Exotic Elevator Ride

Story Info
Lust consumes couple on ride to their room.
789 words
4.32
36.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers

They had been staring at each other for some 20 minutes or so from across the crowded hotel bar. Each knew there was an attraction brewing but was waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, when she could stand it no more, she got up and glided over to his table. "Hi," she said. "My name is Sue," and she extended her carefully manicured hand to him. "Joel," he said in response.

"Please, have a seat," as he stood to greet her. Sue could really appreciate the underlying strength and sensuality in his grip...her skin tingled from just that brief contact.

"I have been noticing you looking at me from across the room, so I thought I'd do us both a favor and break the ice," she said. "I really love your eyes and could stare into them for hours if you'd let me." Oh God...she thought. That sounded so corny. Sue was rewarded with a broad genuine smile from Joel. He said, "You know, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Why don't you and I go some place a little more quiet and private, and do just that?" No other words were needed. They gathered up their things and walked over the elevator to take them to his room.

When the elevator arrived, they found themselves alone for the trip. The room was on the 21st floor, but suddenly, the elevator came to an abrupt halt. Sue had pressed the emergency stop button. She turned slowly to Joel with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. He started to say something, and she pressed a finger against his lips and told him to hush.

She then turned her back, and slowly, inch by inch, began to unzip her dress. When it was completely unzipped, she turned back around and let it slip from her shoulders, then to her waist, revealing luscious, creamy tanned breasts, nipples already hard and standing at attention. He started to realize exactly what she had in mind and stood back to enjoy the show. Ever so slowly she let the dress slide the rest of the way to the floor. There she was, standing before him in nothing but a pair of lace thong panties and black high heels. She licked her full lips and slowly got down on her knees in front of him. She reached up and unzipped his fly and released his already hard cock from his pants.

Sue proceeded to lick the head of his cock so it was glistening and wet with her saliva. Then she stuck her tongue into the little slit at the tip of the head, driving him mad with pleasure. He groaned deep in his throat and closed his eyes. Her hot mouth sucked him in with such a ravenous need he was almost stunned with the intense pleasure of the act. He thrust his hips forward and grabbed her hair, fucking her mouth as deep as he could go. God, he thought, her mouth is so hot and tight, I could unload any second now. In and out she pumped and sucked, sneaking a finger around to insert into his ass, taking him again by surprise. The pleasure of it was almost too much.

Then at just the right moment, Sue withdrew his cock from her mouth, pulled her panties down, and invited him to fuck her from behind. Joel needed no further invitation. He got down on the floor with her, and proceeded to lube his cock with her pussy juices, and slowly insert the head into her ass. She moaned with pleasure, encouraging him to proceed further. He took his cock and inched it further and further, until he was all the way in, then started pumping harder, faster, deeper. Sue was bucking wildly, loving every minute of it. He reached forward and grabbed her by the hair, arching her back, and pulling her back to him even more. She was out of control and fingering her clit and hot pussy then alternating pinching her nipples. Within minutes, they were both exploding in the most incredible orgasm.

When they became aware of their surroundings again, they realized that there were voices calling out to them. They quickly scrambled back into their clothing, and just in time. When the doors opened, the hotel manager and rescue squad from the fire department were there. Naturally all were quite concerned about the health and condition of the guests, especially as they both appeared flushed and out of breath. The couple just smiled at them, excused themselves, saying they were quite all right after the ordeal they just went through in the stuck elevator, and that no medical assistance would be required.

2lips4u
2lips4u
31 Followers