Excellence In Loving You Ch. 09

Story Info
She battles anger & addiction only to find love waiting.
1.9k words
3.83
6.3k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

The first kiss was innocent indeed and even though she stole it, it was very satisfying. His mouth is very soft and his mustache tickles her chin. She's surprised that his kisses are as passionate as they are.

Now positioned on the bed Chayne straddles Dirty and hops on his cock. Normally condoms are a must but she is so hungry for him that she doesn't care. Birth control is not an issue as she has an IUD but STI's are always a possibility. This should be a concern for her but he doesn't come across as a low life so she is not worried about catching anything from him.

Her breasts are bouncing up and down as she rides his cock. He reaches out for her throat where he then places a firm grip. Erotic asphyxiation is one of her faves during sex. Controlled breathing during sex prolong the orgasm. Even when masturbating she holds her breath to intensify her orgasms.

The faster she rides him the tighter he grips her neck. It doesn't take long before she finds herself flat on her back with her arms being restrained. He's fucking her deep and slow. His dick fits her pussy like a glove- it's so warm and so tight. He starts to pick up the pace and that is when he unleashes his inner freak.

In one swift motion he turns her on her stomach and pushes her ass in the air. From the back he slides his cock back into her throbbing pussy. With a handful of her hair he pulls her towards him and makes her confess to being a nasty little cunt. Doggy style is one of her favorite positions because she can masturbate while she's getting fucked. This is the only instance where she can get herself off without her body tensing up. Penetration sex does not get Chayne off. Sex just feels like a nice massage and even though there are certain stipulations that must be followed in order for her to achieve an orgasm she still enjoys it quite a bit.

Loud rock music continue to fill the air along with their moans of passion. He asks if he should pull out but she insists that he cums inside her. After he busts his nut he lays next to her on the bed and begins to kiss her softly on the face and neck.

This is the point where she usually asks her suitor to leave but Dirty is not a trick- she actually finds an interest in him. Initially she wants to make another entry in her journal rating the sex she just had but decides to make a mental note instead. Dirty is so much more than a number to her.

She did not quite get off but she had a great time. His penis is average length but it is thick as hell. The most important fact is that he knows how to work his ass. He most definitely put in a day's worth of work banging out her pussy. It was so amusing watching his facial expressions. He makes this one face- it's not clear if he is going to cry or laugh.

They both lay back and enjoy a post coital blunt. The sun is starting to come up now and she knows she must check her iPad and turn her phone back on to see what the day has in store for her. From the moment that her iPad powers up the chiming alerts from Skype flood the screen. The internet session from last night ended because there was no activity.

Chayne does not take her webcam business serious. As a matter of fact she doesn't take much seriously. She does want she wants and answers to absolutely no one. Sometimes she lays in bed and thinks about offing herself. Despite all the money and drugs and men in her life she still feels empty inside. She is sometimes confused as to whether or not she is wanted for her body or her intellect.

Dirty's cell phone rings for the first time since their date started. From the sounds of things it's his training coach. Apparently he had missed his morning workout and his trainer is not understanding things from the way his face is looking.

Chayne excuses herself to the kitchen and gives Dirty privacy. She looks around for what she can make for breakfast and decides to prepare him a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese. She can still hear him talking on the phone and it sounds like he is trying to get out of going to the gym to train.

She has mixed feelings about this. She wants to see him but really needs to line her pockets. It is a moot point now as Dirty emerges from her bedroom fully dressed. He explains he must leave and apologizes he cannot stay for breakfast.

Chayne has this strange method of becoming easily offended. Even though she has her own business to take care of, she has willingly made the decision to make money rather than hang with Dirty. Why then does she become extremely offended when he leaves to go take care of what he needs to take care of? She is plagued by wandering emotions and is never dead set on anything really.

Dirty hugs Chayne and gives her a kiss on the cheek and leaves. Chayne walks around her empty apartment and thinks about getting high. She walks over to her bed and looks at the crumbled up sheets. She tries to jog her memory to a few hours earlier where she and Dirty were tangled up enjoying each other's bodies.

Her heart is filled with loneliness and a tear falls from her eye. For a moment she fantasizes about staying in bed all day but then reality sets in. She has to go to work today. She cues up the SOAD playlist and heads to the bathroom to fix herself a line. It's time to numb the fuck up!

Shifting through emails can be both entertaining and irritating at the same time. She is so sick of these fucking tricks and their weird fucking ways. She spots an email from an older client she has had for years. He likes to strip down to everything except his women's thong underwear and get whipped like a slave. He pays top dollar so who is Chayne to refuse service?

Chayne replies to the email and sets up an appointment for the early afternoon. As she promised earlier she places a call to Carly and dishes on the hot steamy sex she and Dirty just had. Carly is a devout Christian but she loves to hear all the dish on Chayne's sexcapades.

It's a little too early to make a full assessment but Carly knows that there is something different about the way Chayne interacts with Dirty. For the first time in a long time Carly notices that Chayne is truly interested in connecting with someone rather than being bought out by the highest bidder.

She prays for Chayne each night. Her prayer is for Chayne to find peace in her life and she prays for Chayne to make peace with her past. But there is so much brokenness there. Carly is alert enough to know that Chayne is slowly committing spiritual suicide by engaging in the lifestyle she lives. Although there is lots of glitz and bling there is nothing glamorous about being in the adult entertainment industry.

Carly cuts the conversation short but asks Chayne if she plans on seeing Dirty again. That was 60/40. Chayne longs for that closeness but doubts Dirty will be able to tend to all of her needs. Just like that she talks herself in and out of love. There is always an excuse or a reason to not leave the life. Currently she doubts she can find a man to take care of her sexual needs. Chayne feels as if she may need at least three partners in order to stay afloat. That is just the conversation she is having in her head at this moment, ask her a little while longer and the answer will be something completely different.

The drip from that line is seeping into the back of her throat. She is finally getting the push that she needs to start her day. Her internet business has taken a backseat and she feels as if she should dedicate at least an hour to having a webcam session.

There are already men waiting for her to sign on. Most of them have been idle for several hours. As soon as the online icon appears her paypal account starts to swell. She types a generic message in the room and waits for the request to have a private session. The way it works is the person with the highest bid is first, he is presented with an online menu where he pays again and in 15 minutes the session is over unless he pays the restoral fee. Men usually expire in the first part of the session but they pay for a restoral so they can chat.

Chayne is extremely professional when she shows up to work. Hands down she makes every client feel as if he was the first person she has ever fucked on cam. That is why her customers are so loyal. She literally treats these men as if they are the most important person in the world. She wears them down and leads them to believe that she cares when in all actuality she hates them.

That is what the game is about. Not sex but winning someone's trust. The sex is the easy part what is hard is listening to some freak get off while smelling her used panties or better yet the hard part is hold a straight face when all you want to do is barf.

Two hours and about four hundred dollars later Chayne decides to shower and get dressed for the day. She needs to hit the gym but counts that 30 minutes she rode Dirty as her cardio for the day. She doesn't feel the need to masturbate in the shower which is odd but she doesn't give it much thought. In the middle of washing her hair her phone begins to ring. It is a private number.

Chayne picks up the phone demands that the caller unblocks their number and then hangs up. Chayne is very specific about contact via the telephone. She does not answer private or blocked calls. However she has a blocked number- go figure. She never plays by her own rules.

She finishes washing her hair and jumps out of the shower. Her phone rings again and this time there is a number on the screen. Chayne answers the phone as if this is the first time it has rang today. It's Dirty. He was calling from the gym. He wanted to apologize for leaving so quickly and says he wished he could have spent more time with her.

Chayne is very excited that Dirty takes initiative. He says the all the right things and the crazy part is she fucking believes him. What does he have to lie about? Being able to trust someone is so foreign to her. She likes the way it makes her spirit feel. She feels full when care is being rendered to her. She soaks that shit up a sponge.

They make plans to hang out later in the evening and Chayne says she is going to hold off on drinking for the night. They both say their goodbyes and end the call. Chayne dresses herself and gets prepared to see her lunch appointment.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers