Excuse Me Miss... Ch. 03

Story Info
The camping trip.
4.1k words
4.77
27.3k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Alicia and Jeremy rode the train together both to and from work, Alicia again marveling at how Jeremy did that long ride twice a day every day. He could only respond that he liked where he lived and noted that most of his family and friends were close by with a few exceptions.

That evening they both got off at Alicia's stop for a brief visit to her apartment to pack for the trip. During which she took time to change into causal clothes which Jeremy had not seen her wear yet, as all their encounters had either been after work or the restaurant. He had to admit it was a bit odd to see her like that, but a good odd. He had to admit seeing how she looked in shorts and a tee shirt only added to her appeal, especially since the shorts really showed off her long legs well. Not that the skirts and dresses he had seen her in didn't, but the shorts somehow gave a different effect.

Once she was finished packing they loaded her reasonably sized bag into her car and set out for Jeremy's. Everyone going on the trip had taken the day off due to the fact that they were camping downstate, so Alicia was spending the night at his place again to make things easier the next morning. The site had been selected so his other friend Henry could attend, but due to a conflict Henry couldn't make it, which had inspired inviting Ryan, which had led to Beth coming, then Erin, Amber, and finally Alicia. Jeremy chuckled at this realizing how sometimes the littlest things changed so much. He glanced at Alicia driving and smiled, now rather glad Henry had cancelled and started a chain of events he at the time found disastrous, but now found quite fortunate. Who knew a forgotten train pass and his friend canceling would lead to something so great for him.

After a brief stop for dinner at his favorite local restaurant, which he was pleased to find Alicia liked as well, they made for his place and she helped him gather and pack his car with most of the gear they would need. Originally they had planned to all go in his SUV, but adding four bodies to the trip made that impossible, so it was decided that he would still carry a bulk of the gear and another friend would take the additional passengers in their vehicle. Tim volunteered, figuring that if there was some emergency with the baby he and Erin needed a way back. Jeremy agreed and realized that if push came to shove with Tim and Erin gone and the food used, the other six could pile into Jeremy's car. Not preferable for near three hours, but doable in a pinch.

When the packing was finished he and Alicia relaxed a bit before heading to bed, not before fooling around a bit, though, of course. He was getting the idea that Alicia really liked sex, something he had no issue with whatsoever.

The next day everyone arrived and in a short amount of time everything was packed and the cars were set with Sam and Beth joining Tim and Erin while Ryan and Amber rode with Jeremy and Alicia.

The ride didn't take as long as expected and once they arrived there was a flurry of activity as the group worked to set up the tents. Before long everything was up and everyone settled. After a quick lunch they all set off on a short hike for the afternoon. When they got back Jeremy led the effort to start a fire for that night's dinner.

Both during the lighting of the fire, of which Jeremy did the non-cheater way in part to show off, and the making of the dinner, Jeremy took ample opportunity to show his skills. He hoped it was not overly obvious to Alicia that he was showing off, and he felt a bit silly doing it. In his defense though, Sam seemed to be taking every opportunity to put out the fire or burn the food so if not for Jeremy's considerable skills, not to mention quality help from Tim and Ryan, things could have gone badly.

Nonetheless Sam was getting some nasty looks from all three of the guys from making promises there was no way he could back up. It was clear he was outright trying to impress Beth while having no idea what he was doing. It was he who implied that the men would start the fire 'boy scout style,' which was okay except he was the only one who had never been a boy scout. He had also volunteered the guys to cook back at the meeting on Wednesday, something Beth and Erin were all too happy to remind him of when dinnertime came, though Erin gave the other three a wink to let them know she was joking. So long story short Jeremy pulled Sam's ass out of the fire, strangely almost literally, that first night.

Dinner was steak, baked potatoes, and corn, which was certainly one of the better, and more complicated, meals Jeremy had ever cooked on a trip. Jeremy followed it up with a tasty cobbler for dessert. Needless to say everybody ate real well that first night. The best part of the night was when Sam in his usual manner tried to take credit.

"Well, you're welcome ladies for that delicious meal. I look forward to your effort tomorrow, though. I doubt it'll be as good," Sam said, smirking.

