Exhibitionist and Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
Just a Dream?
956 words
3.83
9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Yondin visits me in a dream. He is naked, pumped, and hot as ever. We are outside by the pool. He just got out of the water. He sits in one of the lounge chairs and stares at me. Hey - Yondin! No answer. His legs are splayed out at the sides of the chair. I have a good view of his body. His dick is hard and pointing my way. Yondin! He just stares at me, silent. His hands go to the back of his head, exposing strong lats and deep, hairy pits, glistening with moisture. I feel lightheaded.

My swim was a good one. I mostly do the side stroke. There's a soft float pad on the floor near the edge of the pool and I get down on it, on my side, facing Yondin. I know his game. No talk. He wants to watch...and be watched, too. My body is still wet from the swim. It's hot, and as I brush my hair back, Yondin moves one leg just enough for me to feel his interest. His stare is intense. We lock eyes, and without words seem to understand each other perfectly. He wants me to take my swim shorts off.

I slowly wipe my hand down my pecs, which I inflate with a very deep breath. It traces my trail, and slips under the top of the shorts, resting on top of my bulge. The bulge looks even bigger now, as the fabric strains to contain my boner and my hand. Though his stare never changes, Yondin moves his hand down his torso as I did, coming to rest on his bush. His dick gives a little involuntary twitch. I feel mine do the same. I drop my shorts behind me and place my hand on my bush.

Like two guys playing 'mirror', Yondin and I play with ourselves, and every movement, every touch, every breath is the same for us both. I do not see my body anymore...I only see Yondins'. His hands move mine. His breath is mine. His stare is mine looking back at him. His hand caresses his cockhead with just one finger, and I feel my cock react. My brain registers the touch. I run my finger down my shaft and see Yondin do the same. When his hand cups his nuts and gives a solid squeeze, I jump with the pain until it turns into pleasure, my body easing back onto the pad. Yondin settles back into his chair.

I am a gentle stroker. I like to use a full grip, and pump from base to head with one long sensuous motion. My dick usually leaks a lot of precum, but I need more lube now. I spit into my hand, and rub the saliva on my shaft. It feels good. I smile. Yondin smiles. His saliva drips on his cock and he rubs some onto his nuts. My nuts are wet and they ache to be massaged. We stay with nut play for a while, rubbing, kneading, stretching, and slapping until they hurt. Lots of precum now!

A finger of his hand dips into his wetness, and he puts it to his mouth. My tongue licks my finger and the sweetness is delightful. Silky threads of precum transfer from cockhead to tongue. Yondin licks his hand clean. I get the notion to touch my hole, to get it wet and to finger myself into the next level of excitement. Yondin pops a finger into his mouth, and his lips clamp onto it, like it was a dick. I pull the finger from my lips and move the wet digit to my hole. His stare is steady as ever. I relish it now.

My finger rings its target and plunges in. Yondin opens his mouth to moan, making no sound at all. We pump our holes until they are open and loose, and very, very wet. My mind wants to reach out and touch him. My body aches to feel his. Overriding all of this is a sense of impish pleasure to continue watching. The voyeur in me wants this to keep going. Yondin is exhibiting the same signs of passion to continue. Passion knows no limits. Passion must be satisfied. We rise from our positions, and stand facing each other.

Our dicks reach out in a gesture of greeting. My hand rises toward Yondin, palm up, for him to take and to hold. His palm faces downward, outstretched towards mine. We start to close the distance between us. We stand face to face. His breath fans my lips. I open to him. My eyes close.

"COR! CORJIX! Open up, man. We have a dinner date. Nap time is over!"

Come on in, Yondin, sorry - I was having this...the dream was really a good one!

"Must have been, I gave your door about twenty knocks!"

I'll just throw on some clean coverings and...

"Mind if I watch?"

Yondin has a kind of impish grin that I really like. I choose a covering, and he stares as I place it on my body. His cloth clings to his chest and shoulders like it was tailored for him. I will proudly go with Yondin anywhere he wants to take me.

"Let's feed the need, Corjix, my man!"

He is a good dining companion, and we laugh about as much as we eat. Let's hang out, Yon. Impish grin again.

"My thoughts exactly, Cor. We can talk about setting up the cam between our bedrooms. Damn, it's a hot night under these summer suns, Cor. Let's go for a swim!"

Smiley face. Thumbs up. Yes. Whistling. Laughing. Pounding the ground with joy. Hearts a flutter. Life is good!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers