Exhibitionist Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that you're watching me? Or that I'm watching you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure anymore, but fuck is this hot." Rachel managed to say between moans. Her legs were spread wider now, with one foot up on the edge of the couch. She had two fingers rubbing firmly on her g-spot, and her other hand was rubbing over her body, from her neck, to her chest, and down over her stomach and legs. Ken could see her juices dripping down onto the table as her pleasure increased. He had never seen such an incredible sight.

"I know this might be weird for you but..." Rachel paused for a particularly loud moan. "...I'm getting close and I need more. Can I ride you?"

Ken was speechless, but he moved his hand and nodded his head. That was all the answer Rachel needed. Without wasting any time, she leaned forward and grabbed his dick, lubricating it with her juices. She stepped forward, placing a knee on either side of him, and reached behind her to guide him into her.

Before Ken could process what was happening, he had his hands on her hips, was sucking on the hard nipple of her perfect left breast, and was sliding into the tightest, wettest pussy he had ever felt. She hesitated for a moment, and he tightened his grip on her hips and pushed up into her to the hilt. Rachel let out a cry of pleasure and dug her nails into Ken's shoulders. She began to rock her hips, keeping his thick cock deep inside her while grinding her clit into him. She went faster and faster until she was clenching around him, wave after wave of intense orgasme coursing through her body. Ken had never felt anything so incredible, and it was nothing short of a miracle that he was able to last as long as he did. As she finally slowed her pace, he couldn't take anymore. "Fuck Rach, I'm gonna cum..."

Rachel rose up and stepped back, kneeling on the floor between his legs. She grabbed his spasming cock just in time, and directed spray after spray of his hot cum onto her face and chest. She made sure to milk every last drop from him, and stood up while wiping him from her face. "Believe me yet?"

"Eh, I guess." Ken panted with a smile.

"Hilarious. I hope this didn't make things weird...I know I kind of got carried away."

"Not at all. Best roommate I've ever had, and you can stay here as long as you like!"

"Smooth." Rachel said, grabbing her towel. "I'm gonna get cleaned up." Though he just came harder than he ever had before, he couldn't help but watch her ass as she walked out of the room.

12