Exhibitionist Stripper Is Humiliated

Story Info
Sexy dancer makes a bet with a customer.
1.1k words
2.85
85.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my 3 years of stripping, I have never been so utterly humiliated as I was the night when we held annual stripper auction night. Here is how the story goes. We were having a great time making fun of all the other strippers who had been auctioned off to ugly or fat women as the auction started. Finally it was my turn to go out. As being one of the top strippers at the club I went next to last. I came out wearing only a tiny yellow g-string. My 5'8 160 lbs. of tanned muscular toned, shaven body looked great. As the bidding started, this hot looking huge blond began the bidding on me at $1000.

To my lucky surprise, it was too much money for anyone else to spend. So I was hers for the night. Boy was I excited, we usually get stuck with some nasty or fat looking woman. But I hit the jackpot. She was so sexy, she was about 6-foot tall and probably weighed about 175 with these monstrous DD tits. She was dressed in a Black tank top and mini skirt. As I got down from the stage, we met and I told her that I needed to get my things. She introduces herself as Karen, then looks at me and throws me a white robe and says that that was all I would need.

As I got into her SUV, I asked her where we were going. She said that we were going to her favorite place to meet some of her friends. Just as I was thinking of all the freaky stuff that we would be doing soon, we pull into a gym. I am curious now to what we are doing here. As we get inside there is a wrestling ring there along with 4 girls there sitting around it. I quickly ask her what we are doing here.

She then says that, "We are going to wrestle a stakes match." I laugh and say that I am a man and you are a woman, I would hurt you if we did that. She quickly shoot back and said, "well I am bigger and stronger than you, and I will prove it." I then ask her why? She then let me have it. She said, "Because you fucked my sister on a one night stand and never called her."

I then laughed and said that I had done that to hundreds of women be more specific. She then pointed to the 4 women and said that "all of them were former one-nighters for me and they were here to watch me get my ass kicked." I laugh and say well what are the stakes then? She then surprised me and says " the loser get fucked by the winner." I say your on, and also say that this night gets better by the minute. She turns to me and says well we will see if you say that when I am fucking your ass at the end of the match. I laugh harder then.

I quickly strip off my robe, and reveal the tiny yellow thong that I was wearing for the auction. I then turn to her and see that she has taken off her skirt and is wearing a tight black one piece thong backed outfit. We then circle each other and lock up in a test of strength. As we lock hands, I realize that she is much stronger than I imagined. After a few minutes of deadlock, she swiftly kicks me in the balls. I scream out AHHH.

As I bend over, the Amazon immediately pulls me close and slides her hand up inside the side of my g-string, hooks her head and SUPLEX's me up, over and down to the mat with a ring-shaking impact! OUCH a yell as I reach for my back in pain. On a roll now, Karen pulls me up to my feet and scoops me up and body slams my back on to her knee into a crushing backbreaker. As I am suspended on her knee, she savagely punched my stomach 4 to 5 times and throws me off. In pain, I am now starting to not only think about the match, but also of my safety.

I am in shock how easily she has tossed me around and at how much stronger she is than me. Just as I start to think of a strategy, the Amazon returns and forcefully grabs me by the hair and with a great show of strength picks me up over her head into a gorilla press. In amazement, I can't believe she has me lifted up over her head. She then starts to taunt me by telling the 4 girls "I could keep this wimp up here all day, and then asks them what she should do with me." She then looks up to me and says, "Time to break your back thong boy."

And then she crashes me down upon her knee again. AHHHH, I cry out in pain, please stop! She then says " we are not done yet, I still have to finish you off." I beg for her to stop, but she just slaps me in the face and says, "Stop crying, bitch." She then grabs my hair again, spins me around and lifts me into an over the shoulder back breacker. As I am suspended on her shoulders she pulls down on my chin and my legs and tries to break my back. By now the pain is to excruciating and I pass out.

I then remember being waken up by a kiss from the Amazon. I say to her is it over yet? She then smiled at me and pulled this big strap-on out of her bag and said "well not exactly." I then plead with her and say I will do anything just not that. She then puts the strap-on on and says, "Sorry a bet is a bet."

As she starts to lube my ass she says to me" now your going to see what it is like to be fucked." Then out no where, she ripped off my g-string and slowly slid the dildo up my ass and started pumping. AHHHH I screamed out in pain, it hurts! By this time the other girls were getting into it and yelling out " fuck him good", "pound that ass" they were saying.

She then grabbed me by the waist and started fucking me harder. By this time my ass had gotten used to it, and it actually started to feel good. My dick got rock hard, and out of nowhere as she was penetrating me, I blew my load all over the ring. She quickly also had an orgasm, and then fell to ring in exhaustion as she pulled the dildo out of my ass. She then made me promise never to have another one night stand again, and left me there helpless in the ring. Never before Had I ever been so utterly dominated and humiliated before in my life, and I will never forget it.