Excellence In Loving You Ch. 07

Story Info
He arrived a few minutes late.
1.1k words
4
6.7k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

He arrived a few minutes late but who cares, right? This day has drained her half dead so why should this minor detail bother her? Upon entering the apartment he is taken back by the delightful smell. "Wow, it smells like Hell's Kitchen, where's Chef Ramsey?" He teased.

Dirty comes in and before he can remove his hat he is greeted by a hug and a kiss. His greeting is followed up by his instant erection.

"Sorry I'm late I went home to change." He explained as he shifted his erection.

It turns out Dirty went home and showered before heading over. He wanted to look semi decent and had been running around all day himself. Chayne grabs Dirty's hand and gives him the grand tour of her place beginning with the kitchen. She shows him what's on the stove and offers him a glass of wine.

"No thanks, water will do" he replies.

She keeps forgetting he doesn't drink. That is so foreign to her. She has had a two bottle a night habit for a long time now. The smell of weed smoke fills the air and to her surprise Dirty partakes in the sport of smoking. This makes everything okay. She drinks alone most times so she isn't too bummed out when her friends don't drink. She just has to keep reminding herself to stop offering them drinks when she goes to refill her glass.

Her apartment is not that big so the tour does not take long. When she shows Dirty her room he

walks over to the shelf that holds Chayne's glass pieces in. Being the bong man he is he finds pleasure in such a well versed smoker. Chayne is debating on whether or not she should crack open that second bottle of wine. The fact that she is running on low and hasn't eaten all day leave her feeling unconfident about forming any decisions.

Maybe she will ask Dirty to rub her feet. She doesn't want to put a movie on for she surely knows she won't make it past the opening credits. Chayne sits on her bed and offers Dirty a seat next to her. She puts her head in his lap and asks him if he would like to trade back rubs. Before giving him a chance to respond she sits up removes her shirt and lays on her stomach.

During the massage Chayne asks Dirty questions that require lengthy answers. She has this trick of sleeping her way through conversations. She will ask several questions and reply with "oh yea?" or "for real?" when it was her time to contribute to the conversation in order to appear lucid.

Dirty knows Chayne is not paying attention but he doesn't care. The fact that she sought him out shows interest on her part. He has had a very difficult year and finds this a refreshing distraction.

It doesn't take long before Chayne succumbs to the much needed sleep required to get her out of the red. Her light snore reminds him of a cat purring.

Still rubbing her back his eyes gaze upon the different mosaic paintings she has on her wall. The music is still playing and since Chayne is not available to talk at the moment Dirty makes an executive decision and turns off the dark depressing playlist and connects his own iPod.

He looks over at the unfinished blunt and reignites it. He is just walking around looking at her room. There is such a peaceful vibe in her home. He finds it strange that someone living the life that she leads has such a tidy organized home.

He has made his way out to the front room to turn of the appliances and make sure everything is locked up. When he reenters the room he stops for a moment to admire this strange creature. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. He cannot stop staring at her.

Dirty was a nice gentleman. There is something different about him. Jermaine is the only one that stays over at her place and even his welcome has become wore out. The fact that she feels comfortable enough to fall asleep with a stranger in her home says something about the vibe Dirty puts off.

After moments of gazing upon her beauty Dirty walks over to Chayne puts the blanket over her and turns off the light. Just as he turns to leave her cell phone begins to ring. Chayne's brief slumber was interrupted by the ringtone on her cell phone jolting her out of much needed rest. It's Carly.

She can tell Chayne is asleep so she ends the conversation quickly but asks Chayne to call her in the morning. Chayne agrees then turns off her cellphone.

Chayne sits up straight on the bed and asks Dirty to get her a glass of water. To his surprise when he enters the room Chayne is standing in her closet removing her clothes. Unsure of what to do he turns his back trying to be polite.

"I don't have anything you haven't seen before." She says.

Dirty chuckles and turns around but keeps his eyes fixed on the glass of water in his hand. When Chayne stretches her hand out for the water Dirty can see her pants have been removed but that's all he can make out without staring.

"Would you please stay?" Chayne asks.

"Sure" Dirty replies.

She asks which side he wants and pull the covers back so he can get in. Dirty is lying flat on his back and his arms are down by his sides. Chayne gently grabs one of Dirty's arms and throws it around her. She is laying on his chest and she can hear his heartbeat.

It's so crazy how things are playing out right now. There is so much to process and such little energy. She has a man in her bed and they are not having sex. She is enjoying the company of a man that doesn't want to pay her for her time. He just wants to get to know her.

Chayne is too lazy to feel Dirty's package and within minutes she is back to sleep. Dirty has insomnia and is used to lying awake in bed at night. He is very nervous at the thought of falling asleep in a new environment but the warm body next to him is making things a whole lot easier.

Dirty has been single for close to two years now and forgot how nice it is to sleep next to someone. He really wants to take off his shirt but doesn't want to freak Chayne out. He plants a small kiss on her forehead and tries to close his eyes also. It's been a super long day but it has had a nice ending so he can't really complain.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers