Exhibitionist Behaviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing like a big cock!" I dirtily said to him.

I could see Frank and the assistant chatting away and looking over. They both laughed and I heard the words 'are you sure she would be game?'

Frank then called over to me.

"Anna. Stop teasing that poor bloke and come hear for a minute love. Simon wants to ask something."

I walked across to the counter still carrying the DVD I had been looking at.

I could again sense the guys eyes looking at my ass as I walked away from him, so I did my best wiggle to ensure he knew I was really teasing him.

Once over beside Frank and the assistant (Simon) I asked what they wanted.

"Simon has said he will give us a private showing of the DVD's you like if you want."

"Oh really," I said in reply, leaning against the counter and pushing my tits out as I did so.

"That would be really kind of you Simon. But I thought you couldn't show them?"

He then explained he would shut the shop early for lunch if we wanted and send his assistant from upstairs out for an hour.

"So everyone else will need to leave?" I said rather disappointed.

"Well yeah, unless you wanted them to stay and they would keep quiet about it," he replied.

With this I turned to the man standing at the other side of the room and asked him to join us. He nervously made his way over and Frank introduced himself and me to him. Simon said he knew him as a regular, a guy who bought DVD's etc several times a month.

Simon then explained that he was going to close the shop, as I was going to watch a bit of the DVD I had chosen and that if he wanted he could stay behind as I was keen for him too, or he could buy what he wanted and leave.

The guy (John) asked what was happening and I reassured him that it was just a bit of fun and I would like him to stay and watch the DVD with me, Frank and Simon.

I told them all I hoped it would get me really turned on to which Frank added that I had been playing with my cunt in the car on the way to the store and that he was amazed I hadn't covered the DVD in my juice I had been so sticky.

The guy (John) was clearly nervous but agreed to stay as he wanted to see a bit of the DVD and said he found me a really sexy sight too.

I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek, letting him get an eyeful of my tits as I did so.

Frank slapped my arse and told them he bet them the DVD would really got me going. At this point Frank was talking to John explaining the nature of our relationship and of Mike and I and our arrangement.

Simon made his way upstairs and closed the store after serving the other man his magazines he had bought. He hadn't asked to join us, or even about the couple and man downstairs, pity because the mood I was in for cock he would have been welcome to stay as well.

Simon returned and said he would load the DVD for us all, and we got to make ourselves comfortable.

He placed some fold up chairs in the middle of the store floor and the small TV mounted on the wall began to play the DVD as we all sat down and watched.

By now I could tell the 3 of them had hard ons. John's trousers stuck up at the front like a telegraph pole and Simon fidgeted in his chair as the introductions played.

Big hard black cocks were everywhere on screen, they fucked in twos and threes, young wives taking on a few guys at once, spunk flying all over the place.

Once the title introductions had finished I turned to them all and told them how horny this was, and how turned on I was getting.

"I fucking love big cocks," I added. "Love to see them spunking up everywhere."

By now my skirt had ridden up a bit, the split at the side had fallen open and my stocking tops were fully on display.

"Wow this is hot," I again said as the first scene started and two black guys got to work on a blonde housewife.

"Yeah it's a real good one," Simon chirped in. "She gets a good double fucking from them."

I slowly placed my hands on my lap and began to rub at myself through my skirt. The men watched the action on screen and alternated glances at me.

"Do you mind if I have a little play?" I brazenly asked.

"Told you!" Frank said. "I knew she couldn't resist."

We all laughed and that seemed to ease the tension in the air a little. I stood up and simply let my skirt fall off!

"Fucking hell!" John exclaimed as he looked across at my shaved cunt and stocking clad legs.

"Well let's be honest," I said. "I know you guys want to see me playing with myself and we are all adults. You can watch and do a lot more besides if you want?" I finally added.

Within seconds my fingers were working on my fucking sloppy cunt as the three of them sat watching me.

"Go on love," Frank said. "Put on a show for us."

I obliged feeling so dirty and randy and began to finger my pussy quite hard, sending sprays of my fanny batter flying out. This continued for a few seconds until I knew I wanted more and could sense the guys did too.

"Are you hard?" I asked them. "Are your fucking cocks hard?" I almost spat the words at them.

A collective 'Yes' was the response and with this the action hotted up.

Frank turned to Simon and said he was sure I would let them touch me if they wanted. Frank seemed to be really enjoying the directing of the action.

He told me and John that he had said to Simon earlier that if he showed us a DVD he was pretty certain I would end up showing us all what a horny bitch I can be.

I laughed as I continued fingering myself, my bald cunt on full display for them as I slipped my fingers out.

I then said I was really turned on and would happily put on a little show for them and that I wanted to taste some cock too. I removed my blouse and bra, placing them on the counter, leaving me just in my high heels and seamed stockings.

I walked back over looking at the DVD whirring away, spewing its filthy delights for us all to see.

The wife was now sucking off the two black guys on screen, alternating her blonde head between the two huge pricks.

"Now that looks fun!" I said.

With this massive hint Frank took charge again.

"I knew you would willingly go along with what we talked about so sweetheart. You're going to suck my cock in front of these men and swallow my cum. Then I'm going to watch you suck each of them off. Before you're done I'll bet you climax at least ten times."

I laughed.

"Well I don't know about ten Frank," I said. "But you know how I love to suck cock, and I had better fucking cum too!"

I then knelt on the floor with my mouth open and eyes wide. Everyone watched as Frank dropped his pants and rubbed his already hard thick cock over my cheeks and lips.

"Open wide and take my cock. Start sucking it while these men see how good you are. Look, they are hard already."

I glanced sideways and saw what he said was true. Each of them sported a large bulge in their pants and I felt even more aroused. It was difficult at first trying to move my lips up down Franks thick hard shaft without falling so I got into more of a squatting position.

"Yeah, that's it Anna suck my cock. Feel it sliding down your throat while these guys watch you."

Frank held my head making it easier. Soon he was thrusting his hips shoving his cock deeply into my willing mouth.

"She really can take it all the way down. I would like to see her tits sucked while she's sucking you," Simon said.

"Yeah, I want to see that too," a much bolder John added.

"A little secret fellas. Anna kinda likes it all so help yourselves. Don't worry; get to work on her tits and cunt if you want."

I simply mumbled my approval, my head bobbing on Franks prick as I tried to say yes, yes they could finger me, feel me up and get to work on my tits. With my mouth full of cock my words were a mere garbled agreement.

"Go ahead and grab a handful. She really does like to have her tits played with and her nipples sucked," Frank again added.

"I ain't gonna suck no nipples with your balls swinging so close but I don't mind if they smack my hand some. I gotta feel them tits and long hard nipples," John said.

"Frank do we get to fuck her too?" Simon asked.

I shot a glance at Frank, I wasn't sure if he had agreed this with Mike or not.

"No sorry, not a chance. Like I told you. Her husband lets me play with her and others but I haven't asked his permission for her to fuck strange cock today. The guys a real friend of mine and her kids are like my own family to me, except they have no idea what a slut there mum likes to be at times! I know he will be fine with blowjobs and fingering though. All she wants is to suck cocks and swallow cum. You can fuck her mouth and tits, but nothing else. I'm gonna take a rest so you guys can have a go at her." Frank pulled his hard saliva covered cock from my mouth and moved away.

I was looking forward to sucking these two strange cocks. I was being touted about by Frank and was loving it!

The first man to drop his pants was Simon, he grabbed my head and shoved his stiff cock deeply into my open mouth. I gagged for a moment before becoming used to his stubby, thick cock. I then felt my tits being mauled and nipples pinched and pulled. John was getting to work on my tits. He played with me roughly muttering filth as he did so.

Frank stood wanking slowly and watching.

I grunted as the cock in my mouth slipped easily down my eager married throat. Only being about six inches I found it easy.

Simon gripped my head and began moving his hips. Before long he was humping my face fucking my mouth like it was a cunt. I closed my eyes and tasted his organ wishing he would spunk for me. I wanted cum..

I didn't have long to wait. I felt his cock swell thicker and then the hot slime of his cum was gushing down my throat in thick, sticky streams. I swallowed as fast as I could and didn't lose a single drop!

"Oh fucking swallow it you tart." he told me as I lovingly savoured his seed.

Spent from spunking, Simon moved back to watch me lick my lips. My mouth then opened wide again as the second man, John took his place and rammed his cock inside. I clamped my lips around his hard shaft as he pulled my head to his groin. All seven inches of his cock went smoothly into my willing, hot, wet mouth. He moved slowly at first and each time I felt his cockhead in my throat I swallowed.

"Oh fuck I've never felt anything like that before. Keep doing that and I'll really give you a big load," John told me.

Simon was now fingering me roughly, my fucking sopping gash splayed open by his four fingers, my cunt juice dripping onto the floor, covering it with my sticky mess.

I slipped John's cock out for a second.

"Oh fuck yes Simon. Go on darling, fucking ram my cunt with your fingers. Fucking hell that's good."

I felt my mouth being stretched as John fucked away at my face. Soon enough he growled and lunged hard holding his hairy crotch to my nose.

I felt his explosion and just as I thought it was finished he pulled out, sending the last three big jets right across my face and tits.

I dipped my head back onto his cock and sucked over and over until his climax ended.

"Wow Anna, you can suck my cock anytime you want. My wife won't do more than suck me until I get hard," he said, then staggered away, pulled up his pants and sat down.

I looked at Frank through lust hazed eyes. Johns spunk coating my face as I smiled across at him. I opened them wide at the huge cock bobbing in front of me.

"Please Frank, fuck me. I gotta have your cock up me before I suck you dry."

With this I was placed against the counter and Frank entered my frothing quim easily. I was so open and wet from the four fingered pounding Simon had given me Frank slopped in easily.

He fucked me standing for a few thrusts and then said he was going to spunk up too.

The other two eagerly watched and toyed with my tits as Frank fucked away at me. They pawed my ass and legs, John even putting his hand down inside my stockings and rubbing my legs.

One of the clasps came undone with the pounding I was taking and from the twanging on my suspenders that John was giving me. It rolled down to my knee as Frank kept plowing up me.

I climaxed again as Frank shagged me standing bent over the counter. I urged him on to, "Fuck my married cunt." I came violently with his cock impaled up me as the other two stood transfixed and pawing at me.

Once this was done I gently grasped Franks massive, pussy juice coated cock.

"Oh, shit, but it's so fucking thick, hot and hard. Look, I can't get my fingers all the way around his shaft. I want this monster fucking my mouth. Now ram this huge fucking thing between my lips and fuck my mouth," I was playing to my gallery.

He teased me at first letting me have only the head and first two inches. I was moaning, my hand gripping his buttocks and trying to force more inside. I cupped his huge heavy balls and squeezed firmly.

He grunted, held my head and lunged forward with his hips.

Several times Frank humped hard into my face before leaning over and taking my tits in his hands. His strong fingers dug into my tight flesh and I moaned around his thick cock.

He pinched and pulled on my swollen nipples causing me to almost climax again. In my hand his ball-sack tightened and I knew he was about to cum. Using only one hand I pulled on his naked arse as my head went forward. His hips joined in the movement and his cock was firmly planted deep in my gulping throat.

"Now you sexy bitch, suck my balls dry."

He came massively and I thought for a brief moment I was going to drown! His hot cream gushed thick and long as he fucked my face while harshly mauling my tits. Again and again I felt and tasted his smooth, hot cum as his cock throbbed and jerked in my mouth. Over and over I swallowed until finally there was nothing left but a shrinking cock. It slipped from my lips and I smiled up at him.

Once Frank had came the guys thanked me. John seeming very embarrassed by the event and going very quiet, very quickly.

I dressed again and John left leaving Simon, Frank and I to chat for a few minutes.

We bought the DVD and on our way out Simon thanked me again.

"The pleasure was mine!" I said as Frank and I left and made our way back to the car.

12