Exchange Student

Story Info
Young man pressures a reluctant exchange student for sex.
5.9k words
4.14
156.7k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't expecting much when I was told another exchange student from Paris would be staying with us for the next school year. Unlike our first exchange student who was nice but definitely not my type (nor I hers), Ronelle was hot. She had a very pretty face and a thin willowy figure that was just starting to blossom. She had a sweet face and a rather candid outspoken personality. Ronelle came from a wealthy French family that wanted her to experience life in other cultures. Or, maybe they just wanted her out of their hair for awhile and to separate her from her boyfriend. The Exchange Coordinator told my parents Ronelle was a "spirited, mature" girl for her age. My parents are strict and were reluctant to accept her at first, but eventually agreed. And am I am sure glad they did, because when I met her... wow.

Soon after she arrived, I asked Ronelle privately about what the Exchange Coordinator had meant about her being a "spirited, mature girl" and Ronelle was surprisingly straightforward with me. Apparently, in high school back in Bordeaux she had had a boyfriend with whom she had been sleeping regularly. Her parents first sent her to study in Britain for a semester to separate them. The separation had worked. She broke up with him after she found out he had found a new girlfriend to have sex with. Ronelle told me she blamed her parents for it and had rebelled by having a couple of short term affairs with a few British blokes. So, her parents decided to transfer her again, this time to an American college, and sent her to stay with us for a year of study here at Rosemont College. My parents are known for being strict, which may be why the Exchange Coordinator placed Ronelle to stay with us. Maybe they were hoping my parents would "straighten her out."

Ronelle is a sophomore at Rosemont and I'm a freshman at Townsend Community College. I live at home and commute to school, which is less than 2 miles away. My parents moved Ronelle into the spare bedroom. I always thought she was hot, but the feeling obviously wasn't mutual. She was nice to me but never showed any romantic or sexual interest in me whatsoever.

Over the first couple months, I got to know Ronelle better and was mesmerized by her lean sexy body, pretty face, and her odd accent. She spoke English like a Brit but with a heavy French accent. She was cordial enough and we even got to know one another better as we shared the house, the family dinner table, and by spending a good amount of time talking and playing video games in our spare time. It's fair to say we became rather close, but in a strictly platonic kind of way. She told me all about herself and her life in France and England, and all about her boyfriends, former lovers, whatever. She held nothing back, and treated me like I was her best girlfriend. Over time, I grew more and more attracted to her, but to her, I was a strictly a "guy-friend."

As for me, as time went by, I found myself looking forward to spending more and more time with her. I loved that she often wore provocative clothing. Tight clingy jeans. Loose shirts that gapped open a lot. A couple times when she shifted her body at just the right angle, she accidentally gave me some quick peeks at her always braless tits. I'm 100% sure it was accidental, but I loved it anyway. I loved the sleepwear she'd throw on to watch TV at night or would wear to breakfast on Sunday morning. There were also those tight tank tops she wore a lot. I tried to avoid getting caught ogling the pair of alluring mounds and the two prominent nipple bumps that outlined the shape of her young breasts just millimeters under the thin tight fabric. In the right light, you could even see the faint outline of the dark circles of her areoles through the slightly sheer fabric. And in the cold Chicago winds, her nips were often rock hard and prominent, sitting high on her chest, and just begging to be felt up and sucked.

I knew she definitely wasn't showing off for me. I sure wished she was. But one thing was for certain, she was not shy or overly modest about her body. She told me she had lifted her top and flashed her tits (along with several other girls) at a Mardi Gras night at one of the local bars Rosemont students frequent. I sure wish I'd been there to see that. Then there was the time when we were just talking in her bedroom, she turned her back to me and changed her blouse and pulled on a pajama top while I lay on her bed. I kept chatting away, trying not to give away my surprise and my intense interest. I didn't see much of course, since her back was turned to me, but even a 2-second glance at her partial side-boob was enough to make my penis stir in my jeans. I found myself praying she would turn around or maybe bend over to pick something up. But no.

