Exotic Employment

Story Info
A married couple looking for new things gets just that.
876 words
3.69
33.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Elliott and Abby had been married for over ten years. They were in their thirties now, with good jobs, a nice house, and two lovely young children. As most couples often do at one point or another, they had begun to go through a rough patch in their marriage. Neither was satisfying each other that much, especially sexually. For their sake and the sake of the children, the two decided to spice things up a bit.

One night Elliott found an advertisement for an "Exotic Employment" service, that gave its customers the time of a nice woman. The selling point was that it was not a "normal" woman- looking on the brochure they could see elderly women, BDSM enthusiasts, little people, people with missing limbs, and so forth.

"Wow," Elliott said, "So much to choose from. What do you think, Abby?"

"There's a random option. Why don't you just order that?"

He did and a little while later, they heard a knock at the door. An attractive blonde came in. She did look nice, quite classically beautiful. They weren't exactly sure what was "different" about her.

"Hello, I am Liesa," she said in some sort of European accent. "May I request my payment up front?"

They did and Liesa took the bills. She did, though she seemed quite nervous. Elliott and Abby led her to the bedroom upstairs. Liesa was wearing a black skintight shirt and grey sweatpants- not a typical look for her profession, but the outfit looked good in her. The couple began getting ready, and by the time they were bottomless, they turned to find Liesa still fully clothed.

"Well, dear? We have paid, we kind of want our money's worth." Abby said, moving closer. She pulled down Liesa's pants from the front. There was something in her pink panties. Both started to get an idea of why she was different. Their suspicions were confirmed they discovered she had a penis, a rather large and lengthy one too.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Are you transgender?" Abby finally asked.

Liesa sighed. "Yes, I am. I understand if you want your money back."

"No, no, I'm fine with it, are you Elliott?" Abby said, trying to be reassuring.

"I am." he said, sitting down on the bed..

"It's just that I haven't been with a husband and wife before, though I am bisexual," She sat on the bed too and laid back. "It was very hard growing up back in my home country. My parents and the other adults in my life simply would not accept that I was a girl. They were persistent that I wasn't. Eventually, my parents passed away and I was given inheritance, which I used to come over here and then get breast implants. I'm still uncertain if I want a vagina or not."

"Well, I'm sorry that your parents were like that. If our children felt that way, I would fine with it." Elliott said.

"Me too." Abby agreed. They were happy to see her open up to them, and thusly they were more willing to do what they wished with her.

Abby got on the bed, in front of Elliott and Liesa. Elliott put his dick into Liesa's ass and Liesa put hers into Abby's. The three wrapped their legs around each others and then started thrusting. They were like some industrial machine, and soon they began huffing and puffing in the same way. Everyone made noises, it was impossible to figure out who made what. Elliot and Liesa both tried to hold out for a while, but eventually the inevitable occurred. The orgasm was quick, but oh was it fantastic. The trio had never done that exact thing before, but immediately noted they should try it again. They did at least once more.

Elliott and Liesa then moved to the edge of the bed, with their feet touching the ground and their cocks both up. Abby moved over and took one in each hand. Elliott gave Liesa a look as if to say, "I've trained her well." Liesa learned he had indeed as Abby's pretty, golden fingernailed hand kept a firm grip, making the orgasm much better.She started gasping and grasped her hands on the bed. Liesa came quickly this time, but it was no less terrific.

Liesa then let the pair experience the other side of things. Elliot first let her in his mouth. She took his head, giving him a lesson in sucking. Elliot was a good student, it seemed. She moved farther in, giving him a exotic dish like no other. When she was done, he spit her cum all over her.

Abby then spread her legs. Elliott considered her lucky, as she'd be getting to see Liesa's face and head. He thought it was hot, but he was already spent. Liesa's long pink tongue made enriching explorations as Abby's juices started to flow as she moaned. Liesa always loved the taste.

Everyone was then finished. They bid each other heartfelt goodbyes and Liesa left. They became good friends even outside of work even as their lives went on. Elliott and Abby's marriage was just fine after that, but if they ever felt like it wasn't, they knew who to call.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers