Exercising with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I put my head back and closed my eyes. I do know I was lost in a land of lust. But lust for the woman working her magic on my dick. It was not surprising I only lasted a few minutes more. Even though I had cum only about 15 minutes before, I could feel it start to bubble in my balls.

"I'm going to cum Cheryl!" This caused her to increase the speed of the mouth fucking. She also started to seriously rub her tongue along the bottom side of my dick; the tender sensitive side. I could not take it any more. My cum shot out of my mouth. Cheryl was sucking hard and holding me as deep in her mouth as she could. My cum shot out of me and right down her throat. Four or five good hard shots erupted deep into her mouth.

There were another 10 or so mini quakes which Cheryl took and swallowed with ease. She did not stop working on me even though I was finished. She continued to suck and lick me. Finally she let me fall out of her mouth. As my tip passed her lips, she gave it a big kiss.

I reached down and helped her to her feet. The kissing started immediately but only went on for a few seconds. Cheryl broke the kiss and said, "My turn." I didn't know what she meant. She crawled onto the bed and lay in the middle. She was spread eagle so I could see how swollen her female lips were. "It's your turn lover. Time you found out what a pussy tastes like and how to make me cum."

Slowly I climbed on the bed and moved between her legs. Her pussy was wet, red and the lips were puffy and open. Cheryl reached down and opened her lips further with her fingers. I could see for the first time, the entrance to her love tunnel. She moved her finger so it was touching this little piece of skin. "This is my clit. That is where you should spend a lot of time. Kiss it, suck it, rub it with you tongue. Think of this as my dick and try to do to me what I just did to you. Go ahead, I'm all yours"

I lay on the bed and had a good look at her sex. I had never seen one this up close before. Gently I reached out and touched her hairs for the first time. They were strong and wiry. I let my finger move through them then I closed my fingers. The hairs were trapped. Slowly I lifted my hand as I kept the hairs trapped. I loved the feel of those hairs pulling against my fingers.

I did that a few more times before I moved my fingers to her big pussy lips. I actually traced a path from her mound to those lips, following the line of hairs. For some reason I was fascinated by the hairs.

Once on the lips, I tried to do what Cheryl had done. I tried to open the lips so I could see her pussy better. From my angle, it was difficult. Suddenly, Cheryl's fingers appeared over her mound. She expertly moved to her lips and spread them for me. "Have a good look Lover. My pussy is now your pussy."

The opening to her belly was right there. I let one finger touch her. I wanted to slowly put my finger inside. It was a little difficult as my finger was dry. "Lick it baby. Make your finger wet." So I did then I tried again. This time, my finger slid in easily. "Oh baby. That feels so good. Wiggle it around and explore inside of me." That's just what I did.

Cheryl's breathing started to get a little ragged. "Yes baby. Just like that." A few second later, "Baby, kiss my pussy. I need to feel your lips and tongue on me. Kiss me baby." I moved up on the bed so I could put my lips on her. My first kiss was not very well done. I was in a bad position with my arm bent and my finger in her. It was difficult.

I let my tongue slip out. I gently licked her clit. "Oh yes baby. Again." So I did. Her clit became my center of attention. Cheryl had told me to lick and suck it so I did. I wanted to make her cum but I was not sure how to do it.

To get into a better position, I turned my hand palm up and kept my finger inside of her. I pulled my body into a better angle. Cheryl let go of her lips and moved her hand away. I started to cover her pussy with kisses. I kissed everywhere. Those big lips tasted good so I sucked the swollen flesh into my mouth.

I had almost forgotten about the clit so I moved my tongue to it. I put the top of my tongue on the tip of the clit then I pushed my tongue downward. The roughness of my tongue scrapped over the tip. Cheryl let out a moan then, "Oh baby. That's it. Do that."

At that moment, for some reason, I remembered my finger buried inside of her. I moved the tip so I could explore again. I found this soft spongy area right behind her clit. I pushed on it as I moved my tongue. Cheryl let out a scream. "Holy shit baby. Do that again." So I did. I did it fifteen or twenty more times. Each pass over her clit made her scream a little louder and a little longer.

Suddenly, Cheryl started to shake. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my finger. It felt like she was trying to pull my finger deeper into her belly. Her whole body went tense. My head was trapped in the vice of her legs. I was not sure what was happening so I stopped licking and playing with the spongy area.

A few seconds later, Cheryl relaxed. I pulled my finger out of her. It was followed by a small river of juice. Seeing the liquid move down toward her butt, I decided to save the sheets from getting wet. My tongue came out and I licked her big lips so I could drink up her juices.

Cheryl's reaction was to stiffen again. I was again clamped between those thighs. This time I kept licking around her secret tunnel. The more I licked, the more Cheryl screamed and the more juice I had to lick up.

My head was starting to get a sore from being squeezed so I stopped licking. Eventually, Cheryl started to relax. When she seemed to be completely relaxed again, I gave her one last lick. She jumped and gave a little yelp as I did. I had surprised her with the lick.

I moved from between her legs and worked my way up to the pillows so I was beside her. We turned to face each other. Cheryl had this far off dreamy look in her eyes.

Nothing was said for a while. We just looked at each other. Finally Cheryl said, "Kyle baby. That was incredible. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I just did what you told me to."

"Yes baby you did. But I want to tell you, you are the first man I have been with since Mr. T left. I have wanted this for a along time but I was afraid of approaching you. Maybe some of my reaction tonight has been a build up or desire but Mr. T never kissed my pussy like you did tonight. In fact, no one has ever done that to me before. Even my high school boyfriends never did it to me. So it was both our first times tonight. Did you like kissing my pussy?"

"I loved it. I especially loved to see how you reacted. It made me feel good to know I was making you feel good." Cheryl put both of her hands on my face and then she kissed me.

"You've always been a special boy. Tonight you proved just how special you can be." We just lay there looking at each other.

What was time? Who knew how long we lay there just looking at each other? I touched her breasts after a while. I didn't really have a plan, I just felt like touching them. Cheryl responded by rubbing my chest and playing with the few hairs that had sprouted there. Our kisses were soft and tender. They were a bit playful also.

With her hand on me, I could feel myself getting harder. Slowly Cheryl stroked my rising cock and I played with her breasts. "Are you ready? Can you make love to me?" she asked?

"Yes." I rolled over on top of her. Everything was gentle and easy. There was no hurry in our actions.

Cheryl pulled her knees up to her chest and I had her whole love area open to me. With a few soft strokes of my tip up and down her pussy, I could feel she was ready for me to enter. Her wetness was being spread by my stroking. I was able to find the entrance to her tunnel of love by myself and with one push, I slipped inside.

"Oh lover, this is fantastic." It took several strokes, each going in deeper, before I was completely inside. At first I didn't want to move. I just enjoyed the feeling of her hot body wrapped around me. We kissed and her arms hugged me.

I pushed up on my hands and started a gentle stroking. Each stroke was not urgent but loving. She had her eyes open and I enjoyed looking deep into them.

We kissed and make love for who knows how long. Eventually, my arms were too tired and I flopped down on her. Cheryl tugged me to the side and we rolled over so she was on top of me. I don't know how but we did it but we made the move without me pulling out of her. Sitting up there, Cheryl put her hands on my chest and started to ride up and down on my cock. With each down stroke, I felt her grind her clit on me. The look on her face told me she was enjoying every minute of our love making.

After a while, I could see she was getting tired. I pulled her down to lie on my chest. We kissed and hugged. It was easy to pull out of her. Cheryl looked at me in surprise. I pushed her side to get her to roll off of me. Once freed, I got up on my knees. I used my hands to push her hip to give her the idea I wanted her on her hands and knees. Cheryl quickly moved into position.

I went in easily again. This position was the best in my opinion. Once in her and making love again, the urge to go faster and faster came over me. While we had done this earlier in the evening, this time felt different. I can't explain it. It was just different. I put my hands on her hips and started to drive into her harder. I could feel her wonderful breasts swinging under her as I thrust. I think it made me feel hotter knowing I was making them swing like that.

We both wanted this cum. Cheryl was giving me encouragement. "Harder baby. Let me have it. Cheryl wants her man to give her his love. Fuck me baby."

While all this was new to me and hearing her talk like that was totally strange, it made me want to give it to her harder. I could not stop now. I was pounding her hot pussy for all I was worth and it felt incredible.

My balls let go and I filled her pussy with my cum. Cheryl screamed loudly as I shot into her. The hot cum hitting her insides seemed to always make her explode in orgasm. I was glad to know that fact.

When we were both finished, we laid on the bed again. We were two lovers now and not Mrs. Thompson and Kyle. Somehow it felt great.

Unfortunately, I had to leave and go home to sleep in my bed. It was not easy to leave. The one thing that helped was when Cheryl said to me at the front door, "Thank you for last night and tonight. You've woken up a woman who's been asleep far too long. I want and need your loving."

"I think I'm the one that should be thanking you," I replied. "You are the most beautiful and sexy women any man could hope for."

"Thank you my love. But remember one thing. While I'm yours now, we can't do this all the time. You're young and you need to find girl friends your age. That is a must. Also, you need to be with your friends. You can't ignore them. Just don't tell them who you're making love to. They'll try to find out. Please protect my good name. And who knows, some day I might find a new man and start dating. That would be nice."

"I promise to never tell anyone."

"Thank yo Kyle. From now on, if you want me, just come and take me. You're the best lover I've ever had and I don't want to stop." There was a short pause, then, "Oh yeah! I have a present for you." She turned to the table beside her and picked something up. As she lifted her hand up, she said, "Here." I held out my hand and she dropped a key into it. "That's for you to use whenever you want to have me. Let yourself in and come and make love to me."

With one more long kiss, she then broke it off, swatted me on the butt and said, "Now scoot. Get out of here before I have to call the cops."

We both laughed and I headed home holding my precious key in my hand.

Epilogue

Over the next few years, I did use that key often. Yes my friends wanted to know who I was fucking and they tried hard to find out. I never told. Cheryl was too special to me to do that to her.

There were some great times between us. Like the time mom and dad went away for a week long vacation and left me home alone. Well I wasn't alone for long. Cheryl took a vacation from work and moved in with me for the week. We shared my ¾ size bed. Neither of us wanted to soil mom and dad's bigger bed. We didn't mind though. The bed made us snuggle closer together all night. We spent most of the day time and all of the night naked and enjoying each other.

After I finished school and started working, I did find a girl to date. Things progressed as one would hope and we got married. That was alright as Cheryl found a man to date also. She married him.

I don't really want to admit this, but Cheryl and I kept our relationship going for many years after our marriages started. Sometimes it was months between visits but that only served to make the times together more special.

The last time I was with her was the day before my wife and kids and I moved across the country for my new job. It was a sad time for both of us but we knew it was time.

I think of her often. I know I will never forget her.

I have been very lucky in my life. I have had three women I have loved deeply: my mother; my wife and Cheryl.

Could a guy be any more blessed than that?

12