Executive Priviledges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked her cheek against the smooth leather toe and Cathy's stocking-covered instep. She breathed in and was thrilled by the scent, a mix of Cathy's skin, the nylon stocking and the leather of the shoe. Christine softly kissed the spot where the supple black leather instep met Cathy's nylon covered toes. She licked and kissed and nuzzled sensuously up to Cathy's ankle, then calf, while her fingers grazed the gentle curves of the sleek stiletto heel. Cathy sighed and moaned softly, and then began talking to Christine again.

"You make me feel so sexy," she said with an aroused sigh. "I feel adored, like a princess, and I don't want you to ever stop!"

"I can't get enough of you," Christine admitted passionately, "I can't resist you, Cath. You make me so horny!"

With that, Christine guided Cathy's right leg aside and positioned herself between the sexy brunette's knees. Her hands stroked up and down Cathy's thighs, and Christine's fingertips teasingly swept over the smooth, bare skin above the wide bands of the black nylon stockings. She gazed at Cathy's sleek, strong thighs and sighed. Then, her eyes focused on the delicate red lace thong that covered Cathy's crotch. A smile came across Christine's face as she planned her next step.

As she had done to Cathy's legs, Christine swept her fingers lightly over the lacy thong, and then hooked her fingers under the waistband. She began to toy with the wispy lace, and Cathy responded with soft moans, grinding her hips in the soft leather of the chair. Now Christine's left hand slid down so her fingers could run along the edge of the panties where they met Cathy's right thigh. The lace was damp and Christine smiled again, enjoying the fact that she had made her lover wet. She slowly tugged the thong to the side, exposing Cathy's glistening pink lips, and then leaned her face down close. Christine inhaled deeply and thrilled to the scent of Cathy's arousal. It triggered a deep physical response in Christine, and she felt another tiny pre-orgasmic tremor in her own pussy. There was no other feeling quite like this -- that moment of anticipation just before making contact.

"Oh baby, please... Please!" Cathy softly begged as she felt a reflexive shiver course through her body. Waiting just one moment longer, Christine brought her lips to Cathy's pussy and warmly kissed it. Cathy cried out, and Christine felt that special thrill once again. She licked softly, lapping at Cathy's lips so she could savor the warm, sticky, tart wetness. Christine made love to Cathy with her lips and tongue and fingertips, and after only a few minutes, the dark-haired beauty erupted, crying out as her first full orgasm washed over her. She clutched Christine's head in her hands, at once wanting to press her closer to her pussy and at the same time wanting to pull her away because the sensations were almost too much to stand.

Christine enjoyed that satisfying sensation she felt every time she made Cathy cum. Immediately she wanted to do it again.

This time, she looked up at Cathy and whispered to her while the fingers of her right hand toyed with Cathy's hard, pink clit.

"I love to do this to you, you know. No one has ever made me feel like you do. You are such a sexy little slut." Christine paused as Cathy moaned and replied, "I love being your sexy slut! You make me feel so hot!"

"No one else knows me like you do, Cath. I love how we share so much... How you love to wear such sexy lingerie, and stockings, and heels. We're soul mates, baby, and I can't get enough of you."

With that, Cathy threw her head back and basked in another intense orgasm, and Christine felt her connection with Cathy grow even stronger.

After a few moments, Cathy managed to say, "C'mon, let's go to the couch." The two beauties stood up, held hands and walked to the sofa a few feet away. They moved gracefully, gazing at each other with love and desire, and silently eased down onto the couch. Holding each other, Cathy and Christine intertwined their stocking-clad legs, and rubbed their firm torsos together sensuously. Cathy's right hand found Christine's crotch, worked underneath her white lace panties and brought her boss to one orgasm after another. They kissed and caressed, while sharing their most intimate secrets with one another. Finally, spent from more than an hour of intense lovemaking, the two women sunk back in exhaustion in each other's arms.

They gazed silently at each other, the only movements between them were soft, subtle caresses with their hands.

"It's getting late," Christine finally whispered. "We should go."

With that, they slowly rose from the couch. Christine gathered her clothes and dressed, while Cathy picked up her torn blouse and skirt, then wrapped them in her suit jacket. She set the bundle down on Christine's desk, then turned and said, "I'll need to borrow your coat."

Christine smiled and replied, "Sure. It's in the closet."

Cathy walked over to the closet, took the black trench coat from its hanger, and slipped it on. She buttoned the top two buttons, and tied the belt around her waist. No one could tell she wore nothing but red lingerie and stockings beneath it. She walked back across the room to where Christine was standing, watching her. She moved right up to her, and gave Christine a soft kiss.

"Thank you. That was amazing," she whispered.

Christine returned the kiss and said, "Thank you. It just gets better every time we're together."

Cathy picked up her clothes and headed for the door where she turned the latch to unlock it. She slowly turned towards Christine and said, "I guess I'll have to do some shopping for at least one new suit. Maybe we can set aside some time tomorrow and you can help me pick one out?"

Christine smiled and replied, "I'd love that. Let me put it on my schedule!"

12