Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers

Sunil was already atop Jyoti kissing all parts of her body. The Colonel had raised her gown almost to her pussy. Sunil raised it further and making Jyoti sit up a little, he got it over head and off her body. Fully naked, Jyoti looked like she was a model piece of how a woman should be. God made that model of woman for the others to follow. Bathed in sheer whiteness and symmetry in each of her limbs, she was a perfect example of how a woman's body should be. That moment I wished I was a male having the privilege to enjoy such a delicious woman. I envied her husband and mine to have had the pleasure to enjoy a woman like Jyoti.

The impression of her blouse and panty were visible on her body dividing her tanned and un-tanned portions. Her thighs were a treat to watch. Her curvaceous legs looked so sexy and tempting. Her love triangle culminating in Choot (pussy) was a delight for any man to watch and if lucky to fuck. Her narrow waist and flaring hips and base of her legs looked as if made on a drawing board. I could never tire of praising her shapely breasts. Her lips were full; ready to be kissed. Her nose, hair, face, neck were all so lovely.

My husband's months of craving and dreaming to fuck this beautiful damsel seemed to be coming true and he was ecstatic about it. He looked at me. I smiled and winked sheepishly at him signalling him a go ahead. He saw the Colonel busy sucking my breasts and beginning to undress me. Sunil smiled too and winked back at me giving the same signal.

Sunil turned his face to focus on Jyoti and stopped looking at me. I had the Colonel restless on top and perhaps waiting for me to accept him. I raised my hand and rested it on his bulged shorts between his legs. I inserted my hand into the clearance between his shorts belt and his waist and pulled it signalling the Colonel to discard his shorts. The Colonel tugged at his shorts, shuffled a little and discarded it quickly. He was now completely naked. I felt his pubic hair and twisted some of it and pulled it to express my excitement to have him between my legs. He pulled me up and took me in his arms. For the first time he was acting like my true lover.

He did not care about his wife or my husband (he need not have, for they were very busy hugging, pulling each other tightly close, kissing hard without bothering to look in our direction). I also shifted focus from my husband and concentrated on the job in my hand. The Colonel's big brother was oozing pre-cum as if it was not prepared to wait for me to let him inside his cosy den (my pussy).

There was so much of his virility spread on his thick and long shaft in my hand. I cranked his cock several times. The Colonel's cock could not get harder. I wondered how Jyoti coul get it all inside her small pussy. I remembered her complaining to me of physical pain during their intercourse. She said, she did not enjoy sex with her husband very much unless when she was fully hot and ignored the pain.

However, I was ready for the Colonel. I knew how big he was and I had got used his large size: both his and his lund's (cock's). Since my husband always craved to see me fucked by the Colonel, I decided that for his benefit, I shall make a show for him to enjoy.

I sat up. The Colonel looked at me a bit surprised. Not speaking, I signalled him with my eyes to undress me. He slowly moved his hands to push down my gown, which in any case rested on my waist. I had to shift my stance slightly to get it down to legs. As the Colonel undressed me, I let out a fairly audible moan.

My husband and the Colonel's wife turned to look at us. Seeing me fully naked, Jyoti could not control herself. She exclaimed, "Yaar Sunita, I don't blame that fat slob for craving to fuck you. You have such a fuck-able body darling. Your ass is tempting and your thighs and pussy are so marvellous. God! Sunil is a lucky bastard. I can't really blame my hubby for craving for you."

Jyoti's words would have embarrassed me earlier. However, I knew her well enough by then. I smiled and took the Colonel in my arms pressing his head down to make him take my large breasts into his mouth. As the Colonel began to suckle my boobs, I again let out a loud moan encouraging him to bite my breasts and chew my nipples and cause me pain. To be watched as you are being seduced by your lover (not husband) was a scintillating experience for me. Rather than getting embarrassed, I enjoyed the look of wonder on my husband's and Jyoti's face.

Sunil had discarded his shorts and looked lithe and strong; lying atop beautiful Jyoti. The entire scenario made me think of one of the blue movies. Sunil's erect lund poked between Jyoti's legs as Sunil kept sucking Jyoti's lush and perfectly round jugs. The way he slurped her breasts made me feel as if he was going to lick Jyoti's breasts to bare her chest bones.

I slid my palm on the Colonel's lund and spread his cum all around its stem. I could see dark tight veins on it. I sensed adrenalin pulsating in the veins. In spite of myself, I bent and rolled my tongue around his stem several times. The Colonel tensed his muscles. His entire body was fully stretched. He was surprised at my courage to do this in the presence of my husband. However, I had become fearless by then. I knew sluttier I acted, happier my husband will be.

I made the Colonel get off the bed and stand up beside the bed. I wrapped my arms around the Colonel's buttocks and pulled him to me so that his cock came closer to my mouth. I kissed the tip of his cock and slowly pushed my mouth onto his cock; taking it in my mouth. I took care that my teeth did not brush his tender skin. The Colonel looked down upon me. I raised my face. He grabbed my hair loosely and pushed his cock slowly in my mouth. I sucked his long and thick cock for a while. I could take only a part of it. From his body language, I knew the Colonel was having a time of his life.

