Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to her husband, she exclaimed, 'Oh! Who are you?'

Her voice was a squeak of fear.

'Andrew, what's your name?' the stranger asked.

'Oh hell, I'm in the wrong car,' she unnecessarily said.

'Not for me you're not,' he smiled.

He spoke to her, while staring at hard nipples trying to escape the blouse. The broach had fallen off as she ran, to reveal all. The skirt was still held in a hand, dangling uselessly. Frantically tugging on the door handle had no effect. It was locked!

'Please, I need to get out,' she said, in a panicky voice.

'Sorry, it locks automatically. A bad feature when you've left your keys inside. Calm down before you get out. I don't want you screaming,' he laughed.

She heard the click of the door unlocking, and relaxed a little.

'Sorry,' she coyly said.

'It's all right, you've made my day,' he laughed.

Opening the door, she turned to look at him. He was handsome, and slightly younger. He was smiling at her with a look of interest. She realised the blouse had fallen open, but didn't care.

'Have you changed your mind? I can drop you off anywhere you want to go. Maybe my place?' he smiled.

'Very tempting,' she teased. 'Thank you, perhaps another time,' she quickly added.

'Here's my card, in case you change your mind,' he said.

He tucked the card into the exposed bra, and purposely brushed a nipple.

The naughty tease had come from somewhere. Had she meant it? A terrible thought was that she had, from being so worked up. It was then she realised how aroused she was. Even before getting into his car, she was vibrating with sexual tension, and the fear had provided a rush of excitement.

'Where did you get to?' Philip asked.

'Just drive, quickly!' she cajoled him.

'Fuck! You look ready to orgasm,' he loudly spoke.

'I think I am,' she huffed and puffed.

'What did it for you?' he asked.

He wanted to know for next time. Between watching traffic, the road signs, and her, it was difficult to concentrate. He watched her trying to put on the skirt, and eventually give up. He was surprised to see a hand shoved into her panties.

'I got into the wrong car, by mistake. I wasn't wearing the skirt,' she said, between heaving breaths. 'He saw my panties, up close. He could have, touched me, or, driven off with me,' she moaned.

'I was, already, stirred up, then, the fear, of showing off, my panties, to a stranger,' she said, with difficulty. 'I've, cum,' she whined, which turned into a deep groan.

'Save some for me,' he teased.

In surprise he felt her unzip the jeans, and pull out his cock. Now it was really difficult to concentrate. He determinedly stared at the road, trying not to think about what she was doing down there.

'That is so good,' he whispered. 'Wait until we get home,' he ground out.

She had a determined grip on his penis. She wasn't listening to a word he said. A park sign came into focus, and he turned off the road. On the dirt road the car skidded, twisted, then came to a halt with a trail of dust catching up with them. Pushing the seat away from the wheel, gave extra room, and she took the hint.

With a look of fascination he watched her kiss the head of his cock. He always thought her pert lips looked perfect, when pouting while concentrating. She licked his cock, and played with his balls. Her head went down, murmuring something, then her mouth engulfed him completely. She'd never tried this before. The game was more exciting than he ever hoped for!

Felicity imagined she was in the wrong car, with that handsome young man. The car door was locked, so she was trapped. She couldn't get the skirt on, because the seat belt was too tight. The stranger leaned over to free the seat belt, only he pushed a hand between her legs. She was so hot, she opened them! With eyes closed she felt a hand between her legs, playing with her sex! A hand was on her breast mauling it.

The fear suddenly flipped to sexual arousal. She was being driven away by a stranger, and the only way she could think to stop him, was to suck him off. The fantasy was strong enough to believe the cock she was sucking was a strangers'.

***

Returning to the mall the next day, Felicity was thinking of that nice guy she met in his car. Of course that wasn't the point of their visit. It was her husband she wanted to excite, which would result in her own delight. They had never had so much sex, especially during the week. The house and garden were being neglected, while they played silly games. She laughed to herself, thinking there would be plenty of time to catch up on mundane chores.

Philip was singing to himself as they pulled into a parking lot, and drove into a slot close to the mall entrance. His wife had agreed to buy some racy underwear, for a walk around the stores. He sat on a bench outside, leaving it to her. She'd become far more adventurous after experiencing the thrill of exposure. It turned out she was an exhibitionist after all.

She walked out the store wearing a dress, and what he hoped were stockings. He wondered if they were holdups, or were held by suspenders, really hoping they weren't tights. His eyes were glued to the hem, swishing around the upper thigh. If he'd suggested such a short dress, she would have refused. A grin spread across his face.

She looked around, noticing only her husband in this offshoot of the mall. Pulling the hem up she adjusted a stocking, and fiddled with the clips holding it. Looking up at him, showing off her panties, she saw his grin turn to longing. He had that peculiar expression of lust on his face. It was fun that she could do that to him so easily.

She lifted the dress to adjust the clasps holding the other stocking, taking her time fiddling with the unfamiliar little clips. Running her hands down a leg, straightened the stocking. His face was a picture of bliss, and she gave him a sexy wink.

Turning on a high heel to start on their adventure, she saw an old man had joined the audience. Her face turned red, and she quickly marched away with head down. Click clacking on high heels into the main hall, she turned to make sure Philip was behind her. The light cotton dress swished around her thighs, tickling the backs of her legs. The shiny black heels gave an extra length to a pair of long, sleek legs. The sheer stockings gave her legs, and thighs an, enticing sheen.

Felicity discreetly adjusted the dress, and wide brimmed hat, then joined the early morning shoppers.

Philip hadn't noticed the top, while being so intent on what was under the dress. Others were certainly interested as they walked toward her. When she stopped to look in a storefront, he could see her profile. The top of the dress was nearly sheer under the bright lights, and the bra cunningly held the breasts up in a deep cleavage. It made the most of them, and only just covered the nipples. The low cut showed plenty of cleavage.

An impulse to drag her off somewhere for sex, washed over him, and men walking by had similar thoughts. A couple of grinning painters winked at him as they passed, sharing the same idea, that she was sex on legs. He followed, watching men's reactions, and liked it. From another exit they walked out onto a busy street, the business section of town.

Felicity walked out onto a crowded street feeling nervous. It was sexual excitement, as well as a touch of fear. She straightened the dress, and walked toward the corner, with a small bag under her arm. It was difficult resisting an urge to turn her head, to check her husband was following.

The street was busy with traffic, and with office workers walking to and from lunch. The tall office buildings provided the key to their game. Philip had seen the potential when renewing the car insurance a couple of weeks ago.

It wasn't too late to turn back. A combination of needing to meet the challenging dare, with a touch of sexual excitement, carried her toward the corner building. Practising in the shiny black, high heels, was paying off, though she did wobble a little. At only five-six, she needed the stilts.

At the corner of the intersection she hesitated, as though unsure of the way. A moment later the wind blew, exactly as her husband had explained it would. The tall buildings created a twisting vortex of breezes, gusting hard round the corner.

The hat was the first to rise, so naturally enough both hands went up to secure it. At the same time the dress blew up around her waist. She dare not look at the men around her, otherwise she might have run away in fright. She exclaimed a meaningless sound, as one does when surprised.

For a split second she wished she hadn't worn stockings and suspenders. One hand went down to the dress, in a feeble attempt to bring it under control. The purse dropped from under an arm, so she had to bend over to pick it up. The back of the dress was still around her waist, plastered there by the strong breeze.

An image of what men behind her could see of her bottom, flashed through her mind. The decent white panties were a couple of sizes too small, and were pulled up tight between her cheeks. The perfect peachy shape, with a deep cleft between the rounded cheeks, was to be proud of.

Philip avoided saying she had a voluptuous figure, as the remark was interpreted as being negative. At thirty-eight she was lucky to have a toned body without working out, or dieting. Her husband admired her alluring, sexy figure.

Grabbing the bag, meant she didn't have a spare hand to pull the dress down. Struggling to pull it into place, meant dropping it again, with another bend to pluck it from the ground. All while keeping a hand firmly on the hat.

A sudden gust whipped around her legs, up the dress, ballooning it out, then lifted it around her chest. The back of the hem flapped over her head, wrapping itself around her arms and shoulders. This was unexpected, and certainly unplanned. Flashing a panty clad bottom was naughty and exciting. Standing in high heels on a street corner, almost naked, was going too far.

Thinking it was her husband, she let a pair of strong arms grab her around the waist. He guided her closer to the building, and pulled the dress down.

'Oh! Thank you,' she breathed out a sigh of relief.

'My pleasure,' the handsome stranger smiled.

She stood balancing on high heels, breathing heavily from the shock of a strangers hands holding her. She realised one hand was caught up in the dress, gripping a bare hip. He was standing very close, smiling down at her. He was big and strong, with an overwhelming presence. Despite the high heels she felt tiny and delicate.

The naughty exposure of her body, and his closeness, added to an already high state of arousal.

'Thank you. You can let me go now,' she coyly spoke.

'Are you sure?' he asked. 'You might fly away in this breeze,' he laughed.

His smile of wry amusement had her captivated. His steel blue eyes held her gaze, preventing her from looking away. At her back was a stone wall of the building, and with him close before her, she was trapped. Her whole body trembled from the excitement, and her legs felt weak. His strong hands held her steady.

A feeble hand smoothed down the dress, meaning for him to remove his hand from her bare hip. Unintentionally she'd guided his hand lower, over her inner thigh. They were in a small circle of their own, unobserved, with people walking by.

***

Philip saw his wife's dress blow up and was spellbound when she bent over. The wondrous shape of her bottom was revealed in bottom hugging panties. Businessmen slowed their pace to take in the mishap. A couple of them stopped right behind her, nudging each other, looking as though they might applaud the show.

He watched her flustered movements, trying frantically to control the dress, save the hat, and the purse. Dropping the purse again, meant her bending over, pulling the panties tighter between the cheeks.

When the dress blew up around her head, someone stepped up to her. Most carried on walking to lunch without noticing anything, while others turned their heads for an avid stare. A man almost collided with another, as he gawped at the sight of a near naked woman on the street.

The crowd was at its height when the well dressed man appeared from nowhere, seeming to collide with Felicity. Philip lost sight of her. Then he saw the large framed man standing close to the wall of the building. He figured she must be in front of him, pressed between the stranger and the wall.

With his wife disappearing the show was over, and the pace of the crowd increased, as they resumed the hunger driven, quick march to lunch. Out of the wind the dress must have been brought under control. Philip moved closer, intent on discovering what was happening to his wife. The large man completely hid her, though he could see the dress was now covering her, so she was alright.

He sighed with relief from not having to intervene. Why she was still there he couldn't understand, so hovered close in case she needed him.

Felicity felt weak from exposing herself, and from the imposing presence of the stranger. His strong voice vibrated her chest, with her nipples tuned in to the deep tone, becoming engorged. He leaned close, pressing her tight.

He spoke into an ear, 'I'll take you to my office where you can straighten yourself up, and refresh your makeup.'

The authoritative manner wasn't an offer to be refused. In such a state of shock and arousal, she was unable to think clearly. It seemed he was going to lead her away, while unable to refuse. He would have to support her, for she was still feeling weak and vulnerable.

'I should go. I have an appointment,' she lied.

He slipped a business card into her hand, and squeezed it in a large paw. A sharp intake of breath followed, when his other hand squeezed her. It was so gently nestled between her thighs, she'd hardly been aware of its intimate presence. Besides, she was hardly aware of where she was, or anything else.

He gave her a big bright smile, and said, ' Call me, promise?' he said, making it sound like an order.

His big hand squeezed her sex.

'Yes, I will, honest,' she purred.

He tipped his hat to her, and left, disappearing into the crowd. The feel of his hand upon her crotch was still there, pulsing sensations through her body. He left her leaning against the building, feeling faint.

'Come on, back to the car,' Philip said, and led her into the mall.

The breeze lifted the back of the dress, but they didn't bother to adjust it, from wanting to get back to safety. They hurried hand in hand back to the car. Philip pulled out into the traffic to join the flow. They were quiet for a full five minutes.

'Oh! My God!' Felicity groaned.

'That was really something,' Philip said.

'It was more than we expected! My dress almost flew away, did you see it?' she loudly spoke.

'I was right there, looking after you,' he reassured her.

'I was practically naked, on a street corner, like a hooker,' she laughed.

'Did those men look at my ass?' she demanded to know.

'Sure. The men behind you stopped to stare,' he said.

'Damn! I couldn't see anyone at all. I was so blinkered, scared of seeing them,' she continued to speak too loudly.

'A couple of men were so intent on watching you, they collided together,' he said.

'Really? Were they looking at my ass, or tits?' she lewdly spoke.

Philip was surprised to hear her talking like this, especially about her own body.

She opened her mouth to mention the businessman that grabbed her, only to flap it firmly shut. There was no way she could tell her husband a stranger nearly took her away, and that she was in such a state, she almost went. She'd been so stoked up, she was ready for it, even with a stranger. Especially a handsome hunk, who demanded her attention.

Oh! God! She had been so weak and vulnerable, he could have led her away like a lamb to the slaughter. She would have been putty in his hands, ready to do whatever he wanted. She looked away from her husband, desperate for it not to show.

'I'm so hot, I need you, now!' she quietly said.

Philip didn't need telling twice. He was rock hard from her public exhibition. Without thinking about it he swung into a multi-storey parking lot. The tyres squealed on the smooth concrete as he drove too fast up the ramps, into tight turns. A dark corner was found.

As he was driving she tugged down her panties, and pushed a hand up the dress. She clamped the hand between her legs and squeezed. With a free hand she grabbed his cock, to pull upon it. It was a bit too rough and demanding, but he got the urgent message.

The exhibitionist game had worked. She was as hot as a furnace, ready to overheat and boil over if he didn't quench her flame, right now. There was no need to pull the dress off, but she did, as they pulled to a stop.

'In the back seat,' he panted.

She couldn't speak. Never mind having nothing on except a bra, she bailed out, and slipped onto the back seat. He did like ways, almost as quick and desperate as she was.

She clambered onto his lap, facing him. She had to spread her legs wide to get in position, and push down upon his cock. He hardly had to do anything. She thrashed around, trying to get all of him. Her legs were almost out sideways, enabling her to push heavily upon his rock hard cock. When their flesh thumped together, she was satisfied, and concentrated on pushing up and down upon his chest with both hands.

Rising up, then lowering herself down his cock, she used her weight to push him deep up inside. He grabbed hold of her, stopping her ride. She felt his rigidness jerk, and twitch. His orgasm set her off. She threw her head back to moan fitfully.

She couldn't move. She was stuck on the end of his cock, with the threat of cramp holding her still. She tried to relax. He pulled her head down, to kiss her lips. They were a luscious rosebud shape, that he thought would look perfect sucking on his dick.

This time she looked around, to ensure no one would see her naked body creeping around the car. She climbed into the front seat, looking for the dress.

'Wait! I can't go like this,' she complained.

'Of course not, you haven't got your seat belt on,' he teased.

She covered her breasts, and squeezed her thighs together. Only wearing a bra brought home how insubstantial it was. Her nipples showed over the top of the push up bra. Her panties and dress had been hidden, and he wasn't telling.

They pulled up at the exit booth, with Felicity staring straight ahead, in a wishful attempt not to be there. Philip searched for a ticket, while the old man looked bored. His eyes lit up on noticing the wife. He stared, too old to care if he was noticed and rebuked. It was she who was wrong, flaunting herself in public. Not that he was complaining.

The ticket collector glanced at the pretty woman with a large pair of breasts, and a nice figure, from what he could see. A mirror above the booth window was used to watch cars approach. He reached up to angle it into the car. He could see stockings and garter belt, and she wasn't wearing panties! It had been some days since getting hard, maybe even a couple of weeks, but this certainly worked.

He was still looking for the ticket while the old guy ogled her naked body. A car horn beeped behind them, adding to her anxiousness. A couple were walking back to their car loaded with shopping. They would pass close by, which Felicity thought was dangerous.

'Hurry up can't you?' she implored of her husband.

'It must be in my jacket over the back,' he shrugged.

In a fit of urgency she turned around and leaned between the seats. She leaned a bit further, relieved not to be showing her ass off to the approaching couple. The old guy saw the lot. Her legs parted for him to see her shaved crotch.