Exotic Lands and Strange Customs

Story Info
Couple runs afoul of small country's strict dress code.
5.8k words
3.99
35.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers

It was supposed to be a one of a kind vacation, the sort of experience that is totally unique and never repeated again. It was that, indeed; just not in the ways Kathy and Rick thought.

Kathy always picked their vacation spots. She poured over travel magazines and shows looking for places that would be fun, exciting and different. As long as Rick was away from home with her he didn't care where they went, so he was happy to let her pick. Besides, she was a bit headstrong and arguing with her was pointless unless it was a very important issue to Rick; vacation destination just wasn't it.

For last year's vacation she picked a small country on the edge of the Middle East. It had everything; mountains, forests, ancient monuments and ruins as well as some unique shopping for local crafts. There was really only one city of any size, but it was centrally located to all of the natural attractions they wanted to see. The capital was an odd mix of ancient stone buildings, Colonial and modern construction; which could be found right next to one another. It was one of those places where a modern looking Starbucks and a Medieval fortress shared a common wall on the main street. The people wore brightly colored clothes and the city was phenomenally clean.

The town had one of those old central squares. On one side of the square was a fountain that still served as a water source for those who wanted to fill containers to take back to their humble homes. The other end of the square consisted of a stone platform rising about six feet above the level of the square with steps up to it from either side; presumably a stage for public announcements. The old Medieval fortress and the newer (only a couple hundred years old) Palace of Justice faced the square, as did a collection of stalls and contemporary shops, selling the brightly colored native clothes, souvenir T-shirts, picture postcards, etc.

The local men most often wore loose fitting pants that seemed to balloon around their legs, while fitting tightly around the ankles and waist. Although shirts might be anything from modern T-shirts to something more traditional with buttons, almost all wore those short vests, open at the front. The women wore simple, colorful wrap around skirts that hung to their knees. For a top they wore a complicated garment that exposed their midriff but hid the actual shape of their breasts behind a virtual cloud of diaphanous material that waved easily in the slightest breeze. These were typically composed of multiple colors.

Travel day was always exhausting so they went straight to their hotel room, unpacked and rested before dinner at the hotel restaurant. At the restaurant they were still wearing their travel clothes, long sleeves against the chill on the plane and lots of pockets for sunglasses, phone, camera etc. All of the hotel staff were local, but spoke good English and seemed very happy to welcome them to their country. Always trying to be good guests and expand their horizons they even allowed their waitress to suggest a local dish that they might like. After dinner they returned to their third floor room, dimmed the lights and watched the night life in the square. The old fortress was lit up, its formidable appearance softened by the sounds of laughter from the square. So far it was exactly as they had imagined it would be.

Rick had changed into a satin pair of red boxer shorts, while Kathy changed into a "night shirt" which had sleeves to the elbows and buttoned up the front like a regular shirt, except that the black material was so sheer even with little light you could see through it. Her perky breasts with their erect nipples were clear to him as well as the dark triangle of her bush just above where the shirt stopped. Rick's erection was already hardening to "business strength" as Kathy called it when it was hard enough to enter her. He reached over to fondle her breasts through the fabric, making sure that the sheer material ran across her nipples, making them harder still. There was an urgency to their kissing, as if the stress of travel day was transformed into sexual tension demanding a release. He unbuttoned the nightshirt and gently suckled on first one nipple then the other until they were as hard as his erection. Feather light touches with finger tips and lips moved down her flat belly till they reached her garden. Rick loved her dark thick pubic triangle, and especially the long, pouty lips that peeked out of the forest. He let his hand glide over her hair, barely moving it and his fingertips barely caressed those lips. Kathy shuddered and gave a small giggle, it always slightly tickled here, while driving her arousal higher. Rick could smell her excitement and it added to his. Soon his shorts slipped off and they were in a classic '69' position. Rick's tongue parted those lovely lips and worked the length of her, from her tight love tunnel to the long, hard clit at the top of those labia. At the same time her hand grasped his cock at its base while her head bobbed up and down, her lips making a tight ring that repeatedly rubbed the lip on the head of his dick. Her tongue tried to penetrate his cock just as his tried to plumb her vagina. Suddenly she was shaking all over, pushing her sex into Rick's face. She broke contact with his cock and threw her head back as her first orgasm hit her.

"Oooooohhhhhh yeah! YEAH!"

He continued to lick her slowly till she couldn't stand the sensations any longer and raised off his face. Taking charge she faced him kneeling over his cock, which she grasped at its base. She tickled his cock head with her pussy hair, occasionally teasing him with a touch of those luscious pussy lips.

"Can you feel how hot I am? Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Yes," he gasped in deep desire.

"I bet you want me to sit right down on it and take it ALLLLL the way in."

Rick's answer was actually a whimper of desire.

"OK," she said coyly, "But no cumming. Not unless I say, OK?"

It was a game they often played. Even though it sometimes drove him crazy he had to admit, that when the payoff came, it was incredible. He nodded his agreement, and Kathy slid slowly down his pole. The sensations were almost too much. When she raised back up he could see her pussy's long lips clinging to his cock, reluctant to let it out, stretching with him, pulling on her clit. It wasn't too long before Rick asked if he could cum, and was emphatically told 'no'. Taking that to mean he was close, Kathy slowed and then stopped her movements while using her fingers to rub her clit. It was easy to see she was approaching another orgasm. Rick started to thrust up into her, with the hope of cumming when she did.

"No," she said urgently. "Not this time. Not now."

He stopped and let his mind wander a little so as not to concentrate too much on the almost overwhelming sensations coming from his cock. Kathy's orgasm took hold and lasted longer than her first. The spasms of her vagina on his cock almost put Rick over the edge, but he held on. She must be planning a super finish for him if she wanted him to wait through this. When her breathing returned to normal she dismounted and his rock hard penis slipped out of her pussy and landed on his stomach with a wet splat. She reached over and rubbed it a little.

"That's all for him tonight. No touching, you know what I mean."

"Really?" he asked with disbelief. It wasn't the first time she had made him wait to another day, but he really thought that on the first day of their vacation she would let him get off to a nice start.

"I want you nice and horny tomorrow. You know you are always more attentive when I'm shopping if you have something like this to hope for."

They rolled over in the bed, Kathy was asleep in no time. Rick's balls still felt awful full and for a moment he thought about sneaking off to the bathroom to rub one out. But Kathy would know; she could always tell when he was really horny and taking the edge off would give him away.

***

Kathy was putting the last touches on her make up. She was already dressed in tight shorts and a tighter halter top. The shorts were so tight that when she sat down they would ride up and accent the cleft of her beautiful ass, and almost reveal how prominent her pussy lips were. When she got excited the nipples were outlined precisely through the bright yellow halter. It was one of her sexiest, "casual" outfits.

"Is that what you are going to wear today?" Rick teased.

"You know I like to keep you on 'simmer' when you're horny," she said with a playful laugh.

Rick picked up a brochure from the room service breakfast tray. "Things You Should Know About Your Stay" it said in bold letters across the front. He glanced at the first few lines.

"Hey, bet you didn't know this. 'Although local women wear clothes that reveal their tummies, they are very strict about the length of their skirts and the concealment of their breasts.'"

"Those are cute outfits. I think I'll pick one up today." Dabbing one last brush full of powder on her face Kathy said, "OK I'm ready - let's go." Rick stopped reading and dropped the brochure back on the tray.

Headed across the lobby their waitress from last night called to them. But they just smiled and waved her off. Outside Kathy was attracting more than the usual number of stares. Rick was used to it, he was actually kind of proud that so many people thought his wife was hot; young men whose eyes clearly said they'd love to fuck this woman in her late twenties. Yet, something seemed different. Young girls smiled big, almost conspiratorial smiles hidden behind their hands; their eyes clearly stunned at her...boldness? Some of the older people either had permanent frowns on their faces, or else were actively disapproving of her manner of dress.

"Oh, let's go in here," she said excitedly and went in a clothing store that featured the local styles.

A middle-aged woman who may have been the store owner greeted them with a polite smile and a "May I help you" that did little to cover a disapproving frown.

"Yes," Kathy said excitedly. "I'd like to get one of those dresses and tops all the women wear."

The frown disappeared completely and was replaced by a genuinely pleasant expression. The two women moved off to the racks and began discussing sizes and colors. Rick stayed close by knowing that he would be called upon to render an opinion about which color he liked better, or something similar. In the meantime he stared at his wife's ass and imagined bending her over right here in the dress shop. Eventually a decision was made, a skirt with dark greens and browns fading into each other and a top that was sky blue and white, reminiscent of clouds. Kathy paid in local currency, and the shopkeeper thanked her, and asked if she'd like to change into her new clothes now, indicating the direction to a changing room.

"No thank you," Kathy cheerfully responded and quickly headed out the door. Rick saw the woman's expression register shock, then return to her disapproval. Rick caught up to Kathy outside the shop, but before he could tell her about the curious response of the shopkeeper she was on to something else.

"Rick, be a dear and go pick us out some postcards. I want to check out that rug stall on the other side of the square. Catch up to me when you get the cards."

Rick disappeared into a shop with traditional tourist picture postcards and began going through the choices at the turning rack.

Kathy was admiring the intricately woven rugs. These were similar in appearance to Persian rugs, but much smaller, and more reasonably priced. She had just arrived at the stall when two police officers took each of her arms.

"Please come with us, immediately."

"What's this about? I don't understand. I paid for this purchase," Kathy said thinking this might be a misunderstanding about her clothing bag.

"Just come with us and all will be explained."

She was led up the steps of the Palace of Justice and into a small room just off the main hall. Kathy had recovered enough of her composure to remember what she was supposed to do in a situation like this.

"I want to speak to the American Ambassador," she said with as much force as politeness would allow.

"There is no American Ambassador here, but the Consulate has already been sent for. Wait here." The officer was polite but firm.

When Rick made his way across the square he couldn't see Kathy anywhere around the stall she had indicated, but there did seem to be a small commotion going on in front of the stall.

"Has anyone seen my wife? Yellow top and..." he didn't even finish his sentence before the bystanders were pointing to the Palace of Justice. Some had very worried and fearful expressions, while others seemed almost devilishly delighted.

Rick practically ran up the steps of the Palace. As soon as he reached the door a local man stuck out his hand.

"You must be Rick?"

"Yes, who are..."

"I'm Peter Brown, I'm the American Consulate."

"But aren't you..." Peter answered before Rick had to think of how to phrase his question.

"Yes, as I explained to your wife, I was born here, this is my native land, but I am an American citizen and the appointed consulate. This way, please." They stepped past the two uniformed officers and into the room where Kathy was being held. Kathy jumped up and hugged Rick.

"No one has told me what's going on," she pleaded. Peter took over at that point.

"You have been charged with public indecency, due to your rather revealing clothes. I'm afraid that's taken very seriously here. Did you not read the State Department advisories before you came?"

Sheepishly both Rick and Kathy shook their heads no.

"I can't say I'm surprised, few people do. There should have been a brochure in your hotel room, 'Things You Should...'" Rick finished the title for Peter.

"I saw it, but only read a sentence or two before we got interrupted."

"Still, did anyone see you while you were leaving the hotel?" Peter pressed on.

"Yes, our waitress from last night called to us," Rick said elatedly, then dejectedly, "but we were in a hurry and didn't stop to hear what she was trying to say." Peter looked very sad.

"Not that ignorance of the law would have provided you any defense, but I had hoped it might mitigate your punishment if there had been limited opportunity to be advised. I'm sorry."

"OK, well then what's the fine?" Kathy's mind simply could not see this as a serious offense of any sort.

"There's no fine, but let's just see what the Judge says. But whatever happens, you must remember. There is no appeal of his decision and disrespect will definitely cause him to increase your sentence. So I beg of you, no outbursts." Peter's fear was beginning to unnerve both Rick and Kathy.

The door opened and the officers stepped in. They were carrying a coarse blanket and handcuffs. Kathy was handcuffed while the other officer covered her with the blanket and motioned them to follow. The blanket hung down low enough to cover Kathy from the neck to the knees. Peter indicated that Rick should stay with him a little back from the officers and Kathy. They walked a few doors down the hall then turned into a courtroom. Word must have spread quickly about the American on trial because the room's visitor's area was completely filled. The officers marched Kathy to the front of the court and had her stand behind a small railing facing the Judge's bench. Peter and Rick were directed to a table to one side of the railing.