For quite a while, the Colonel kept fucking my mouth. At one point his body tightened. He was perhaps about to cum. Sunil saw me licking the Colonel's rod. He pointed it out to Jyoti. Jyoti laughed and poked a nudge in his ribs and said, "First you have to please me then we shall see."

As if the Colonel got a hint from his wife, he moved back on bed, moved towards my legs and positioned his face between my legs. He raised his midriff like a bow and lowered his long hanging shaft smacking my lips whilst he bent down and with the support of his two hands and two legs began to lick my vagina mound. He bent his long body like a rainbow over me.

His kissing, licking and poking his tongue intermittently inside my pussy drove me crazy. I was unable to remain quiet. Then resting on one hand, he dipped his one finger into my pussy and began massaging my clitoris. He occasionally pinched my clitoris. He knew that that drove me up the wall. I was beyond any restraint. I then just wanted to be fucked and fucked bad. I then wanted to be his and did not want to share him with anyone. I exclaimed not caring that my husband and his wife could hear me, "Honey, please fuck me and fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me like you never did Jyoti. I will receive you fully."

The Colonel however, did not pay any heed to me. He continued inserting his fingers into my vagina and the way he manipulated his fingers rubbing, pinching my clitoris and pressing my G-spot so deftly that I cried out again, "Honey, don't drive me crazy. This is so good...but I want you fully inside me."

He was bent upon driving me nuts. In our first session, both us were hungry for sex. However, this time, he wanted me to beg him to fuck me. As he expertly manipulated two fingers into my pussy and with the other hand held, squeezed and fondled my breasts, I was not going to be sane any more. I cried out so loudly that my shout could be heard probably from the corridor, out of the room. With a huge shudder, I had a thundering orgasm.

I lay down flat on bed and closed my eyes. I knew the other couple must have been watching me going through my peak of orgasm. However, I was beyond caring. I wanted to enjoy the orgasm, which shook me up as I knew this was not the last one.

I wanted to catch my breath. Seeing me going through such a huge orgasm pumped additional energy into my hubby and he lowered his head between Jyoti's beautiful and slim legs and spread them as wide as he could. I opened my eyes and my eyes met my husband's for a few seconds. He seemed to not just enjoy my orgasm but looked excited. He pushed his head and resumed sucking Jyoti's juices. I saw the fluid had flowed down Jyoti's thighs. I caught Jyoti's hand. She looked at me, winked and squeezed my hand as if she enjoyed sharing of our husbands.

When the Colonel again tried to insert his fingers into my pussy, I caught his head in my hands and pulled his face up to mine and said, "Darling, I cannot wait to be fucked. Come on climb over me and fuck me. I want my husband and your wife to watch me being fucked by your hot lund. My husband always wanted to share me with you and your wife knew that and didn't mind it. She had always wanted to get my husband's eager cock inside her pussy and wanted you to fuck me. "

I wanted his long and thick shaft to fill my cave fully. Let there be no cavity or space in any part of my crevice. I wanted to have the experience that I had only had once of seeing him fully inside me. I wanted him to be fully mine and only mine at that time.

I was horny, like I was never before; not even two nights ago in the dispensary with the same man. The thrill of being watched by my husband and the Colonel's wife was beyond any comprehension. Sex with my husband Sunil had always been good. But sex with the Colonel was more than thrilling.

The Colonel gently mounted his huge bare body atop me. He rested his body on two hands and legs like an animal would climb atop its prey and looked down at me. His eyes were compassionate, understanding and full of love. He bent down his head and kissed one of my nipples. I caught both his nipples in my hands and squeezed them hard. I caught his lund dangling and occasionally brushing my pussy in my palm. I rolled my fingers around the head of his hard, thick and long rod to spread his pre-cum. I wanted that the first penetration should not be painful.

When I ensured that there was enough lubrication (my pussy was already full with my own slippery juices). I placed his cock right at the crack between my pussy lips and tugged him to push it in. I raised my bums a little to signal him to do the rest. The Colonel gently pushed it in just a little and withdrew. He pushed it again a wee bit deeper and again withdrew. The touch of his rock hard cock caused me such a spasm in my body that I shuddered as he entered deeper. Was it pain? Certainly not! It was the anticipation of having his lund ready to fill me up and I receiving it without any fear, guilt or shame.

When his lund began to make deeper and deeper inroads into my passage, I felt like I had never felt before. True, there was some pain as the Colonel pushed his long shaft into my pussy with deep thrusts because I had raised his desire with moans and umphs. I made it obvious for him to know that I loved each of his thrusts. His biting, his pinching hard and his pushing his cock deeper and deeper in my body caused pain and the pain was enjoyable.

That is the beauty of love and that is the beauty of being a woman. The God made woman such a wonderful being that in spite of the fact that she receives pain from her lover; she is able to enjoy it for her lover's sake. I enjoyed the pain; because biting breasts, pinching nipples hard and thrusting deep into my cunt gave ecstatic pleasure to my lover. The pleasure of my lover meant a world to me. I wondered how the pain can give pleasure. However, that was what was happening.

The Colonel was a man possessed. He kept thrusting hard with long and deep strokes. In spite of the pain, I not just received him; I matched his thrusts by raising my pelvis higher to receive him deeper into my body. I wanted him to fill all corners of my hungry body. If he was a man possessed, I was a bitch on fire. Without any conscious effort, my pussy contracted to grab his Lund hard, and that drove the Colonel crazy. I was caught in a whirlpool of frenzy. Getting fucked by the Colonel in front of his wife and my husband could drive me to such highs was something beyond my understanding. But it did.

I was unable to control my ecstasy and I blew my load again with a huge orgasm. I was sure that until that time, I had never had such a big orgasm in my life. Not even when my husband fucked me the first time. The whole of my body was caught in an uncontrollable frenzy. I was shaking all over. I clutched my husband's arm whilst he was fucking Jyoti hard next to me.

I cried our loud, "Oh... Ah... darling... I can't bear this anymore... I am coming..Sunil... Please hold me..." With those utterances and loud sighs, I had the wildest orgasm. I grabbed the Colonel's waist so hard that he had dark red scars scratched by my nails digging into his skin.

Looking at my going over the hill, the Colonel also released a huge load of his virile hot semen into my pussy. In spite of cold weather, all of us were sweating profusely.

Only then I heard "humphs and oomphs.." sound coming from the next couple. I saw my friend Jyoti's beautiful naked body getting mauled by thrusts after thrusts of my husband. As Sunil fucked her harder and harder, she also raised her pelvis higher. It looked more as if she was fucking my husband rather than vice a versa. As she fucked my husband, her cries became louder and louder. The sound of her moans (I thought they were more like cries of a hungry wolf, matched the sound of female tennis players when they hit a ball hard in any championship tournament that we watch on the television.

My husband's balls slapped hard against her shapely ass and made a typical sound. She had her eyes fully open. She looked at Sunil fucking her hard. She looked at me in that condition and gave me a big smile. It showed that she was having time of her life. She was enjoying each thrust of my husband with a loud moan. I could just imagine her condition as I had just experienced seconds before.

My husband had his dreams fulfilled. He was fucking the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Certainly, I admitted to myself grudgingly that she was more beautiful than me. I might have been sexier than her to my fuck mate and Jyoti's husband. All the same, there was no doubt about Jyoti's beauty.

Although Jyoti had her eyes fully open and was looking at us, she seemed focussed on the impact of deep thrusts impelled into her by her lover and my husband Sunil. Aside from her whole body shaking by the thrusts from Sunil, she appeared to be undergoing spate of waves of ecstasy judging from the expressions on her face. Her breasts shook erotically as Sunil shoved each thrust into her.

I looked temptingly at the movements of her breasts. Sunil saw it and grabbed both of Jyoti's breasts in his hands and kept fondling and squeezing them as if for my benefit. I smiled at him. My face must have displayed deep content after a full blown fucking session with the Colonel. Sunil caught my hand and tapped it with affection.

Jyoti's face contorted as she reached her peak. I saw Sunil also reaching high from the way he increased pace of his thrusts and asked, "Jyoti, I am coming... should I release in you?"

Jyoti was already at the peak and perhaps was not keen to disengage at that point. She just did not speak but kept thrusting her pelvis up goading Sunil not to interrupt her orgasm. She grabbed Sunil's waist wanting him to continue. Jyoti seemed like a woman possessed. She kept thrusting her pelvis higher and faster to let her receive Sunil's juice fully inside her body. She said amidst her huffs and puffs, "Go ahead... Don't stop."

With a loud sigh she exclaimed, Gosh, honey, hold me tight... I am coming... Ahhh... squeeze my boobs harder. Ohhh..." She fell on bed pulling my husband on top of her, not allowing his lund to come out of her chut (pussy).

Sunil increased pace of his thrusts. He was ramming her faster as he pumped a load of his hot juices into Jyoti's willing pussy, filling her up. He cried out, "God! How I always wanted this to happen so much.. This is great. This is un-describable.."

As they lay closely woven into each other, Jyoti closed her eyes for a minute or so and slowly opened them to look at all of us. We were watching her reactions with interest. The Colonel took me in his arms with one leg on top of his wife's legs. He smiled at Sunil and asked, "How did it feel to fuck my wife?"

Sunil was not the one to be held back. He replied, "Gosh, same as how you felt fucking my wife."

*****

Dear Readers! This concludes a series of stories. I thank readers who read but did not write and those who took time to write and appreciate. Sending comments enthuses a writer. Kindly send me your comments to the contact on my profile.

iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers