Exhibitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an amused expression, he uttered one word: "Strip."

"What?"

"You heard me, Anna. I want you to undress, now... and slowly."

He slipped off his shoes, getting comfortable while watching her puzzlement.

"Are you serious?"

His response was merely to raise an eyebrow at her while smirking.

"This is because I wore pants tonight?"

He stretched his arms and back, settling into the chair.

She laughed in disbelief, never taking her eyes from his face. As she gathered her wits, a slow, sensuous smile played on her lips. "Well, if that's how you want to do this, let's have some fun."

Gently swaying her hips, Anna slowly skimmed her hands over the outer edges of her breasts before running them seductively through her hair. With one hand holding her thick mane off her shoulders, she displayed the inviting contours of her lithe, elegant neck. Her other hand went to the buttons at the front of her blouse, which she coyly began popping open... teasing him... torturing him. Still moving her hips in a sinuous dance, she loosened the final closure.

With a gentle shake of her shoulders, she allowed the silk vest to fall to the floor. Smiling sexily, she stood before him with her arms at her sides, waiting for his reaction. Her smile grew as he groaned and rubbed his cock once through his pants. Slowly bringing her hands forward, she let them skim down her body, brushing her fingers back over her breasts and giggling as he groaned again.

In all that time, her hips had never ceased in their slow movements, causing him to wonder what the music in her head was. He was entranced by the soft bounce of her breasts, how freely her hips moved... how they seemed to be telling him to touch himself. Doing his best to resist, Van looked pointedly at the silk blouse lying at her feet.

Catching her lower lip between her teeth as she turned during her little dance, she slowly slipped her fingers under her waistband, her palms flat against her skin. Arching her back, she raised her ass slightly while her hips maintained the figure-eight movement she had been teasing him with all night.

"Fuck," he groaned from his seat behind her. "Anna, you're just being cruel now."

With a seductive grin, she glanced back at him, slowly sliding her hands further into her pants. She knew he was an ass man. As she bent slightly forward, she drew her hands out to undo the buttons. "Hmm, is this what you were wanting?"

"You know what I want."

"Don't be so sure, Van. Maybe I need you to tell me what you want."

The silk of her pants was creeping down her hips as she teased him with her sultry voice.

"I've already told you that I want you to strip. How was that unclear?" As the crack of her ass came into view, his throat went dry, straining his voice. "You are such a damn tease."

She laughed; a gorgeous, throaty sound. "That may be, but you've never complained about it before."

Turning to face him, she let her slacks fall to the floor before stepping out of them and kicking them to the side. His eyes raked in the view of her slender body, amused that she still had her shoes on, and appreciative of the expanse of her smooth skin.

With a subtle movement of his chin, he indicated that he wanted her to stay where she was. He didn't get to see her as often as he would like, so this was for himself. His eyes wandered from her sexy high heels up her long, shapely legs. He wondered about the scar on her shin, though he wasn't going to let it stop him from exploring the rest of her body.

Anna walked toward him then, her hips nearly singing. She placed her hands on the armrests of his chair and leaned in to kiss him just as he pressed the ball of his thumb to the birthmark next to her gleaming slit. Squirming lightly against his thumb, she teased him with her kiss, tracing the tip of her tongue along the outline of his lips, nuzzling her nose against his.

Slipping her tongue into his mouth, she drew her hands up his arms to start unbuttoning his shirt. She opened it slowly, bending down to kiss, lick and nibble her way around his chest. When he finally groaned again from her renewed teasing, she knelt between his legs with her hands flat on his knees.

"Vaaaan," she murmured in a sort of sing-song lilt. "Do you like this? Do you like me on my knees in front of you?"

Her hands were slowly caressing his thighs in small circles, making their way up from his knees as she continued her cooing. She looked up at him, her green eyes glinting as her fingers reached for the button on his slacks. "Hmm, whatever could I do from here, Vaaaan?"

She stretched up to kiss him, and when she pulled back he was surprised to note how easily she had opened his pants. And she hadn't just unbuttoned them. She had opened them wide enough to have reached in and brought his achingly hard cock out while her hand played with the soft curls at its base.

"How did you do that?" he wondered aloud.

"I'm good," she teased, her eyes locked on his. "You've apparently forgotten that."

As she spoke, she lowered her head so that with her final word, she delivered a feather-light kiss to the tip of his cock. He half-gasped, half-groaned her name as her soft, full lips briefly enveloped the head. She flicked her tongue along the underside of his tip, teasing him again before she pulled her head back and whispered, her breath floating over his highly sensitive skin.

"Are you starting to remember now?"

In response, he merely groaned and slid forward in his chair.

She wondered if he knew how much she loved sucking his cock. Deciding it didn't matter, she resumed licking and flicking her tongue at the ridges of his swelling tip. Hearing him moan again, she looked up at him with a devilish gleam in her eye. Maintaining that gaze, she nibbled, licked and kissed her way up and down his thick shaft.

Noticing his breathing quickening, she wrapped her forefinger and thumb around the base of his heavy cock, raising it enough that she could easily run the flat of her tongue over the top of his balls. When he tensed slightly, she blew a stream of cool air over the area she had just licked. Dipping her head, she laved his balls gently but firmly. She was dropping random kisses as she moved, and he could only watch in awe. Finally, she slowly nibbled her way back up his cock before completely enveloping it in her loving mouth.

"Oh, god," he murmured as he reached to push her hair from her forehead.

Feeling his hand on her head, she rubbed her cheek on his inner thigh. With her eyes still on his, she rose to kiss his belly; leaning forward, she captured his cock between her breasts. As she slowly moved against him, she giggled from deep in her chest.

"What is it?" Van caressed her cheek with his thumb, enjoying the vibrations caused by her laughter.

"I'm debating what I want to do next."

"Hmm, sounds like an interesting discussion. Care to fill me in on the options?"

"Well," she drawled, "I don't know." Anna pulled back just enough to run her warm, wet tongue around the head of his cock before returning his tantalizing shaft to the deep valley of her cleavage. "I'm trying to decide if I want to finish you here, or go for a change of scenery. And if I decide to finish you here, I'm also considering how I want to do that."

It wasn't quite a look of confusion that crossed his face, but she still thought it adorable. "What do you mean... finish?"

With an easy grasp on his shaft, she brought his cockhead to her lips, using it to lightly trace them. "I think you're worrying about something that really doesn't matter in the end." She winked at him playfully before gracefully engulfing him again and slowly bobbing up and down, humming around his thick cock.

When he felt her fingers' delicate dance over his balls, he gasped, "Oh god... Anna...." Realizing she had resolved her internal debate, he relaxed and let her direct things for the time being. Between her mouth and her hands, he wasn't going to last much longer anyway.

Taking a quick peek up his body, she could tell he was getting close. She slowed her movements, smiling at him with her mouth full. Moaning almost hungrily, she withdrew to a point where she could speak, yet still trace her tongue around that wonderful cock.

"Cum for me," she whispered. "Let me taste you, Van. I want to taste you."

'Well, that's hard to resist,' he thought. Still, it was the look in her eyes that finally sent him over the edge.

Even though she was expecting it, his first blast caught her by surprise, hitting toward the back of her mouth. She adjusted the angle of her head on his cock, not wanting to miss any of his cum. A second and third creamy jet pulsed into her waiting smile as she closed her eyes, sighing happily.

As the pulsing slowed, she slowly drew back. Just before she reached his head, however, she allowed her lips to break their hold, letting some of the thick cum dribble from her mouth along his shaft. He mumbled something, and she looked up at him, smiling without really hearing what he might have said. She sat back and swallowed before returning to lick his cock clean.

She sat back on her heels, licked her lips with a grin and murmured, "Yummy."

Leaning back in his chair, he smiled. "You're going to have to give me a few minutes here. In the meantime, you need to check out the balcony."

"Ooh, is there something special I should see out there?" Her tone was gentle and teasing, knowing he simply wanted her on the balcony.

"No, it's more that I want to see you there."

Her thoughts confirmed, she laughed softly. Anna stood slowly and reached for a light sweater.

"No, babe, drop the sweater."

"Why am I not surprised?" she teased.

Her room was on the third floor, and the balcony faced into a courtyard which was open to all the hotel's guests. Being centrally located on the floor, she recognized almost immediately that the people across the way would be able to see her balcony. Additionally, any curious souls whose rooms were along the sides of the courtyard might also catch a glimpse if they were watching. She wondered then if anyone walking past below would be able to see.

A slow, sensual smile made its way into her eyes at the thought. "Feeling like showing off, is that it, Van?" Her voice was low and playful as she slunk across the room toward him. "But what do you want to show off, baby?"

He laughed softly before standing and taking her into his arms. "You're over-thinking this, sexy lady. Right now," he growled, leaning in to nibble just below her ear, "I just want to see you out on that balcony."

Wanting her to remain on her feet, he took hold of her hips, smiling as she leaned in for a kiss. He was still going to prolong their pleasure. After enjoying the slow play of their tongues, he slowly marched her backward. "The balcony, Anna.... Get your naked self out to the balcony."

With a playful pout, she whispered, "Fine, I'm going."

Turning on the balls of her feet, she walked away, sensuously rolling her hips with all the skill she had gained from her years of dance training. When she got to the door, she paused long enough to look over her shoulder and sing, "Don't keep me waiting too long."

Once she was on the balcony, she took a look around. While the peaceful courtyard was currently empty, there was some activity in the rooms she could see from her vantage point at the rail. There were a few couples enjoying the quiet evening on their balconies, four rooms with solo businessmen at their laptops or watching TV, and three other occupied rooms with their light curtains drawn. No one seemed to have noticed her yet.

She wanted to play; she was pretty sure that was what he wanted as well.

Taking a chair near the small table, Anna turned it to face Van before sitting to look in their room. She leaned back as comfortably as she could and draped one leg over the padded arm. Her other leg stayed down, but she moved it in close. Knowing she was proudly splayed open, a slow smile came to her shining face. With his green eyes locked on her every movement, she placed her hands on her knees.

Sighing in anticipation, she drew her fingertips along her inner thighs. Inch by inch, they crept up her long legs, taking a turn to the tops of her thighs. Smiling at his reaction, she let her hands continue their exploration, moving over her hips, across her belly... between her breasts.

"Touch yourself," he mouthed from his seat.

She blew him a kiss.

Anna ran her fingers through her hair, piling it atop her head before shaking it back down, laughing as she did so. The clear sound pierced him, dancing in his ears, filling his mind with lurid visions. Her fingers were tracing the sides of her face, and she sucked the tip of one into her mouth as she continued to watch him.

Shedding his shirt, he crossed the room while watching her fingers trail down her throat. He noticed her breathing had become a bit heavier as her hands flattened to skim her breasts. She cupped them for him, raising them slightly so he could see the creamy white flesh surrounding the pale pink nipples that had already begun to deepen in color, tightening and rising in expectation of his loving mouth.

She watched him open the patio door and step onto the balcony with her, yet he didn't move toward her. He stood, silently watching while she palmed her nipples into excited pebbles. Moaning, she slid one hand down her belly to stroke her landing strip.

He leaned against the door frame, the corner of his mouth curling into a sexy smirk. Nodding, he urged her to continue. As much as he was looking forward to finally entering her, he remained strangely relaxed... content to watch.

Having a very good idea of what he wanted, she spread her fingers to caress the smooth, bare skin on either side of her pussy. Her other hand was still occupied, gently kneading at her breast. She watched his face as she whispered, her voice hoarse with need, "This is what you want, isn't it?"

When he tore his eyes from her face, he saw that both hands were at her pussy, gently pulling her swollen outer lips aside. It was taking all his willpower, but there was still one thing he wanted to see from her.

Spreading her tender folds, showing him the moisture running along her full inner lips, she was still whispering. "This is it, isn't it, baby? Do you see how wet I am? I know you can see how much I want you." Her voice shaking with hunger, she sent a finger deep into her dripping hole.

"Mmmnh, it isn't enough, Van. I need more." She slowly withdrew her finger, and he could see it glistening with her copious juices.

Again, her green eyes locked onto his. Anna slid her finger into her mouth, moaning as she sucked it clean. "God, it tastes so much better with you too."

In two steps he was before her, pulling her to her feet and into his arms, delivering a crushing kiss. Hands were groping, tongues sliding as their passions rose. When he felt her hands at his waist, trying to press his pants down, he pulled back and turned her around. With a last nibble at the side of her neck he murmured, "Go and stand at the rail."

Nearly melting with anticipation, she stepped away from her lover to stand, quaking, where he had directed. She took a deep, calming breath and faced the courtyard. By then a few more of the rooms in her view were showing activity, which strangely served to channel her nerves.

He moved behind her, slowly drawing his fingers up the backs of her thighs. She shivered under the sensation and came close to collapsing when he took hold of her hips, kneading them gently. Once he felt her gaining some control over herself again, he bent over her body, kissing her shoulders and running his fingers over her lower back and ass with a soft pressure.

Her flawless skin was like a drug to him; the way she felt under his hands, under his mouth, made him feel... invincible. Inhaling her scent, he continued kissing his way down her back as he caressed her waist, hips and thighs. He slid a knee between her legs, nudging them further apart. When her feet were shoulder-width apart, he knelt behind her, never stopping his kissing and caressing of her ass and thighs.

While she was aware of the fact that they were standing on the balcony, in full view of anyone who might look in their direction, the moment Van's tongue touched the soft flesh between her inner thigh and her pussy, nobody else mattered. They could have been alone on a tropical island, or standing on the pitcher's mound in a packed Wrigley Field for all she cared. That tantalizing tongue, teasing her, yet never actually touching her aching pussy, was the only thing tying her to the earth.

All sense of time was gone.

It wasn't until he finally drew his tongue along the split of her inner lips that he noticed her breathing seemed wrong. "Anna?" He rose behind her; molding his body to her, he murmured in her ear, "Anna, what is it?"

She fought back a sob as she twisted in his arms and nestled her head into the junction of his neck and shoulder. "I don't know why, but suddenly I'm afraid."

Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her closer and kissed her neck. "What are you afraid of?" he asked softly, trying to soothe her.

"I don't know."

Cupping the back of her head with one hand, he gently tilted her head to nibble along her jaw. He reached her lips and whispered, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please Van, don't stop."

With a slight grin, he leaned in to kiss her, sliding the tip of his tongue across her lower lip. Her hands moved down to cup his ass as she accepted his tongue into her mouth. They stood kissing on the balcony, his other hand tangled in her rich, red hair, while she caressed and squeezed his ass. Suddenly she pulled back, a question in her mirthful eyes.

"Why are your pants still on?"

"Because they haven't come off yet," he teased. "Don't worry... I'll take them off when the time is right."

Slowly turning her body back around, he resumed caressing her hips, all the while calmly whispering encouragement. He knew she had closed her eyes to focus, so he painted the scene with his words.

"There are two men in the rooms across from us, a couple in the corner who are having drinks on the balcony, a woman in the room next to them and another man across from her. Most of them are trying to be subtle about it, but I know they're looking over here. They want to see you, to hear your voice; they want to see how you'll react when I fuck you right in front of them.

"You're so beautiful, Anna. Your skin is so warm, so soft... I love touching you." He drew a hand up her abdomen to cup one of her full breasts, while his other hand snaked down to play with the neatly trimmed line of hair above her slit. "Do you know how gorgeous your breasts are?"

With a little pressure from his shoulders he twisted her torso just enough that he could reach down to the breast he was holding and take the puckering aureole into his mouth. As he licked and sucked at the nipple, he inched his other hand lower to cup her pussy, pulling her against him. Although his pants were still on, they were also wide open, allowing him to rub his cock lengthwise through the split of her ass.

Her soft moans were echoing in his ears, reminding him that she was capable of intense passion. His hand at her pussy took up a gentle stroking motion, trying to avoid her slit in order to tease her a little more. However, he found that his earlier teasing had been more effective than he had realized; her lips were already slick with her juices, and two fingers were pulled irresistibly into her warm opening.

Once he began slowly finger-fucking her, she grasped the balcony rail more firmly, leaning into it for stability. The heel of his hand pressed just above her clit, and she cried out one time, sharply. When he checked again, he saw that they had the full attention of her audience, then he heard her whisper something he couldn't make out.