Exit 325

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feels her arm stump rub his face tenderly as her lips take his. Tongues bat together, soon his wins and she lets it into her mouth for a while before they begin trading again.

"How'd I get so lucky," he says, rolling onto his back with a tug of her waist without losing the shaft deep inside her.

"Must have been my 'charms'." She snickers, rubbing the leg stump against his hip.

"Guess its good you didn't have more 'charms'." He laughs and she continues riding him, her breasts swaying about. "'Or' shorter ones?"

"Yeah? How short should they be?"

"But, you couldn't wear your prosthetics."

"We're just talking. How short?"

He pats her leg stump. "This is quite nice, but half as long...or mostly gone."

"Oh-h, a connoisseur." She chuckles, still riding. "How about the arm?"

"Its perfect."

"If one were to grow back...."

"Keep the leg stump."

"Maybe have the other leg off too?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"Baby-y," she coos, feeling the sudden release inside her.

-

The truck rumbles to a halt outside the service depot. John leaves the engine on and climbs down. He holds his hands up and accepts the luggage from Freda then helps her down.

"Hey, John," the older man with a clipboard says.

"Sorry about the delay. I explained to them when I left the trailer over at Consolidated Furniture. We were only a day late."

"Not a problem." He notices her and smiles, tipping his baseball hat.

"This is Fred, ah Freda, a dear friend." John puts his arm around her waist and hugs her lightly.

"Are you ready for another load?"

"I've got some vacation I thinking about taking...that okay?"

The man with the clipboard rubs his hat over his head then adjusts it while looking around the lot. "Geez, John."

"Don't make me quit," John says with an edge to his voice. He steps a short distance from Freda towards him.

"How long?"

"I have three weeks, but I want at least two."

"God, man-n." He looks down at the clipboard and counts. "I can't, but I don't want to lose you. Geez, man...can't do this at the last minute."

"I don't need this job that much."

The man shrugs, holding his hands up to the side, the clipboard still in one hand. "Fuck-k.... Yeah, two weeks, but you had better be ready to take another load out and stay on the road for a while."

Freda had been watching the exchange, her head looking back and forth as if she were watching a tennis match. She rubs his arm and smiles, but says nothing.

"Yeah!" John says with some anger then walks towards the luggage on the ground.

She walks gracefully with the single crutch and stops beside him. "Don't lose the job 'cause of me."

"Fuck him...such an asshole. I want to spend time with you."

"Uh-huh, and I want to be with you too."

"Great. My pickup is over there." He points at the truck with a mix of black and primer paint. "Not much."

"Yeah, but I hear the driver is a cool guy."

-

The small parking area in front of the office at Blue Water Cabins, a place John considers a piece of heaven, has two cars parked in it. They close the doors to the truck and an older woman steps out, the screen door slamming behind her.

"John, long time." She walks toward them. "Who's the beauty?" she finishes, seeing Freda.

"Yeah Sadie, until I met her, you had been my goddess."

"I better call the eye doctor for you." She rubs then pats her stomach that carries extra pounds.

"This is Fred." He hugs Sadie. "I hope you have one of the nice cabins for us."

"I have your usual."

"Perfect. How's Mack?"

"He passed two months ago."

"Shit, Sadie, I had no idea."

"We didn't either. He was out fly-fishing. His ticker stopped. He was still holding the rod when they found him." She wipes at the moisture forming in the corner of her eye.

"Man, that sucks. I'm so sorry."

She pulls keys from her pocket and hands them to him. "Stop by later and pay me. No rush." They watch her walk towards the office.

"Forty years...." He shakes his head. "I've always been envious of them."

"Yeah, don't find love like that often."

He grabs the luggage and they walk along the hard packed dirt path towards a cabin at the edge of the lake. Unkempt grass covers the ground from the porch to a short pier. She looks around. The neighboring cabins are a hundred yards beyond and set back towards the tree line.

A low single step separates the path from the covered porch that spans the cabin. John fumbles with the lock until it opens. There is a single room. At the front is a loveseat on one side, a small kitchen on the other, at the back a bed and a door to the bathroom.

"Very nice," she quietly says when she finishes glancing around. "Has all I need."

"It was missing one thing." He turns and kisses her for a moment. "Not anymore."

-

Freda sits on the pier, the lone foot dangling over the edge and swinging back and forth, and the single crutch near; she watches sun setting across the lake. Her freshly washed hair rests over a shoulder, her body covered only in a long sleeveless tee shirt. She leans casually back on one hand and watches John walk from the cabin.

"Hey, lover boy," she coos.

"That's how afternoons are meant to be spent." He chuckles, sitting beside her.

"Not sure we had each other in 'every way'."

"I don't know. Should we make a list?" He laughs. "Isn't this the greatest place?"

"Better than my trailer."

"I liked the seclusion there. That morning lying under the stars was fantastic."

"Yeah, but it is missing one thing." She sits up again and massages her leg stump.

He brushes her hand away. "That's my job."

"Is it always this quiet?"

"Mostly regulars. So many people want all the usual amenities and this a bit too rustic for them."

"What more could someone want? I could be happy here. Sure beats Exit 325." She groans.

"When I was at the office registering, Sadie mentioned the place is for sale. I think we could make a living here."

"Whoa. Really?"

"Does that sound good?"

"Hmmm." She pulls his lips to hers, letting the kiss slowly build in passion. "Would anyone notice if we 'fuck-k' out here?"

"Would we care?" I chuckle and offer her my hand as I stand. "Show me how nicely you walk with one crutch."

We walk beside each other to the cabin in silence, just glancing at each other. Her body begs for my attention and I still have trouble believing I have been so lucky to find her.

"You're staring," she teases, "and look what it is making you do." She laughs, groping my short pants in the front. "Maybe I shouldn't wear my limbs."

"Get no argument from me about that." I smile. "Hmmm. The hook did have some kinky uses."

"So, toss the leg and trim my stump?"

I nod eagerly and scoop her into my arms to carry her to bed. I know I have found the woman of my dreams.

12