Executive Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Martin, I am yours. It has been 36 hours and I have never been more certain of anything in my life. I am yours. You are mine. Now, let's go to bed. But you might want to get a beverage from the minibar. I am going to make you very thirsty." He smiled, grabbed a bottle of water, placed it on his nightstand and then came back over to me. He picked me up and bodily carried me to bed. We made love again and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms."

When we awoke in the morning, Martin pulled me close to him, kissed my shoulder and said, "As soon as you fill the CFO position, we need to work on my replacement as well. As soon as this divorce is final, I am done at the office. I want you and I to spend as much time together as possible. Assuming you say yes, I would like for us to marry and take an extended honeymoon. Of course I said yes. That was just the beginning.

12