"Yes it will, and like tonight's dinner, it will be because you had no part in it Sam," Erin said, smiling. Sam scoffed and looked at Erin offended before looking at Beth, expecting her to give a kind word.

"Yeah, sorry babe, but I have to agree with Erin on this one. Tim, Ryan, and especially Jeremy bailed your ass out." Amber being new didn't say much but she nodded in agreement.

It was then that Alicia did something none, least of all Jeremy, expected. She leaned over and kissed him deeply on the lips. When the kiss broke there was muttering and a few shocked faces and Alicia smiled and said, "What? For a meal that good someone needed to kiss the cook and I was closest, it's not my fault you three are too slow." There was a pause and the whole clearing laughed, even Amber, who had been silent most of the night.

"You know what Alicia, you're alright. I think you'll fit right in with this group," Erin said smiling. "But you're right, Jeremy does deserve a thank you. I'd kiss him too but he's taken and I'm married."

"You're welcome to him if Tim doesn't mind; I don't own him," Alicia said seriously. She looked at the other two. "What about you two, any takers? I know Sam owes him..."

"Now wait just a minute..." Jeremy said, wanting to stop that train of thought right there. "I like Sam, and I don't mind helping him out, but that is going too far."

The group got a big laugh at that and few more before the chill of a storm coming chased them to their tents. Jeremy stayed out just long enough to break down the fire and give Alicia time to change before he crawled into his tent. He made it just before the downpour started.

"So how much risk of getting soaked do we have?" Alicia asked as Jeremy crawled into his bag and removed his shorts, leaving on only his tee shirt and his boxers.

"We should be fine. I heard rain was expected so I put us on a high spot and took great care with the fly this time. Still this tent does have an edge leak issue on nights like this. I'd usually recommend getting to the middle as much has possible, but with two of us we'll have to risk it."

Alicia took this in, thought a moment, and said, "Well that settles it then." She then got out of her bag revealing she only wore a long night shirt and probably some panties. She then gathered her sleeping bag and noticing he had not moved said, "You going to help or just lie there?"

"Sure, but what are you doing?"

Alicia rolled her eyes like it was obvious, "What you said, I'm centering us. If we both sleep in the center of the tent we'll be stay drier and probably warmer too. Now help me."

Jeremy was still puzzled but he got out of his bag and no sooner had he gotten up than Alicia overlapped the ground mats they were using to make a slightly wider center bed then laid her sleeping bag over them and Jeremy by now understanding what Alicia was working on unzipped his sleeping in order to create a blanket to use as covers for them.

By that time Alicia was lying on the new combined 'bed' and Jeremy joined her, covering them with his sleeping bag/blanket

"See," Alicia said, kissing him and cuddling up to him, "isn't this better?" Jeremy nodded. Then Alicia said, "but we have one problem."

"What's that?" Jeremy asked, concerned.

"You're little plan didn't completely keep everything dry; my panties are soaked. Or they would be if I was still wearing them, but something else is still very wet in this bag." She then took his hand and guided it to her pussy and it was indeed very wet. "See?" she asked.

"Well," Jeremy said, removing his boxers, "I guess we'll have to do something about that won't we?"

"Yes, we will my sexy outdoorsman."

Jeremy was about to enter her when he realized they had missed something. "What about..."

"It's my safe time, and I 'm fairly sure we're both disease free. Just fuck me you stud, you."

Jeremy did not need to be told twice. As the rain pelted the nylon tent above their heads Jeremy shoved his hard cock into Alicia's well lubricated pussy. For the first few thrusts he kept the sleeping bag/blanket on him, but after a bit it got in the way and he gently pushed it aside, being careful not to place it where it might get soaked.

As he did Alicia took the brief opportunity to remove her shirt and bare her large breasts to him. He smiled and in appreciation of this bent down and kissed each one even giving her right nipple a suck before he resumed fucking her

After a while he became worried of hitting the tent roof so he pulled out of Alicia and laying her on her side he positioned himself behind her and lifting her right leg he entered her from behind. He held her tight to him as he slowly stroked his hard shaft in and out of her velvety depths, savoring the feel of her on each slow thrust.

As he fucked her his hands found the ample softness of her breasts and he took delight in teasing her hard nipples, taking in her moan of pleasure each time he pinched one. All the while his thrusts were slowly building both him and Alicia toward the ultimate summit.

Even after the rain had subsided the two lovers were still at it, getting closer and closer with each slow thrust. Finally, when he could stand it no longer Jeremy suddenly sped up each thrust little by little until Alicia was moaning in absolutely pleasure and softly begging him for release. A few thrusts later he granted her that request as he himself reached orgasm. The sensation of her clamping down on his shaft as he shot wave after wave of his cum into her was the most unbelievable feeling he had ever experienced.

After it was over they just lay there for a moment before they separated long enough to put their various clothes on, but then to his surprise Alicia immediately lay back on her side and seemed to await his cuddle from behind. He spooned her and was pleased to feel her sigh in contentment before he kissed her and wished her goodnight.

The next morning what transpired could best be described as chaos as it seemed that for one reason or the other the other three couples had not had an exactly enjoyable first night. Frankly Jeremy was surprised everyone was able to put aside their differences to eat that morning's pancakes. However, once breakfast was finished hostility again rose.

Beth was angry at Sam for trying to have sex with her the night before. Something Jeremy was surprised to learn they hadn't done yet despite months of dating. Amber and Ryan' tent had flooded and each blamed the other. Amber was more upset for being dragged along. Finally the normally rock-steady Tim and Erin were having a disagreement about calling home. Erin was clearly concerned about the baby and wanted to check in. Tim thought she was nuts and stated the phone wasn't working anyway.

When he had had his fill of the bickering Jeremy called out, "ENOUGH!"

Everyone looked at him in shock, but he didn't care.

"Okay," he said in a much calmer tone. "Here's what we are going to do. Tim and Erin, would you two please take Ryan and Amber into town so they may dry out their clothes and sleeping bags? It's supposed to get chillier tonight and if they don't dry that stuff out we'll have serious trouble. I believe you will also find your phone works there. If not I'm sure there is a phone you can use to check in." He then approached Erin and Tim and said to them in a lower tone as the other two went to get their wet clothes and sleeping bags, "And please try to make those two feel like they belong, especially Amber. I think she's really feeling left out. They're both good people. I wouldn't have invited them if I didn't think they'd fit in." Tim and Erin nodded and helped the other load the wet stuff into the car and soon they were off.

Jeremy then turned to Sam and said, "As for Alicia and I, we are going to go for a hike to that canyon no one wanted to go to yesterday. I trust you two can handle cleanup? Sorry to stiff you with it, but as we cooked and the others are gone on more pressing matters it'll have to be you." The other pair begrudgingly nodded and signaling for Alicia to get in the car Jeremy also pulled out, headed for the nearest parking lot to the canyon in question. Ordinarily Illinois wouldn't be known for its canyons but this place was a rare spot where they formed in great number. They weren't huge by any measure, but sizable enough to be breathtaking.

"That was gutsy," Alicia said as they pulled away, 'You think we'll still have a camp when we get back? Beth is pretty pissed."

"They'll work it out, and given what their fighting about it's best they do it alone, plus we gave them pots to scrub to take out their frustration on. They'll be fine."

"And if not?"

"Well, then you and Sam will probably be switching tents, so let's hope they make up." He was pleased to see that Alicia nodded.

The hike was nice. They set out at a fast pace aided by the fact that both walked to and from the train each day as well as their long legs. There was a reason they were doing this hike alone, as they were pretty sure if they hadn't none of the others would keep up. It would have been an extremely pleasant morning hike except the clouds started getting darker. However, the pair was determined to reach their goal so even when a light rain started they pressed on, so close to the end.

When they finally reached the canyon it was raining rather hard and they were unable to stand admiring for long before heading for the canyon's sizable overhang behind its picturesque waterfall. They had no sooner made for the shelter than the sky opened and it absolutely down-poured on both, drenching them instantly.

They laughed as they looked at each other completely soaked as they sat on a rock in the overhang. Fortunately it was big enough for them to move around in as they figured they'd have to stay in there at least until the rain stopped, as getting back out on the slick rocks battling the rain was not a safe prospect.

"Looks like we're stuck," Jeremy said. Stating the obvious.

"Yes," Alicia said and after a pause added, "and in that case..." she trailed off and to his shock she pulled off her t-shirt. She then removed her shoes and socks and her shorts and set them all on the rocks in an attempt to dry them. He guessed. He looked at her in disbelief. "What?" she asked, sitting on the rock in her bra and panties, which the rain had soaked through as well, showing her nipples and pussy, "it's not like anyone is coming and they might dry better this way. It's also not like you haven't seen me naked either. Now your turn buddy; let's go down to your boxers."

Jeremy hesitated before he complied, removing everything but his boxers before he joined her on the rock. She immediately cuddled up to him, he assumed for warmth, but he wanted to think it was for other reasons.

"It's beautiful from this angle," she said and he looked out and had to agree. The canyon had a strange beauty as it displayed the raw power of nature in the rain. "Thanks for coming out here with me to see this; I know you didn't really want to."

"Also, thanks for coming on this trip. I would have had fun either way, but sharing this stuff with you somehow makes it better, you know?"

"Mmmm," she said in agreement. He then noticed she was shivering a bit.

"Cold?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her more and pulling her closer while rubbing her arms. She nodded. "It's the wind from the canyon isn't it? We need to do something to keep warm.

"I got an idea," she said, her now famous smile of mischief forming on her lips as her hand found a very warm place on his body.

Jeremy knew immediately what she had in mind and said, "Oh no, not here in the middle of a state park, what if someone comes?"

"I certainly hope two people will be soon," Alicia said.

Jeremy groaned and said, "You know what I meant, what if we're discovered?"

"That'll only make it better. The danger of it... can you imagine baby?" She then pulled away and stood removing her remaining clothes and tossing them next to the rock and rejoining him.

She spread for him and said, "Well come on big boy, you going to sit there frozen or are you going to warm me up by fucking me with that magnificent cock?" He was still hesitant and she sighed and said in serious tone, "You said it yourself, Jeremy, only two idiots would hike out here in the rain. No one will see us, now please fuck me! You know you want to. Take a risk for once, for me? Please?"

Jeremy chuckled at the irony in that. It was a risk that got them together in the first place, further it was his gamble on a trade of camping for a wedding that had prolonged their relationship. Both of those had worked out thus far, so he figured why not?

He did not remove his boxers, though first he bent down and buried his face in her wet crotch, which he quickly figured out was not entirely from the rain. Soon he had her howling in pleasure and he swore he heard it echoing off the canyon walls. He soon found out Alicia was right. It did excite him that someone might hear her cries of pleasure and it caused him to try even harder to make her cum loudly. When she at last came it did not disappoint. Her amplified screams turning him on so much his cock became painfully hard in his boxers.

Unable to take the pressure he rose and released it. To his surprise, Alicia hungrily lunged forward and took him in her mouth. It was the most amazing blow job he had ever received and he still would never know how he didn't fall backward and hit his head on the rocks behind him.

Once he had cum in her mouth, he found to neither party's surprise he was still hard. Smiling, he aimed the hard shaft at Alicia's waiting pussy and thrust in her in one smooth motion causing her to cry out in ecstasy. He let her adjust for a second before pounding her hard. However the hike had taken its toll had soon he had to join her on the rock. He had no sooner sat than Alicia jumped up and sat on his lap facing him, and he felt her pussy descend on his shaft. She kissed him deeply then hugged him close before she began rising up and down on his shaft. He loved the feel of her as she moved slowly, her ample tits and hard nipples rubbing against his chest making her moan even more with each thrust.

They fucked like that for a while, he knew not how long and he didn't care. The rain might have stopped, people could have discovered them and he wouldn't have cared. All that existed for him in that moment was Alicia, his beautiful sex goddess. He kissed her and their eyes met and for a split second he saw something more than just lust in her beautiful light blue eyes. It was just a flicker, but Jeremy was almost sure he had seen love in her eyes. Then they came together and all thought of what he had just seen was washed away by pure pleasure.

When they came down the rain had stopped, but neither cared. They just stared at each other in the afterglow, trying to hold each other closer than they had held anyone ever before. Then as sudden as it came the moment was gone. Jeremy could swear he saw Alicia's walls shoot up and he knew she had shown more than she wanted in the moment of passion. He had seen he truth and he would never forgot it. She dismounted him and quickly began dressing.

12