Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife saved and seduced by my friend and I felt nice.
9.5k words
4.2
35.9k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

What more could one expect in one day?

We surreptitiously watched a bachelor young army officer fucking married young lass. We tried to seduce each other's spouses, as we watched the young couple fuck.

My wife succumbed to my friend Colonel's charms and he almost seduced her in torrential rain.

We were attacked. There was gunfight. Three of us were kidnapped.

We had extreme and life endangering situations.

If that was not exciting and adventurous, what would be? The story goes further...

QUICK RECAP

I am Sunil. My wife is Sunita. I am a political journalist covering sensitive national security matters. Sunita is a marvelous wife and was and is really attractive. When the incidents happened, we were in our middle or late thirties,. Colonel Jaswant Singh was an Army officer from "Anti Insurgency Force". He was an expert in anti guerrilla warfare. He had a comely wife Jyoti. She was a house wife.

We were neighbors and over a period of time our two families' relationship grew quite close; bordering on intimacy. We went for a holiday at an army camp in Himalayas; where army was offering training for anti terrorist defense. It was a very reasonably priced package. We left for the camp by train. Capt. Kumar and a young married girl Neetu were our co-passengers in the train. Neetu was married to an old ex-army man.

That the camp experience was the most memorable would be an understatement. We had all the things listed above happening; just in one day and the deay was not yet over.

READ ON...

Riding behind a horseman, I had a final glimpse of the camp; before we disappeared into the forest. I saw some of the people in the camp shouting for help and ladies crying. We were far away from the camp in a very short time. I last looked at the Colonel and my wife. Their horses ran almost parallel to ours. Sunita was carried by a man, who had made her sit in front of him. I could see pain and panic on Sunita's face.

The leader shouted some commands. The man, who strapped me to his horse and made me ride with him, put a blindfold on my eyes. I saw that the Colonel and my wife were also being blindfolded. It was raining heavily. We could not make out the direction where we were heading. However, I guessed that we were going upstream of the river, because the huge thundering sound of the flowing river water almost continued through our journey.

We must have been riding for more than two hours, when the horses stopped and I heard the leader shouting at his men asking them to dismount us, take off our blind folds, remove our gags and take us to our place of confinement. They spoke in Urdu and in Hindi language. A few of them appeared to be locals and spoke of local dialect, which I could not understand clearly. It was evening and sun light was fading. It might be about 5 pm.

As we were escorted in, I saw the leader talking to another person in their hideout. The other man appeared to be in-charge of the hideout. He was surprised to see my wife Sunita with us and asked the leader how she was there. They talked in low voices. I could not make out much. Then he seemed to have conveyed something that changed the attitude of the leader to us. He told our escort to take us to a "guest room". Our escort seemed surprised. However, he signaled us to follow him.

The escort was the person, who had tied my wife Sunita's hands, legs and gagged her mouth with a scarf. He had mounted her on his horse and had sat behind her on the horse. He was a tall, heftily built man with bare huge chest. He constantly stared at my wife Sunita. His big prying eyes lustily traveled all over her figure constantly, caring little of our watching him. Sunita looked haggard and walked unsteadily.

I was sure that during the time, he carried her on the horse to the destination; he would have smooched her all over from behind. He had all the opportunity to poke his cock in her ass as the horse traveled over rough mountain terrain. However, that was all he could have done; with all other gangsters riding together and keeping an eye on each other. Seeing his lusty stares, I could easily guess that given the slightest opportunity, he would not hesitate to rape her. He looked a real ruffian.

We were escorted to our room, in which two beds were made with neatly laid pillows, mattresses, bed sheets and blankets. The room was on the second floor. The escort shoved us in the room and locked the gate.

There was a wooden door with additional steel grill door. The room had one window with heavy grills overlooking the view outside. We could see river flowing quite close to our room.

The Colonel mused almost to himself, "I am still unable to understand why they kidnapped us. However, I have a fair idea of our present location." We looked at him in surprise.

The guest room was not bad, given the circumstances. It had a toilet. I inspected the toilet. It was clean enough and usable.

