Executive Decisions: The Meeting

Story Info
Internet remote control becomes board room powerplay.
2.3k words
4.12
41.2k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers

“Gawd, I can’t be late today! The executives from the home office are coming in for a major meeting.” Madison spoke into the headset that hugged her right ear. “J, I have got to make a good impression. You know how much I want this new position. It all weighs on today!”

She leaned forward to turn the heater up while listening to her girlfriend boost her ego. “Madie, you have nothing to worry about. You already know they have been creating this around your qualifications. You are very smart and wonderful with the clients. I’m sure you look fantastic too, so the professional appearance has been covered. What did you end up wearing? How did you do your hair?”

Chuckling at the questions posed to her, Madison looked up into the rearview mirror to check her make up and thought briefly back to an hour earlier. She had torn through everything in her closet trying to find the “perfect” outfit. She’d settled on a gray skirt suit. Self-conscious for a moment, she’d looked in the mirror thinking she’d let too much leg show for a conservative look. The gray fitted jacket over her aqua silk top made the outfit look sensually smart rather than overtly sexy.

She looked everywhere for her classic gray pumps but had to go with the strappy ones that made her long shapely legs appear to go on for miles instead. Madison pulled her hair back in a pony tail at the nape of her neck, got frustrated with how it looked and then tossed it up in a French twist. Satisfied with the curvaceous reflection staring back at her, Madison grabbed her coat and left the tornado destroyed room behind streaking to the car in a flurry of lateness.

Talking to J while she blew past all the cars taking their sweet ass time on the highway she listened to the music from her favorite station. Madison smiled as a song she had downloaded onto her computer played on the radio. The man she had been chatting with suggested she check it out. J got another call and left Madison to her reminiscences.

“Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face, I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase” the words of John Mayer filtered out of her speakers and cascaded over her. The song had played in the background when Grayson called her two nights ago. They’d only spoken on the phone a handful of times but she knew his voice intimately. They’d shared many conversations through chat and email, progressing to phone conversations.

This man called out to her with the words he’d posted on a site where they were both members. She’d contacted him and they began exchanging emails on a regular basis. At first filled with detail about their lives, playing twenty or more questions of the get-to-know-you game, then growing sensual, deeply personal and erotic to the point they discovered intense feelings for one another. For months now they shared dialogues everyday.

Discussions of when, where and how they would meet came up more frequent in the last month. Nothing was ever pinned down. No plans confirmed. Madie began to think she would never meet him. This man who claimed her heart, mind and body, nearly her entire soul.

And claim her he did. Tuesday night before he’d called, Grayson sent her an email with instructions on what he wanted her to do to prepare for him. The message read, “Take a bath. Place rose oil in the water. With a washcloth caress your entire body. This is my tongue tasting every inch of you. Gently towel dry, thinking of me using my hands to wipe the droplets of water from your soft silky skin. You may put on your black silk robe but nothing else. Do not tie it. Take the sash you will need it in a moment. Now put on the nipple clamps I sent you. Tug the chain once after you have them on. This is from me. Next I want you to bind your ankles to your bed. Insert your vibe into your pussy. Do not turn it on just yet. Now bind your wrists together with the silk sash from your robe. Turn on your vibrator on low. Hold your vibrator and phone. Do not move. Wait for me to call. Do not cum.”

Over the last few months their liaison had expanded into an online BDSM relationship. Once a dormant aspect of her sexuality, through him she slowly but pleasurably became awakened with each conversation they shared. She lay there letting her mind wander to the sound of his voice as music played in the background. Her body reacted in a well-conditioned manner. Hearing his voice in her thoughts turned her on even more than the words he had written to her.

Not wanting to disobey Grayson even though he wasn’t in the room, she tried to still her body’s reaction to her wild erotic images. “When will he call?” she whispered into the candlelit room. Anticipation caused her juices to flow over the vibrator buzzing softly inside her. Her insides clenching the toy imbedded in her. Excitement building. The thrill of the moment had her breathing heavy. Jolts of pleasure caused her body to twitch. The sounds of the apartment filtered through her thoughts distracting her for a moment. The song drawing her thoughts back to him. Lost in the words, the vibration of the phone on her belly shocked her, making her jump. It pushed the vibe inside her a bit deeper. With a moan of startled pleasure, she tried to separate her hands to grasp the phone quickly forgetting she was bound. Crying out in frustration, desperation and aching need.

Madie managed to turn on the phone and immediately heard him command “You may cum for me…NOW!” And with the sultry sound of his voice directing her, she came with a release not of her own will. She floated as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her, moaning and sighing her pleasure in his ear. The orgasm continued for twenty minutes. Every time she moved another would explode through her. His smile of satisfaction could be heard clearly through the phone line as he teasingly asked, “So was it good for you baby?” And she cried out as she peaked yet again. The memory of this stayed with her the entire ride into work.

Arriving fifteen minutes early, Madison got settled in and helped herself to a cup of tea. She sat at her desk enjoying a brief moment of quiet before the onslaught of papers and phone calls that would bombard her soon. A short meditation always starts the day off right. Sighing, she called up her schedule on her computer, looking at the non-stop meetings one after another filling up her day. This man had become such a distraction to her. Crossing and uncrossing her legs she felt the moisture increase with the thoughts of him.

“The bigwigs from corporate will be here by 10 am, Madie.” Renata stood in the doorway to Madison’s office, stifling a smile as she saw Madie jump at the sound of her voice. “Are we a bit tense today, hun?”

Madison took a deep breath before responding to the woman who now sat in the chair opposite her. “I’m fine. You caught me in my morning meditation is all” And lusting over my online lover. But I’m not about to tell her that. “Truth is, yes, I am a bit nervous. Do you know these people who are coming from LA?”

“I met only the vice president who is the chief financial officer. The president, the VP in charge of sales, the VP in charge of the east coast division and this consultant are new to me. I’ve had contact with them by phone but never in person. The CFO is a wonderful lady. She’s been with the company for over ten years. You would think I would have met the guy in charge of our division but he has never made it to this office…until now. And there is this consultant. We have him to thank for this meeting. They are totally revamping the business based on his recommendations.”

Madison leaned back in her chair as Renata continued describing what would take place in the meetings. She had been with the company for nearly seven years. She made sure the office ran smoothly. She worked so hard, much more than an office manager; Renata was the backbone of this organization. They had hit it off right from her first day here. They spent a lot of time together even outside of work. Madie made it a point to pay attention to everything this woman shared with her.

“You will do fine today, Madie. I read over your presentation and found it well thought out and impressive. I knew when they hired you, we had tapped into a mine…I had no idea it was a gold mine.”

“Ren, thanks I really needed to hear that. Coming from you it means a lot. I put so much work into this. I’ve got it down. I’m not worried about not knowing my stuff. I’m not sure what it is. I just have this feeling like today is going to be pivotal. Something big is going to happen today.”

“Yeah, they’ll love you so much they will try to lure you to California.” Renata handed Madison the folder in her hand and stood up to leave. “Just make sure you don’t do that well!”

Laughing as Renata left her office, Madison reached for the ringing phone. “Madison Walsh. How may I help you? Oh, hi Jack. I didn’t realize it was an inside line. What can I do for you? Sure be there in just a moment. Renata just left the file with me.”

Scooping up the folder, a notepad and papers from her printer, Madison headed to her boss’s office. Jack paced back and forth behind his desk, obviously just as anxious about the upcoming meeting. “If you wear out that carpet, Donna is going to have a fit. Your wife put a lot of work into redecorating this office, Jack.”

“Yeah, and a lot of my money.” Jack sat in his chair with a huff. “So, Madie, we all set for this meeting today?”

“Yes, sir!” Madie sat down in the leather chair closest to the desk and gave her boss a brief synopsis of her presentation. Having made sure she knew all the information backward and forward, her facts and figures were flawless. “And there you have it.”

“We have fifteen minutes before the execs get here. Why don’t you grab a cup of tea if you haven’t already had one and meet me in the conference room?”

Chuckling that her boss knew her morning routine so well, “I may just grab another one. I will be there shortly.”

Distracted as her thoughts returned to Grayson once again, Madie spilled her tea on her jacket and shirt. “What a clutz! Argh! What am I going to do? Oh, I have that shirt in the car I was going to give to J for her birthday. I’ll just have to get her another gift!” Madie clutched her jacket closed and ran out to her car. Grabbing the bag in the backseat she ducked into her office to change. The shirt clung to her a bit tighter than she was comfortable with but she had no choice. Pulling her paperwork together she rushed down the hall to the conference room.

Organizing her files while balancing them in her arms, she realized how pert her nipples appeared through her blouse. Her dampened bra rubbing against them made them hard nubs, aching in an odd pleasurable moment. Madie pulled the documents against her chest as she heard Jack introducing the executives to the rest of the people gathered around. Recognizing the CFO’s name, Madie searched the crowd for her. Smiling as she discovered the woman being presented.

Madie returned her attention to the files in her arms triple checking to make sure she had everything. It takes a moment for the next name to filter into her brain. “And this is Grayson Brooks. The project will be under his command, so to speak.”

Madie’s head snapped up and searched for the man who went by the same name as her online lover. No, not him, he’s too short and married. Not the CFO. Not Jack. Not Renata. Not the guy from purchasing. Her heart sank while at the same time she let out a sigh of relief. There is no way he could be here, she thought to herself.

“Madie, Grayson has requested for you to work with him on this project and I assured him, he will have your complete cooperation. Grayson, this is our Madie.” Jack stood to the side to allow Madie the opportunity to shake the company’s consultant’s hand. As she looked up from the extended hand to the chest then the face, Madie felt lightheaded. “Madie usually isn’t so tongue-tied, Grayson.”

“It is nice to meet you, Madie. I hear wonderful things about you and your work.” Grayson’s hand clasped hers while Madie fought to recover her composure. Her pulse quickened in his grasp. His hands, the ones she’d dreamed of so often caressed her wrists gently.

Why is he here? Her heart raced. “Very nice to meet you, Mr. Brooks. Jack tells me that with your recommendations we should have this place running far more efficiently than ever.” She smiled at him. Her hand still in his, she was forced to reposition her notes. His eyes traveled to her breasts and focused on her nipples. He was the only one who had been rewarded with this view.

“Call me Grayson. We will be working very closely we should become familiar with one another.” He returned her smile and let go of her hand with a conspiratorial wink. Leaning in with a whisper that none of the others could hear his hand snaked up and tweaked a nipple, pinching it between his fingers, savoring her reaction, “Very closely, very familiar. And I get to make all the executive decisions.”

Kalypso
Kalypso
13 Followers