Exotic Pussy Cum Extortion

Story Info
First Time Anal, First Time Swallow Cum.
10k words
3.54
54k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon struggled in his science class and was almost giving up at the idea of graduating from high school. As an 18 year old he did not see good prospects as an adult. His teacher coached him and encouraged him. She was his science teacher and sometimes spent time after class helping him with his studies. He admired her intelligence and her looks, and grew fond of her for helping him and showing interest. Anh was also his track coach and she would actually exercise with the students and practice with them, coaching on techniques.

It was warm outside and Leon noticed Anh, 25 years old, was wearing cotton shorts that were thin and pink. He loved it because he could see her panty lines highlighting her nice figure. When she moved certain ways he could see her butt cheeks, and sometimes the band of her panties. Leon wished he could see her small figure naked. She was certainly an exotic Vietnamese Asian with light brown skin.

Anh was growing fond of Leon because he was showing interest and improvement. She seemed to be able to get through to him. Anh noticed he always seemed to be looking at her figure. She was single and somewhat lonely for love and attention, so in small ways she rewarded Leon once in a while with a glimpse or two of her figure. She would bend over in front of him to get a book for example. She would cuddle him a little bit as she helped him study by putting an arm around his shoulders. This gave her the opportunity to let her small boobs rub against his back, arm, or shoulder.

Leon wanted Anh's cell phone number in case he had homework questions, and she agreed to give it to him. Leon had a regular picture of Anh he had taken at school. Soon he sent text questions to her about his homework, but also complimented her on her looks.

Leon texted, "I have that picture of you on the sports field and you look so good. I love that picture."

"I like sports too." Anh replied, "What do you like about it?" She felt sexy that a man liked her looks.

"I just like your fit body, and nice legs all the way up." Leon could visualize her legs. His imagination was racing. He sensed that he was making some progress.

Anh liked the intrigue and the suspense of Leon telling her what he really wanted to see. She teased, "Is that all?"

Careful not to go too quickly, "Well I would just like to feel what it is like to hold you close to me." Leon wanted to tell her he wanted to fuck her every way possible, but kept the dirty talk at bay. "I just feel close to you because you are such a beautiful person. Just being close to your beautiful legs, beautiful body, and beautiful smile makes me feel good, like life is beautiful."

Anh imagined what hard young body would feel like hugging her, and wondered how hard and throbbing his cock got. She had an urge to find out how big it got.

Leon spoke in the heat of the moment, "I have an idea, a proposal."

"Oh yeah?" Anh took the bait.

"Yeah, I would like to see just how far up those legs go. Are you wearing a bathing suit right now?" Leon was intense.

"Of course not," she answered.

"Well you are wearing those shorts and panties aren't you."

"Yes. So what?" Anh was curious how his masterful courting would develop.

"Why don't you take a selfie in your panties and post it on Kik? That way you don't break the student teacher rules, and I can see if your legs really go all the way up."

"That is ridiculous, of course they do." Anh thought the conversation was taking a silly, immature turn.

"No, really I am serious the real beauty of the legs has to do with how well they blend in with the rest of your beauty." Leon hoped this was good enough to keep the conversation in the right direction. He was thinking way ahead and was hoping to get nude pictures of her, but also wanted to take her in all three holes. He imagined sodomizing her and spanking her firm ass.

"Now he sounds more mature than his age," she thought. She was a bit lonely and sought the warm embrace of a man. "Ok, what is Kik?"

"Oh, it is just a social website where you can post what ever you want, and meet others." Leon was not an expert about the site but knew you could post pictures.

"Well I don't know," Anh said.

"Come on. Please, just for me."

This was a strike at her heart. After all, it would be just panties, not nudity. Panties were like a bikini bathing suit anyway she reasoned. "Well maybe. How do you get on Kik anyway?"

Leon was ecstatic, "I will tell you how." He also explained that the picture could do no harm, it is just like wearing a bikini on the beach, or at the swimming pool.

After choosing a set of underwear that wouldn't reveal too much the first time, Anh took a self timer photo of herself in her panties and a bra. Following Leon's instructions over the phone, she created a Kik account and posted the picture.

Leon pulled up Kik and looked at her selfie. "You look awesome!" He complimented her emphatically without going over board. Leon was excited that he had gotten this far with her, and as he stroked his cock, was hopeful to make love to her.

Anh said, "Thank you. Do you like those panties?" She had not had this much attention from a man and did not have a boyfriend. This attention made her feel so good that she felt happy.

Leon zoomed in on the high definition picture to see the shape of her pussy and saw a hint of camel toe. He could see a few strands of her black pubic hair. He started an app that would keep her camera on as he pleased without her knowing it. "Why don't you try on another pair, maybe like lingerie? So I can still hear you while you talk, why don't you keep the camera pointed toward you while you change?"

Anh agreed and went to her dresser. She selected another pair, and while she changed Leon had her camera going and got some nice shots of her naked ass and some good frontal views.

They talked and chatted together over the phone, and finally Leon said, "Why don't we meet at the park so we can talk in person?"

"Ok, but I can't stay long," she answered.

When they arrived at the park, Anh joined Leon in his car. To Anh this was like a romantic rendezvous. This was the closest thing to an affair she has had. She never dreamed of having romance with a student. The danger in being discovered in a park, and with a student was a thrill, but she had to be discreet. It had to be a secret affair. However she was almost desperate to have kisses and hugs with a man, and just to feel close to a strong man.

Instead of just conversation where Leon felt he could make a mistake, he started just by caressing her arm, up to her shoulder and neck. He traced a finger along her chin, and brushed her hair behind her ear tracing her ear lobe, to the small hairs behind her ear, and to the small of her neck and the edges of her hair line. He traced back along the bottom of her neckline to the top button of her blouse, saying "just opening a little." He unfastened the top button and let his finger trace the newly revealed skin.

Anh had chosen a short skirt, a button up blouse, and a bra with a front clasp. It had made her feel sexy. She wanted to show him, but did not want to seem like a whore in the public park. She wasn't anything like a prostitute, just a normal woman seeking passionate love and attention. She wanted to be pampered.

While he licked her neckline to the open button he lightly caressed the side of her chest and back. With his head blocking her view he unfastened another button, and then another. The closer he got to her tits, the more he felt her body heat up. As he caressed her sides he let a hand drift down to her hemline and catching it with his little finger pulled her skirt back, and he could see her panties and the beautiful curves of her pussy.

Now he could see she had a front fastening bra and by now she realized he had undone more buttons, but did not stop him. When he unbuttoned the last button toward her waist, he licked more toward her neck and pushed her shirt back over her shoulder. Now cooler air was reaching her nipples and they stood out. He kissed and licked over her boobs, and around the sides, underneath, and between them. He could feel her body heat getting hotter. As he explored around her tits, he put her hand on the back of his head so she could guide the direction and pressure of his kisses.

Finally he started kissing and licking her nipples, and licked around the bottom and the sides of her boobs. She was breathing heavier, as he pushed her top down her arms, baring her entire front. As he kissed and licked her boobs, he let his hand in the back pull her arms free of her shirt sleeves, and lightly stroked up and down her spine from the small of her back to her neck, and gently caressing the back of her neck. His hand drifted down her spine again to the small of her back and pushed the waist of her skirt down a little so he could play with the band of her panties and feel the top of her ass through the panties. He slid several fingers under the panty band to the top of her ass crack.

Anh did not want Leon to stop.

Leon pushed her eyelids closed for a minute. Leon paused and reached for his camera. "Let me take a picture of those wonderful breasts," and as she opened her eyes back he snapped several pictures of her naked front, and her upskirt panty shot.

Anh was satisfied to let Leon drive the action, as he was the male and she thrived and immersed herself in his wishes to have every part of her body.

He kissed and licked her boobs some more, and licked down her belly. As he kissed her stomach, he found the fastener at the top of her skirt, unzipped the side and let it fold down to her lap, almost covering her exposed pussy again. He kissed along the band of her panties, kissed her legs on both sides of her crotch methodically pushing the back of her skirt down her ass, fondling her ass a little, and cupping her cheeks to lift up one side and then the other to slide her skirt down past her crotch.

Slowly he worked her skirt down her legs while he started to kiss around her pussy mound and clit. Through her panties he felt of her ass, and let his finger travel her crack down to the anal indention, and then the indention of her vagina. He could feel the heat around her asshole, and coming from her vagina. He teased the edges through her panties and tried to see if she had a wet spot yet.

He kept teasing her pussy slit with one hand while kissing and teasing her pussy with his mouth, and with the other hand let her panties slide down a little bit at a time causing air on her licked skin to feel cool. As he kissed her clit Anh humped her pussy toward his mouth, clinching her ass cheeks some as he let his fingers slide into her ass crack so he could feel her clinch.

Almost carelessly, maybe at risk, she let Leon push her panties down more, and his kisses and licks felt so erotic she moaned and twisted. This movement allowed him to lower her panties more, and as she twisted around his finger found wetness around the edges of her pussy opening. He worked her juices around the edges and up and down her slit, as he was now kissing and sucking on her pussy lips, and licking her vestibule and inside of her pussy lips. He tongue teased her clit and pee hole as he let a finger gradually slide into her.

He could feel her pussy clasp on his finger, and he sought her G-spot to massage and tease.

She was getting very wet, and before he was even ready for the move, she said in heaving breaths, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

He pulled her skirt down over her feet, removed her shoes, and left her panties just before her knees. He took a few quick shots of her pussy and ass with her panties in down to her knees, and then removed her panties. Quickly he got her to hold her pussy lips spread and he took a few wonderful pictures from asshole to clit.

Setting the camera to the side he was so jittery not to miss anything that he hardly had his pants pulled down enough before he let her hold his cock and guide it into her pussy. Gently he let his cock get wet from her juices, and let her pussy get ready, and then he slid it in. Anh grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her.

As they began to fuck, with a finger, he caught some of her juices leaking out over her perineum as they humped together, he brought the finger to her mouth and let her suck the juices. He felt for more and rubbed the dripping over her anus.

They both climaxed together in the cramped car, and he slid her down, crawling on top, and plunged his cock in her mouth and let her clean the juices off his cock. Before she knew what he was doing, he turned her over his knees, and spanked her ass, watching the firmness of her buns bounce back. He spread her ass to take a good look at her asshole, and then snapped a few pictures of it.

Leon licked her pussy clean as she pushed out his cum mixed with her own juices. He licked up and down her slit, and licked the juices that had dripped over her asshole and down her crack. He rimmed her asshole good. It was his first time to eat Asian pussy, and it was his first time swallowing cum, even if it was his own he licked from her pussy.

Anh had to pee, so he steadied her while she sat on the edge of the seat to pee in an arch. When she was done, he licked the pee drips from her pussy and asshole. He couldn't get enough of her pussy, juices, pee and all.

She gave him a gratifying hug when they finished. It was the best car sex she had ever imagined.

He reached down to get her panties and hand them to her, helping her step into them. He handed her the skirt and her bra. She got fully dressed and they got in their separate cars to head out. She saw a police car patrolling as they turned out of the park. This was another thrill and she wondered what would have happened if they would have been caught.

In the oncoming days, Leon convinced Anh to take more selfies and post them on Kik. He talked her into posting herself in her most favorite lingerie, and then some spread pussy poses. There were several exhibitionist shots of full frontal, showing pussy and tits. She took several on all fours showing asshole up, and spreading her cheeks. Leon loved the soft tender color of her skin, her black pubic hair, and her long black hair.

Leon talked her into stripping on Skype, and playing with her pussy, then masturbating to climax and showing her dripping pussy cream with thick creamy white pussy cum. He video taped every session.

Leon was trying to think of ways to make money on the side. He knew a lot of guys who were into burglary and theft, even purse snatching. Wanting to be more discreet, he decided to try selling drugs, but only a little at first, kind of testing the waters. It dawned on him that Anh was willing to do just about anything for him. He decided to test the idea.

The next day he showed up at her school office. Walking in he shut and locked the door behind him. She stood up and they hugged. She said "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see what panties you are wearing today." Promptly he reached down and pulled her skirt up so he could see. His other arm had reached under her skirt and under the band of her panties fondling her ass.

"Stop that!" She was shocked and taken by surprise.

He pushed her back into her chair and holding her head by the hair, took his cock out with the other hand and rubbed it against her lips.

"Mmmphf, stop!"

Roughly he slapped her face and said, "Open!"

Not wanting to cause attention as this would get her fired, and she needed time to think. She opened her mouth trying to delay him. But holding her hair, Leon stuck his cock in her mouth, and said, "Suck it!"

Beginning to think this was some kind of new game, Anh complied and started sucking.

He said, "Kiss and lick the top, twirl you tongue around the head and see if it will go down your throat."

It was turning him on so much that he didn't last long. Soon she was gripping his hardening cock in her mouth, and his pulsing cum vein was undulating on her lips and tongue as it started pumping volleys of cum into the back of her mouth. Most of it was swallowed and went down her throat, but some of it puddled on her tongue. She could taste it well.

When she had swallowed the last drop, he pushed her face down on her desk, raised her skirt up over her ass, and pulled down her panties. He spanked her ass, felt it up, and spread it to look at her asshole. He ran his hand down her crotch from behind and felt of every part of her pussy, sticking his finger into her pussy, and not surprisingly found it was wet. He let her suck his finger dry. She was desperate to end this impromptu session because if caught at this with a student, she could lose her job.

Zipping up, he told her, "We need to talk tonight, I will call you."

Soon after she got home, the phone rang. It was Leon. "We need to meet so we can talk in private." He told her to meet him at a store in the hood, and how to get there.

Just in case, she put on some red lace panties, and a revealing matching bra with clasp in the front to show off at least one last time. Anh reluctantly got in her car and though she was not familiar with the area followed his directions right to the place. The parking lot was shared with a small motel, and she parked next to Leon in a partially lit area. She was a little scared to be in this part of town but was naïve to the real dangers around there.

They got out of their cars and hugged each other. Leon draped an arm around her passively. "Come on," he said.

Thinking they were going into the store, Anh realized with a leery feeling when they went into the hotel office. It was kind of a grungy place. A seedy black man was running the counter.

"We want a room," Leon said.

"You can have the one on the end, that will be $60 for the first eight hours."

Suddenly Anh felt Leon's hand up her skirt and gripping her ass. "Go ahead and cover that for me babe."

She couldn't escape his grip, and couldn't think of a way out. With reluctance, she paid, and the man gave a dirty set of keys to them.

Leon took the keys.

"I am going home."

This led to a smack across the face. Leon still gripping her ass with the other hand said, "We need to talk. That is why we are here."

He unlocked the door and they walked in. He shut and locked the door behind them. There was a dim light, and a single bed. There was a small couch with cushions. He took a coke from his pants pocket, and a pint of rum. In the kitchenette he found a glass and mixed her a rum and coke. Handing it to her he said, "Here, I need you to calm down. Drink this. It will calm your nerves."

Anh was beginning to realize that Leon had the potential to become mean and dangerous. She chastised herself. How could she be so naïve?

"Drink it down," he said.

As fast as she could, she drank it down wanting to free her hands, just in case.

"That's better," he said. "I didn't get all the pictures I wanted the other day, and you need to post some more on Kik." Standing next to her he started to unbutton her blouse.

She caught his hand, and said, "No!"

This got her another stinging slap across the face. "Now listen to me bitch, I have been real nice to you, and you need to do what I say. Got that?" This is the first time he ever called her a bitch, and it hurt to hear it.

She nodded her head, as tears started to come from her eyes.

"Now let's take those clothes off, but just down to the underwear for a minute." He took each piece of clothing and threw it into a pile on the floor in the corner. "Now stand right there." He took a few pictures of her in her panties. "Pull the panties down in the front and show your pussy." He snapped a few pictures showing her clit hood, pussy cleft, and pubic hair. It looked pretty nice. "Now bend over so I can get a picture from behind. Now lay on the bed with one leg pulled up." This gave a nice shot of her pussy.