Exchanging Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
540 Followers

Phil stopped his thrusts and reached down to take her breasts in his hands, causing Andrea to rise back into his arms, twisting her head around, lips searching for his.

"Baby . . . " she kissed him softly. "Why don't you get the lube out of the top drawer there." indicating a nearby dresser. When he returned, Andrea poured a generous amount on her hands, spreading a thick coat of gel on his manhood, a pleased smile painted on her sexy face.

Getting back on her knees, she gave the tube to Phil saying "Be a dear and get my ass lubed up, would you sweetie?!"

Phil, not believing his luck, quickly squirted a glob on his middle finger, sliding it gently past her puckered bumhole. Spreading her toned cheeks, he pushed the swollen head of his pole against the ballon knot, watching it spread to welcome him.

"Easy Baby . . . Easy!!!!" she cautioned him. "That monster is so big . . . you're gonna have to let me get used to it!!!!"

Heeding her request, Phil began to rock slowly back and forth, feeding more of his length up Andrea's sweet little ass with each succesive thrust. He heard her inhale sharply through her nose when he bottomed out, his hands sqeezing each lovely globe of her butt.

"Okay . . . Now you can start giving it to me . . . You feel wonderful darling . . . So fucking big and hard . . .!!!!" her voice trailing off as he picked up the pace, loving the warm tightness that sheathed him. He was such an ass freak and Andrea felt so fucking good that Phil quickly realized that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ah . . . Shit . . . I'm sorry Mrs. Laine . . . I'm gonna . . . I can't . . . Oh shit!!" he spat, feeling his nuts tighten.

"It's okay, Baby . . . Fuck me . . . Fuck my ass . . . Fill me up . . . FUCK ME!!!"

Phil shot a huge load up her ass that even suprised himself, grunting and groaning as he felt his cock jerk over and over again filling her with his spunk. When he finally opened his eyes, he found the gorgeous MILF looking back over her shoulder at him, her eyes a light, a huge smile on her face.

"Well . . . If I'm not mistaken . . . that should be the record!!!"

Later, as they cuddled in bed, Andrea kissed him softly and whispered hotly in his ear. "That was my present to you . . . I've never let anyone up my ass before!"

RANDI & N'KEESE

Randi stretched like a jungle feline, her back arched, hands reaching into the air as she knelt next to her young, black Adonis who was reclining on the hotel bed. Scratching at her head roughly, before combing her hair back, she looked down at her newest conquest, feeling flushed, her lips puffy from the intensity of their kisses.

Sliding next to him, she threw one leg over his, her heavy breasts pushed into her side as she greedily reached for the thick hose that laid across a muscular thigh, tinted with the residue of her insides and his own semen.

"Jesus, Girl . . . Haven't you had enough?" he asked with a laugh.

She kissed him hard in response, "Never."She then kissed her way slowly down his rocked-up frame.

When Randi took him back into her mouth, N'keese shook his head, grinning, and reached over the side of the bed to retrieve his pants from the floor. Finding a fat bone he had twisted earlier, he lit it, holding the sweet smoke in his lungs before exhaling. Randi eagerly reached for the joint, taking a big hit, telling N'keese, as she held the smoke in "This stuff makes me horny!"

N'keese made a big show of trying to get the joint back from her saying "Ah no . . . You sure don't need any more of that . . . You trying to fuck me to death?!!"

Randi swung her leg over his waist, reaching down to position his fat pole with her pussy lips, then squatting down on top of him. Leaning forward on her outstretched arms, she arched the small of her back driving his cock up into her, then rubbing her clit along his pubic bone as she started to ride him, rubbing back and forth more than up and down. N'keese grabbed the big tits that had been thrust in his face, sucking a hard nipple as she moaned.

After another mind-blowing orgasm, Randi collapsed on her lover's deep, chiseled chest, feeling her heart beating with his, her pussy filled with his seed. Kissing his chest, in a dreamy tone she asked "Do you know Andrea Laine?"

zrob
zrob
540 Followers
12