My passion for her grew even deeper after she told me about swimming at topless beaches or sunbathing totally nude in France. To French girls, showing your tits in public is normal. Maybe she thought nothing of it, but my imagination ran wild, picturing her naked. But several times while we chatted or played video games, my growing attraction to her got doused by a virtual "cold bucket of ice water" when she interrupted our talks to take a phone call from one of the guys she was "involved" with. One of her most frequent callers was one of her former lovers back in England who called her on her cell for some sexy talk about once a week. She also took calls from a guy in her Math class at Rosemont who was trying desperately to get her to go out with him. I was jealous.

She was flirtatious with lots of guys, but as far as I know, she hadn't fucked anyone in the 5 months since she had moved into my parents' house back in September. I'm pretty sure of that because I overheard her telling her British friend over the phone that she was really horny from being without sex for so long. Maybe she was lying to him, but either way, their long distance calls often sounded a lot like cybersex. I listened a couple times with an ear against our adjoining bedroom wall, and I could swear she was probably diddling herself while she was talking to him.

By March, I was head-over-heels crazy for her, and she was all I could think about. I fantasized and masturbated about her several times a week. I found myself rushing home from classes to be around the house whenever I knew she'd be around. I had even signed up for a French 101 elective in January mostly so I could get close to Ronelle, and so I would have an excuse to ask her to tutor me. She was happy to do it and in return I helped her with Math and occasionally helped translate obscure American words and idiomatic expressions for her. We spent a lot of time together. But she still treated me like a brother and I wasn't sure how to change that.

My chance came when I found out my father had come home early from work one afternoon and found her making out with a guy on our living room couch. Dad had also found a box of condoms and an un-smoked joint on the coffee table. When I got home from my classes that night, I found her sobbing. She confided in me the whole story and I held her in my arms. (I was like a best girlfriend to her, I'm sure. But to me, I got a thrill holding her like that). My dad was quite angry about it and had literally thrown the guy out of our house. She said she was worried my father was going to cut short her exchange placement and send her back to France early. She was afraid she'd lose her college credit by not finishing the semester and was afraid her parents would "kill" her when she got back to France. She didn't give me as many details as I tried to get her to tell me, but I do know the guy had his hands all over her naked breasts when my dad walked in on them.

I held her and listened to her and said supportive things the way a girlfriend would, but all the time, my penis was twitching and I was secretly fantasizing I had been the guy with his hands on her tits and my tongue swirling hers. One way or another, I knew I had to make my fantasies come true. I just didn't know how.

Later that same night, long after my parents went to bed, I heard her talking with her British friend on the phone. With my ear pressed against our adjoining bedroom wall, I could hear enough of her sexy talk and heavy breathing to know she was masturbating. On an impulse, I rushed over to her bedroom door, gave a quick knock, and barged right in without waiting for her to invite me inside.

Sure enough she was partially sitting up on the bed in flannel pajamas with a cell phone in one hand and her other hand down inside her stretchy pajama pants. Her top was completely unbuttoned but mostly closed, with just a hint of shallow cleavage and a part of one breast visible.

"Get out," she yelled.

I held my finger to my lips and said "Shhh. You don't want to wake my dad, do you?"

To my delight and complete surprise, she lowered her voice, pulled her hand out of her pajama pants, and covered the mouthpiece of her cell phone. "Get out" she said again but in a quiet hushed voice.

I shook my head no.

She glared at me for a few moments, but then her stare grew less angry.

"She told the caller she had to go, and a few seconds later she said her goodbyes and clicked her phone off.

Still staring at me sternly, she asked in a quiet voice "What are you doing in here? You steal my privacy. What do you want?"

I didn't answer but stepped closer and dropped my eyes back and forth between her face and the open gap in the unbuttoned pajama top, trying to get a better look at what was inside. She saw me ogling and clenched the two front halves of the top together.

"I said, what are you doing in here? Don't you knock? What do you want?"

I stepped up to within a few feet of her bed. She stared up at me and kept repeating "I said...what do you want?"

"You," I finally answered.

"You want me?" she asked incredulously.

I nodded.

We stared at each other in silence. It didn't take her long to figure out exactly what I wanted.

"I can't do that. I just can't. You are my friend. And your father was ready to send me home for. . you know. If he ever found me... found us...no, I, I can't."

"Yes you can. It's not a choice. One way or another this is going to happen. I'm gonna finish what you and your boyfriend started or else I start shouting, wake up my parents, and when they come running in, I'll tell them you tried to seduce me. Who do you think they'll believe?"

I could tell by the look on her face that I had her. She protested several more times, but the resigned look in her eyes told me everything I wanted to know. I moved the final step toward the bed. "I have wanted you for so long. You must have realized that," I told her softly.

"Yes. I knew, but I don't feel that way about you," she said, clutching the pajama top halves tighter together.

"That doesn't matter," I told her. "You know what I want, and I'm pretty sure you won't find it totally repulsive. Maybe I'm not your heartthrob, but I'm not repulsive, am I?"

"No, no, You are not repulsive. I just. . . I just can't do what you want."

"Yes you can," I said as I unbuckled my belt buckle. Her eyes dropped and watched -- probably with some degree of horror -- as I slowly undid my pants and pulled down the zipper and let the top of my pants fold open. There was a large bulge in the front of my boxers and it felt good to relieve the pressure.

"Please... no, please. . ." she whispered a few times.

"I'd like you to let go of your top and open it up for me," I said. When she didn't comply immediately, I added a loud "Now" to it. I spoke loud enough that I could have been heard out in the hallway, but not loud enough to wake my sleeping parents.

This time she shushed me. "Please. Please don't shout. Ok. Ok. I will do it. I show you. Just be quiet about it. . . . .If I show you, will you go and leave me be alone?"

"Maybe," I lied, eager to finally get a look at her luscious little breasts.

I wasn't disappointed. I had heard French girls sunbathed nude and aren't shy about their bodies, so I am sure Ronelle didn't think showing her tits was that big a deal. With very little fanfare, she flipped her pajama top wide open and displayed herself to me with a hint of pride.

I stared down and soaked in the wonderful sight. Looking rather relaxed and sitting back against her pillows, her partially prone body let her tits lie almost flat against her chest. But there were two very sweet mounds with small round deep brown areoles and nipples that rose tall and hard. She acted almost nonchalant and unemotional about showing me, but the rock hard nipples gave away her nervousness and discomfort. My erection grew.

After letting me stare for about 30 seconds, she closed her top back up and said "Enough? Now go. I need to be sleeping now."

"Uh-uh" I said, shaking my head slowly. I reached out and re-opened the halves of the top. My hand swept down and scooped up a handful of her breast flesh and gently massaged it a few times and then tugged upward on the nipple as I lifted my hand off.

"No, please don't," she said softly. But she made no move to stop me. I moved to the other breast and repeated it. Back and forth I went from tit to tit, scooping, feeling, tugging, caressing them between my fingers. Happily, she let me do it, and looked off to the side, pretending to be bored and uninterested.

I played with her wonderful tits for several minutes, living out the fantasy I had had for months. Her nipples grew even harder and taller as I played and tugged on them. Maybe she hadn't asked for this, but she wasn't fighting me either. My cock was throbbing inside my boxers as my sexual excitement grew.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I squeezed a tit with one hand while I pulled my jeans downward with the other. Once over my hips, they fell to my knees. I hooked my fingertip under the waistband and yanked my boxers down, exposing my fully erect member. She turned and glanced at it and then quickly looked away. I paused, squeezing her tit and lightly twisting a nipple.

"Suck me," I ordered in a firm but normal tone of voice.

Her head spun and she glared up at me with a look that said "the hell I will." But I just stared back with a silent stare that said "oh yes you will." The nonverbal standoff lasted almost a full minute as I twisted slightly harder and harder on her nipple as I waited.

Finally, without speaking a word, she rolled onto her side toward me and reached out for my throbbing cock. With her sweet lips just inches from the tip, she began to stroke my cock and slide her palm around the shaft and head, twisting the skin tightly and creating enough friction I felt like I was already on the verge of cumming.

She must have sensed I was close and perhaps figured she could end this whole ordeal quickly with a handjob. She may have been right but I wanted her lips wrapped around it. So I pushed my hips forward until she surmised what I wanted. Expertly, she took my cockhead into her mouth until the indent behind the glans lay tightly grasped by the inside of her lips. She clamped her lips down tightly until a huge wave of pleasure ran through my entire body. Her warm wet mouth felt incredible and I shivered with wave after wave of incredible pleasure. Her right hand grasped my shaft at the base and began slowly pumping it toward the cockhead that lay just inside her tight mouth. She tugged hard on the veiny skin of my throbbong cock, pulling as if squeezing out the last remnants of toothpaste.

My fingers matched her tugs on my cock by tugging on her nipple. More waves of pleasure rippled through me. And then, suddenly, without warning, she tightened down her lips on my cockhead, her tongue pushed into the tiny opening at the tip, and her hand tugged extra hard on my shaft. I cried out and felt my pleasure rise to an unstoppable peak. My hips thrust slightly, my balls swelled, and my cock erupted. My orgasm sent me into a shaking spasm as sperm began pumping out of me, splashing against her tongue and filling her mouth with gob after gob of my sticky seminal fluid.

She gulped and swallowed rapidly as her hand pumped the last few squirts from my spurting cock. She licked and sucked it until the last waves of pleasure drained from my body. Then, in an almost matter-of-fact way, dropped my sagging member and wiped her arm across her face to erase the dribbles of my cum that had seeped from the corners of her mouth.

Rocking back on my heels and almost falling over, it took me a couple of minutes to recover from the intensity of the orgasm. Feeling dizzy from the slowly subsiding feelings of pleasure, I staggered forward and lay down on the bed next to her.

I held her as my breathing returned to normal, and to my surprise, she embraced me back, gently stroking the back of my neck.

I looked into her face and for the first time since it began, she gave me a slight smile.

"You like?" she asked, fully knowing the answer.

"Tres bien," I whispered through my post-sex grin that stretched from ear-to-ear.

I kissed her on the mouth and we tongue-kissed for several long minutes. I was in heaven and she didn't seem to mind much at all. My hand gently stroked the small of her back and pulled her body tightly against me. I delighted in the feel of her soft breasts against my chest. Then she rolled away and looked up at the ceiling to indicate she was done.

"You go now."

No way. Rolling flat on her back like that was just an easier opportunity for me to get another handful of her breasts. I alternately grasped her sweet tits, and massaged each one gently. I rocked them softly, marveling at the firm softness of her perky tits and erect nips. She didn't moan, but she didn't fight my touch either, so I continued.

I slid my body down and kissed her neck. Slowly, I worked my way lower, kissing my way toward her nipple. She lay passively, letting me kiss her breasts, suck each nipple deep into my mouth, and tug it lightly between my teeth. For at least 10 minutes, she lay still and silent, acting indifferent, while I worked one breast with my mouth and the other with my fingertips. Soon my cock returned to semi hardness and she was breathing softly but deeply. Her eyes were closed. Quiet almost-inaudible moans could be heard when I sucked her breast into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the nipple.

Once again, I knew I had her. I continued to suck her tit, but my free hand slid off her other breast and began a slow trek downward across her flat belly, slowing tracing the smooth skin of her abdomen and the hard protrusions of her hip bones. She said nothing to stop me when my hand slipped under the stretchy waistband of her pajama bottoms, but she sucked in a deep breath when my hand crossed over the hairy mound and my long finger dipped into the crevice between her swollen cunt lips. I bit her nipple lightly as my fingertip brushed her clit, and I felt her shudder underneath me. Oh yeah. I had her all right. She was mine. Her body was mine for the taking. Her sweet breasts. Her moist cunt. She even lifted her hips to help me slide her pajama bottoms down and off her long smooth legs.

By then my cock was rock hard again, and it occurred to me that I didn't have any condoms. I only paused for a fraction of a second before deciding I was going through with my plans to fuck this sweet cunt, condom or not.

She moaned a bit louder when my long finger slid between her cunt lips and began pushing inside a half inch at a time. Brushing her clit lightly a few times, I was soon finger fucking her moist pussy which gradually became wetter and wetter. Her moans grew a bit louder and her hips lifted lightly to meet my invading finger. I kissed down her chest, slowly following the same path across her abdomen my fingers had recently traced. As I kissed my way down her sensitive skin, her soft groans that told me she found my kisses pleasurable.

12