Exhibitionist Joy Ride

Story Info
He's forced to show off his nude body.
1.4k words
4.35
77k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was, hands down, my best experience with someone I met on the Internet. Her ad -- titled "do u like 2 show off?" -- was short and sweet: "Does any man out there like to show off? I'm curious and just wondering what it would be like to meet up and watch you masturbate... (would prefer to meet in public or car)."

I sent her an email. And I soon received a response from "Jen." We emailed back and forth for a while, exchanging fantasies of streaking and public sex. I was a bit surprised that most of her fantasies involved her forcing men (or sometimes women) to be nude, often in public. She also said she had a real car fetish. She loved to flash guys from her convertible on long road trips. I hoped she was real. She sounded like fun.

We arranged to meet on a Monday evening. She drove over to pick me up around nine. I was really nervous when the doorbell rang. She looked a bit older than her claimed 39 years old, but nonetheless looked great. She barged in, saying "some exhibitionist you are, fully dressed. Let's see the goods!" She stood with her hands on her hips, staring at me.

I liked Jen already. She was about my height, 5'10" in flats. She was very toned, a swimmer's build, with broad shoulders. Her auburn hair was shoulder length, framing her cute, freckled face and blue eyes. "Let's go," she said again. Apparently I had spent a bit too much time admiring her.

I quickly undid my belt and took down my jeans, revealing my now half-hard cock.

"I don't just want to see that," she blurted out, "I want to see you nude. Let's go."

For some reason, I couldn't help but obey her without really thinking. I quickly stripped nude. And then posed for her as she directed.

"Not bad, you're already more fun that most of the saps I meet on-line. Let's go," she said as she turned to leave. I quickly got dressed and followed her out the door.

She'd parked on the street in front of my place. Jen walked up to a cherry-red, convertible Mustang. Not exactly subtle, but a pretty nice car. The top was down. I climbed in the passenger's side and she drove off as soon as I shut the door.

"So, you're going to jack off for me, right?"

"Sure," I said, a bit less confidently than I'd hoped.

A couple of minutes later, she pulled into a grocery store parking lot. She didn't park right in front, but she didn't exactly park in a dark corner either. She flipped off the engine and turned to look at me. I eased the seat back a bit, unbuttoned my jeans, and pushed them down a bit. I grabbed my cock in one hand and cupped my balls with the other. Jen playfully stroked my neck as I stroked my cock.

As I grew more aroused, I began to moan, apparently forgetting exactly where I was. I felt some pre-cum leaking onto my hand. I soon reached the point of no return and ejaculated a huge load of cum all over myself.

"Mmmmm, nice work," she cooed. "We need to get you cleaned up."

She started the car and drove off.

"That was awesome," Jen told me. "Are you up for some more fun this evening?"

"Sure."

"Great," she said as she pulled into a gas station, parked in the side parking lot, and turned off the engine. "OK, I want you to walk into the restroom, close the door, take off all of your clothes, put them into this bag, and walk -- don't run -- back to the car," she said in a stern voice.

This sounded amazing. The walk wasn't more than 20 feet, but I would definitely be seen by anyone in the parking lot. I gave her a sheepish look and hesitated.

"Go now," she commanded." I took the plastic bag she handed me and got out of the car. I walked over to the uni-sex restroom and went in. I left the door unlocked figuring if someone walked in on me that would make my nudity look more accidental. I took off my shoes and socks and put them in the bag. Next my shirt. And then my jeans. Then I slipped off my boxers and stood totally nude. I fluffed up my cock a bit. And wiped it off with a paper towel.

My heart rate was off the chart as I grabbed the doorknob. I opened the door and walked out stark naked into the parking lot. It felt great, the slight wind on my skin. I looked over to Jen's car. Shit, she was gone. I looked around and was about to panic when I heard a car horn. I looked over and saw Jen waiving. She was parked across the street, about half a block away.

I walked quickly to her car. After briefly thinking I'd been ditched, I was focused on getting to Jen and was totally oblivious to the numerous folks who saw me naked. I crossed the street and climbed into the passenger seat of Jen's car. She was laughing.

"Awesome," she said as she drove off, "you really are a lot of fun."

I reached for my clothes in the bag.

"Oh no," she ordered, "you stay naked for our next stop."

After a few minutes she pulled up in front of an apartment building in a busy residential area. She giggled as she got out her cell phone and sent a text message.

A few minutes later I heard a woman call to Jen. She came over to the car and they started talking. I didn't know if she'd failed to notice that I was nude or if she was ignoring me. Then Jen asked her "would you like to show him off somewhere? Or maybe give him a spin?" She reached over and grabbed my cock as she offered me up.

"Can't," she responded as if talking about catching a movie, "Sam is over."

"Maybe Sam would like him," Jen laughingly responded as she gently stroked my cock, bringing it back to life.

"I'm sure he would. But I'm not into watching that today."

I wasn't sure what that meant but I was glad when Jen drove off.

She let me get dressed again and drove for a while.

"Well, should we make one more stop to show you off or should I drop you off," she asked.

"Another stop would be fun."

"Cool," she said," I want to watch you naked at a Laundromat."

And I thought the gas station streak was bad. This sounded much more risky. But that really turned me on as well.

Unfortunately, the first spot we found closed early. We walked to another Laundromat I knew of about two blocks away. It was mostly empty, but well lit with large windows in front and three rows of machines. She took me behind the first row of washing machines and began rubbing my cock through my jeans.

She leaned over and whispered to me, "play it cool and slowly take out your cock and jack off." I slowly took down my pants and pulled out my cock. I was excited, but very nervous. I gently stroked my cock until it was very hard. Again, I couldn't tell if the other patrons didn't notice me or were ignoring me. As I stroked I got more and more turned on. I cupped my balls with my other hand.

One of the other customers was now openly staring at me. An older woman, and she did not look happy.

Jen pointed to the back parking lot where it was dark. I pulled up my pants. We went out the back door and to the side of the building, which adjoined an alley.

Jen pushed me up against the wall and then got down on her knees in front of me. She slowly undid my pants and took out my cock. Her mouth was so warm and wet. It felt amazing. She licked my cock and balls and ran her hands over my nearly nude body. She finally began seriously deep-threading me.

After a few minutes, a car turned into the alley and shined its headlights right on us. The woman driving the car looked very surprised but she drove on without slowing down. Jen didn't stop as the woman drove past. I was so turned on by being seen that I immediately came and shot my hot, creamy load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

Because we'd been seen, we didn't linger and got out of there pretty quickly. Jen drove me home and we agreed to go out for another long drive next weekend.