Excuse Me Miss... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to want to tell him then thought better of it before she looked at him and noted the frustration he was trying to hide.

"It's this relationship," she said, suddenly standing. "Or partnership, whatever the fuck it is!"

"I see..." Jeremy said, looking at the floor a bit heartbroken. He had thought things were going so well. He had pushed her too far.

"No! No!" Alicia said clearly upset, seemingly realizing he had thought the worse. "Jeremy, I didn't mean it like that. I want more. I mean we can keep the deal in place as is your trip for my trip and so on. I just think we need to define things better."

"Like what?" Jeremy asked, confused.

"Like the train home. You have no idea how much I enjoy sharing my day with you on the train."

"Yes I do..." he thought, but did not interrupt. He simply nodded.

"But our deal leaves no room for that, at least I don't think it does. I'd like to continue that even after the deal is over. Can you agree to that, no matter what?"

"Fine, within reason. I mean if something drastic happens that we can't stand each other then we can dissolve that but sure.

"Naturally," Alicia said.

"Is that all?" Jeremy asked, a bit amused, "You got all worked up over whether we can be train buddies even after the deal is up?"

"Yes, well that and something else." Jeremy looked at her a bit confused and Alicia took a breath and said, "And sex."

"What?" Jeremy asked, shocked and a bit confused.

To her credit Alicia held strong and calmly said, "You heard me, sex. I think it's clear to both of us that in order to execute the deal properly you and I will have to share a bed, or tent in the case of this weekend, and if that's the case I don't see why we can't have a little fun during. To be honest we've already done it once so it won't be weird and I don't know about you but I quite enjoyed our time together.

"So I propose that sex be allowed. My only condition is no feelings, just two friends helping each other out of a jam, sharing a laugh on the train, and having a little fun in bed every once in a while."

She waited to see what he thought and Jeremy saw no trouble in it. 'Well, sounds fine to me, but I have one condition as well. At the end of the deal we consider where to go from here." He held his hand to her reaction. "I know you're not ready for serious stuff and you say no feelings for these three weeks."

"Five." She interrupted.

"What?"

"The wedding is a month after the camping trip, so we have five weeks."

"Even better," he said, "A lot can happen in five weeks with us spending so much time together and having sex and such. So when I've fulfilled my end of the deal I want to talk about what happens to us. Whether we just stay friends, or whether we become a more serious 'us' or..." he paused, not wanting to give the last option. He recovered and said, "Agree to that and we have a deal."

She thought for a moment and smiling, said, "Deal."

"Great," he said as she joined him on the couch and kissed him. When the kiss ended he smiled and said, "This is going to be some three weeks."

Alicia smiled her devious smile and said, "Buddy you have no idea." He suspected she would have tested the new rules right then had the door buzzer not sounded signaling his friends had arrived.

As everyone arrived Jeremy did his best to play host and introduce everyone. Once everyone was there he placed an order for pizza. When he got back from placing the order he was glad to see everyone was getting along. He was also glad to see that Alicia fit right in and seemed to be enjoying herself. They sat talking for bit and Jeremy let everyone get acquainted before he called the meeting of sorts to order.

For the next hour and a half they sat discussing the final details for the coming trip. Although most of that had been planned for by Jeremy already, in fact with the new rules of his agreement with Alicia in place the last major equipment issue, namely the number of tents needed, had been resolved.

The discussion center primarily on food: what people wanted to eat when, and the feasibility of certain meal. They spent that latter half of the night discussing this, only breaking slightly when the pizza arrived. When at last the menu had been agreed upon Tim and Erin excused themselves, saying that a neighbor was watching the baby for a few hours on short notice and they didn't want to abuse the offer.

Ryan and Amber looked anxious to leave as well, due to the fact that they lived relatively far, but they agreed to stay to help with that night's shopping trip. So, the remaining six headed for the local grocery store and after pausing briefly to divide the list set off to get their items. In no time the shopping was done and the food paid for. When they were finished Ryan and Amber went home.