The Judge entered wearing a long dark robe entered and everyone stood up. He sat down and banged his gavel and everyone was seated quietly. He looked at the paper handed to him, then up to Kathy. He spoke very good English.

"Mrs. Richard Cunningham, Kathy?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"You have been charged with public indecency. How do you plead?" His manner was all business like.

"Not guilty, your Honor. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I didn't know." Kathy was on the verge of babbling. The judge cut her off with a motion of his hand, at which an officer removed her blanket. The spectators let out a collective combination of "ooohhs" and shocked sighs.

"Is this what you were wearing when you were arrested?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"You are hereby found guilty, and sentenced to 24 strokes of the cane." Then to the officer, "Is this her husband?" nodding to Rick at the table. "Was he with her?"

"He is her husband, and although not with her when arrested, they were seen together earlier."

"Very well, he may be included. Court adjourned." With a gavel strike he returned to his chamber.

Both Kathy and Rick were stunned to silence. That couldn't mean what they thought it did, could it? With Kathy once again covered by her blanket all three of them were moved to a small cell in a hallway behind the courtroom. The cell door was not closed but the guard standing by made it clear that escape would not be possible.

"Are they really going to cane her?" Rick asked while Kathy shivered in fear.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," Peter said. Trying to be reassuring he added, "You really are quite fortunate the Police arrested you."

"Are you kidding?" the statement seemed nonsense to Kathy. "How is that?"

"You might have been raped. There are young men who look for foreign women in just such attire."

"Well at least I might have had a chance to avoid them, or be on the other side of the law."

"Oh no, you don't understand. By violating public decency standards, they would be deemed unable to control themselves. Not only would they not be charged, but in addition to public indecency you would have been charged with inciting immoral conduct. The inciting immoral conduct charge alone would carry 24 lashes with a whip, in addition to your caning. And the rapists might have been allowed to participate in your whipping."

"This just isn't right," Kathy muttered, the whole unreality of the situation leaving her temporarily calm. Taking advantage of her calm and reasonable demeanor Peter decided now was the time to give her the rest of the advice she needed.

"Kathy, no matter what happens during your punishment, you must not swear or use curse words and say nothing abusive or critical of the punishers, court or our laws or anything. They can increase your punishment right there. You may scream, cry, beg for mercy, anything else. Do you understand?"

Kathy only nodded. The only thing going around in her head was 'how can this be happening'. The two arresting officers appeared and motioned Kathy to follow them. Rick and Peter followed behind them. They exited the Palace of Justice from a side door and were soon at the stone platform in the square. Led up the stairs Peter took Rick to a small folding chair that had been set up at the front of the platform. Large wooden beams had been brought out and set up on the platform. The beams were about 6x6 on the ends and fit into deep holes in the stone platform, held firmly in place by wedges at the hole's edge. Two beams stuck up straight to about three feet high. They had "v" notches cut in the top and another beam about six feet long connected the two by resting in the notches. Behind these a 10 foot pole rose with a braced cross piece at the top. The cross piece had a pulley with ropes connected and a hook just below the pulley.

A muscular man in a dark hood read something in the local language to the assembling crowd of onlookers. The two officers removed Kathy's blanket and secured her ankles far apart to the side posts with lengths of rope. The blanket was folded over the cross piece and she was bent over it, her handcuffs hooked to a convenient ring in one of the stone blocks. The officers stepped aside, and the Executioner stepped up behind her. With one strong pull he ripped Kathy's halter top completely off and discarded the ruined garment. Kathy's tits hung down invitingly and some of the men in the audience actually cheered. The Executioner did the same with her shorts and panties, managing to rip both off her simultaneously with one massive yank of his arm. This was greeted with more cheers. Some of the men in the audience made exaggerated fucking motions. Kathy was bent over so her rear faced the front of the platform and the gathered crowd. The cool air on her bared sex, and the realization that a crowd of strangers could see her humiliation made it all real to her.

Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers
12