Exorcised by My Classmate

Story Info
A college student, a magical girl and a slime girl.
2.5k words
4.44
37.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uniracer
Uniracer
112 Followers

Author's Note: This story was requested by SmashKing on Hentai Foundry.

My story begins with this classmate of mine, a Japanese girl called Rin. She'd appeared in a few of my classes sometime around the middle of the semester, without any explanation. We'd never spoken, since she never stuck around after class long enough to, but I have to admit I'd stolen glances at her quite a few times whenever I'd get bored with the lectures.

She was-- well, simply put, she was gorgeous. She had this cute face with blue eyes, which I bet would look even cuter if she didn't seem so serious all the time. Obviously, she did a lot of exercise, judging by her fit body and her long, toned legs... She had her brown hair held up in this really long ponytail, which went all the way down to her ankles. Still, that wasn't even her most outstanding feature: no, she had those huge tits, the kind I wouldn't have been able to imagine on an Asian girl until I'd seen her.

Oh, by the way, my name is Dave, and I'm a college student, in case that wasn't already obvious. Sorry for not telling you earlier.

So one day, I was tiredly taking notes for a particularly boring class. It was already dark outside, and even though I hadn't had dinner yet, I was already considering going to sleep once I got to my dorm room. Maybe it was just the fatigue, but after a while I got the feeling Rin, who'd all but ignored me up until this day, had started stealing glances at me, instead of the other way around. She had this serious look she usually wore, giving me this impression she was quietly scolding me for looking like I could doze off any second now. This went on for a while...

...until suddenly, everything went black.

When I came to, it seemed I had been out for a long time, sleeping a restless sleep, judging by how numb I felt. To my surprise, I was lying on the bed in my own dorm room, and while it was dark outside, the lights were on, or wait, no...

"Oh, you're awake?"

Rin's voice, of all people's, immediately shook off my groggy feeling. I still felt numb, and had trouble moving my body, but I raised my head to see her. She was sitting right at my desk chair, wearing a strange outfit straight out of a magical girl anime... It reminded me of a French maid uniform, with a white and crimson red color scheme, all silks and frills, immaculately white gloves and stockings. Her maid headdress had a red rose pinned to it, her lips were coated in a flashy red lipstick, and she now wore her long brown hair untied. It, along with a set of thin red ribbons trailing from the back of her costume, seemed to outright float behind her, either that or they were so unbelievably light as to fall too slowly for me to notice, and instead let themselves be lifted up by the slightest of her movements. Her whole body radiated a warm glow bathing the entire room, and strangest of all? She was smiling.

She stood up, a hand on her hip.

"You're probably wondering what's going on here. Truth is, you've been possessed by a Dark Spirit. These drain your energy and slowly corrupt you. My job, as Holy Maiden Rose Rin, is to exorcise them before their hosts turn into monsters..."

Wait, what? I was going to turn into a monster?!

"...I'm glad I was able to notice you'd been infected so early, so I can extract it before it really does any damage," she went on.

"So how are you going to do that?" I asked, a bit nervously.

"Why, fuck it out of you, of course!" she went on without missing a beat, barely seeming aware that she'd just said something outrageous. "Of course, the Holy Maiden rules state I must get your explicit permission first, so..."

Well, how could I not? Just look at her! Sure, this whole situation was more than a little crazy, and I never in a thousand years would have expected to lose my virginity like this, but I was past thinking about it at this point.

"Huh, yes, yes, sure!" I blurted out.

Before I even knew it, there was a pair of red, rose-embroidered panties crumpled at the edge of my bed, and Rin was straddling my legs, pulling my fly down, then relieving me of my jeans and underwear, then my shirt for good measure. My cock, already stiff, stood proudly as it awaited her.

"This is gonna be great," she sighed with a wistful air as she took my member in her gloved hand, and ran it up and down my shaft. "I've been here for weeks and not a single Dark Spirit in sight... Could you believe Holy Maidens aren't even allowed to masturbate?"

That was it, I thought, I had just lucked out into fucking the hottest girl I'd ever met, and she was wearing this crazy fetish costume, too...! But then...

"Mistress!" a high-pitched, female voice called out, seemingly out of nowhere.

Rin looked annoyed, and I couldn't say I felt much better when she took her hand off my cock to start making some strange hand signs. There was a reddish glow around them, which lingered a bit as a translucent, orange tennis ball-sized sphere appeared in her hand. She deposited it next to her on the bed, and it quickly became obvious that I wasn't done seeing astonishing things that night.

The ball wobbled around, as if possessed, then began to grow and grow in size until it reached the size of a basketball. From then, it expanded in length and molded itself into a basic humanoid shape. It rose up so as to be kneeling on my bed, and its traits refined themselves into that of a cute, petite young woman, baby-faced, big-lipped, all naked and wearing her "hair" (which was really just a lump of whatever slime she was made of) in a bob-cut. Her breasts were quite large, though a bit smaller than Rin's, and her darker orange nipples were large and quite obviously erect. I stared, dumbfounded, at the new appearance, and tried to no avail to get up so that I could get a better look.

"Mistress!" the orange slime girl squealed, "You can't leave me out of this, you can't! It's been weeks!" She pouted.

"Right, right," Rin shook her head then addressed me directly. "This is Bell, my orange slime familiar. Would you terribly mind if she joined in? Maybe you could eat her out or something," she mused, apparently under the impression that this was somehow inconvenient to me.

"Yes, yes, sure!" I cut her off as she looked like she was about to say more.

"Hurray! You are wonderful, sir!" Bell clapped her hands, and in a flash, Rin was straddling my legs again.

Although I didn't see it under her dress, I certainly felt my classmate's warm, moist pussy sliding unto my dick. It lasted a blissful second or two, which felt more right than anything else before in my life. Judging by Rin's ecstatic expression, she shared the sentiment. She pulled down the top of her dress, revealing a pair of magnificent breasts, so firm-looking, so perky, so round. Unthinkingly, I managed to raise a hand to reach for them—

And then I got a face-full of orange slime. Bell had sat on my face, oblivious. She positioned herself so that I could actually breathe, and leaned forward to put her slimy pussy in reach of my tongue. Luckily she was mostly transparent, so that I could still get a decent view of Rin through her familiar's body, although tinted in orange, and slightly deformed by the glossy twin globes of Bell's shapely ass.

Rin began to pump slowly, her muscular legs easing me into it as pleasure ran through my body like electricity, a sensation unlike anything I'd ever felt before. For a moment I thought it was going to overwhelm me and I would pass out like I did earlier, but on the contrary, it felt energizing.

In front of my face, Bell wiggled her orange-scented ass with a whimper, and obligingly, I started to lick her, prompting some loud, high-pitched squeals and ripples running across the slime girl's entire body. She tasted sweet, like freshly-picked oranges, and her (literal) juices trickled down my face as I ate her out, sloppily. Meanwhile, Rin picked up the pace, large breasts bouncing as she slid her entire body along my rock-solid shaft. She moaned and panted almost as loudly as Bell did. At some point, an adventurous idea struck me, and I found my tongue going for Bell's ass instead of her pussy, penetrating and probing through those fruit-flavored depths with ease. Bell didn't object, and in fact began squealing even louder. And then...

With a scream of pleasure from the orange slime girl, I got my face covered entirely in sweet, sticky orange fluid, and the familiar fell over next to me, literally collapsing into a lump.

Meanwhile, Rin and I were still going at it, and finally I could see her in all her splendor, supermodel body covered in glistening sweat while her ribbons trailed around the two of us. She set her hands onto my chest and continued to thrust, rapid-fire, coaxing something out of me...

And finally...

Perfectly synchronized, Rin came with me, squirting some liquid out of her sex, but also, to my surprise, projecting two large streams of milk out of her nipples. Lost in the moment, I didn't wonder about them, instead savoring the feeling washing over me, like waves, with every load of warm, thick cum I spilled into her. Without realizing, I sat up without any problem, and the two of us embraced as we relaxed in the afterglow. Her large breasts still dripped warm milk as they pressed against my chest, but I was past worrying about the mix of fluids on my body and bed at this point. Our eyes met; there was a moment of silence...

I leaned forward, and we kissed.

"That tasted like oranges," Rin said as she pulled away with a mischievous smile.

"Oh yeah, figures..." I glanced to Bell, who was pulling herself back into a human shape, then to my milk-covered chest, "say, what was that?" I asked, pointing at it.

"Oh, that?" Rin answered, nonchalantly, "It's a quirk of being a Holy Maiden. While I'm in this form, I lactate like crazy and my tits get all sensitive, but I can't get pregnant, things like that."

"That reminds me!" Bell piped up, enthusiastically, "is the Dark Spirit still in him?"

"Oh yes, about that," Rin ran a hand over my chest, emitting a reddish glow, "it's still in there, but--"

"Oh! Oh, I want a shot at exorcising you too, sir!" Bell cut her off by throwing herself between us, glomping onto me with her warm, pleasantly gooey arms.

Rin shook her head with a smile as she stepped aside, giving Bell room to slip away from me and set herself on all fours in front of me, thrusting her ass in my direction as she fingered her (redundantly) moistening pussy. She turned her head to eye me with a hungry look, wiggled her butt, which actually seemed to be growing a bit before my eyes...

My lack of energy from before was only a distant memory. Now I was feeling better than ever, in control. What I did next all came naturally. I kneeled next to Bell and grabbed her large ass, then in one move, thrust my dick into her pussy. She squealed in delight and didn't get a chance to stop as I thrust out and in and out and in and out, as if possessed, sending Bell's whole incredibly elastic body jiggling amidst cries of "Faster!" and "Harder!" from the excitable slime girl who was clearly having the time of her life.

Surprising me a bit, Rin got closer to us, and leaned towards my ear.

"Here, have some of my milk," she said, playfully.

She raised one of her huge, still dripping tits in front of my face, and hungrily, I engulfed all of her nipple and surrounding area to suck down on it. Rin yelped and had to set a hand on my shoulder to steady herself, but she was obviously enjoying the sensation as a steady flow of her abundant breast milk ran down my throat.

Bell clutched the drapes as I continued to slam-fuck her like a beast in rut, her cries of ecstasy loud enough to wake the entire dorm but not managing to drown out Rin's moans coming from right next to my ear. I felt a strange warmth spreading through my body as I drank more and more of Rin's milk, and once again, that feeling, rising up, like a tidal wave. I could see Bell was building up towards it, too, even as she ran out of breath. I thrust and thrust, harder and faster, until...

"Sir, I'm cummmIIIIIIING!"

Once again, the lower half of my body got soaked in orange juice, but I didn't care as I sprayed cum into Bell's body, causing white globs to float in the liquid composing her. Like a fountain, my cock sprayed on and on, flooding her entire stomach area with such a mind-boggling amount of jizz that it stretched out in order to accommodate it.

After making sure I had spurted out my very last drop of my seemingly-endless cum, and the overwhelming feeling of bliss clouding my mind finally dissipated, I slid my member out, and while it had gone limp, I noticed that it actually seemed bigger than usual...

"What the hell?"

"Right, that," Rin explained, as she traced a finger across my chest. "As I was about to say before Bell interrupted me, it looks like the Dark Spirit has actually gone dormant inside you. It's extremely rare, but it happens. You're a lucky guy, you know? You don't need exorcising anymore, though, well..." she giggled, "you might still undergo a few changes. The fun kind."

"So... I'm not going to turn into a monster?" I breathed out in relief.

"Of course..." she said in a sing-song voice, "it probably wouldn't hurt to give you a little treatment once in a while, juuuust in case..."

"Sounds good to me," I smiled. "Actually... Have you got any classes tomorrow morning?"

"As a matter of fact, I do not," she smiled back.

"And neither do I!" Bell piped up as she rose, positively glowing as she cradled a round, pregnant belly, inside of which floated about a dozen colored balls, very similar to the ones she had come out of earlier. "By the way, sir, your semen is the most potent I've ever had!"

"W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!"

Uniracer
Uniracer
112 Followers