However, given that the meeting had started in the early evening to accommodate Tim and Erin, and the fact that it had not taken as long as expected, it was still relatively early. Since neither Sam nor Beth lived far and Alicia was staying with Jeremy the four decided to hang out at Jeremy's for a while.

A little while later all four sat watching a movie, Alicia and Jeremy on the couch and Sam and Beth sitting in the armchair with Beth on Sam's lap. As the movie went on Jeremy could not help but notice that Sam and Beth's attention waned a bit. This was not uncommon during their movie watching. Most times he would go to bed early and leave them to it telling them to lock up as they left.

However, with Alicia with him he had no such option and was amazed Beth was allowing this. She usually wouldn't let Sam get far until Jeremy left the room. He knew Beth's guard dropped after he left because he often heard her moaning shortly after he left.

Jeremy looked at Alicia and found she too had noticed the actions of the other two. She winked at him and put her finger to her lips and pointed at the screen with her wicked smile, as if trying to shame him into looking back at the movie. From then on both he and Alicia tried not to acknowledge what was going on, but Beth it seemed couldn't hold her moans as well as she wanted and when she came it was clear to all four what Sam had been doing.

The movie ended not long after and Beth didn't look at either of them as she left clearly realizing she had moaned to loudly while cumming. Once they had left, and Jeremy could hear Beth's raised voice announcing her displeasure with being finger fucked with two others in the room, Jeremy and Alicia both broke out in laughter.

"God, I thought they'd never leave," Alicia said when they had stopped laughing.

"Are you kidding? Beth was horrified. She doesn't usually let him do that with me in the room, Sam must not have cared, though."

"I guess not, but that was strangely arousing."

"Really?" Jeremy said, realizing that hearing Beth cum had not only turned him on.

"Yep, hearing Beth get off made me want to cum myself. It took all my will power not to fuck you right there on the couch!"

"Wow, I was right Alicia. You really are a wild woman!"

"Yes, I am, think you can handle me?" Alicia said in a sex voice as she wrapped her arms around him. In answer he returned the embrace and kissed her deeply.

Clearly that answered her question satisfactorily because she immediately said, "Oh god I am so wet right now. Take me to your bed and fuck me hard you giant stud you!"

Jeremy didn't need to be told twice he practically dragged her to the bedroom and they nearly tore off each other's clothes in sexual hunger he pushed her onto the bed, and pausing only briefly to apply protection, he mounted her between her widely spread thighs.

The minute his hard shaft sunk into her warm wet pussy he felt as if he were descending back into a heavenly place, simply basking in the feeling off her warm depths wrapped around his. As he did he drank in her body. She was big, but in the right way. For if he was a giant she was his giantess and he admired her beautiful form with pure lust. He paused just a moment to taste her ample tits and her soft lips before he gripped her womanly hips and began thrusting.

Her cry of pleasure was like music to his ears and as she cried out for more he did not disappoint. He pounded her harder and faster until her firm tits flopped around from the force of it. This sight only spurred him on further. As with their last coupling this effort did not go unnoticed and Alicia screamed his name in absolute pleasure just seconds before a massive orgasm that put Beth's from earlier to shame silenced her for a few moments. Not long after Jeremy came hard and nearly collapsed on Alicia after the effort.

"Oh...my...god...that was... amazing!" Alicia said between breaths before kissing him several times. Her voice was a little hoarse from the screams of pleasure "If I wasn't sure about that sex clause before I am now. You may have me whenever you want, sir. My pussy will accept no substitutes now, not after that fucking."

Jeremy beamed with pride, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will gladly bring pleasure to that sexy body of yours whenever you wish it."

She smiled her devious smile, "You don't know what you're getting into with that statement."

"Probably not, but I'll take my chances," he said with a smile. Then, feeling sleep coming on he said, "Good night Alicia."

"Good night." She said trying to roll away but he caught her and rolled her to himself. She fought for a second but then accepted it and nestled her head on his shoulder. Jeremy smiled as he drifted off to sleep, his arm wrapped around his good friend and part-time lover Alicia and remembering their earlier talk he hoped five weeks' time was enough to heal her wonderful heart.

12