Executive Privilege Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
334 Followers

"Do it." Lisa whispered. Emma looked away from Jamie and standing straight, directed her gaze ahead into the mirror behind the couch. She watched herself put first one hand and then the other behind her neck. This had the fully intended effect of thrusting her swollen tits and rigid nipples indecently forward.

"Good girl," Lisa murmured quietly. Seductively, she continued to brush her own hard nipples across Emma's back and lightly stroke her hips. "Move your legs apart and take a wide stance. Turn your feet outward."

Emma complied.

"Excellent. Now the partial squat," Lisa led her. Emma hesitated. In the mirror she locked eyes with Lisa.

"Do it. Do it," came the persistent whisper behind her, this time accompanied by a gentle downward push on her hips. Emma squatted and, without the necessity of further instruction, made the next vulgar move on her own. She thrust her pelvis forward and up, salaciously offering her vulva. They didn't miss her rigid clitoris straining from its hood or the long thin, clear strand of her mucus and lubrication hanging from her labia.

"You're almost there honey. You know what comes next," Lisa encouraged, "This isn't complete without it." Lisa saw the surrender in her eyes.

Breathing deeply and slowly, Emma used her tongue to thoroughly wet her lips. She opened her mouth wide and with protruding crimson lips formed an "O". After a few moments, she stuck her tongue out and downward across her lower lip. Flushed in shame, her disgraceful submission was now complete. Her eyes never left Lisa's. She knew this is the place she intended to bring her all along.

Lewdly offering her aroused flesh, 24 year old Emma Montgomery claimed her status as their whore. With a knowing smile, Lisa nodded her approval.

Emma was so grateful her husband wasn't here to witness her pornographic self-degradation. There are some things a husband shouldn't see.

In a sexual daze, she heard approving comments from the men talking as if at a distance and then felt Lisa turn her around, whispering to her to spread her feet wide and bend over. Emma caught her breath and cleared her head. This had not been demonstrated or discussed earlier this afternoon but she wasn't concerned. Now more alert, relaxed and confident Emma bent at the waist and with notable flexibility grasped her own ankles. Lisa used both hands to spread her buttocks and display her light brown anus.

Emma didn't care that they were looking at her asshole, but she was very close to them now and sexually inflamed. She hoped they found her musk pleasing.

Clinton sat back excited and frustrated. He knew Jamie had dibs. Leaning forward in sexual excitement, Jamie was ready to take the whore.

Lisa moved her hands lower, spreading Emma's vulva from clit to cunt, providing the studs a good look at her sister whore's genitalia dripping from excitement. Fully aroused, Emma was ready to get this party going. As she felt her labia spreading, she relaxed and gaped open her vagina, sending the males an unmistakable female signal.

In full lust, Jamie moved to Emma, pulling her up and into a deep kiss. With her big tits pressed to his chest, he moved his heavy cock back and forth along her dripping slit. He inhaled her perfume; a scent enjoyed by her husband and other lovers.

Lisa moved to Clinton and went to her knees. He felt up her tits while she fondled his erection. When he leaned back, she blanketed his cock with her mouth stroking and sucking him in a rhythm that had him moaning with pleasure.

Jamie took his time feeling up Emma's ass; squeezing one butt cheek then the other. She startled when he tapped her taunt asshole with his middle finger. Looking her in the eye, the older man pushed in to his first knuckle. She bit her lower lip. He had the right to use her ass any way he wanted to. He slid his finger along her wet slit and squeezed her tits.

He palmed and hefted her tits in his hands, flicking and pinching her already hard nipples. With one hand almost covering her ass he sucked hard on each of her beauties in turn. Emma loved having her breasts sucked. He bit down on one tit. She squealed in pain and then moaned in lustful pleasure as he bit her other nipple. This was not foreplay. He was preparing her for fucking as if she wasn't more than ready herself. She was ready to fuck and hoped he'd get on with it. She reached down and grasped his rod. Her breathing became ragged watching Lisa expertly blowing Clinton; watching her fondle his hanging balls.

"Now suck my cock." She quickly turned around and knelt up facing his dick. She took his shaft with her right hand and looked down at it. Her hand wouldn't fit around it. This was the thickest cock and cockhead she had ever handled. She had never had anything that big in her mouth.

"Come on, suck me, you whore. What're you waiting for?" Jamie urged.

With her mouth slightly agape, she drew her face toward it and looked up at her client in the eyes to find him looking at her. Of course, he's looking down on her on her knees submissively preparing to service his dick. At the last moment of approach, she darted her tongue out and flickered his helmet with her tongue. She made sure to go all around the helmet rim building up some spit.

She tightened her widely stretched mouth around the sensitive helmet isolating her movement to his cockhead going in and out of her mouth. She felt him stiffen up. She made a couple circles and went down on his cock suddenly eliciting a moan of pleasure from her stud. She felt she might have three inches in her mouth but his helmet was huge in the back of her mouth.

She tucked her teeth behind her lips to allow her to vary and tighten the aperture of the sphincter she created with her mouth for his pleasure. As with her husband, she started out with a loose mouth and would tighten it when she got more into the meat of the action.

She bobbed her head up and down and used her right hand to create the rest of the pleasure "canal" for the penis she serviced.

She slowly moved her bobs further down his cock. Unpredictably, she darted some of her sucks down toward the base, and balanced that out by pulling off the cock for a chance to breath and plan her next move. Again she took the cock as Jamie watched her go back to her task.

She made eye contact frequently. As with all her lovers, she tried to give the guy the simultaneous feeling that she has some kind of devious control over his member and it is (for once) out of his hands, as well as the stereotypical pornographic shot of her servicing him which gives him the feeling of dominance and her a look of submissive preoccupation. She always tried for a knowing look that is in control of the situation, but that makes him feel in control at the same time, which is sexy in its ambiguity.

She cupped and hefted his heavy balls and rubbed all the way up between them, pulling them down, separating them and letting them hang on either side of her hand. Again he moaned in pleasure. She one-upped the stakes physically by shifting her hand from his balls to massage his taint.

She backed away from sucking and returned to tongue flickers on his rim letting the extra spit slide down the shaft. One at a time, she cupped his balls in her mouth giving each a suck and an oral squeeze while looking her client in the eye. Breathing and huffing, she moved them around in her mouth as she continued her hand job on his shaft and kept eye contact with her stud.

She licked between them as they flopped on either side of her mouth. She worked her tongue back up the thick shaft and took no time getting her mouth back around it. She increased her tempo and occasionally dove down so his helmet barely pressed the back of her throat. Her mouth was widely stretched and completely full. Her jaw was already aching and she knew he wasn't even close.

"Deeper, bitch. Take me deeper," Jamie demanded.

She wasn't surprised, but there was no way she was deep throating this cock the first time. She gave it a try taking him to the entrance to her throat. She was sure he could feel it. Back up and then down again, this time pressing him a little harder to her throat. Too much meat in her mouth. She gagged. Spit flowed freely from her mouth onto her hand.

Next time she didn't go down as far. That's when she felt the hands come to the back of her head. He held her head in place and pushed in hard all the way to the back of her mouth gagging her repeatedly as he stroked in and out of her mouth. Even though she wasn't deep throating him, he was trying to fuck her face. She had no choice. She held her face out to him, letting him fuck her mouth, gaging and slobbering a steady stream of saliva as he ravaged her. She was on the verge of vomiting. She was on her knees, he was fucking hre face and that wasn't enough. She had been objectified as a fuck hole.

Emma had a much easier time with Clinton. She had made love to his penis with her mouth many times. She accepted him fully, allowing his cock to fuck her throat like a cunt.

Clinton grunted and moaned. Emma and Jamie turned to see Lisa had him in her throat. He fucked back and forth a few times and then pulled back all the way off giving her a chance to get a good breath. Lisa felt his nuts drawn to his body, looked up to him and nodded. They both know this was it. He eased forward into her throat, gave her a few shallow strokes and then pushed his pubic bone onto her lips as he ejaculated. She maintained eye contact with her stud and held him to her till he completed and only then pushed him off gasping for air. "Lisa that was fantastic," Clinton praised her, "you're the best."

Turning back to her own job, Emma tried to pull back some to give her hand the chance to use all that drooling saliva for a hand job. Her jaw ached from being held wide open. When Jamie relaxed his hold on her head, she backed off altogether, pumped him vigorously with her hand and then looking him in the eye, went back down on him. With her teeth behind her lips she firmly bobbed on the rim of his helmet and tongue lashed his sensitive frenulum.

"Oh yeah," Jamie moaned. She felt for his nuts and found them drawn up. He was getting ready to come. On the next grunt from him, she went down on his cock so that the tip was as far back as possible hoping the ejaculate would hit as little of her tongue as possible. That was not to be.

Jamie pulled out of her mouth now masturbating himself. Looking her in the eye he sneered, "Open wide, whore, and don't you swallow till I give permission." Emma opened her mouth as wide as she could, protruded her lips and stuck her tongue out and down over her lower lip. His first two heavy shots went straight in her mouth. The next splashed against her face, hitting her nose and upper lip and dripping syrup-like into her mouth. He then put his cockhead on her tongue and finished his ejaculation. When he removed his dick from her mouth, she parted her lips and displayed his slimy fluid.

"Now show them," In shame, she turned to Lisa and Clinton, put her head back and opened her mouth. They saw the semen pooled in her mouth, the cum on her face and the spit dipping off her breasts. "Give it a few good swirls then swallow," was Jamie's next demand. They heard her swishing Jamie's ejaculate around her mouth and watched her swallow, completing the humiliating act.

"Next time I expect you to take it all the way," he sternly said looking down at her, "do you understand?" Looking up into his eyes she meekly replied, "Yes, sir." She knew she was in trouble by the tone of his voice and the look in his eye.

"Turn around and bend over the couch," Jamie ordered. She stood, bent at the waist, braced her knees on the front of the couch and put her hands on the back. She knew what was coming and prepared herself as best as she could. She clenched her buttocks. She had never been beaten as an adult. He hit one buttock hard with his open hand. "OWW." Then the other. Again and again he spanked her hard. It hurt like hell, OOOOWWWWW!!!! Her heavy breasts were painfully gyrating with each hit. Again and again he beat her. Finally, it was over. Tears welled in her eyes.

"Fix me a drink," he ordered as he took as seat in the arm chair next to the couch.

She turned to the bar wearing their bodily fluids and, worst of all, shamed at being beaten in front of the other couple and now showing them her abused ass. That humiliation stung worse than her beat up ass. Lisa joined her at the bar and consoled, "That hurt. I know it did in more ways than one. It won't be the last time. Trust me, the best way to get past this is to pretend it didn't happen. Ignore it. Put on your beautiful smile and offer yourself right back to him. In this line of work, that's taking it like a woman."

"Thanks. I wish I could just wash my face and comb my hair," Emma whispered back.

"That would only bring more trouble. Come on. I'm sure we'll get a good fucking soon. That'll make everyone feel better."

Emma served Jamie his cocktail and asked if she could sit in his lap. She sat back trying to keep her but cheeks off his leg as best she could. She put her arms around his neck and pressed a breast to his chest. She told him she was sorry she didn't give him the pleasure he deserved from her mouth and promised to do better, much better. She was relieved when he put his cocktail down and started fondling her breasts. She felt his cock stir beneath her leg. He turned her to him and sucked and chewed her nipples.

She felt him move his mouth to the top inside of her right breast. He briefly caught her eye, and then sucked hard on her breast flesh; twice, three times in the same place. He was giving her a hickey; marking her. She moved in to kiss him in response but he turned away. Of course, what was she thinking.

Clinton's lust built watching Jamie pet and mark Emma. "I'm ready to fuck," Clinton said in a voice heard by all. So was Lisa. She slipped off her baby doll and panties, walked to the leather divan in the bedroom and got on her back. She met Emma's eyes as her spread her bush, displaying her red pussy with its swollen lips, prominent erect clit and her wet hole.

"Like what you see, Clint?" she said smiling to her familiar lover, "all hot and juicy for you."

Emma watched Clinton mount Lisa. Taking Jamie by the hand she led him to their bed. "Baby, my hot, tight pussy is all ready for you," she murmured as she got on her back and spread her thighs wide apart, lifting her knees for her stud. As she watched him approach, once again fully erect, Emma knew her world - and her husband's - was about to change once his penis entered her vagina. For a married woman, it's an act that cannot be undone. On top of the adultery, this would be her first fuck as a whore. She hoped her fucking would go better than her cock sucking.

"What a beautiful bitch," Jamie said as he came closer to the slender woman offering her body. She looked to him with her beautiful face and radiant smile embarrassed that she wore his seminal fluid.

"I'm glad you think of me like that Jamie," she replied watching him shift his attention from her face to her private flesh between her legs. She spread her legs further and lifted her vulva.

Her clit was fully erect, with pink tip protruding from its hood. Her sex lips were swollen and flared, spread like the petals of an exotic flower. Her pussy leaked a clear stream that had already flowed down past her anus and coated her thighs. He wanted to remember this beautiful display. He knew things would look a lot different once he was finished with her.

Jamie grasped her slim hips and lifted her towards his face. He took a close look at her two fuck holes, deeply inhaling her personal bouquets. As he tongued the mouth of her vagina, his nose was on her clit. He savored her copious juices and delicious personal flavor. He rimmed her tangy asshole as she squirmed in his grip. Slowly, he put her down and rose to his knees between her legs.

Emma saw the lust in his eyes and knew the stud had her scent. His hard and throbbing cock dripped pre cum to the bed sheets. Prostrated before him, she needed to be fucked.

On his knees he wiped the swollen purple helmet of his dick along her slit preparing to penetrate her. He centered on her cunt hole and met her eyes. He loved these moments. He pulled her head up so he could gaze more closely into the beautiful creature's eyes as she realized he was about to enter her body. "Take me," Emma whispered as he pushed himself into her. It was one of the most deeply satisfying moments of the experience; to thrust into the hot excited sheath of a beautiful young woman and take her as his whore.

"Ohhhhh." she moaned loudly as his cock began to penetrate into her vagina. It was a moan acknowledging that there was no going back ... her stud had mounted her, and was now pushing his manhood into her body. He saw it in her eyes; the moment of her self-realization that she'd whored herself. He thrust through her snug ring into to her womanhood and paused, surprised how tight she was. Her pussy clasped his cock. He savored the hot tight grip, leaned forward and eased another inch of his thick manhood into her. She yelped and her legs flew wide in reaction. He grasped the warm curves of her hips and lifted her as he thrust. His cock was now in well past the restricting grasping portal.

With his weight and arms to hold her in place, he used two forceful strokes to take her fully. His heavy balls nestled on her anus. He used his knees to spread her legs further apart and then shifted his hips into the best position to use his cock. In full control of the exquisite young creature, he began his fuck.

Jamie was not crushing her with his weight. He relieved the pressure on her upper body by supporting himself with his elbows. Not so with her lower body. He deliberately used his mass to hold her pelvis in place as he thrust his manhood into her body.

Clinton wanted a better look at Emma. He moved Lisa onto the bed. Mounting her from behind, they watched Emma dealing with the initial discomfort of her intercourse.

Emma looked to Lisa. Lisa with her ass up, tits down, hands grabbing the sheets. Lisa in the mirror, taken by her stud, fucking like a bitch in heat. Lisa's big tits swinging back and forth, dragging her hard, dark nipples across the sheets. Lisa reaching for her own clit. Lisa in a sheen of sweat, neck straining, panting in lust as she looked her in the eye. Emma saw herself in Lisa. She was on the way to becoming just like Lisa.

Emma had never felt so full, so stretched, never felt the thrill of such heavy nuts on her asshole. For the first time in her life she was experiencing the mass of a heavy man. This was more than consensual submission. This was complete physical and sexual domination. She wet herself freely as she accepted his dominance, the size of his penis and the sensation of his weight on her lower body. The earthy sounds of wet, vigorous intercourse surrounded her submission.

Jamie freed one of his hands and reached up to grasp a nipple with a hard pinch and twist.

Pain shot through her, but sent further powerful surges down her loins. "Owww," she cried, instinctively grasping his cock with her sheath. She felt the slap of his balls against her bottom. She now stirred beneath him in response to her stud's hips rising and falling beneath her splayed thighs.

He savored the silky softness of the inner thighs of this young bitch clasping him in her own passion beneath him as he took his pleasures inside her body. Jamie used his weight to drive her hips into the mattress; each stroke more powerful than the last.

As her stud fucked her harder, she was able to adjust her hips just enough to get a push on her clit with each stroke. Now she was humping his thick cock for her own pleasure; copulating with this heavily endowed male for her own release. "Fuck me," she grunted in her own lust, "Fuck my cunt. Fuck me." Then she felt her orgasm starting in her clit; building in her pelvis.

Keat
Keat
334 Followers