on the wild side she asks? Dirty smiles and says the wild side has never done him wrong yet.

Chayne motions for the waitress and pays her check. They finish their drinks and head to their cars. Before parting ways Chayne offers to smoke a marijuana cigarette with Dirty. Dirty gives her a sly grin and assures Chayne she is speaking his language.

"Do you mind getting in my car or should I jump in with you?" Chayne asks.

Dirty opens his car door and tells her to jump in. He warns Chayne that she has to crawl over his seat to get in the car however. Chayne looks back with a quizzical brow but is assured she can hear the story at a different time. She bends down and reaches out for the passenger seat. That is one lovely view Dirty thinks to himself as he politely turns around and adjusts his erect penis.

"I'm in!" she exclaims.

Dirty gets in and closes the door. Chayne lights the blunt and hands it to Dirty. Dirty says thank you and hits the weed. His car is all decked out like a race car. The steering wheel is really tight and his stereo has a touch screen display. Being her fidgety self she presses play on the DVD that was already loaded and to her surprise she saw a scene with two lesbians.

"I like where this is going Dirty!" Chayne teases

Dirty starts choking and coughing. His whole face turned red. "Are you okay honey?" Chayne asked while trying to raise his arm up to prevent him from chocking. "Geez, I'm not trying to kill you" she exclaimed.

"Let me explain" Dirty insisted. Yes this is a porn and yes it is mine but I.....

Well he had confessed, he was a sex addict.

At that moment her heart stopped- "I wonder how this is going to play itself out?" Chayne thought to herself.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers