Executive Privilege Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma Goes to Work.
19.5k words
4.27
94.8k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
331 Followers

Executive Privilege No. 9 - Emma Goes to Work

The author gratefully acknowledges the editorial contribution of Sue D'Nym.

This is a direct continuation of Executive Privilege No. 8 - Chicago Suites

*****

Monday, after their return from Chicago, Emma had a four o'clock appointment with Neva Lohr, an attractive corporate colleague of the Executives. Neva coordinated the service side of the arrangement. The receptionist escorted her into Neva's well-appointed office.

"Neva will join you shortly," she said, closing the door as she left.

Emma selected a comfortable high back arm chair in front of Neva's desk. She checked her hair and makeup, wanting to look her best.

When she heard the door open, she stood and offered her hand to the corporate official. "We're well past a hand shake Emma," Neva greeted her with a smile and hug. Emma saw her make note of Clinton's mark high on her neck.

"That's Clinton's mark," she said quietly. Neva nodded.

"I've heard about your exciting weekend in Chicago. I don't mind sharing that both men were well pleased with you, especially Clinton. Let's deal with the Jamie issue first," Neva began. As usual she was pleasant but all business.

"You're not the first to choke on Jamie's dick and get a good beating for it. But this situation can be remedied." She removed a velvet pouch from her desk and extracted two flesh colored dildos. "These are not cast replicas but I'm sure you recognize Jamie's likeness. The other is a close resemblance to Kevin Darcy's erect manhood. Kevin, you'll be able to handle; Jamie's helmet knob is your real challenge. Slip off your blouse and warm up on Kevin," Neva instructed, "They're both sterile."

"Thank you, Neva. I was going to call Lisa this evening, but I can see you're way ahead of me," Lisa commented as she took off her jacket and blouse, self-conscious that her second mark was now on display.

"Jamie marked you as well," Neva commented.

"Yes." She answered blushing.

Neva put a towel on the floor and pushed the suction cupped bottom of the Kevin dildo onto the glass top of the coffee table. Emma knelt, took the shaft in her right hand, spit on the head and then started working the shaft into her mouth. This too was the biggest dick she had ever taken but in a different way, it was longer. The tapered head helped. She loosened up a bit and got the spit flowing. Backing off, she took a deep breath then put the head at the edge of her throat and pushed. Neva's hands applied a gentle but steady pressure on the back of her head. "Keep pushing sweetie," Neva encouraged. She gagged but stayed down. Again, she gagged. This time, she came up drooling and spitting.

Neva called a time out as she knelt beside her. "You've got to get your tongue out of the way to make room for the penis. Watch me." Neva opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as she could and down across her lower lip. She took the dildo to the back of her throat. One push and it was in to the base. She paused and then fucked her throat with a half dozen thrusts. After pulling off, she grinned at Emma, "Your turn." This time Emma got her tongue out of the way and took the dildo to its root. She fucked it a few times with her throat then came up for air. "Whew!"

"It's the same idea with Jamie, I just have to push harder," Neva explained, confirming she provided fellatio to the Executives. She got the Jamie dildo wet, took a deep breath and put it in the back of her mouth. Emma saw her pushing and then, in it went. Once in, she pushed all the way down. Emma could see the knob remained in Neva's throat and that she was using shorter thrusts. She could only imagine the exquisite pleasure this provided Jamie, who had the privilege of such dedicated personal service. Up she came, gasping for air.

"I haven't had to demonstrate this for a while so that left me a little sore. But your throat will get conditioned quickly. When you do this, don't think about yourself or about gagging. Think only about pleasuring the manhood in your mouth. I admit that part's a little hard to do when you're working with a piece of plastic but, it'll help when the time comes. Always make eye contact with him. He likes to see his cock disappearing into your mouth and the expression in your eyes as you service him. Alright, it's time to give it a go Emma. This was your only significant low mark all weekend."

Emma knelt, deposited some spit on the dildo, took a deep breath, opened wide, fully extended her tongue and went down on the Jamie model. She felt it uncomfortably stretching her throat. Neva took her head and firmly pushed. Emma gagged, and gagged again. She came up for air and went down again. Tears soon formed in her eyes.

"Keep going. One more try," Neva coached and pushed even harder. Both women felt it partially enter, but it wasn't going to work at this time. Emma came up gagging and slobbering. "That's OK. It's an improvement. Practice with both dildos. The good news is Jamie had to go right back to Chicago, so you've got a few days to improve your technique," Neva informed her.

"Thanks Neva. I'll get it down," Emma replied.

The women cleaned up with hand wipes and fresh towels.

"You and your husband are being given an opportunity to make some good money," Neva explained, "This past weekend you were shown what's expected of you. Did you feel good about making money this way, or did you feel that something was taken from you? Hopefully, you see it simply as a fair exchange in which you used your assets to achieve a goal. Take my advice and forget about pride; you're not the first married woman to spread her legs for money and you won't be the last. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it and almost all the women do. Not every time, but certainly most of the time."

"This week each of the Executives will sample your charms. As a result, you or your husband may have second thoughts about the arrangement. You'll be excited about this or look for a way out. If you and Leon decide you want out, we'll make that easy and comfortable for you both. You'll be treated generously. Emma, you are the one in charge. Your choice as a wife and a woman will always be respected," Neva explained.

"Chicago was an emotionally and sexually intense weekend and I still haven't had the chance to talk this completely through with my husband. We decided together to do this for the money. So far, that decision stands. Thank you, Neva. It's reassuring to know there is a way out, but I want to go forward," Emma replied, "at least for now."

"OK. Here we go. You're rated after each service. It's a way to track the clients' satisfaction with your performance over time and is factored into your husband's annual compensation adjustment. Additionally, it's taken into consideration when he's being evaluated for advancement. Each service component is scored."

Handing Emma a print out of the score card, Neva watched her register surprise.

Client_____________________

Service date/time ____________

Service site - marital home/other

Husband present at marital home? yes/no If no, subtract 30

Husband present during sex? yes/no

Appearance ___ (up to 10)

Attitude ___ (up to 10)

Compliance/submission ___ (up to 10)

Oral___ (up to 10)

Vaginal___ (up to 10)

Anal___ (up to 10)

Clean up regular ___ (up to 10)

Clean up ATM ___ (10 bonus)

Overall satisfaction with the experience ___ (up to 30)

Neva didn't say it, but obviously the scoring system would be used to rank the women. It was both demeaning and exciting to know the wives were compared this way.

"You'll never be in this position again. Your husband was the only one promoted to senior manager this time. You've got the field all to yourself. It's like the beginning of a school year. A's and B's the first semester should lead to straight A's the second semester. As the new slut, for the next three months you're going to get a lot of attention. Consider each a chance to improve your rating - a scoring opportunity so to speak. After the novelty wears off they'll drift back to their other favorites and you'll have fewer and fewer chances to improve your rank. In six months, the next senior manager will be promoted and his wife starts the cycle. It's to your advantage, and Leon's, to have as high a base score as you can going into the next cycle."

"In Chicago, you were scored on five sessions by each Executive. Your current base score is 98. That's outstanding, especially considering the beating you took for Jamie's blow job. By the way, he gave you a 3 for that performance. Just so you know, they're only allowed to use an open hand on you, nothing else. Talk the scoring part over with your husband. Bring him into your strategy," Neva coached, "I'll take the scorecard back; it stays here. But, you get the picture."

"Lisa could have filled me in on the scoring system, but it's understandable they would want to see how I did without being aware of it," Emma thought to herself.

"You get two days off per week which cannot include Saturday. The off days can be used during your period or not. It's up to you. Your period is shown on the electronic calendar; red, light red, pink. If an Executive schedules during your period, he knows what he's getting. Occasionally, they get off on fucking a female during her menses."

"If a date is scheduled for your home after regular business hours, your husband is expected to be present and greet your date. If the date's scheduled elsewhere, your husband should not be present, unless required by the Executive or his wife, which is uncommon. If Leon is smart, he'll practice with your dildos. Eventually, he'll blow each Executive to completion."

"Refrain from douching. You already know it's prohibited during a date. I'm talking about afterwards. Even occasional douching can bring on a bacterial infection. That, you do not want. Stick with natural drainage. Stock up on tampons, pads ... and extra bed sheets."

"Enemas are entirely up to you. If you're going for ATM bonus points, consider a simple bulb and water."

"Frequently, Leon will see you as the object of another man's lust and realize that's the ultimate goal. It's natural for him to be turned on at the sight of another man taking a sexual interest in you. He'll want to watch you in action. This is normal, but can be a bit of an issue for him because it's accompanied by a strong sense of humiliation."

"The Executives will not intentionally try to degrade Leon unless he's allowed to be present while you're having sex. Sometimes, they'll even allow him to masturbate during a session. Rather, his decision to whore you out and your willingness to comply account for his, and your, humiliation. A husband who knows his wife is willing to provide sexual services for another man will naturally feel demoralized. His desire to watch and hear about the event may outweigh the embarrassment, but that really doesn't matter. The combination of humiliation, jealousy and lust makes for a potent cocktail. The Executives know this because each of them has been through it himself."

"You must divorce your sexual activity with the Executives from any emotional or romantic involvement with them. Leon needs to become accustomed to having these men in your home and accept your sexual relationship with each of them. Part of that adjustment means he must occasionally be present while you're working. This reinforces the reality of what you're doing and allows him to partially satisfy his desires. He also must accept that you'll usually be alone with them."

"The Executives much prefer to be alone with you while your husband waits, watching or listening from outside the room. Leon has to deal with that as well. "Occasionally, it's necessary for him to be in the bedroom just to reinforce his ongoing acceptance of the arrangement. However, the Executives don't want him in the bedroom while they have sex with you any more than they want you in the office watching him work. Think back to Chicago. Friday afternoon, Lisa helped you get started. Friday evening, your husbands were given the option to stay or go. They chose to stay and watch; we all knew they would. The rest of the time, you and Lisa were alone with one of the Executives and that's the norm."

"His presence, while you service one of the Executives, can be a distraction to you or your client. Either way it can detract from your client's pleasure. More importantly, if your husband is present, as a wife you may have certain inhibitions about servicing your stud or submitting to one of his requests. In this role, you're expected to set aside your marital inhibitions and give your client the full, uninhibited experience he deserves. Emma, you simply cannot put out your best for an Executive with your husband present."

"He'll want to masturbate while you're on a date whether he's present during sex or not. Aside from being a distraction to you and your lover, when he comes it will be an emotional letdown. In the long term, it's better for all concerned if he's not present while you have sex and it's better for him to refrain from masturbation during your dates. He must learn to control himself. If he can't, I'll help him. The whole experience will be more intense for him if he doesn't masturbate. There won't be an interim emotional letdown and he'll have a more satisfying experience with you once your date has ended," Neva counseled.

"He needs to work through his discomfort, shame, and loss of self-esteem, just like every Executive did. I'm sure you saw some of that in Chicago. This will test how secure he is in his own manhood and the strength of his relationship with you.

"Your first date of the day will expect you to be fresh and tight. 'Good enough to eat,' as they say. You can have intercourse with your husband up to 12 hours before a date if he doesn't cum inside you or wears a condom. There is no restriction on sex with you husband after your last date of the day or on blow jobs at any time. Do yourself a favor and ask him not to use your ass for the time being. You won't regret that. Except on your days off, they are entitled to first call on your body, not your husband. If one of them suspects you're cheating on them with your husband, you'll be beaten for sure. Neva saw the look of concern on Emma's face. "Yes, for the first six months, this really sucks for Leon."

"If he wants to play with my 18 and 19 years old girls, one of you should call me directly. They're clean and available in their home, yours or in the bedroom suite set up behind my offices. It has a private entrance. Feel free to check it out as you leave. No need for him to use a condom with them or rent a hotel room."

"There's usually another way to give him some relief and a healthy ego boost. It's no secret but, it's not openly discussed. It would be best if you talked it over with Lisa," Neva hinted.

"Leon's a good man and a good husband. It hurts me to see him humiliated and now restricted in our sex life. He has sexual needs which deserve attention. I want to help him through this any way I can. Please, what I can do for him?" she asked.

"For a well-adjusted, sexually active man, discomfort, jealousy and humiliation are unavoidable and so is the temporary adjustment of your marital sex life. Think ahead to a year from now, when you're no longer in hot demand. Would you be willing to put out for a husband in Leon's position? Talk to Lisa. If you want to go that route, she'll help you set it up. It can be a lot of fun for Leon, but must be handled very carefully."

"I'm starting you with 10 dates this week, 15 next week. I'll schedule an appointment to see you at the end of next week for a talk and a pelvic. We'll go from there. Usually on the third week, I let the law of supply and demand take over. If things get out of hand, I can always dial it back."

Neva reached into the velvet bag, pulled out a red iPhone and handed it to Emma. It looked brand new. "This is your work phone. It's already loaded with complete contact information for each of the Executives and their wives. When you schedule a date, tap your calendar. The default time is 90 minutes. You can and should reset that time as circumstances warrant. During the first month, four hours is the limit for a date. We'll re-evaluate that limit next month."

"By accessing your calendar, the Executives can see when you're booked, but not when you're free. Be flexible and accommodating with your availability. Everyone understands you will have non-work related obligations which you can enter into your calendar. Stay off the company email system. Arrange your dates by phone or text. If you're working at home and the phone rings, your husband is expected to answer and schedule your date for you."

"Any questions?" Neva asked.

Flushed and breathing rapidly it made Emma nervous to know that Neva Lohr would be managing her sex life. This was a very well organized and thought out arrangement. Neva made it sound routine, as if she was explaining an inane subject and not the sexual taking of another person.

"I don't know what to say Neva. I am going to do my best, but the way you've laid it out is somewhat overwhelming," Emma replied.

"I know. First day jitters. You're a sexually mature female. Women have been doing this work for a long, long time. Clinton and Jamie were quite clear; you like to fuck. Good whores like to fuck. You'll be fine. Stay in close touch with Lisa. Call me if there's a problem or you just want to talk. We all want you to be successful," Neva concluded. "By the time you get home, your phone will be active and I will have messaged the Executives and their wives that you're on the market. Good luck Emma. See you in a couple of weeks."

The Chicago honeymoon was over. Emma was going to work.

Emma arrived home just after 6:00, thankful to find her husband in the kitchen. She put her arms around him and held him close. She wanted to bond with him, to claim him as her own. "I love you so much. Thank you for making love to me last night. It meant a lot to me Leon. More than you can know," she shared. "Neva gave me the orientation lecture this afternoon. We've got a lot to talk about."

A cell phone rang with an unfamiliar ring tone. "This is it," she thought to herself. She pulled her new iPhone from her purse. The caller id was "Dean Tagg." His picture was on her screen. Her heart raced as she showed her husband the screen and put a finger to her lips to signal his silence.

"Hi Dean. It's Emma of course."

"I had a great day. Glad to be back from Chicago, though it was a lot of fun."

"No, it's not late notice at all. I'd love to see you tonight."

"Seven o'clock. Perfect. I'm looking forward to this Dean."

"OK. See you soon."

She tapped her phone, blocked the 90-minute time slot and looked to her husband. They both know this moment would come ... it was inevitable. They had less than an hour to get ready.

Emma took a deep breath, knowing she'd have to take the lead.

"While I'm getting showered and prepared, put fresh sheets on the bed and turn down the top sheet. Place the comforter in the closet. Bring up bottled water for each night stand. Put the lube in my night stand drawer. Take a quick shower. Dress in a sport shirt, slacks and loafers. Fill the ice bucket. Cocktail and wine glasses need to be spotless. I love you." She drew Leon into her arms and kissed him with all the love and deep affection she had for him then headed upstairs for her own preparations.

While she showered, Leon was lost in thought as he prepared their bedroom. For the money, he worked his ass off in the office. It was difficult work coupled with long hours. His wife was now going to work her ass off in their bedroom, fucking his bosses. The arrangement was a complex exchange. Whether it was fair to all, Leon had yet to determine.

Keat
Keat
331 Followers