As we sat on the bed wondering what would happen next, a comparatively more gentle looking man stood at the gate and told us in Urdu language that "The Commander" will speak to us in the morning.

The Colonel asked him, "Please tell us who you are, why we are here and what do you want from us?"

The man replied that he was not authorized to talk to us except what he had already conveyed and that "The Commander" would tell us everything in the morning.

Sunita asked him for an additional bed. He replied that we would have to make do with whatever was there in the room. He left without speaking any further.

Sunita asked the Colonel, "Who are these people and why have they kidnapped us?"

The Colonel replied, "My wild guess is that they are our cross border enemies and they want to learn army secrets from us. That is the only explanation why they have kidnapped us but are not treating us badly. They are treating us rather well as they expect us to cooperate with them. However, this goody goody treatment may not last long; once they find us tough nuts to crack."

The Colonel said, "At this critical time, we should not lose our energy and enthusiasm. We need them now more than ever. Let us think how we can escape from this. The army must have already let loose all its troops to search and rescue us."

It was pretty dark. Our escort opened the gate. He offered us cooked vegetables and three cups of tea. He placed them on a corner table and began looking hungrily at Sunita. He left the room locking the door behind him. We were hungry and quickly finished the sandwiches and drank tea. There was a small dim lamp in the room, which simply registered its presence. We could hardly see. However, as we got accustomed to the dim light, we could see things better than before.

Even in that grave situation I was aroused at the thought of three of us sleeping together. The Colonel went into the toilet first. He returned and sat on the bed resting against the wall. My wife Sunita went to use the toilet next. She went in and returned after awhile. She was tired. She fell on the bed, reconciled to the situation and fell asleep on the bed. I sat on the edge. I used the toilet last and after freshening up returned to find Sunita fast asleep and the Colonel sitting, resting his back on the wall, thinking of something deeply. In all probability, he was trying to find ways of escaping. I sat on the edge of the bed. My wife lay between the sitting Colonel and me

I was looking at Sunita sleeping peacefully. The Colonel saw me looking at my sleeping wife closely. He appeared nonchalant about it. Her top had moved aside and large part of her upper breasts was visible. Her hair was spread wide on the bed. Her skirt was pulled up above her knees, exposing lower part of her thighs. I gently placed my hand on her face and caressed her head and cheeks. She mumbled, "mmm..." in her sleep. I looked at the Colonel who was trying to concentrate but was apparently distracted by my actions.

I gently moved my hands on her top and caressed over her boobs covered by her bra and the top. I placed my hand on her lips, which she instinctively kissed as was her usual habit. The Colonel looked at my fondling her breasts and looked away. I stretched and lay by her side. I continued fondling her boobs. Then I bent and kissed her lips. She turned towards the Colonel and placed one hand in his lap mumbling cooing sounds in her sleep.

I looked at the Colonel. He was uncomfortable with her hand in his lap. However, he let it be there. Gradually, he tapped her hand and caressed it lovingly. Sunita purred in her sleep, happily feeling her hand being caressed. It gave me erotic sensation and felt my cock tightening. My mind was throbbing with high flow of energy. I told the Colonel, "Colonel, we had a hard day. I think we should take some rest. You particularly have had a very tough day. Let us see what tomorrow brings for us.

The Colonel nodded his head and stretched full length on bed, trying to keep some distance from Sunita. I told him, "Colonel, relax. All of us have to sleep on the bed. There is no way of avoiding close body contact; so don't bother. Sleep naturally. Sunita also understands that we are now in a war like situation. I am sure; she won't mind the contact."

The Colonel nodded his head.

I moved closer behind my wife, rolled my arm over her and took her in my arms. She was facing the Colonel. I pulled the blanket and covered both of us in the blanket and poked her butt with my cock from behind. The Colonel could not see us as we were covered in the blanket. I pushed the blanket towards the Colonel and asked him also to come inside our blanket. The Colonel joined hesitatingly. The Colonel, I and my wife lay so tightly close that we could feel each other's breath. Our bodies were closely pushed together. I was sure the Colonel was feeling my wife's breasts on his chest and my wife must be feeling the Colonel's rising cock on her crotch. She was sure to feel two hard cocks one in the front and the other behind her.

I knew that for sure when she mumbled ooohhh... in her half sleep. That was the sign she felt the Colonel's hard cock on her crotch. Usually she would catch my semi hard cock in her hands in her sleep and play with it a little to make it harder. I was not sure if she was doing that at that time; with the Colonel's cock, thinking it was my cock she was playing with.

In spite of my excitement to witness a possible sexual intimacy developing between them, since I was tired, I felt drowsy and turned to the other side with my back to my sleeping wife. Our butts touched. She and the Colonel faced each other. I moved slightly away from her. As was her habit, my wife stretched her arms in her sleep around the Colonel; little realizing that it was the Colonel and not her husband. She moved into his arms and began nuzzling her head into the Colonel's chest. I could hear her purring in my half sleep. I was wondering if something could develop between them that night.

However, before something could happen, I heard a grumpy sound coming from the gate. It was the huge beast's pleading voice. I could distinctly hear him saying, "Sunita!" I was shocked. How did he know her name? Suddenly it struck me that I had called her name several times in his presence, when we were entering the building.

It must have been almost one and half to two hours before midnight. The Colonel also heard the guy at the gate calling out my wife's name. The Colonel quickly sat up in the bed and moved close to me and spoke in my ears, "Sunil, this is the time. I have an idea."

I knew that the Colonel had thought something out. The Colonel quickly began to nudge Sunita. My wife got up startled and asked, "What happened? Why did you wake me up?"

The Colonel murmured softly in her ears, "Sunita, this fellow is calling your name repeatedly. obviously he is in heat. Please take a bed sheet and pretend to sleep near the door. He seems to be horny as hell for you. Give him a little bit of rope. If he tries to feel your body, let him. The idea is to make him feel that you are attracted to him. Make him open the gate somehow. If you play your cards right, that could be our gateway to escape,"

Sunita was furious. She lost the sense of feminine decency; yet keeping her voice low, she said, "Are you asking me to let this monster feel me as if he has not felt me enough already? All along the way, his cock had been poking my butts and his hands were mauling my boobs. . The chap is not a male, he is beast. I felt his huge rod on my butts all through the journey. He has a huge member and he sure made me feel it."

That was a rare occasion when my wife described some male's penis and his molestation in such vivid detail to someone other than me. the Colonel appeared taken aback with my wife's reaction.

Again there was the wail, "Sunitaaaa..." The man was growling. He was completely horny and did not care that we heard him.

I pleaded with her. I said, "Sunita, he is crazy for you. If you show him a bit of lollipop, he will want you to come out, or he will want to come in. It will be better if he came in. Then we can attack him better. That will be the time for us to bind him and get away. This will probably be our only chance. Please understand. Your little bit of tolerance may free us."

That seemed to have worked. She thought for a few seconds and said, "Ok, I understand. Let me take a pillow and a blanket. I shall spread the blanket on the floor near the gate and try to make out with him. I am scared to death. Please standby and be ready. I don't want to be raped by the guy." I nodded. I told the Colonel about my talk with Sunita. He had heard our exchanges. He patted Sunita's back and said, "Sunita, I appreciate your help."

I saw my wife blushing.

I then pretended to shout at my wife as if she and I had some hot arguments. She got up and rushed to the gate pretending as if she was furious. She carried a blanket and spread it near the gate. She shouted loud enough so that the man at the gate could hear, "I don't care for you I shall sleep here but not with you." She pretended to walk out in a huff and lay down on the floor, close to the door.

She laid her bed such that the person at the gate could easily push his hand in and touch her. I was happy to see that my homely wife was acting with such courage. The Colonel and I were quiet on the bed eagerly waiting for what would happen next.

We did not hear anything for a while. we had no way of knowing if anything transpired between them. It must have been half an hour since. Sunita must have gone off to sleep; as we heard her snoring. I heard some voices. I distinctly heard "Sunita? ... Sunita?" That was the escort's voice. I poked the Colonel. The Colonel woke up. We waited eagerly.

My wife Sunita murmured, "Ummm..." I could faintly see her turning towards the gate. The escort had extended his arm inside. I again heard Sunita's purring voice. "mmm...?"

