Executive Platinum Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't been with a whole lot of guys before I got married. Some had been OK lovers, but most of the time he was done and sex was over before I achieved orgasm. When I got married, it was the same way; when my husband and I played for hours I'd have an orgasm, particularly if he went down on me, but just in routine 'go to bed and have sex before falling asleep' sex, I didn't. And then, when I started having an affair, he liked to do me from behind and..." she shifted her gaze back and forth, I sensed a touch of embarrassment, "and play with my ass. From that very first time that he fingered my backdoor, I always had an orgasm. When he said he wanted to fuck my ass, I at first told him "no way", but eventually I gave in. He'd said he'd done it before, and knew to have a lot of lube, and took it slow... and oh my god - the orgasm was phenomenal. I'd thought he was kinky, but I found out I really liked it; even more than oral sex sometimes. We'd go on our business trips and he'd give me orgasm after orgasm, and then I'd go home on the weekends, and... get nothing from my husband. After we broke up, it was back to seldom getting any satisfaction from my Frank until I finally told him I liked to be touched back there, and he did."

In my mind, I'd shifted to just hours before with Janet. I'd tried anal sex before with my wife, and once with Jenny too. Those experiences hadn't been anything to make me think anal sex was anything spectacular, but today - with Janet? I had to admit that had at least opened my eyes. And now, just 8 hours later having another woman confess that she really got off on back door sex? Thought provoking at the least.

"Well?" she said; a slight flush visible on her cheeks. "That's my dark secret. She glanced back and forth between the two of us, "Just a bit embarrassing..."

"No need to be embarrassed, it's not that bad," I reassured her, "And you're not alone in that regard. I don't know, I always thought it was men that were interested in anal sex, but you're not the only woman that's confessed that she liked it before either." Nobody said anything for a moment, including me not mentioning that the very last one had been Janet just a few hours before, but then I remembered what she'd said. "What about Frank? You said he said that you weren't satisfying him that much either?"

She nodded, not saying anything for a moment. "Frank's had a job that travels to Europe every couple of months for years, it seems like practically forever. Occasionally I've had enough vacation time to go when he does, and all we have to pay for is one ticket that way, so we go to Europe for a couple of weeks twice a year most years. We've seen virtually all of Europe very cheaply. Anyway, just about that same time... we ended up in Amsterdam. We were out to dinner with one of his co-workers and his wife, and after dinner we ended up walking through the famous Red Light district. Hookers on display, sex shows, sex stores, almost anything available. When we came up to a live sex show being advertised, his wife was the one who actually said we should go in. We were a bit bashful initially, but she said "When will you ever have another chance to see a live sex show?" So we went in.

There had been a man and woman on the street trying to entice people to come in and selling tickets, and when the show actually started, it turned out they were the performers also. They stripped each other naked, fondled and aroused each other, and then he bent her forward over a chair, began to fuck her from behind, and asked the audience what they wanted to see. For almost an hour, they did whatever the audience asked for; 69, standing blow job, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. He tied her up, spanked her, fucked her tits - all on demand. She was as limber as a gymnast; at one time she bent completely over backwards on her hands and feet while he fucked her; she could twist almost any way she wanted. I tried to pretend it didn't arouse me, but I knew it was for Frank. He was sitting with his hand on my leg, and the more aroused he got, the more he stroked my leg. When the show came to an end, we rapidly called it a night and headed for the hotel, I think the other couple was as turned on as we were. I realized I was a lot more turned on from the show than I'd admitted, but Frank was ecstatic, he thought it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. We fucked like bunnies for hours and then did it again when we woke up. Afterward Frank confessed that he really liked watching others have sex, but particularly liked watching with me.

I'd known he had some sex movies and sex magazines at home, and didn't mind him looking at his magazines and watching movies, but it had never been my thing. I'd never really thought they did much for me, so hadn't really gotten into them. But, after that night, when he told me how much it turned him on, and as turned on as we both were, I told him I would try and watch them with him if it meant we would have sex like that afterward.

"The first weekend after we got home, he asked if I might like to watch some porn movies with him. We put them on in the living room, and - what can I say, it was almost as good as being there for the real thing except better as we didn't have to wait and go home afterward. We ended up having probably the hottest sex session we'd ever had at home, just as hot as Amsterdam, and it's been that way ever since.

"There are some things I really like, different than what Frank likes, but mostly we enjoy the same stuff and watch it together. We've been back to Amsterdam a couple of times over the years, and some other places too. There's a sex club in New York we go to every year, another in Los Angeles. Not for swinging, we don't swing, but when he confessed to me that he liked to watch and wanted me to watch with him, I tried it to please him, and found out that I like to watch too."

"So, asking for what you needed, and giving him what he needed - worked both ways?"

She nodded. "Not only that, but we've grown closer in virtually every way. We practically think alike anymore."

"It helps to communicate, doesn't it?" Shirley nodded in response.

"So, I asked Jim last night... Is he the one that's caused you to blossom?" She said pointedly at Gloria.

"What do you mean - blossom"?" She asked.

Shirley laughed. "You know what I mean, is Jim what made you come out of your shell? To overcome the dick wad that you were married to and to overcome all the negativity that was going on everywhere in your life? To quit feeling sorry for yourself and become a top performer?" She glanced at me, "It appears both privately and professionally?"

I laughed. "Dick Wad? From what I've heard, I think that's a good description. But I didn't change Gloria, she changed herself."

Gloria looked at me pensively, and then turned to Shirley. "Yes he did; he gave me permission to do things that I'd always wanted to do for myself but had always been afraid to."

"Like what?"

"Like... going skinny dipping... Like masturbating while he watched." I was only half looking at Shirley, half at Gloria, but detected a facial movement on Shirley, my eyes catching her nose flare a bit at this. Interesting. "Like experimenting with a woman... Like realizing that I like to be looked at, and I like to show off. Like sharing Jimmy with his other ladies. Like seducing a younger man and finding he was a virgin..."

I listened as Gloria confessed virtually everything we'd done alone and together over the last couple of years. Shirley, having leaned forward and picked up her glass of wine, put both arms on the chair, one still holding her wine glass, her body very open to the conversation. There were things Gloria didn't say, people she didn't mention by name, but she spilled the beans about virtually everything she'd done since she changed from a single divorcee with a lack of self-confidence to a woman that, as Shirley had said, had blossomed.

I went to take another sip of my Port, but realized I'd already finished it. I contemplated another, but looking around at the rest of the restaurant, I realized we were the only ones left outside. I glanced at my watch, if it wasn't closing time, it soon would be. Realizing that I was actually quite tired, I suggested that it was time to call it a night. We discovered in the elevator that Shirley was on the same floor, finding she was across the hall and a couple of doors down.

"I can't believe I told her all those things," Gloria said, her arms going around me as the door slid shut behind us.

"You didn't have to tell her just because she asked," I said between kissing her, and sort of trying to fend her off. I gave up, her hands were trying to pull my shirt off, and although I was tired, I recognized she wanted sex and I wasn't averse to helping her with that. "But there was a lot you didn't tell either. You know you wanted to, but you didn't tell her everything, about how much you like being an exhibitionist. About how you may be a rising star in public and at work, but you're a rising slut in private? You didn't tell her that you like to get fucked while others are watching; or that you got off on sucking my cock while Melissa was watching... Or that you like being naked against a window where someone might see. You didn't tell her we did it in the massage room just before she joined us," I said my hand slipping inside her bra and finding her nipple, forcing her bra up and off. "You didn't tell her that not only do you like sharing me, you like to watch and help me fuck my other girlfriends. Did you see her reaction when you said you liked to show off, that you liked masturbating while I watched? Did you see her nose flare? Did you see her eyes dilate when you said you liked to show off? She liked that, she said she likes to watch..." I was interrupted by Gloria's passionate kiss; my shirt now off she pushed me backwards onto the bed, and dove for my pants. "I'll bet she's over there in her room right now, imagining what we're doing... Imagining you taking my cock in your mouth, wishing she was here watching..." I said as her mouth found my cock head, sucking me deep. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Having her watch you suck me off? Watching as you spread your legs, my cock sliding inside you? Watching you cum from a good fucking? Hmmm? She practically told you that's what she wanted. And I'll bet she'd masturbate watching too, Hmm? Do you suppose she'd get naked with us? Show us those big gorgeous titties of hers again too, just like this evening, in the spa?"

I don't know why my teasing was exactly what Gloria wanted, but I did. "You better be careful, or you're going to suck me off before she gets here," I said truthfully. For some reason the tease was affecting me too. I'm not normally bashful or looking to be watched, but sex with others around hasn't been a turn off for me either. Tonight, something about this scenario was really turning me on too, and Gloria's ministrations and mouth music were going to get me off fast if she kept it up. "Do you want me to call her? Do you want her to come and watch? Do you want to show off for her, show her what a hot and naughty slut you can be when you want to?"

Gloria practically jumped to her feet, pushing me onto my back and straddling me, her eyes ravenous with lust. "Fuck yes!" Although I'd gotten her shirt undone and her bra over her tits, she was still wearing her pants and shirt, still virtually totally clothed. She pushed her crotch down against me, grinding herself into my cock. "Oh yes, I want her to... I want to..."

It had been a while since I'd seen Gloria so ravenous. I'd definitely picked up on her desire to be seen all day. Despite what had happened in the room earlier and again in front of the open window and in the massage room after that, pressed against the glass as I did her from behind, being naked in the spa with Shirley and then telling her about her experiences in showing off - she was ravenous for more. "Are you sure?" I asked once again. Her pelvis ground all that much harder against my cock, until I rolled out from under her.

Gloria whimpered as I pulled away, watching as I took the several steps to the room phone on the desk. "You aren't really..." she stated. I dialed the 5 digits necessary for the inter-room call, the access digit followed by the floor and room number, in response. It rang twice and she answered.

"Shirley? It's Jim. Yeah. Nothing wrong," I answered her query. "It's just that after our dinner conversation, we thought you might be interested in something. Gloria is really in a mood to show off and she likes to be watched, and we're about to have sex and she's wondering if you'd like to come join us," I proposed bluntly.

"Understood, there's no strings attached, we know you don't play, just to watch," I responded to her qualifying response. Her answer wasn't yes, it wasn't no - despite having indicated she would like this, she was partially caught off guard not thinking it was really going to happen. "I realize it's a bit unusual, certainly it is for us, but you said you like to watch. You don't need to say yes or no, I'm just going to go open the door and flip the safety latch so it's ajar. If you're so inclined, come on in, and if you're not, that's fine too and we'll see you at breakfast in the morning. That's all; you're welcome to join us if you wish. But for now I've got one very horny lady needing my attentions, so Goodbye." I hung up, and turned to find Gloria looking at me aghast.

"Did you really..." she asked.

"Yes, I really," I answered, reaching down and pulling her shoes off. It took just seconds and we were both totally naked before I remembered the door. I turned and strode to the door, opening it enough to flip the latch, letting the door bounce quietly against the stop before I returned to the bed. Gloria was flat on her back, and although she reached for me, I bent between her legs and went down on her.

Gloria was hot and wet, but I wasn't interested just yet in getting her off, just getting her on edge. Despite that our meetings together were infrequent, they were always hot and I'd learned enough about Gloria's physical responses to judge how far I could tease without putting her over the edge. I plied her with my finger and tongue, sucking her labia, enticing her clit out enough to purse my lips around it, holding off from touching her or tonguing it too much, just feeling her quiver with lust and want. I backed away at one point, her back had begun to arch, trying to push her clit against my tongue, allowing her impending orgasm to subside. Kneeling between her ever widening thighs, concentrating on my lover, I vaguely realized something had changed. Had I heard the slight tap of the door closing, or perhaps the increased momentary echoing of the hallway? Perhaps a slight movement of air as the door opened and closed? I moved my face just enough to see Shirley standing just inside the door. No longer dressed for dinner, she now was wearing one of the large terry cloth hotel robes found in every closet.

Standing, without even thinking about my nudity or the solid erection that I was sporting, I just smiled and nodded. Turning to face her, I motioned for her to take one of the two easy chairs beside the small table that was against the wall not far from the door if she wished. Her eyes dropped to my erect cock momentarily as her head turned and she saw the chair, stepping sideways for it, just as I noticed the door latch. Not needing for anyone else to hear us or wonder why the door was ajar, I began to step towards it, which caused Shirley to raise her hands a bit fending me off. "Oh don't worry," I said, pointing to the latch and continuing my movement for it. Reaching the door I flipped the latch inward and gently closed the door.

Turning back to the bed, Gloria was lying with her legs spread, but with one of the pillows pulled over her face, held two handed. "I think it's a bit late to pretend to be shy..." I said, stopping my movement toward the bed. She didn't move at all, lying there spread eagled, her legs wide open displaying her pussy to us, but not uncovering her face. "Gloria?" I questioned, getting no response from her. It was several seconds with no movement when with a flash of insight I realized what I needed to do. "Gloria!' I repeated firmly, "Put the pillow aside now. You wanted company to entertain, so it's time for you to be the good little slut that you really are and put the pillow aside and sit up." I could see the strain on the pillow ease, not really sitting up and not really moving the pillow, but I knew this was it. "Now Gloria," I said again, an order, "put the pillow away and sit up so we can entertain our guest."

Gloria had always been susceptible to my suggestions. When it had been just the two of us, putting something out there for her to think about and just allowing it to happen, it had been enough. When it had been three or four of us, she'd gradually accepted the inevitability of things, admitting slowly that she also liked those things that were happening then. Fucking and sucking Steve and Mary, later Ron and Melissa, she'd gradually worked herself into acknowledging she wanted to do those things. Now, I realized she really wanted to show off, to be a sexy slut in front of Shirley; she just needed me to direct her in what to do. And so I did.

I thought about having her roll over and walk up to the bed and make her suck me, but that was too easy. Turning, I stepped over to the other easy chair next to the table where Shirley had sat down and called her. "Gloria, Come over here." I pulled the chair slightly forward; if we were going to show off for Shirley she needed a good view, and turned back to Gloria. She had moved to the end of the bed, looking quite sheepish, but not standing up. "Now My Dear," I said, "I'm not going to ask again." Standing, she stepped slowly toward me while I sat down into the chair. Scooting my butt forward to the edge, I leaned back so my cock was standing upright. Although I'd been quite hard when I'd finished eating Gloria and Shirley had come in, I had softened a bit now; the head wasn't as swollen as it had been. "Do you like watching a good cock sucking?" I asked, turning to Shirley as if I was asking her what she liked to watch on TV. "She's actually quite good at it, apparently her dick wad husband was a big aficionado of getting oral sex, just wasn't so good at giving it." I put my hand out for Gloria as she walked up to me. I took her hand, but didn't pull her down. "Why don't you just drop down here and show Shirley what a hot little cock sucker you are," and pulled her hand downward.

"I think she's pretending to be a bit bashful," I said as she dropped to her knees beside me. "Over here, in front," I directed, Gloria sliding sideways until she was in front of me. "Go ahead," I said; more a prod than encouragement, "you know what to do." I grabbed my cock and bent it forward; Gloria looked up into my eyes, and then closing hers, bent forward and took my cockhead into her mouth. "Eyes open!" I demanded, you know I like you to watch while you're doing it." Her eyes flashed open, a flash of the lust again in her eyes.

"She's been a great cock sucker since the beginning," I said to Shirley. Glancing over to her, her face was a bit flushed, her arms lying on the arms of the chair. "Can you see good enough? I asked her, "Can you turn sideways just a bit?" I continued, to Gloria, raising my bottom and turning slightly sideways in the chair and reaching for Gloria's shoulder at the same time. I got the desired result. "Are you comfortable?" I turned back to Shirley, playing the master of ceremonies for this little display, almost like I wasn't involved at all. "Do you ever get front row seats like this?" I grinned, "or solitary performances? She'd been mistreated for years and was a bit leery about letting me cum in her mouth when we first got together, but that's all changed." I reached down and stroked Gloria's hair, moving it aside and behind her ear. "We've played with a couple from Northern California," I said, since Gloria had said that earlier after dinner, "so I've seen her with another man and vice versa, but the first time she really got into showing off was last October when we went to Fantasy Fest in Key West. We had a bit of room mix-up and ended up having to share the other bed with another woman. Her partner couldn't make it at the last minute, so it was just the three of us. But once the lights were out, Gloria was quite the wild woman and couldn't wait to suck me off so the other woman could watch. Quite the experience. Huh, Gloria?"