Executive Decision

Story Info
Young executive makes tough decision.
927 words
4.48
94.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have done it! This is the moment I have been waiting for. Having taken the reigns of the fastest growing division in the fastest growing Fortune 500 company, I instantly became one of the youngest and most powerful female executives in America. A throng of employees and key executives has packed the lobby to hear the historical announcement.

Suddenly, the buzzing starts. The low vibrations tease my clit, sending me up the familiar ladder of excitement. The constant teasing driving me insane.

Of all times, this could be the worst. In my seat, I barely hear the CEO rattle on. All I can think of is my sex and how much I need to cum.

I think about last night. The tender touch of a soft, feminine tongue, swirling delicately around my erect clit. My little organ bulging with nerves that keep sending my brain arousing signals. My brain sending signals back to my clit to become more engorged and more sensitive. And I have no way to stop my brain from sending these signals.

You would think that a corporate executive, a graduate of Harvard and Penn, someone who understands how to train young minds, could control her own. How sadly I am to be mistaken.

So my need climbs again. For hours, I strain against my restraints. My heart rate climbs and a thin layer of perspiration makes my body glimmer. Like an animal, I grunt and groan out my frustrated need through a cock-shaped gag. Soft little fingers draw circles around my breasts, causing me to tremble. In turn, my large breasts start to roll and jiggle on my chest.

My entire body is stretched, prone and helpless. My free will has been raped from me and replaced with a terrible need. The tongue and the hands dance around my erogenous nerve centers, expertly bringing me closer and closer and closer and closer to the edge. Then backing off. Driving me insane. Making me beg. Making me scream. Making me do anything. Things so deviant I would have never imagined. Making me tear away another chunk of my free will. And still no orgasm!!!

I squirm in my seat. My Mistress is an evil bitch. Somewhere in the audience of over thousand people, she is watching me. Pushing me. Seeing how high she can make me dance on her erotic balance beam. Thank God I am wearing a dark suit.

I hear my name, and the applause, and everyone is looking at me. I wipe a line of perspiration from my forehead, stand up on shaky legs, and approach the podium. Just then, the vibrations get a little stronger. I can't ignore them. I fight to struggle on.

Ever since I accidentally stumbled into Mistress' web, I have had but one night of orgasms. That first night over three weeks ago, she seduced me and toyed with me, made me do things that a strong, conservative heterosexual woman would never do, and brought me to the most earth shaking set of orgasms I have ever experienced. I thought I would die from a heart attack, and I eventually passed out from the pleasure.

When I awoke, a chastity belt had been locked in place. It's little secret is a clip, which fastens snugly around my clit, and is attached to a short wire to the belt. Under clothes, the belt is almost completely invisible. Yet I am trapped in a 24/7 sexual hell. All day, everyday, at the most unexpected times, the little belt will drive me to the edge of an orgasm, just to back off and leave me with the mounting frustration. No matter how hard I try, I can't apply enough pressure to stimulate my poor clit. My constant need has been the tipping point to make me do things that are extremely humiliating and degrading. I have been systematically turned into a sexual lesbian slut toy.

I pull my mind away from these thoughts and I start my speech, speaking loudly and forcefully to mask my trembling body and shallow breathing. Thank God I have a few notes to reference to keep my remarks flowing. As I get into my speech, the surge of sexual energy is actually helping to animate my presentation and add a sense of urgency to my delivery.

I turn the page of my notes, and suddenly my breath catches and my momentum trips up. In large, bold letters, Mistress has inserted a note, which asks a simple little question: "Would you like to cum right now?" Oh My God, I would give anything to cum. But not here, not now. I would surely lose my career, everything I have worked towards. But again, I NEED TO CUM!

I grab the glass of water from the podium and slowly sip from it, buying some time to think. I turn to my next page of notes and I see another message: "Cum now, or wait another three weeks. Either way, have fun!" Just then, the vibrations increased. This is pure torture. My nipples are drilling holes in my blouse. My clit is screaming for me to cum. But my career!? I must hold on. I grab the podium with both hands and hang on for dear life.

I am only half way to my speech, and am teetering on the very edge of a life-changing orgasm. The three weeks of continuous teasing has taken its toll, and I don't think I can hold out. Everyone is staring at me. What am I going to do now?