Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
While the husband is away.
6.9k words
4.42
42.6k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the husband is away

Felicity held back her passion for when her husband returned home, promising herself not to use a toy, or even her fingers. He'd been working away for two weeks, and it was getting to her. As soon as he got home they would play one of his flashing games. The idea that she was obsessed with flashing her body to strangers was absurd. Of course she'd heard about addiction to alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs, but not to kinky sex.

It was still a mystery why she was letting him display her body to strangers. After a strict upbringing, and years of decency, it figured she should be highly moral. Instead, she had thrown all her standards out the window, with her clothes.

Picking a dress from the naughty wardrobe in their playroom, she went shopping.

The cotton holding the seams had been cut with a razor, so the dress was only just holding together. A visit to the mall was innocent enough. Nothing was likely to happen as her husband hadn't set anything up, and without him it was too dangerous. She wouldn't do anything, it was just the possibility of something naughty happening that excited her.

Outside the mall she looked for where the car was parked. It was windy, and she imagined her skirt blowing up around her hips. It was too long for that, and merely wrapped itself around her legs. In the olden days a flash of ankles would have been enough to turn heads, but not in this racy age.

She laughed at the thought, and took note of the way the breeze swirled around the mall entrance. Gusts of wind blew straight up, on this side of the building. A short flared skirt would do the job, looking like an accidental flash of her panties.

In a dream world, Felicity tripped on something, from not looking where she was going. As usual an exhibitionist fantasy had taken hold, leaving her vulnerable.

'Ooops!' she exclaimed.

Unintentionally she had stepped on the hem. 'Honestly!' she said to herself, she really hadn't meant to do this. The cleverly altered dress unwrapped, fell from around her, and flapped away in the breeze. The cotton holding it together was frayed, she knew this, but hadn't intended to break it. It was just the thrill of it possibly happening that was wanted.

'Help!' she gasped.

This was no good, as no one was around, and not even her husband was there to protect her.

'Come with me! You can sit in my truck while I fetch your skirt,' a stranger told her.

He grabbed her hand and led her away from the mall. What was she to do? He'd been behind her and saw it all happening. Had it looked like an accident? She only wore a g-string, so he had a good look at her bottom. It was merely a cup holding her lips, with a strip of material between her cheeks. He certainly did see her behind.

As a fully paid up submissive, she let him take her away. This was dangerous, yet very exciting.

'Don't worry, honey, I'll get your skirt, or get you another,' he promised.

What did he expect in return, she wondered. The nice way he spoke allayed her fears, though anyone could be aroused by a pert bottom over a pair of long legs. Her bust was big enough to encourage most men to be naughty. She had an inspiring figure, which had been proven many a time while giving an impromptu show. Though there was always a certain amount of planning by her husband to keep it safe. It was what might go wrong that was dangerous, and exciting.

He opened the passenger door of his truck, helped her in, and shut it behind her. The view of her ass when helping her up into the cab was special. The piece of ribbon pulled tight between her cheeks, and he was sure he spied her asshole.

The piece of nothing covering her pussy was even more interesting. As she reached up with a leg it pulled tight over her crotch, almost disappearing between a pair of swollen lips. Of course, she knew he held her in place for a moment, but didn't complain. She wasn't self-conscious over flashing her body, so she was probably a lap dancer, or something.

Maybe it wasn't on purpose, but she was locked in, trapped! Watching him carefully, she decided he really was trying to find the skirt. He turned back to her, and pointed up in a tree. There was her skirt, caught in upper branches, a long way out of reach.

He trudged back and climbed into the cab.

'My purse! I dropped it when the skirt flew off,' she exclaimed.

'We'll drive by there and hope it's still where you dropped it,' he gruffly spoke.

He couldn't help glancing at her lap. The little piece of material covering her sweet spot was almost nonexistent. The thought of those long legs gyrating in front of him, performing a lap dance, was exhilarating. Hell! What he would pay for that very short strip tease. Not that he had ever been into such a den of iniquity, though he was certainly tempted now.

They cruised slowly toward the mall exit, and stopped, but couldn't see it anywhere. He got out and looked, but returned empty handed.

'My keys were in the purse, and my credit cards,' Felicity complained.

'Don't worry. We can cancel your credit cards, and get new ones sent. Do you have a spare set of keys?' he asked.

'Yes, but they are inside the house, how am I to get inside?' she asked.

'I can do that. First you need something to wear. My daughter will fix you up. I can get some tools at the same time, to get you inside your house. Then I'll drive you back to your vehicle, and you can start the day again. No harm done,' he smiled at her.

Felicity then realised they were nowhere near her house, and he hadn't even asked where she lived. She looked him over and hoped he was on the level. She was in his hands, though not just yet, and hoped not to be once in his home.

Joe helped her out of his truck, with a fine view between her legs when she swung them around. They parted slightly, enough that he saw a prominent camel-toe. Was she aroused by him, or maybe by losing her clothes, and being naughty in front of a stranger.

One of his neighbours often found an excuse to flash someone. On a Saturday she would wash the car, and always drown the t-shirt, as though it were a wet t-shirt contest. When she wore cut off jeans, they were far too small, fitting her like a second skin. All the men in the neighbourhood knew of the free Saturday show, so decided to mow the lawns, and tidy the garden. Wives couldn't decide whether to be pleased or not.

He pointed her in the right direction, and followed. The movement of her cheeks with the muscles flexing, was entrancing.

He had a nice home. It dawned on her that he mentioned his daughter, not a wife. If his daughter was here, she would be safe. If not, maybe she was walking into danger.

'Here's a telephone book. Look up your bank and phone them. It's important to cancel your cards as soon as possible. I'll get you something to wear,' he smiled.

He was reassuring. Maybe he'd gone to get a weapon, but she thought it highly unlikely.

It didn't take long with the bank, as she spoke to a woman who sympathised with her. Felicity described the moment of losing her skirt, and the woman showed concern over how awful that must have been. The woman promised to handle everything without a fuss, and she was not to worry. She also took down the stranger's number and address, just in case.

'Here's a coffee. I dumped some clothes for you on the sofa. Do you want me to turn my back,' he asked.

Felicity laughed.

'You've seen it all, so why worry. You're a nice man, and thank you for all your help. I'm not stripping off, I'm getting dressed,' she laughed.

'Well, still, you know,' he mumbled.

'Think of it as a reward,' she smiled.

What in hell was she playing at? The poor guy might have a heart attack. He was approaching fifty, a dangerous age. Felicity could feel the heat of her pussy, and a tingling feeling in her tummy. The feeling of hotness running through her limbs was another warning sign, meaning she was close to an orgasm. This was not a good idea, as she might become so fired up, she lost control. It was only dangerous if he took advantage, and it didn't look as though he would.

Taking off the blouse, she turned around, for his modesty rather than hers. A dress wouldn't pull over her large breasts. A stretchy top just covered her. Pulling on a skirt, she found it far too short, especially in these indecent panties. She shimmied out of it, explaining why. A longer skirt wouldn't go over her hips.

'How old is your daughter?' she asked.

'Eighteen,' he said, after licking his lips, and clearing his throat.

Not feeling so bad, she tried on a dress. If she could get into a teenagers clothes, she was doing fine. Unable to get it over her bust, she pulled it up her body instead. This time it pulled into place, just enough for her to smooth it down her body. It was a bit tight.

Turning one way then another in front of a mirror, she decided it would do. It showed off all her bumps and crevices, and clung to her body.

'Does this look all right?' she asked.

'Lady, you look gorgeous!' he exclaimed. 'I've not seen a more beautiful woman in years,' he added.

'Thank you, you're being kind,' she fluttered a reply.

'No, let me assure you, I mean it,' he smiled.

'You look pale, are you sure you're alright,' Felicity genuinely asked.

'Never felt better,' he grinned. 'You've made an old man very happy. I'll get my tools so we can get into your house, and find your spare keys,' he said.

They both felt closer and more relaxed together. The conversation continued light heartedly over trivial everyday things. They soon reached her house, and he had the back door open without damage. The next stop was to pick up her car.

'Thank you so much for your help,' Felicity said, and hugged him tight.

She was hot as hell, but felt safe with him. A part of her wished she wasn't. An itch inside needed rubbing. Felicity suddenly realised how much she needed her husband. This was the dangerous moment, feeling sexed up, without a prospect of relief.

He hugged her tight, and said, 'Thank you. I feel good, helping a damsel in distress,' he laughed.

Felicity had got away with stripping in front of a stranger and now felt more confident. Most men behaved gallantly, so all she had to do was avoid the rough types in those old rundown malls. It looked as though she had made a decision to play the game alone, without her husband as chaperone.

***

Next day Felicity parked up and got a bus into the city centre. It was a nice warm day, good enough to wear cut-off shorts, and a loose top. As a teen it would have been acceptable, only she was thirty-eight. She was lucky to have inherited young smooth skin, and a slim build. Her breasts looked large over a slim waist, which attracted men's attention.

She'd found that out while playing these naughty games. Philip wasn't with her today, so she was going to take it easy. Wearing dark sunglasses, she could observe men watching her, and hopefully without them knowing. Keeping them at bay wasn't easy when she was excited, but without her husband around, she would have to be careful.

The danger was that she might become overheated, and lose control. It was that danger that was addictive, though it hadn't been fully realised yet. A need for reassurance that she was still attractive, also kept her playing the game. Showing off her body attracted men's attention, and that was simply wonderful.

The top had large arm holes, and if a pose was careless her breasts would show. It was cut off to leave her belly bare. Panties couldn't be worn with the cut off shorts, as so much had been cut away. They pulled between her cheeks, highlighting her cute bottom. A small portion of soft ass cheeks was temptingly on show. They were more indecent in front, as they pulled between puffy lips.

High heels set off her long legs. Tempted to wear fishnet tights, it was thought that was going too far. With her hair in a pony tail, and the right makeup lightly applied, she could pass as being ten years younger. Basically because none of the men would be looking at her face.

Her sex had blossomed while waiting among a group of men to board the bus. A helping hand pushing her onto the bus, was warming her up. A hand had gently and unobtrusively pushed her bottom. Not pulling away meant, whoever it was, almost carried her onto the bus by her crotch.

There was standing room only, and she was trapped between two big workmen. Remembering last time she played the game, this was going to be fun. The guys were facing her, sandwiching her between them.

The movement of the bus over a rough road, gave them an excuse to rub up against her. The swaying of the bus rubbed their bodies against her. The bus shaking up and down over a junction, bounced her breasts around. It spurred them on to rub their hardness over her bottom, and belly. Felicity wondered how far they were going, in distance, and touching. Holding a purse in one hand and a parasol in the other, it looked as though she was helpless.

The bus braked suddenly and she was driven into the one standing before her. The bulge in his trousers pressed hard into her belly. The guy behind her pushed the erection in his jeans between her cheeks. Imagining that he must have a big powerful cock, made her shiver with fright, and lust.

'Next stop?' the one behind her asked his friend.

More people got on crushing them together. The workmen were over six feet tall, and almost buried her five-five. The guy from behind couldn't hold back any longer, and pushed his big calloused hands into the arm holes of the t-shirt. He lifted her up by her breasts, then slowly lowered her down the length of his cock. It was still in his jeans, yet it was still a potent symbol.

The guy in front of her nodded to him, indicating she was up for it. Felicity was glad she had worn shorts. The thought of him letting his cock loose, and lowering her down the length of his cock, was tremendously stimulating. With her panty crotch flipped to one side, he could have been inside her before there was a chance to object.

In her imagination she felt his big cock taking her. She didn't know who he was, his name, or even what he looked like. Yet he held onto her breasts, kneading them wonderfully, occasionally pinching her nipples. Her legs felt weak.

The guy in front keenly watched her, in case she screamed, or struggled. Enjoying being a sex doll between the two big men, she merely breathed heavily, almost panting. No objections were coming from her. It didn't matter what they did to her, there still wouldn't be a complaint.

It was dangerous to let herself become so compliant, so helplessly dependent upon their good behaviour. Had it been right to assume nothing too outrageous could be committed in front of everyone, on a crowded bus? Rubbing themselves against her body, could be ignored by others if noticed. Actually taking her would mean someone taking action.

It suddenly occurred to her that she was in such a state, they could take her off the bus! Is that what was meant, when one of them mentioned the next stop? Were they planning on taking her somewhere? So worked up was she, there was no common sense, or decency left. Felicity was so worked up, there was no willpower to object.

Imagining trotting along on high heels, led away by these two hunks, Felicity became deeply aroused. The bus sharply pulled to a stop. The guy behind her lowered her to the floor, with both their trouser lumps rubbing her. Both ass, and her tummy, had been sensitised by their hardness.

They pushed their way to the exit, and stepped off the bus. Damn! She had been worked up and abandoned. This is what is meant by being edged! Just a little more attention and she would have been completed. A quiet concentration upon an orgasm would have been perfect. Among all these tightly packed passengers, it would have been so very naughty.

On shaking legs she alighted at the next stop, having to push through a crowd of schoolboys. Remembering only too well what happened last time, she dare not stay on the bus. Her husband had to rescue her from them when she became so carried away, she was letting them play with her body. She'd been so worked up, they could do anything they liked with her.

Taking this as a warning, she walked across the street to get a bus back to her car. Standing there in an agony of frustration, she calculated how many hours until her husband returned to her bed. Taking a deep breath, wanting to clear her mind of arousal, she took in the scene around her.

***

Old brick buildings predominated, and it was possible those men worked here. Either pulling them down, or refurbishing them. They could have led her away, to entertain them and their work mates. The workmen could use her all day, one after the other, until they all had her, then start over again. Maybe each of them would have a chance to use her mouth, her pussy, and her asshole.

She'd be sore and aching when they let her go. Or would they keep her as a workers benefit? All the site workers, continuously fucking her, keeping her as their fuck doll. Felicity had a small happening, and sighed. Damn! The image of those men using her was so real!

***

Looking up and down the street, she hoped a bus would arrive soon. A poster caught her eye. A woman dancing? A naked woman dancing? Looking away she scanned the street. No one she knew was here, or likely to be. It was midday, but a few cars were in the car park, and the bus wasn't due for some time.

Walking across the street was almost painful. The tight jeans rubbed her crotch, and especially distracting was the pressing of her button. After a stranger had rubbed her ass with his rough work jeans, she knew exactly how much of her cheeks were on show. Too much!

A glance at the poster, followed by a swift look up and down the street, and she stepped in. Entering from a bright sunny day, it was difficult to see in the gloom. Low lighting hid the men sitting around a dance floor. A woman was lit by a glaring light, while she shimmied out of what was left of her clothes.

If Felicity took a moment to look properly, the men's disinterest, and the dancers apathy would have triggered a walk out. The place was dirty, and needed redecorating. Instead, her imagination raced away with the idea of flashing her body to men. Men eager to see her naked body, wanting her, enthralled by her, brought on a feeling of being young and attractive again. That she was young and attractive to most, if not all men, wasn't considered.

The men in the bar at lunch time were unlikely to show her, or anyone else, respect. Walking up to the bar, she asked about dancing.

'You'll have to see the manager, I'll give him a ring,' the guy said.

On the phone he paused to look her up and down. He continued murmuring into the receiver. He nodded to Felicity, and then nodded at a door marked private. Taking the hint she walked up to it, and into a new career.

'What's your name?' the small man asked.

He had small hands, which fiddled with a pen, rolling it around on a blotter. The desk he sat behind seemed enormous in comparison to him. It took a moment to calm down enough to concentrate on what he was saying. He hadn't waited for her to answer, he carried on with the club rules.

Eventually he stopped, and she cleared her throat.

'Felicity, is my name, hi,' she smiled.

'Let's see what you've got, Felicity,' he said, ignoring the attempt at friendliness.

Again it took her a moment to realise what was meant, but he looked patient. Still twirling the pen, he watched her strip.

The shorts were pulled down revealing she wore nothing underneath. She caught his eyes, and realised he looked bored. He wasn't looking at her body being revealed, he was looking in her eyes to see if she was brave enough. He held her gaze, then she looked around for somewhere to put her clothes. She lay them neatly on a chair.

12