Excited to Be at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned right as my tongue hit her clit. I licked it softly as I braced my hands on her hips. Liv's sounds let me know I was on the right track.

I spread her legs wider so I could get a better look. Her pussy was so pretty. I parted her lips and admired it. So pink. So wet it was already getting sticky. I thrust my tongue inside that perfect pussy and tasted her. Better than I even imagined.

Her panties were above her knees and I kept them there, reminding her this had to be quick. Quick and carnal. I backed her up a little so I had room to get underneath her and face her. There, I had the perfect angle to finger her tight, little pussy as I sucked on her clit.

"Yes, Kevin! Yes! Don't stop!"

I wouldn't dare.

Liv

So I learned that Kevin knows how to eat pussy. I mean, he really, really knows how to eat pussy. As soon as he crawled up under me, and started fingering me, I exploded all over his face. The quiet, shy guys were always generous with their mouths but Kevin's generosity was exceeded by his sheer talent.

I knew from experience that the conference room wasn't soundproof but I didn't care one bit. The way Kevin pleasured me deserved some primal moaning and that's exactly what I gave him.

I may have planted the seed by lifting up my dress but I wanted Kevin to do the ho'ing after that. His aggressiveness surprised and delighted me. He kissed me after I came and I could taste myself on his lips. After tasting my pussy on his sweet lips, I was eager to feel him inside me right away.

He read my mind. Spinning me around on the table, he slid me to the edge and apprised me of the time.

"15 minutes."

I didn't care one bit. He was in charge of the time. I just wanted him to fuck me.

He unzipped his fly and I got reacquainted with his thick friend. My god, his cock was magnificent. He rubbed it up and down against my pussy, teasing my clit. Quite the restrained move by a man on a time crunch, but one that made me crave him even more.

By the time he entered me, I was so ready. I was so damp, the sounds of my wetness reverberated throughout the room as he thrusted. It had to make him feel good to hear how fucking wet he made me.

He slowly increased his speed as I gave him the verbal encouragement to indicate I could take it longer and faster. A quick learner, he fucked me just as I needed, rubbing my clit until my pussy convulsed on that talented cock of his. My 2nd orgasm already and I needed more. I glanced at the clock to see how much time we had left.

Once again, he was aligned with my desires.

"8 minutes left but I need to fuck you from behind, Liv. We can do it." Yes, we can. We certainly can, Kevin. That word "need" made me even hotter for him.

He spun me around again and bent me over the table into the position that started everything. I grabbed the side of the table as he entered me from behind. My panties fell to my ankles.

Kevin

It all happened so fast I didn't have time to think about it. I just acted on my immediate urges. Having to rush against the clock just made me less inclined to second-guess or ask for permission. I just did it and everything I did seemed to be exactly what she wanted.

I loved having Liv's little round ass in my view as I pounded her from behind. It really was a pounding as I held her hips and thrusted violently against her.

I knew we had practically no time and I wanted to make her cum again. 3 times seemed like an ambitious goal but one that was attainable if I worked hard enough.

I spread her legs out slightly and felt her pussy tighten from the repositioning. I knew I was getting close so I hoped she was as well.

I moved my hands up her waist onto her ass. As I continued fucking her, I tested the waters. First a finger that lightly grazed the outside. She didn't flinch so I moved it closer. Then a little closer again.

She was moaning in pleasure throughout so I made the bold move. I slid my finger inside her super tight asshole.

"Oh! Yes!"

I kept it there as I continued and sure enough we had #3 in no time. With that, I was finally free to let myself release inside her, filling her up with all the cum she made me save up for her.

"Oh, Liv! You're amazing!" I was astounded at how loud I was at the defining moment but I was overcome by her.

Sprawled out on the table, Liv looked back at me. "Mmm, Kevin, I didn't realize you were such a bad boy."

"Neither did I," I admitted.

"You better call in to your meeting."

"Yes, I guess I should." I replied nonchalantly. I no longer felt as stressed about not missing it, about being late, or even about embarrassing myself.

"You know what? I think you're going to be amazing in this meeting, Kevin."

I was sweating and my heart was still beating from the workout but it was a satisfying buzz, one that felt earned. Not at all like the nervousness I felt in yesterday's meeting. Whether it was deliberate or not, being with Liz had restored my confidence. Hell, it had created self-assuredness that wasn't ever there before. Fucking the most beautiful girl in the office tends the do that to a man.

I zipped up and began dialing the conference phone. I announced myself to the audience. Unlike the last meeting, my hands were even, my voice was steady. I stood up to speak as if everyone was there in the room with me. I was ready for this.

12