Expanding Her Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers

"Ok now go nice and slow and I will tell you about my night out." She purred. "When I left you I got in his car and he drove out of the street. I take it your got the text I sent you?"

"Yes darling" I said somewhat muffled under her.

"Well first we went to a nice little restaurant and ate, then to a bar for a drink or two. I think we made an impression on one or two people there."

"Really, how?" I asked, in desperate need of hearing what she was capable of.

"Well there was a dance floor and, as you know, I don't like dancing as a rule, but Karl got me in his arms and only two songs in he was feeling my bum and gently lifting my skirt showing off my thong and bum to everyone. I told him to stop or I'd go back home and he did." She really didn't like dancing, and in our 20+ years together I had danced with her a total of 4 times. Yet here she was on her first 'date' with him and she was dancing with him.

"Well after another song we settled in a booth and was kissing, and before you ask yes there were tongues and yes he was fondling my body as he did it. He whispered in my ear that older women in stockings and suspenders made him hard and to prove it he pushed my hand onto his cock. It was hard, long and thick. I knew then that even if you wanted me to stop I don't think I could have.

"You said older women? How old is he?" I asked with a little trepidation.

"Karl?. She paused and giggled. "Karl is 26 and very athletic. He plays for a rugby team or something." The look in her eyes was like she was drifting off in to a pleasant memory of him. Shivering she ground her mound against my face a little hard and then eased herself off a little. My wife was now a cougar.

"Karl took me by the hand and we got back in his car and drove off, that's when I sent you the text telling you we off to somewhere quiet. Well the place was his house, we drove in and parked and he lead me by the hand through his door and without saying a word kissed me, gripped my breast and pressed that wonderful hard, cock against me."

Visions of her in his arms flooded my mind and I groaned a little. My cock twitched repeated for release, and I wanted so bad to slide inside her and fill her with my cum. She then continued.

"He looked me in the eyes and said that there was a cab number on the sideboard by his phone, and if I wanted to back out now all I had to do was dial it and he would understand. Did I tell you he knows I am married? In fact one of the first things he said in the car tonight as we drove away was how lucky you are to have a sexy woman like me in bed every night." He was right there. Sure things weren't 100% wonderful all the time. Married life isn't but My wife was great in so many ways.

"Where was I?" she said as she lifted off my mouth, and stared into space as if lost in thought. "Ah yes. I looked at Karl and told him to take me to bed before I changed my mind. We went up the stairs and he opened the door. Darling I have to say that his bed is huge, and the black silk sheets on it looked soooo inviting. I walked in and turned to face him and he shed his clothes down to his boxers, it was then I saw what a huge bulge he had and I felt nervous all over again. But there was something that was telling me that this was something I needed to try. He approached me and began to kiss me his hands disappear behind me ad in an instant my skirt slipped to the floor, my top followed and then he gently backed me to the bed. I sat on the edge and he stood in front of him and looked up. Darling I could read his mind through his eyes. They begged me to taste him. I slipped his boxers down his legs and I just could not believe it! I mean it was, big, but wow it shone in the dimly lit room. I just needed to taste it. It was a bit hard, ha ha sorry about the pun here, but it was hard to get my mouth round it at first. But I managed it. Aren't you proud of me?"

"I am darling always" I replied, after all what else could a man say to such a sexy woman?

"Well once I had done it for a minute or two he gently pushed my shoulders back and I laid on the bed for him. I closed my eyes and thought how much you loved me and I almost got up, but then I felt his hands take off the thong and instantly his mouth was on me. Just like you are doing now, and it was very good. Trust me, my body shook and I felt like I had mini explosions in my pussy and tummy all at once. His face looked up and me and was covered in my juice. I felt so alive and yet so terrible. No one but you had done that to me. He stood over me and my body was soaking with sweat. I am telling you darling my pussy was gushing I was soaking."

I could imagine that. Whenever we had sex she was always wet. And it was always hot inside.

"Karl told me to move up the bed a little, once I had he climbed between my legs, and slowly rubbed that huge pole against my opening. I was so wet darling and I was panting for him. I wanted it in me all of it, I didn't know if it would fit but I wanted it so badly. He leaned towards me and the tip slipped between my lips, and it was followed by the rest of him. I was amazed that the tip slid in, it took him 15 minutes to get all of the monster in me. Darling I took it all in me, all nine inches in me. I felt it in me so deep. No one has been that deep before, sorry darling but it was intense. REALLY intense. I was panting and I remembered this was the first time together and I managed to say that I wanted him in a condom. He smiled and withdrew himself slowly. Oh God it felt like he was dragging my pussy inside out." She

squirmed against me and lifted herself clear of my face. It was then I saw the stretched open pussy over my face.

"That's enough of that for now. Do you want to cum now?" she asked in a little sing song voice.

"I'd love to, but I want to hear more of the story" I countered.

"Well, I will tell you the rest after we've slept." She stood up and walked towards the room door.

"Darling you look so hot too" I wanted to hear it all, but I knew her well enough to know when she would not continue.

"Ok then, tonight you get to get inside me and cum and tomorrow I'll dress up again in this or" and at this point she turned and looked over her shoulder and seductively said "Something else to pique your interest." and promptly grinned.

"Let's get to bed." I insisted. Once in bed she laid on her back and opened her legs baring her fully shaven body to me and smiled.

"Come slip inside me and fill me with your wetness" she hissed the last few cylabals like a wanton woman, which she now was. I climbed between her legs and my hardness touched her lips and she smiled and I slide in.

"Oh darling I can hardly feel you," she moaned with an almost sulky look on her face of disappointment. "I know Karl is big but he's stretched me can you feel me darling?"

"Yes." I panted. "I it's so hot and wet in there and I can hardly feel you round me. Are you sorry you did this?" I asked pensively.

"Oh god no darling in fact I want to do it again and more than once" she groaned. "I can hardly feel you move either". I could not hold back it was the biggest orgasm I had ever felt in my life. It started in my stomach through my whole body, my balls tightened like never before and I came inside her squirt after squirt inside my wide and her new found love of sex. I rolled off her and was completely out of breath. She raised herself up on to one elbow and looked at me lovingly.

"Darling, get some sleep. You will need it tomorrow." She smiled and winked.

daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers
12