Exotic Escapades Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy meets a trucker and a third man.
1.6k words
4
32k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well howdy. What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone at a place like this?"

Tammy walked closer to the trucker. "I'm lost."

"Well, how can I be of service to you, ma'am?"

Tammy tried hard to look at the dark face that greeted her.

"I need a ride..."

"Where you headin' off too?"

She sighed. "I don't know...somewhere...far away from here possibly."

"Well hop in. I'm sure we can work something out," the trucker grinned.

Tammy hesitantly climbed into the passenger's side as the trucker let out some gas. He laughed as Tammy was repulsed by the whole occurrence.

"It's just gas. We all have it," the trucker said.

Tammy eyed the beefy man of steel. He was dressed in a black tank top, tight jeans, and black boots, and his hair was charcoal-colored set to blue eyes, chiseled features and semi-pasty skin. She looked down at his large package before her eyes locked with his.

"You like what you see?"

Tammy nodded as the trucker began fondling his members. He moved closer to her and picked up her chin.

"My, you're gorgeous," he whispered. "I bet a lot of dicks have been inside those holes."

Tammy smiled. "Of course."

"You naughty whore," he smiled. "And those dicks won't be your last tonight."
"Oh really?" Tammy worked her hands into his pants and felt his firm balls and cut pole. "That looks tasty."

"Mmmm. Mind if I play?" the trucker said, shoving his hand underneath her skirt.

Tammy smiled as the trucker began tickling her neck and ear with his tongue. His hands began to move into her blouse. He felt her nice breasts and pinched her titties hard. Tammy gasped at the feeling of pleasure and pain.

"Mmmm," he whispered. "Yeah, that's my girl."

Tammy felt the trucker's strong, furry arms and soon gave him a warm kiss on the lips. She took one of his fingers and licked the length of it before sucking it and looking into his eyes. She then worked his finger down to her belly and teased him by stopping at the fringe of her skirt.

She wanted to be a big slut tonight. She desired to have him, to gobble him, to be lost in his manly embrace. She wanted to please him, to make love to him, to fuck him as if she wanted his baby badly. She quickly sat on his lap, rubbed around and felt his hard cock. She took off the trucker's shirt and began sucking on his man nips while her hands caressed his chiseled back. She ran her face across his semi-hairy chest before burrowing herself in his dank and hairy armpits. She sniffed them, licked them, kissed them as she felt his hand tear off her bra. The trucker kissed her hungrily, so much that drool was running down their chins and onto their bellies. He then quickly unbuttoned Tammy's blouse and worked his hands inside her skirt to his amazement.

"Whoa! Now what the fuck is this?"

He stopped, a little big-eyed.

"Please don't stop," Tammy whispered. "I want and need you badly tonight."

"I can't believe this..."

Tammy forced a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh. Please, don't stop this moment," she moaned. "I'll do anything for you. I promise, it's our dirty little secret."

"I'm not a fag!" he nearly yelled, but Tammy forced a kiss on him.

"You're not! Nobody has to know!"

"I...I..."

Tammy stared at him for a minute as he seemed to be worried.

"Just pretend it's not there. I'm a hermaphrodite," she lied. "Please. It's hard as it is."

He sat dumbfounded as a thousand thoughts ran through his mind, but his erection was as stiff as nails.

"Just close your eyes," Tammy whispered. She kissed the trucker all the way down to his cock as she pulled down his briefs and pants, sniffing his briefs to intense satisfaction. In an instant, she began gobbling and slobbering all over his balls, tonguing, kissing, licking, sucking and gently biting his pole to his ultimate pleasure. As she slowly worked her tongue over the trucker's shit hole, he relaxed and slowly caressed her hair with his fingertips. Tammy gagged a few times but hungrily swallowed his doses of precum as she lapped his cock like a thirsty dog.

"Do you like that?" she managed to say. "I bet any girl in the world can't please you like I can."

The trucker gently nodded and smiled as he became comfortable enough to bring Tammy's face to his and passionately kiss her while one hand fingered her hole aggressively. Tammy felt horny and emotional as the trucker inserted his big tool deep inside her.

"Fuck me...hard and long," she demanded.

The trucker's cock slammed into Tammy hard, his hard-hitting balls adding more to her pleasure. Tammy drank up all of his manliness and moaned as tears streamed down. To fuck a straight man for the first time really turned her on, and she wanted his big globs of cum deep inside her every hole like the slut pig she was. Quickly, the trucker groaned as he shot jets of hot cum into her. Tammy quickly lowered herself to the trucker's cock and cleaned it with her tongue. Another trail of cum was forced down her throat as Tammy pulled out quickly to catch his remaining cum on her face. He was like a sprinkler, with cum juice overflowing and Tammy the reservoir. She herself came a good load on his belly as the trucker kissed her hard, nearly sucking her tongue out. She loved feeding him her boy pussy and the trucker's own cum, which had since become diluted. She rode his cock again and felt one more spurt of cum enter her throbbing boy pussy. After two hours of intense fucking, Tammy was a little sore and quivered with pleasure.

Flashlight.

"What are you two doing in there?" a harsh voice called.

Tammy and the trucker scrambled to put on their clothing.

"Get out of there now!"

Tammy nearly stumbled as she went onto the dirt, the trucker following behind. Her clothes were in disarray, and her makeup was smeared out.

"Why you cocksucking slut." The police officer looked at Tammy. "You guys, stand there for a minute."

He walked off to his car as Tammy sighed, looking at the quiet trucker who kicked dirt around with his shoe.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah," the trucker faintly smiled, unable to look at her. Tammy forced a kiss on him, and to her amazement, he responded with ease.

"You two fuckbirds get!" the police officer shouted.

The two stood to attention like military men undergoing a drill.

"You two can't be fucking here at the emergency lane of a highway."

"Sir, it's my fault," Tammy said.

The police officer stopped in front of Tammy.

"I'll do the talking here, you nasty little bitch."

Tammy gulped.

"Fuck, you smell like cum. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"

Tammy was silent.

"Speak damn it!" the police officer frothed.

Tammy shook her head no. She could see the trucker was a in a little daze.

"You," he pointed to the trucker. "You go back into that little blue truck of yours and get the fuck away from here as you possibly can."

"But what about the missy?"

"Don't worry about her. She's a whore."

The trucker quickly gave Tammy a kiss and skedaddled.

"Your number!" she screamed, but the trucker zoomed down the highway. Tammy felt a little emotional, but such feelings were quickly subdued by the police officer's vicious handling of her.

"Can I leave as well, sir?"

"No you can't," he yelled, pushing her against his car and handcuffing her. "You're just a whore who deserves to be taught a lesson."

Tammy sensed something was wrong, but kept her composure. She could have sworn she had seen this man before from somewhere, and wanted to ask, but couldn't bring herself to do it. She didn't have much time to think because the officer shoved her into his vehicle and drove her down a dark, dusty dirt road off the main highway. The car stopped in the middle of a grassy field, and Tammy became terrified.

"Officer," Tammy tried to say as calmly as possible, "What are we doing out here in the wilderness?"

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed, forcing a hard slap across her face.

Tammy nearly stumbled as she felt a trickle of blood run down her nose and felt her bloody lip. She broke out in tears and lay down on the ground, defenseless.

"Please officer...Don't hurt me. I'll do anything..."

The officer stood next to her and stared at her for a minute. Tammy got on her knees, unzipped the officer's pants and swallowed his cock. She looked at him obediently with puppy eyes.

"You like being a whore?" he asked coolly.

"Yes," she timidly replied.

The officer's big arms threw Tammy onto the hood of his car as he raped her hard, nearly choking her in the process. After he deposited his semen into her sore opening, he yanked her off the car's hood and threw her viciously onto the ground. Tammy became dazed as she saw red flash before her eyes and hot stabs of pain across her body. In a blurry vision, she saw his hard boots savagely kick her and stomp on her as if she was a trapped flea.

"Fag! You dirty little homo! You fucking tranny cunt!" he shrieked over and over again until they resounded in Tammy's ears.

Tammy felt numb. She looked at her tormenter one last time, closed her eyes and drowned in a sea of pain.

***

"Pick her up, Charlie," a dull voice sounded in the distance. "Be gentle."

"I think we should call for help."

"No, don't do that. There's life still."

Hours passed before Tammy slowly awoke in excruciating pain and weakness, her body aching. Two male faces looked at her quietly before she resorted back to sleep.