Executive Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see if my slave girl can dance for her mistress" Ms. Stanton said with a wicked laugh as she softly touched the very ends of the clips attached to Susan's pussy lips with the tip of her crop.

Susan let out another squeal while she jumped and danced about on the tips of her toes. Each touch to the clips sent new waves of pain through Susan's already burning pussy. Ms. Stanton's wicked smile sent shivers of excitement through Susan's entire body. Her dominance always excited Susan no matter what she was doing to slave girl. The pain for as much as Susan hated it, always deepened Ms. Stanton's dominance.

Ms. Stanton smiled as she watched Susan dance. Her crop touched the clips between Susan's widely parted legs, and Susan squealed and danced about on the tips of her toes. Next, the crop touched the clips on Susan's nipples sending waves of pain coursing through Susan's body. Susan squealed and tried not to move her hands from behind her head.

Susan felt so incredibly vulnerable as she danced about before her mistress. It was an intense deep vulnerability that transformed itself into a deep trust of her mistress. Ms. Stanton stripped Susan's emotional barriers layer by layer with each day they spent together. The pain was intense, but it was bearable. Susan knew that her mistress would never cause her any real harm. She loved the feeling of being under her mistress' control...of giving herself to her mistress. She loved the deep trust that she felt for her mistress.

Ms. Stanton next moved behind Susan. Susan once again felt the soft leather tip of the crop sensuously caress up along the insides of her thighs. She moaned with pleasure at the soft touch. She felt the crop slide up the inside of one thigh, and then the inside of the other. She never knew what to expect from her mistress...soft sensuous caresses or the fiery sting.

"Such a good girl I have" Ms. Stanton purred as she continued to caress Susan.

"So obedient now that I can watch you. You just need to learn to be more obedient when I am not present. Maybe I should have you wear my collar so that you do not forget who you belong to while you chat away with my other employees. Would you like that, Susan?" Ms. Stanton asked.

"Yeasss Misstesss" Susan responded with the clip still attached to the tip of her tongue. Just the thought of wearing her mistress' collar at work was enough to make her juices flow.

"Maybe I will have you go out to the engraving shop and order a tag that says 'property of Ms. Stanton' so that you do not forget your place" Ms. Stanton continued as she traced the tip of the crop around Susan's bare bottom. "I think there is an attractive young lady there that would enjoy engraving it for you"

Susan's face flushed at the thought of having to ask for such a tag. How would she ever explain it? She could not say it was for her pet. The sales woman would surely know it was for herself. She could never hide that.

"Ahhhh" Susan screamed as she felt the fiery sting of the crop.

"How many strokes should I give you today for your tardiness, Susan?" Ms. Stanton asked as she removed the clip from Susan's tongue.

Susan needed to feel the sting. The sting would melt her anguish of her earlier disobedience. She wanted to ask for the single tail whip, but she hesitated. That was the one whip whose sting she had not yet felt. She knew its sting would feel like fire. However, she needed to feel its sting.

"Mistress, I would like ten strokes of the single tail" Susan said after a moment's hesitation.

"Such a brave girl you are" Ms. Stanton said softly. Ms. Stanton was truly impressed by the dedication Susan had shown in all of her tasks. It started as just a game when she found Susan's novel about her life as a submissive to her employer. Ms. Stanton was annoyed at finding herself the center of Susan's sexual fantasies so she decided to teach Susan a lesson. It had been exciting whipping Susan's bare bottom as Susan counted each stroke. It had been fun having a naked slave girl under her complete control. Ms. Stanton always knew she had a dominant personality, but never thought about the sexual side of her dominance. She also never thought of herself as being bisexual, but that too changed as her relationship with Susan deepened. She had to admit that her orgasms with Susan were about as intense as she ever experienced. How could she not be bi she wondered.

Ms. Stanton also wondered if it was still a game. Could she ever give up her dominance now that she had experienced this side of her personality? She enjoyed the power and control she had over Susan. It was exciting to have a submissive so willing to do all that was instructed, and so willing to accept any form of discipline no matter how humiliating or painful. Why did that excite her so much she wondered as she let her crop continue to caress Susan's naked body? She watched Susan quiver under her touch and she knew that Susan too felt the intensity of their relationship. She knew there was no going back.

"The single tail is very painful, Susan. Are you sure you want to feel its sting?" Ms. Stanton asked in a soft reassuring voice that let Susan know she would not be disappointed if the single tail was too intense for her.

"I know, Mistress, but I still want you to use the single tail for my punishment" Susan said in a confident voice.

"OK, dear. Turn around and place your arms on my desk and arch your back. Ten it shall be"

"Yes Mistress" Susan responded. The clips made it painful to move. Susan had to keep her legs apart as she turned to keep the clips from rubbing and pressing further into the sensitive flesh of her lower lips. Leaning forward over her mistress' desk, Susan arched her back and presented her bottom as instructed. It was always such a vulnerable position. Susan could feel her face flush as she imagined what a spectacle she must be...her bare bottom exposed for the whip...clips still attached to her pussy lips. No matter how many times she was naked before her mistress, Ms. Stanton always found ways to make her feel exposed and vulnerable...feelings that fueled her submissive desires. Her mistress always knew deep down what Susan craved.

"That's my good girl. You really are such a good girl."

Susan loved hearing those words. She would do anything to hear her mistress speak those words. She wanted the sting to be painful. She needed to prove to her mistress that she was a worthy slave girl, and that she would obey every instruction no matter how painful or humiliating.

Selecting the single tail whip, Ms. Stanton stepped behind Susan. The sight of her slave girl bent over and so willing to take her punishment sent thrilling little electric shocks through Ms. Stanton's entire body. Yes, she realized that she enjoyed and needed this every bit as much as Susan. She loved seeing such dedication in her slave girl. She could feel her clit literally throb as she watched Susan squirm as she draped the single tail whip over Susan's lower back.

"Are you ready to begin, Susan" Ms. Stanton spoke softly as she caressed Susan's bare bottom. Her touch was sensual and soothing.

"Yes Mistress" Susan said with her voice remaining firm and determined.

"This is going to be very painful, Susan. Do you remember your safeword?"

"Yes Mistress. I am to speak 'red' if I can not take any more" Susan responded. She knew that she would not have to speak her safeword. Ms. Stanton always knew what she was feeling and how far to push her limits. She felt safe and secure under her mistress' control.

"That's my good girl. You are not to hesitate to speak your safeword if the pain is too intense to continue. You will disappoint me if you do not use your safeword if needed. Do you understand"

"Yes Mistress" Susan responded. The care Ms. Stanton took of her made her want to submit even more to her Mistress. She knew that Ms. Stanton would never intentionally hurt her or let anything bad happen to her.

"Are you ready for the first stroke" Ms. Stanton asked as she picked up the whip. She had been practicing with the whip for weeks now. She knew that if she was not careful, she would severely hurt Susan. That thought really scared her. She loved disciplining Susan and inflicting pain when needed, but she never wanted to really hurt Susan. The whip felt heavy in Ms. Stanton's hand as she held it. She wondered if she was really ready to use such a painful whip on her submissive girl. She had practiced and really was quite skilled in the use of the whip even though she had not used it before on anyone. She spent weeks practicing on targets until she was confident that she could place each stroke exactly where intended. Then she used balloons to practice the intensity of each stroke. And finally, she went out to the local bdsm club munch to ask advice from other dominants who might know how to use a single tail whip. She let a couple dominants use the whip on her back with varying intensities so that she would knew what Susan would feel. She made sure that the whip left at least a couple stripes on her back so that she would know exactly what Susan would feel. The single tail was definitely not a toy to be used for the pleasure of the dominant. Although, Ms. Stanton was also sure that many dominants did just that without regard for his or her submissive.

With a flick of her wrist, the whip landed with a loud crack exactly where intended. Susan heard the crack that was immediately followed by an intense white flash of pain...the most intense pain she had ever experienced.

"Agggggggggg" Susan screamed as she tried to remain in position. She bounced up and down on her toes as the pain seared itself into her mind.

Ms. Stanton was not a cruel woman. She knew the pain that Susan felt. She watched at how Susan struggled to remain in position. She was always such an obedient girl no matter what she did.

"One Mistress" Susan was finally able to speak as the pain slowly subsided as a red welt appeared.

Ms. Stanton's hand softly caressed Susan's bare bottom helping to ease her pain. The softness of her mistress' touch always made Susan want to take more for her mistress. It deepened her desire to submit.

"Are you ready for the next one?" Ms. Stanton asked.

"Yes Mistress" Susan responded...her confidence and determination slowly returning to her.

With another flick of her wrist, the whip cracked and Susan let out another scream. A red welt appeared about an inch directly below the first exactly where Ms. Stanton intended. Ms. Stanton again softly soothed the sting as Susan bounced on her toes.

"Such a good girl" Ms. Stanton soothingly spoke as she caressed Susan's bare bottom. She let the pain ease into a fiery warmth giving Susan several minutes to compose herself.

"Don't hesitate to use your safeword if this is too intense, Susan"

"I don't think a safeword is necessary, Mistress" Susan responded with confidence. She was sure that she would not be able to sit down the entire weekend.

"Are you ready for the next stroke"

"Yes Mistress"

With another flick of her wrist, the whip cracked and Susan again screamed. A red welt appeared about an inch above the first. Tears began to form as Susan screamed. The sight of her slave girl in so much pain made Ms. Stanton want to stop her punishment. She would never have given Susan more that three strokes anyways.

"Would you like me to stop at three?" Ms. Stanton asked as her hand softly soothed Susan's bare bottom. She could feel the heat from the red welts.

"No Mistress. I want to continue" Susan said trying to sound as confident as she could. She really wanted to finish this and prove to her mistress that she would do anything for her.

Ms. Stanton could see that Susan was pushing herself. She wondered if she was going too far.

"Are you sure, dear?" Ms. Stanton said in a soft voice that let Susan knew that it was ok to stop at three.

"Yes Mistress. Please continue"

With another flick of her wrist, the whip cracked and Susan screamed. This time there were sobs in her screams as tears began to flow. Ms. Stanton placed this stroke about an inch below the lowest stripe. She was very careful not to let the stripes cross. Each was exactly parallel with the others.

Susan felt like someone had touched her bare bottom with a red hot poker. Each stroke seemed to be so much more intense than the one before. Ms. Stanton's caress helped to ease the pain.

"Susan, I'm going to give you only one more stroke" Ms. Stanton said knowing that Susan would want each of the ten she requested. Ms. Stanton knew that she had to allow Susan to push herself. She had to feel that she was really punished for being so late with the financial report this afternoon. If she wasn't punished enough, she would dwell on her disobedience.

"Yes Mistress" Susan said. She was glad that there would be only one more stroke, but she also felt a little disappointed that she would not feel all ten strokes. She understood in her mistress' voice that this was no longer her decision.

With another flick of her wrist, the whip cracked for the last time. Susan screamed and danced about on her toes. Ms. Stanton set the whip aside softly caressed Susan's bare bottom. She reached into her purse to find the bottle of aloe lotion she used to keep her hands soft. The location would help to ease Susan's pain. Ms. Stanton softly rubbed the lotion onto Susan's bare bottom soothing her pain. Susan's sobs slowly stopped. The pain even after a few minutes remained intense.

Remembering the clips that Susan still wore, Ms. Stanton opened both clips and quickly removed them. Susan screamed again as the blood flowed back into her lower lips. Ms. Stanton firmly placed her hand on Susan's pussy and held her as the pain subsided.

"Such a good girl. My good girl." Ms. Stanton softly said over and over as she waited for the pain to subside.

"Stand and let me take the other clips off"

"Yes Mistress" Susan said as she stood and instinctively assumed the inspection position.

"It's almost over, my good girl" Ms. Stanton said as she took both clips off simultaneously.

"Such a good girl" Ms. Stanton repeated as she placed her hands on Susan's breasts firmly holding them as the pain subsided.

"You are such a good girl" Ms. Stanton said as she stood in front of Susan looking directly into her tear stained eyes. Her hands moved up along her back as she held Susan close to her. Susan felt the warmth of her mistress's body next to hers.

With a soft kiss to Susan's lips, Ms. Stanton took her to the couch, and sat down holding and soothing her slave girl...

12