Exotic Taste Pt. 03: Kindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Next Day)

I walked into Kieran's room with some farina the next day to see how he was doing. Albeit, it was cautiously, after the events of yesterday and all. But he didn't seem that concerned, focusing more on the farina then me. If anything, I was the one making this awkward.

"I really have to thank you for taking off from work to take care of me, Erika, I appreciate it." Shit! I never did mention the fact I got fired or that I wanted him to hire me as his secretary. Plus he was sick and I didn't want to burden him.

"No, no, it's quite alright. You just need your strength back, that's all. No problem for me." I managed to force that out, an awkward smile on my face. He smiled back at me, but something told me those eyes of his saw through me. I looked away.

"Well I'm really sweaty, I need a shower. Mind if you leave the room for a bit Erika? I'm kinda nude under the blanket." I knew he was, but I wanted to see his package again. My inner slut knew no boundaries.

"I know what you look like already Kieran, just let me help you to the bathroom." I grinned, maybe showing off my true intentions just a bit too much.

He gave me a blank stare, obviously aware of what I was trying to do, but didn't have the energy to fight me on it. "Fine, help me to the bathroom."

I went to warm the water up in the shower before coming back to his room. I carefully helped him up with glee, slowly walking him down the hall to the bathroom. I checked the water, before helping him in the shower, and waited outside. His dick was hard as always. And the sight of it aroused me as always, or maybe it was just Kieran in general. Regardless, I felt a dampness between my thighs and I knew I would have to relieve myself of this later. Or maybe right now.

Kieran's naked body was just behind me in the shower. Water running down those glistening abs. Soap covering his chiseled body. Thinking about it wasn't doing my pussy any favors, but relief came from a weird source.

"Ahh damn, I cant reach my back. The loofah is not in the shower." Kieran clearly seemed confused. It was always there and even I wondered why but then realized that this was my chance. Seizing the opportunity, I started taking off my pajamas.

"Erika, you still there? I cant find the Loofah. Do you know where it's at?"

"No I don't, but hold up, I got you."

"You got me...wait you don't mean..."

I stepped into the shower, in the nude, much to Kieran's surprise. I took the soap from him while he gawked at my perky tits, seemingly unable to voice his displeasure...or pleasure at the situation. Well, he was a guy. And even I loved my tits. I made a show off of dripping the peppermint soap out the bottle onto my tits, rubbing it in to make suds. Then I looked up at him.

"Turn around big boy. I gotta get your back." He seemed too shocked to move at first but he slowly turned around, allowing me a look at his wet, chiseled back.

I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my breast against his back before moving up and down in a circular motion. Even if he didn't say anything, his dick did not lie. Neither did my nipples, they were getting harder as I rubbed against him. His back was fairly scrubbed by the time I was done. And all I had to do was rinse. But what's a shower scene without a dick rub? My greedy little hands darted forward, capturing my prize. I started scrubbing his dick with the soap on my hands, jerking him off in the process. I looked up to find him bitting his lip, not wanting to let his moans slip. I felt like I tortured a sick man, and myself, enough and stopped rinsing off his back before making a show of rinsing off my body in front of him. Then I blew him a kiss and stepped out. I dried myself off and went to get both of us a change of clothes.

It was later in the day that I went to check on Kieran. He had gone to sleep after the shower escapade and it had been a couple of hours since he laid down. I came in the room with some soap and a new ice pack when I saw what a sweaty mess he was. I saw him like this before, but something about this was different. His sultry expression, the way the sweat rolled down his body. All of it was arousing me and I suddenly wanted a drink from Kieran. But not of the milky variety.

I started licking the sweat from his body, savoring the salty, musky taste of it it all. But I loved it. Kieran seemed alarmed that I was doing such a thing, giving me a look of disbelief before shaking his head.

"I'm honestly not shocked anymore", he said looking up at the ceiling. I looked up at him, but not before slurping up a particularly big sweat drop. He laughed.

"I had a dream yesterday that you came in the night with turquoise lingerie to fuck me, so I gave you orders. But that wasn't a dream was it?"

I was surprised he thought it was a dream, I thought he was just playing it cool. But here was my chance to act like it never happened.

"This is not the hoe you're looking for", I said, trying to pull off something I saw in a movie once.

"You know Erika, the Jedi mind trick doesn't work in real life. Plead the fifth." He giggled at me before giving me a smirk that said he knew all. Damn, I'm really stupid.

12