Exclusive Club Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd installment in series.
3.4k words
4.28
86.7k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
301 Followers

This is a sequel to Exclusive Club Chapters 1 (Click here) and Chapter 2. To understand the full story I suggest that you read those two chapters first.

This story begins after Mr. and Mrs. Williams were lured to Las Vegas on a phony vacation contest. Melody has been the entertainment for an exclusive sex club for good part of the evening while Bill is being held captive in an electronic control room where he's been forced to watch his wife being ravished by a muscular young stud.

************************************

I looked at the one TV screen still on my wife's face. A sheen of perspiration covered her skin and she looked like a rag doll. Fortunately Terrence continued to support Melody or I'm sure she would have collapsed against her restraints. While he held her one of the women came up, placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

A voice that sounded like the body builder came softly through the speakers. "Melody are you doing okay?"

"You're joking right?" she answered weakly.

"Would you like a drink of water?" he asked soothingly.

"Yes please."

One of the attendants handed him a glass and he held it to my wife's lips. "Here take this too." He held up a small yellow capsule to her lips.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's just something to give you more strength and it will make you feel better." He slid it between her lips and then gave her another drink of water. "There you will feel better in no time.

"Okay folks, it's time for another intermission," announced Bob through the speakers.

Announcing another intermission meant that they weren't done. I felt so helpless. How was she going to handle this? When they let us go do I let her know that I'd been watching the entire performance or do I pretend to be ignorant of what she's gone through?

Phillip interrupted my thoughts. "Mr. Henderson it's time you to go and join your wife."

Hearing this I let out a sigh of relief. Perhaps the show was over and they would let us go.

Then he continued, "You're going to be part of the show and I want you to cooperate with everything that is asked of you. If you don't cooperate, we will put a video on the internet and at the same time we will mail out copies to several people in your home town." He paused to let that sink in. "If you are you willing to cooperate, blink twice."

It only took me a second to decide and blink twice. "Good," he said. "First I'm going to give you a shot to counteract the muscle relaxant; then another to increase your libido and make sure that you have a good time." He walked over to a table and picked up two small syringes.

The door opened and one of the young women who had served drinks at the break walked in. She was a beautiful Eurasian with small breasts and dark areola surrounding her nipples. She moved in front of me and I saw that her pussy was clean shaven. She began unbuttoning my shirt without saying a word. When she finished unbuttoning my shirt, she unhooked my belt and pants before pulling the zipper down. Then she knelt at my feet and took off my shoes and socks.

Phillip, syringe in hand pulled my shirt down and inject something into the muscle of my arm. Switching syringes, he injected the second needle. "This one's sort of like a happy Viagra," he added. After he'd taken the syringes back to the table he released the handcuffs. I still couldn't move, but I already felt slightly euphoric.

They both helped pull off my shirt, pants and underwear. Phillip walked back to the table and returned with leather wrist straps just like Melody had around her wrists and ankles.

I felt him placing them on my wrists and linking them together.

I was now sitting there naked with my arms manacled behind me. The young woman stood looking at me dispassionately. It started to feel like I could move my arms and I flexed my shoulders.

After a moment I was able to move my arms slightly. "Now I'm going to put a gag on you, but if we should take it off I don't want you talking to anyone without permission. Not your wife, not anyone. If you disobey, we will release a video of the performance. Do you understand?"

I tried talking and my "Yes" came out clearly. He put a big gag in my mouth and tied it behind my neck. Then the young woman knelt at my feet and took my limp penis into her mouth and I immediately felt a stirring in my groin. In no time I was fully erect, all six plus inches.

Soon I was able to walk and they both supported me as we went through a couple of doors before stopping outside the room where I assume they were holding my wife. My cock was so hard that it was almost painful and I was embarrassed that Phillip could see me this way. Then he put a blindfold over my eyes before they opened the door.

Bob announced, "And now we'd like to introduce you to Mr. William Henderson, or Bill as he's known by his friends and coworkers." The audience applauded like I was some sort of celebrity and I could tell that I was now in the main room. However, after the applause died down I was pretty sure I heard some laughter too and I briefly hoped that it wasn't the comparatively small size of my erection that was the cause.

My two escorts moved me until my back was against the wall and after unhooking the restraints; they lifted my arms over my head and attached my wrist to some rings in the wall.

I sensed that people were all around me, not back in their seats and then I felt someone grab my cock and I recoiled a little. I smelled a heavy perfume nearby and heard a woman's voice say, "There, there sweetie, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. I wish my husband could get this hard." And then she squeezed my cock and laughed as she walked away.

As people moved about I had my erection casually stroked several time. I heard a female voice say, "He's not bad." Then a male voice said, "Only about average I'd say." I hoped that it was the woman stroking my erection and not the man.

"Your wife is very pretty," said the woman. "I'm sure that my husband is just being jealous. After all, you get to stick your average dick into her every night." She was still playfully stroking my cock as they stood in front of me, sizing me up, so to speak. "He's hoping to win the auction," she added.

"Auction? What auction?" I mumbled into my gag. I couldn't see anything with the blindfold on, but I thought that I could hear my wife sobbing. I hoped that the men weren't touching her as well.

"Honey, if you don't stop he's going to cum in your hand," said the husband.

"Oooh, wouldn't that be a waste," she snickered. "Do you think that I should stop Bill?" she teased. She took her hand away and I felt like groaning in frustration. I didn't want her to stop. My cock was throbbing it was so engorged. It must have been that shot Phillip gave me.

"Come on dear," said the husband. "I want to get a closer look at his wife."

"Ohhh Mel!" I groaned into my gag. "What auction?" I asked to no one.

"Well Betty, what do you think?" I heard a different female voice ask. I felt a feminine touch on my chest and then a fingernail ran down to my groin. She squeezed my balls a little too hard and I moved my hips away. "Oh sorry," she said, squeezing again.

"He has a nice ass," her friend, Betty, said. A different hand squeezed an ass cheek, her fingernails digging in painfully.

"How does this feel?" asked the first as she ran her fingernails up the length of my rod. I groaned involuntarily.

"I think that he likes it," said Betty.

"I'd rather have Terrence's big cock in me."

"Well there's always the auction," said Betty.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the last act. Please return to your seats," announced Bob from the control room.

The next voice I heard was Terrence. "Now I know that you heard that your husband is here and I'm sorry. I'm going to take the blindfold off of you again." Again there was another pause while I assumed that he was removing her blindfold. "If you look over to your right you can see that he was watching the entire performance before we brought him into the room."

I, of course, couldn't see what was going on, but I assume that she turned and looked at me. He continued, "As you can see he found your performance to be very, umm, uplifting." We heard her sob. "There, there, don't cry Melody," he continued. "Every husband fantasizes about watching his wife with another man. Your husband's fantasy just came true, that's all."

"Melody, it's not true," I said unintelligibly into the gag in my mouth.

"I'm sure that he's feeling very embarrassed right now," continued Terrence, "but I'm sure that he will beg for your forgiveness and make it up to you."

There was silence for a moment and I felt someone nearby. Then Terrence whispered into my ear. "Remember Mr. Williams what will happen if you don't cooperate completely. Nod if you understand."

What choice did I have? I nodded. "When I take the gag out of your mouth I don't want you to say anything unless I tell you to. Do you understand?" Again I nodded.

I felt my wrists being unhooked from the wall; then the restraints were reattached in front of me. He took off the blindfold and I blinked against the harsh lights. When my eyes adjusted I saw my wife standing a few feet away. Her gag was back in place and she was wearing only a garter belt and black stockings, her arms and legs spread out, her wrists and ankles tied to poles. It was exactly the same as I'd been watching from the other room, but standing so close I felt a flood of desire. The pose accentuated the soft curves of her hourglass figure and her pert breasts looked proudly defiant.

My mind flashed back to one time she'd let me tie her to the bed wearing a surprisingly similar outfit. I had made her suck me until I got hard; warning her that if she bit me she would be sorry. Then I fucked her in the missionary while she pretended to struggle beneath me. I'd untied her long enough to flip her over so I could screw her from behind while she begged me to stop. I had treated her like my captive for a couple of hours until she got tired of the game. Now, she looked so vulnerable and yet so available I wanted to hold her and protect her while I slipped my hard pole inside her body.

Still gagged, Terrence took my arm and directed me a few steps until I was standing face to face with my wife. I looked into her eyes, pleading with my eyes that everything was okay between us. I couldn't read what she was thinking and I looked down, feeling ashamed. Terrence still held my wrist and he lifted my hand up and placed in on my wife's right breast. It was soft and warm and I felt her nipple harden under my palm. I looked back up at her face and she looked down at my erection, and then turned her head away. She seemed to know that I would gladly fuck her right then, in front of all of these strangers.

Terrence again spoke, this time audible through the speakers. "Mrs. Williams, Melody, I know that your husband is standing in front of you with the biggest erection he's ever had, but I you can't blame him for getting excited while watching us making love. I doubt that there's a man here in the audience who doesn't have an erection right now."

"You should see the tent in my husband's pants honey," came a female voice from the audience. That brought a gale of laughter from the crowd.

Again she looked down at my hard member sticking straight out from my groin and I could see the hurt in her eyes as tears cascaded down her cheeks. She thought that I had enjoyed watching him fuck her.

"Sweet Melody I can tell you're still upset," Terrence said lovingly to my wife while gently wiping away a tear on her cheek. "Bill I want you to get down on your knees and beg your wife's forgiveness." He took my arm and pulled down until I got down on my knees.

I looked up and she refused to look at me. Saddened that I couldn't tell her the truth, I looked down at the floor between her feet and saw a puddle of cum that had dripped from her pussy.

Terrence leaned over and whispered into my ear. "I'm going to take the gag off and I want to you tell your wife you're sorry; nothing else, just that you're sorry.

I nodded and he removed the gag. "I'm sorry Mel." My voice echoed through the loudspeakers, but she still refused to look at me.

Terrence, still bent over, whispered, but still heard through the speakers, "Maybe if you kiss her foot she'll forgive you?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm serious," he whispered. "Kiss her foot."

I didn't understand why he wanted me to kiss her foot. I knew that she wouldn't see that as an act of contrition because she knew that I got turned on by kissing her stocking clad feet. But I put my hands on the floor and bend over and kissed her foot. The stockings felt soft against my lips and I wished that she and I were alone because I wanted to run my tongue up her leg and bury it between her pussy lips.

Unsure what I was supposed to do next I lifted my head, but Terrence put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it back down. I bent back over and looked again at her feet. Her toenails were painted red with colored flowers on them and they looked so damn sexy under the black stockings that I kissed her foot again. The audience seemed to appreciate my act of contrition and I heard a scattering of applause.

Melody was apparently unmoved because Terrence told me to sit up. I did and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and her bottom lip was quivering as tears streamed down from her eyes.

"There, there darlin; don't cry," he said. His voice was soft and loving through the speakers. Your husband loves you and so do I." He put his hand on each side of her head and kissed the side of her mouth. "In fact all of these people love you. You're a star." Then he kissed her lips and I could see her lips opening to meet his. The kiss lasted a long, long time.

Finally he broke it off and I saw that she was still crying. He leaned over and whispered into my ear, this time just for me, "Maybe if you licked her pussy." My face was level with her golden triangle and I thought about my earlier desire to do just that. But when I saw little beads of his cum in her hair I hesitated and when his voice crooned over the speakers I looked up at them.

He stood back up and touched her lips with his finger tips. "You have beautiful lips. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No," she whispered.

He gently kissed her again and while he did, he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face into her damp pubic hair. The pungent smell from their prior sex filled my nostrils as he ground my face into her wet pussy. My wife tried to shift her hips away, but Terrence kept my face pressed into her groin. Resigned to my role I slid my tongue between her labia and licked.

She choked back a sob and Terrence let me pull my wet face back and look up. He softly touched her cheek. "There there," he said and then he kissed her tears away. His hand was still on the back of my head. He turned my face back down and pushed it back into her triangle. I started licking again while he kissed her tenderly and murmured sweet things that were audible through the speakers so the audience could hear. "Just relax my darling, just relax. There, that's better; don't cry." He sounded so caring and sweet. I felt her press her hips forward as she responded to my tongue.

I stopped licking to take a breath. I looked up and saw that they were kissing again, but I turned my head a little and saw his soft cock only inches from my face. Even flaccid it was almost as big as my already hard member. He began to rub her breasts with his right palm while they kissed and his left pushed my head back between her legs.

Now as I licked her clitoris I could tell that she was responding by the way her hips flexed forward each time the flat of my tongue teased her knob. I kept licking and occasionally sucked her knob between my lips. I could feel her vagina getting wetter and heard moans from her lips. Each time I stopped for a breath and looked, they were kissing and he had a breast cupped in each palm.

I went back to my task and soon felt Melody nearing an orgasm. She was moaning softly and I look up one more time and took a deep breath. Her head was turned to the side and Terrence was now alternating between kissing her neck and her breasts. I moved my wet face back. Her bush was sopping wet against my nose and I reveled in the feeling of her pubic hair against my skin.

She pressed her hips forward and experience told me it was time so I sucked her clitoris between my lips. Melody let out a yelp and then her whole body convulsed as an orgasm wracked through her. I pressed my tongue against the swollen knob until the last wave coursed through her body.

When I felt her relax I pulled my face back and looked up. The applause from the audience barely registered in my mind; I was too satisfied with myself to pay them any mind. Melody had her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily. I glanced over at Terrence's member, just inches from my face, and saw that he was again fully erect.

Then we heard him say to her, "I love you Melody. "I want to make love to you again." Her response was muffled because his lips were covering hers. Then we heard him ask, "Are you ready for me?" and she nodded meekly.

Suddenly I blurted out, "No, no! It's my turn. But to my surprise I was grabbed from behind and lifted up and pulled back. I turned and saw it was Phillip. He pulled me back to the wall and attached my arms back above my head. "No, no, it's not fair," I pleaded with him.

"Shh, shh," Phillip said as he put the gag back in my mouth. I was so horny that I couldn't stand it. It was my turn to take my wife. It wasn't fair. I looked back at her just as Terrence bent his knees.

I looked at the audience and saw them all staring at the TV monitors that showed a close-up of his cock sliding back into my wife's hot, wet pussy. "OH GOD YES!" she groaned as it disappeared inside of her.

Kippy189
Kippy189
301 Followers