Exclusive Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The final act.
2.1k words
4.49
106.5k
28

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers

Author's note: If you haven't read chapter 1, I recommend that you do so before continuing. Otherwise here's a brief synopsis. In chapter 1 of Exclusive Club, a couple in their late twenties believes that they've won an all-expense paid vacation at an exclusive casino in Las Vegas. Now they learn that they've been "chosen" and the wife is now the entertainment before an audience of elegantly dressed men and women. We find her standing nearly nude, tied, arms and legs spread between two poles.

*********************************

The room lights flickered like it was time for the next act and the audience silently moved to their seats. The three newcomers left the room.

The body builder moved back in front of my wife and tilted his head and kissed her. She didn't protest or join his kiss. His hands grasped her buttocks and he pulled her against his erection. He moved his head to the side and flicked his tongue against her ear lobe and then gently tugged on it with his teeth. He stuck his tongue in her ear; an action that normally turned her on and I wasn't surprised to see her shudder very briefly.

The small breasted woman moved up behind my wife. In the woman's hand was a string of beads; each about the size of a large marble. Since the body builder held my wife's ass cheeks apart we were able to watch as the woman began shoving them one at a time up my wife's rectum. Melody groaned and twitched as the body builder kissed the underside of her neck. The camera in the floor showed bead after bead disappear until all that showed was a string with a ring attached dangling from her tight little asshole.

One of his hands moved from her ass cheeks, down her side and over to her groin. From the camera in the floor, we saw him slide two fingers into her vagina while he kissed her on the mouth. His lips moved to her neck and she tilted her head back while he finger fucked her. Somewhere there was a microphone in the room that amplified the wet sounds her pussy made as his fingers slid in and out. My wife moaned when he leaned down and sucked on a nipple; all the while moving his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. He kept moving his lips to new locations and when he was back at her neck she tilted her head back.

After about ten minutes of this, her body language indicated that she was nearing another orgasm. The man kept his two fingers moving in and out of her pussy while he continued sucking on her neck, chest and nipples. The woman behind her pulled on the string in her ass, but not hard enough for them to pop out; just hard enough so we could see it start to emerge and then the woman let the tension go letting the bead slide back in.

Melody groaned a loud, "OHHHH!" and a tremor passed through her body. This orgasm didn't last as long as the first, but when she was done the man stood and kissed her on the lips and surprisingly she parted her lips and returned it. The audience applauded enthusiastically.

The two naked women moved over to the poles and released a lock and slid her hands down the pole about waist high. They engaged the locks again and moved around behind her and gently, but firmly forced her to squat down in front of the body builder. She couldn't see it, but his erect cock was inches from her face. How he kept an erection so long I had no idea. At least an hour had past since she'd first walked through the door.

He leaned over and said something in her ear. When she shook her head negatively, he closed her nostrils with his fingers until she had to open her mouth to breath. He stood up and pressed his cock into her mouth, letting go of her nostrils. For several moments, nothing happened except one of the cameras in the room zoomed in on her face and the bulge his cock made in her cheek.

The large breasted woman stepped up and leaned over and said loud enough for us to hear, "Suck it honey!" Melody ignored her until the woman reached over and pinched her nose shut again. Melody had no choice but to open wide to suck in a breath around the cock in her mouth. The man let her get a good breath in before he moved his hips forward, sliding his cock down her throat. The man put his hands behind his back so that the various cameras could get a clear, close-up view of his big pole sliding in between her lips while he moved his hips forward and back. The assistant moved back now that Melody was letting cooperating.

They kept this up for about ten minutes and I wondered if he planned on cumming in her mouth, but then he stepped back and pulled his cock out. The two women stepped forward and again slid the handcuffs up the pole and helped her stand. She was now in the original standing position with the bead string still hanging from her ass. The crowd applauded loudly in appreciation.

The man moved forward and kissed her on the lips, but she was again back to not cooperating. His erection was pressed up against her flat tummy and her breasts were squished against his chest as he continued the one sided kiss. The small chested attendant knelt down behind my wife and we saw her turn on a penis shaped vibrator before she pressed it against Melody's clitoris.

The man stuck his tongue out and ran it down her neck. Then he sucked her neck and she shuddered. I always get the same reaction when I kiss her neck. She and I both loved it when I did it to her. His lips left her neck leaving the biggest hicky yet and he again moved to her nipples.

I was positive that Melody was trying her best to resist their efforts to get her sexually aroused again, but I was also afraid that she wouldn't be able to help herself. I saw her body start to quiver and I realized that my fears were well founded. Her reaction seemed to satisfy the woman kneeling at her feet because she turned off the vibrator and moved back. The body builder moved around behind her and kissed her neck, right behind her ear. He licked her ear and then again attacked her neck with his lips. His hands were constantly moving over various parts of her body. He knelt down and sucked on her right butt cheek. When he moved back in front of her, one of the cameras zoomed in to show the audience the hicky he'd left.

He kissed her on the lips and again melded his body to hers. Bending his legs slightly he moved his hips so that the head of his cock was pressing against the lips to her vulva. While still kissing her, he reached down with his left hand and spread her pussy lips apart and gently pressed his cock head against the opening to her vagina. Half the monitors switched to a view of their faces where her lips were parted, meeting his. It seemed that she was ready to have him inside of her.

Then all the TV's switched to the camera underneath the two and we could see him flex his butt and push his cock head into her pussy. Not much, just enough for him to be inside of her. The TV's jumped back to their faces and we could see my wife's tongue meeting his.

She tilted her head back and, even though blindfolded, we could see the lust on her lips. He moved his lips back to her neck and all of the TV's switched to the lower camera in time to see him slowly raise his hips. He kept kissing her neck and time slowed down as what seemed like a fraction of an inch at a time, his cock slid in until it was buried three quarters of the way. Then half the TV's switched back to her face as she tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips.

She groaned and wet her lips with her tongue. The audience erupted with applause. My eyes went back to the lower view to watch as his cock sliding into her until it was deep inside.

He stayed buried inside of her while he reached up and removed the blindfold. Melody's eyes were closed. She opened them, blinking against the light. He reached up and entwined his fingers in her hair so that he could pull her head down to kiss her on the lips. This time there was no hesitation on her part, her mouth opened and her lips drank from his as if he were a spring in the desert.

Very slowly he began sliding in and out so that the audience could see her pussy lips bulging each time he went in and then closing around his rod, showing their reluctance in letting go as he withdrew until just the tip of the head was inside.

The audience stood and gave them a standing ovation. It was the most erotic thing I've seen in my entire life, despite it being my wife with another man.

Bob's whispered into the speakers, "Terrence hasn't had sex of any kind for seven days. Seven days of abstinence has been very HARD on him as you've all witnessed tonight." This brought laughter from several in the audience. Bob continued, "He's been saving everything for Mrs. Henderson and fortunately we know from her medical records that she is on the pill." Loud laughter erupted.

For ten minutes, Terrence the body builder, continued to slowly fuck Melody and it was clearly driving her crazy. We heard him murmur, "Hold it back my sweet. It's not time yet."

"Oh god," she moaned.

"Soon, soon," he crooned. "Just a little longer," he urged.

After five more minutes she began pleading, "Please, please..." He picked up his pace. "OH GOD!" she exclaimed. "OH GOD, OHHHHHH!" Most of the cameras were now showing the view from below. I could see that his cock was glistening from her vaginal juices each time it emerged. The sounds from her wet pussy slurping were suddenly amplified through the speakers. I glanced at the TV showing her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was panting. I could see the effect of each thrust on her face.

As if this were a cue, the small breasted woman moved up behind Melody and began to slowly pull the beads out of her ass. As each one emerged it brought a whimper from her.

Then Terrence groaned loudly and thrust upward, lifting her onto her stocking covered toes. Melody shrieked. Whatever phenomenal control he possessed he let go and began grunting. He thrust his hips up repeatedly, but stayed buried deep inside while pumping her full of his pent up seed.

Their orgasms seemed to go on forever to almost continuous applause from the audience that drowned out whatever escaped from my wife and Terrence's lips. "Hear, hear," shouted several of the men. Women were fanning their faces, wondering what it would be like to have Terrence's big cock exploding inside of them.

Finally, Terrence stopped moving and wrapped his arms around her back, caressing her as he kissed her exhausted mouth while keeping his cock deep inside. He wasn't even breathing heavily.

He brought his hands down and held her waist, pulling back his hips and we watched as his cock slowly pulled out of her pussy. When his cock head emerged cum quickly followed. He stepped back and the camera stayed on her pussy as his sperm oozed out.

Then everyone in the audience stood and applauded. "Encore, encore," was chanted with smiles of approval all around.

I looked at the one TV screen still on my wife's face. A sheen of perspiration covered her skin and she looked like a rag doll. Fortunately Terrence moved up to support her or I'm sure she would have collapsed against her restraints.

The noise died down somewhat and Melody said something to Terrence. "What? I can't hear you, it's too noisy."

Abruptly the noise level died and we all heard my wife say, "I said, please don't tell my husband."

Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers