Exhibitionist and Voyeur Ch. 01

Story Info
Two neighbors cum together.
1.4k words
4.04
20.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I am spread out, naked, on my twin-sized bed in the apartment that I rent. I live on the second floor of a three story brick building. I live alone. Too alone for me. Been alone most of my life, and though I wish with all my might to find a lover...my actions are not enough to make it happen, not yet, anyway. I was with a guy for a few dates several months back...

"Can you be more quiet, please?!"

Why?

"I have nosy neighbors, and these walls are thin."

Every time he thrust in to me, my body got pushed back into the bed, and I let out a loud moan. It sounded good to me - a genuine expression of my feelings...so I let it continue. I like to be heard. Anyway, I am staring up at the ceiling while stroking my dick, and I start to hear movement above me. I was in his apartment once when I asked him to turn down his music. Hi, I live under you - really like the music.. but could you...

"Sorry, man, did not know someone moved in below me - you are real quiet!"

Sometimes. Now I fantasize seeing through my ceiling. I am a bit telepathic, really. I have not been very quiet during this current jerk session. Is he listening to me? He shuffles a bit. I let out a loud moan to test the waters. He stops. Yes, he is listening. My cue to ramp this up! Now my dick gets a fresh fullness to it and I concentrate on the cockhead because that makes me moan more than anything. Almost anything.

I grab some more lube and start to finger my hole. I gaze right through his floorboards. The first poke inside makes me moan - always does. This one is louder and longer by design. So I am slightly faking it - who cares?! Apparently he does! I have heard the sound he makes when he gets into his bed at night. His shoes hit the floor. I hear a closet door open. The ceiling above me squeaks a bit and his body bounces once on his mattress. It is now three in the afternoon on a Sunday - no one sleeps now. I just heard those bed sounds from above and my unseen friend is listening to me, I just know it!

Over the next ten minutes, I get myself worked up real good. The sounds I let out are louder than ever and exaggerated quite a bit. His bed moves to my rhythm and I bet you anything he is jerking to my music! Damn, this feels good! By the way, the guy above me is hot! His name is Yondin. I think he is Rorgan, but he could be a mix. He mentioned something about 'his girl' when I was up there, but I have never seen a girl go upstairs. Sure is hot thinking that Yondin is stroking to my moans. I want to ramp this up. I let out a: OH! DAMN! - loud enough so I know he can hear the words. He gets up from his bed. Footsteps on the stairs. Crap.

Knock, knock. "Hey Corjix, you home, bud? I need a favor."

I scramble to throw on a loose covering over my chest - it sort of hides my bush, so I open the door with a smile. Hi, Yondin, come in.

"Thought I heard you were home. Can you help me get this damn sliver out of my finger?"

Sure, sit down. How did you do it?

"I was on my bed...the wood frame must have gotten splintered somehow."

On his bed! - I knew it. Lucky he didn't splinter his cock!.. Hey - on second thought... So, Yondin, I am pretty good at pulling things. I hesitated, and our eyes locked. I added: you know, slivers and stuff, so let's get to it.

"Thanks, Corjix. I owe you one."

Music to my ears was all I could think of. I pulled the sliver out and put some first aid cream and a band-aid on his finger.

"Did I interrupt something?"

I stared at Yondin way too long before answering. Yeah - I was in bed getting to know myself, if you catch my drift. What the fuck, the most he can do is get pissed and leave. He isn't moving. He looks like he is thinking - planning, even.

"Mind if I watch?"

Now this is more like it! I stand and motion towards the bedroom.

"I know where it is, Cor - right below mine."

Did you...did you happen to hear me get into it before, Yon? Of course he did! But I need to draw this guy out and make him comfortable. I really want to do more with him than just have him watch me jerk off, but a start is a start.

"Yeah, and I think your moans were a bit louder than usual?"

Caught me. I fumbled for something to say.

"It's okay - just let me watch you finish off - maybe I'll stroke too, if it's okay with you?"

Sure, let's do it. Yon and I take up positions. Me splayed out on my bed - naked again; and Yon slumped in the chair near me - naked as well. We play with ourselves and we both soon have raging boners. Our eyes flash from our bodies to our faces. He has a strong and beautiful body.

"You look real good, Cor."

Same, Yon. I had a stroke buddy a long time ago, but a fuck buddy is something I would really like someday. (Hey - why not speak my mind?)

"Let's finish off and get something to eat - I am starving." He says that while staring at my dick.

So we both start to stroke towards our climaxes. Does Yon want to reach out to me? I sure want to touch him. I guess for now, this close-enough encounter will have to satisfy us both. I am the instigator who trapped this guy with my moaning. He is the friendly voyeur who took things to the next level. I think we both know that this is just the beginning.

"Watching you is a real turn on, Cor. I love seeing you touch yourself. You have a gentle way of moving and thrusting your body. Totally impressive, man...totally!"

Hold back, Corjix, my man. Let's take this slow and sure. It's better to hook Yon now; and reel him in another day. I am getting close, bud - where are you?

"About there myself. Mind if I cum on you?"

Damn - he is forward! Sure, Yon. Go for it! As he rises from the chair to move closer to the bed, I get this flash of desire course through my body. I feel a moan form in my throat that is very real, and very needy. Yon stands right next to me and he throws his head back and tenses his belly. I can see his nuts pulsate and move up the way nuts do before they release. This is so very hot. I let loose the loudest moan of my life and it is not a bit faked. Yon! Oh! Fuck! My dick starts to spray and the geyser hits Yons' belly and dribbles down his sweet manscaped pubes.

Yon lets out a guttural howl as he explodes all over my abs. His body shakes and it looks like he might keel over on top of me. We both struggle to catch our breath, while draining the last bit of cream from our dicks. I can finally speak again. That's quite a mess we've made on my belly, bro! Laughter fills my room.

"Yeah. But we managed to preserve the roles of exhibitionist and voyeur, right?"

How so, Yon?

"You performed, and I watched. I jerked while watching you. Only your cream and mine touched us. We have not yet crossed the line."

This was hot, Yon. I wouldn't mind some more 'watching and responding' play with you. But that line you spoke of...I really want to cross it, you know?

"So do I, Cor. So do I."

We kept up the role playing and he just got up and left. I lay in my bed for a while longer. There was that body flopping into the bed above me again. Naked. Hot as fuck. I wonder if we can drill a cam through the boards and do some serious and sexy peeping that way. ...Hmmm. Gotta rest now - take a nap before dinner with Yon. Bet he is napping, too. Would love to watch that with the cam...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers