Excerpts From a Diary

Story Info
Sexual adventures - MMF, MMFF.
1.2k words
3.31
58.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11/01/8 Friday

Johnny called again today saying he was headed into town. I told him to call around. He did and bought some coke with him. We hit a line each and talked some shit. Johnny and I always talked shit.

We drank some whisky and did more lines and then it was time for lunch. We walked around till we found a Sub-Way and ate sandwiches. Johnny had the gift of the gab running on and he was chatting away to this girl sat on her own, not much older than 18. He told her we were going back to mine to drink and sniff. She looked like she'd been around a bit. We took her back with us and she took hits of whisky till Johnny had prepped her line. She took the line and threw her head back. When it took effect she didn't shut up, talking shit about everything; told her life story, then flashed me and Johnny a look at her tits. They were big. We cut another line each, Johnny wanted to do one off her tits. She had no problem getting them out and letting us snort off them. She said she wanted to do one off Johnny's cock. Johnny said his cock was hard and he got it out and held it still whilst she did the line. After she'd snorted she licked the head of his cock and laughed.

Fuck man... things were getting interesting. We drank more and kept talking shit, she flashed us a few times and Johnny waved his cock around whenever she did. I sat back and watched, buzzing and enjoying their show. The next time she flashed she raised a tit to her mouth and tongued the nipple. She didn't bother covering herself back up again and just sat there with her tits out, her nipples real hard. Johnny suggested that we all strip off and was naked before he'd even finished the sentence. I thought fuck it and stripped down. Alice did likewise and Johnny and I did another line off her, Johnny took the tits again and I did the line off her arse. She cut a line on my cock and after she had snorted it she licked it like she had Johnny's. Johnny proclaimed this to be unfair and stuck his cock in her face, she licked it started sucking at both our cocks, taking both in her mouth, then taking us one at time, all the way to the balls. I came first and sat back and took hits from the whisky as I watched her finish Johnny off in her mouth.

We cut three more lines and the coke was gone. Alice still wouldn't shut up talking shit. I went for a piss and when I came back Johnny was doing her from behind. He told me to get in front and put my cock in her mouth. We roasted her good.

She sat up and looked pleased with herself. Johnny slipped on his jeans and tee and went to get some more coke. Alice and I hung around drinking whisky. We ordered food, masses of Chinese, and I ate her out whilst we waited for the food and Johnny to arrive with the coke.

Johnny came back just after the food arrived, we ate and did more lines and then fucked again.

Johnny left about midnight, Alice stayed around a little longer till we'd finished the last bottle. She sucked my cock again and then left.

17/01/08 Thursday

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER!!" I heard Johnny shouting outside the front door. "Come on! It's party day!"

I let him in and asked "what the fuck?"

"It's party day!!" he cut a line for us each and then said we were going out.

We walked the streets, I could feel everything, I was high and happy and just feeling the morning.

We took the tube to Tottenham Court Road and then went to Crobar, drank some cheap wine before going to the Fox. In the Fox we sat on high stools and spoke shit. Johnny went down to the toilets, they were flooded, he cut a line anyhow and when he returned handed me the wrap.

I told him about wanting to push people on the underground in front of a train, he told me I needed to chill, I took a hit of beer and went to do my line.

When we returned Johnny was talking to two girls at the bar, he brought them over to our table. We sat around and talked shit and left and got some food, the girls were with us and they came back to mine. Johnny has a way with women. He can talk them into anything. We did some lines and he got them to fuck each other. We watched, our cocks hard. We got them out and started to masturbate over the two girls fucking.

"Touch his cock!" One of the girls called out, pausing from eating her friends cunt for a second.

"Yeah, wank each other!!" The other girl said.

Johnny and I looked at each other. "Go on!" The girls said in unison. "Don't be afraid!!" They laughed at us. Johnny shrugged and knocked my hand off my cock and replaced it with his. He stroked me slowly. Nervously I took hold of his, it was thicker than mine, but not as long. I tossed him as he tossed me and the girls fucked in front of us.

I had never felt so uncomfortable. The girls came over to us and told us we were doing well and were "very brave boys." They cut some lines and did them and offered us a line each. Amber, the taller blond one, took Johnny's cock in her mouth, Jess, the brunette, started to suck mine. Johnny and I sat back and just watched each other get sucked.

"Your turn now," Said Jess.

"Our turn what?"

"To suck each other!! Come on! Gives us a show!!"

Johnny leaped up and got on his knees between my legs and took my cock in his mouth. Shit. I tried to push him off but the girls held me down. Amber straddled me and put her pussy in my face. I ate her out whilst Johnny sucked my cock. Shit this was weird. I concentrated on Amber and tried to ignore Johnny sucking my cock.

Jess stood back and watched the show, then she started to lick Johnny's arse. She pushed a finger inside him and I felt his mouth tighten on my cock with the shock of it. Amber was really fucking my face now. After the play she'd had with Jess, she came quickly and climbed off me and went to kiss Amber. They started making out on the floor. Johnny took my cock out of his mouth and joined them. I got off the sofa and joined in too. I was making it with Amber whilst Johnny made it with Jess. Then I was making it with Amber and Johnny had Jess and then somehow I ended up tongue deep in Johnny's mouth. Jess and Amber made it with each other again. The four of us just swapped around for a few hours breaking to do a line off each others bodies and to drink more wine. By the time we finished, Johnny and I had had our eyes opened, after the girls left we decided to close our eyes again and never mention it again.