Sunita moved slightly closer to the gate. Obviously, as instructed by the Colonel; she was titillating the gate man. We kept hearing, "ummm..." from my wife and "Sunita...", "Sunita..." from the gate man.

It was easy to guess that the gate man was attempting to fondle my wife's breasts and move his arm to feel her body. He was falling into my wife's trap. From what little we could decipher, she was encouraging him. I heard him say that he wanted to fuck her. She told him, "Silly, not here. My husband may wake up and may kill me. Can we go anywhere else?"

There was a silence. The guy was thinking. We then heard him, "There is a secret door that no one knows here. Behind the door there is a staircase that leads down to my house outside. That is my house and no one shall disturb us. It is a nice place on the bank of a river. You will enjoy it. Will you come with me? But please don't make any sound." Obviously, the gate man was afraid of getting caught and punished by the gang leader. He was trying hard to tempt Sunita. However, we got the escape information we wanted.

My wife asked, "Why have these people kidnapped us? Who are they?" I saw my wife moving closer to the gate and allowing the guy to fondle her breasts. I suspected that she was also massaging his cock to arouse him; because I saw her sitting closer to the gate with her one hand inside the bars. She seemed to have learned the art of seduction and how to extract secrets from the victim of seduction. It was a desperate situation and called for desperate actions.

The man replied, "They are from the neighboring country. They are trying to get some army secrets from the Colonel and that reporter. They have been following them for the past few weeks." We got our answers. The Colonel was dead right. My simple wife quickly learned how to extract information from a sex starved person.

we wanted the escort to be brought in and suddenly I had an Idea. I began to snore loudly. That would give her an indication to convey to the escort that we were sleeping and he can come in and fuck her.

Sunita caught the hint. She turned the pitch. She said, "You are a very strong man. You have a big tool." She paused for a while and said, "It is not a good idea to go out. Somebody can see us. Why don't you come in? These men are tired and fast asleep. If you promise to keep quiet, you can have me. After feeling your long and hard tool, I want to have you. But please keep quiet or else they will wake up and kill me." she spoke in a pleading voice that must have aroused him.

There was a pause. The gate man was in all probabilities weighing his options and trying to decide if he was not falling into any trap. We were on the edge awaiting his decision. The Colonel and I were both ready to jump on the guy as soon as he would enter. We kept the pillows and bed sheets ready in our hands. Finally lust triumphed over his good sense. We heard the click clock sound of lock being opened. The gate opened slowly. We waited with bated breath. The guy slowly entered. He closed the gate, but did not lock it. Sunita had moved further inside to make the fellow come further in. We saw him walk towards Sunita and try to grab her.

At that very moment in one coordinated and swift movement, the Colonel and I jumped on him with pillows and bed sheets; whilst my wife jumped towards the bed and picked up a bed sheet in her hands. She also jumped on him. All three of us over powered him and after thoroughly gagging him, we tied him up with the grill of the window. We covered him fully in the bed sheet so that he could not see.

We quickly came out of the room and looked for the secret door, he talked about.The Colonel found the exit after a small passage in the corridor hidden from a direct view. The door had a lock. We did not have a key. Perhaps the big gate man had the key.

The Colonel decided not to look for the key. He looked around and saw a small iron rod on the grill. He took it. He leveraged, twisted and broke the lock. After looking around, we slowly opened the door. We looked outside and saw free world; that we were not sure, we would ever be able to see again. We were all thrilled. Sunita ran down first, I followed her and the Colonel last. The Colonel carefully closed the door behind him and bolted it from outside.

We ran for our lives from there. We caught each other's hands. We reached the bank of the river. It could be about half an hour before midnight. It had started raining heavily. The river was flowing in a spate with huge quantity of water flowing rapidly, making a huge sound almost like a roaring lion. It was pretty dark. We could barely see each other. We were uncertain of the direction, we needed to follow. We halted at the bank of the river.

The Colonel said, "Sunita, any amount of thanking you is not enough. What you have done today shall be marked in our life as our life saver. you could be a damned good Army spy officer."

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers