Executive Platinum Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers

Gloria wasn't to be held back any more, leaning down into my lap she began mouth music on my already erect skin flute. Sucking me off wasn't what she had in mind however and I soon found myself helping her as she tried to climb into my lap facing me. She finally broke into laughter, conceding defeat as she was constrained by the control wheel that jostled the plane every time she bumped it and her knees buried into the seat beside me. I finally had to tell her to stop and get back. "It's not going to work that way, there's no room for your legs."

Back in her seat, I watched as she undid her skirt, sliding it down her legs and onto the floor until she was left in only her blouse. "Ok, now slide up into my lap, facing forward," I said, again looking outside and around the horizon. Our shenanigans inside the cockpit hadn't kept me from continually surveying the instruments and horizon for trouble. This time, carefully sliding between me and the control wheel, she managed to place herself into my lap.

"I've been thinking of how to do this ever since Mary and Steve did it last time we were all together," she giggled, her hand reaching down between her legs to fondle my cock. With her in my lap she finally made no effort to stop me as my hands found her breasts, and especially her nipples through the silky material of the blouse.

"This is how Debs and I did it, too," I answered, my hand sliding down across her bare belly to her pussy. I found her clit, which elicited a shiver, and a hot waiting vagina just below. Nothing was said as moments later she hoisted herself, feet jammed against the floor and her hand pushed my penis back to her opening. Lowering herself she slid me inside, and once again I was fucking in an airplane. Gloria had to do the work, with me stuck in the seat and some of my concentration remaining elsewhere on flying the plane. It didn't keep my hands from enjoying her body, and soon enough I felt her tensing up. When I pinched both nipples at the same time, it sent her over the top, much more rapidly than usual. Although her motions had become ragged as she came, she soon enough continued sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, not content until I came too.

The plane suddenly began rolling to the right, which disrupted our rhythm and caused me to immediately return all attention to flying, but only until I realized we'd reached the turn. Kingman slid by under the right wing, the Hulapai mountains under the left. My explanation after her cessation of motion and question of "what's happening?" relieved her mind and she continued riding my cock which moments later exploded inside her.

Her motions stilled once I came, her hand coming down to rest against my cock and her pussy. Lifting up, her hand slid over her pussy, keeping my cum from dribbling out, and together we moved her back into her own seat. Looking over at her after making sure the world was still in order, I found her sitting there looking at me, a bemused smile on her face. "That," she stated, "was fun."

"It was," I agreed, "but you better start getting dressed. We need to start letting down in just a couple of minutes."

"Spoil sport," she said. I didn't answer, she just rolled over onto her knees again, legs held together as she again fished into the back seat. I expected she was going to come up with the rag to help clean up the mess, but instead when she turned back around I saw her position a panty liner between her legs and work some panties over her legs, lifting her bottom until she could get them in place.

"You're not going to clean up?" I asked.

"Uh-uh," she giggled naughtily. "I'm going to take some of you home with me." Her skirt went up her legs next and then she leaned forward to reach between the door and the seat. Coming back up she had found her bra where I hadn't seen that she'd dropped it. Lifting her blouse she exposed her breasts, positioned the bra and pulled her blouse back down -- back where she'd started except that she now had on panties and had a pussy full of my cum.

The alarm went off on the GPS and I fiddled with the throttle and altitude hold, setting us up for a gradual descent before I asked her to hand me my shorts. Sliding them over my feet and raising my bottom to pull them in place, I too was dressed back as we'd started just a little over an hour before.

Everything back in order, we could see Hoover Dam and the beginning of Lake Mead dead ahead, the bathtub ring around the edge of the lake indicating the lake was less than full. Almost instantly it was necessary to contact Vegas approach, and once into the system, I was busy with the approach and landing. I told approach control that I was delivering a passenger for a commercial flight and asked if there was any way I could deliver her to the commercial terminal. They checked, and came back with the expected negative answer. Five minutes later we pulled up to the General Aviation terminal on the opposite side of the field, where I pulled up in front of the building rather than into a tie-down space. They called us a cab, and I walked out front with Gloria. Turning, she slipped into my arms as the cabbie put her two bags into the trunk.

"I had fun," she whispered, leaning in to kiss me. For once she made it a chaste kiss, and then reached up with her middle finger and touched the tip of my nose, dragging it down past my nostril to my lips. I kissed it, but it was the smell of pussy on her finger that she was really telling me about. I just stepped back, and she turned to the open car door before stopping and looking back. "Not so long next time, huh?" I nodded.

The fuel truck had just finished topping off my tanks when I came back in. I paid my bill and was taxiing out for takeoff even before the taxi had delivered Gloria to the main terminal. Slightly short of two hours later I was tying down at my home airport, at least an hour and a half before Gloria would arrive home in Dallas.

BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers
12