Expanding Horizons

Story Info
Friend becomes a lover for both of them.
4.5k words
4.28
89.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers

"I decided something," my wife said, reaching across the table to take my hand. A beginning like that always sets off alarms in my head. This time turned out to be different, though. "If you want, you can ask Melinda if she wants to have a threesome with us."

I was dumbfounded. Speechless. Melinda had been my friend before I met Sandy. Then she was our friend. We had all worked together. When Sandy decided she wanted us to be lovers, she asked about my feelings toward Melinda. I admitted to Sandy that I had entertained fantasies about Melinda, but that we were really just friends. I frankly told her that, since she is quite a bit younger than I, Mel didn't consider me a valid sexual option.

Melinda had been out of town for a year when the above conversation took place. She was going to be back in town within a month. While she was gone she had become a certified massage therapist. My wife had been joking with me about how much I must be looking forward to having Melinda's hands all over my naked body. The truth was that I had thought about it, but had almost reached the conclusion that I wouldn't ask her to massage me. I was apprehensive that my former attraction to her would cause me to embarrass myself in the process.

Apparently Sandy had been doing some fantasizing of her own lately. I didn't question her about that, though. It didn't really matter. We had discussed inviting another person into our bed. I had even told Sandy that I wouldn't mind if it was a man, so she could enjoy the pleasures of two hard cocks at once. My goal was to allow her the opportunity so that she would feel obligated to return the favor. But here she was making the initial offer, and she was serious.

Over the next several days I played with the idea. I truthfully doubted that Melinda would be interested. The age difference issue was still there, though it might have been softened by things Sandy had told Mel after Sandy and I got together. Things like praising the fact that she would often have six or seven orgasms in a row with me before I reached my first.

"Hey, guys!" Melinda was just approaching the grocery store. Sandy and I were coming out the same door, my hands full of plastic grocery bags. Hugs all around and chit-chat. Meanwhile the images in my head were of the three of us naked and sweating on our bed. My cock stiffened there outside the store and I was getting uncomfortable trying to hide it with a bag of groceries.

"So when are you coming up to the house?" Sandy asked her.

"I'll have to get my schedule arranged at work, but soon," she answered. Then, to me, "Oh! I brought my portable table after all. I can get in some experience while I'm here." She had emailed me that she might not be able to bring the folding massage table.

"Yeah," Sandy interjected. "If you need a place to set up, you can use our house. You can go upstairs, and even leave the table set up. There's a bathroom and privacy, even if Dan's downstairs on the computer." Sandy had suggested the idea, but I hadn't been so sure. There were people in town I didn't really want coming into my house. Of course, they probably wouldn't be the ones Mel would be working on.

Melinda said, "That would be great! Maybe I can trade you guys some massages for the space rent. Just one thing, though," she said, "I don't have my car here this year." Sandy assured her it would be no problem for us to come get her and her table whenever she wanted us to. Things seemed to be working out, I thought. We said good-bye and Sandy and I stowed the bags and drove off. I glanced over at her to see that she was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" I demanded.

"Oh, nothing," she replied. "I'm just thinking how you looked standing there trying to pretend you didn't have a hardon." I poked her in the ribs, making her jump and chuckle at my discomfort. "You just can't stop thinking about rolling around naked and sweaty with two women, can you?"

"Of course I can," I said firmly. I gave up the pretense and grinned at her. "The image is a pretty hot one, though. Thinking about you sitting on my face while Mel rides my stiff cock. And how you lean forward to suck on her tits when she starts to cum." That earned me a poke in my ribs. Sandy's bright red blush, however, told me I had hit a nerve. "Or..." I added, "how about Melinda on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind while she licks and sucks at your cunt? That's a good one, too."

My wife simply cleared her throat and turned her face away, pretending to look out the window. She was clearly uncomfortable when I mentioned anything about she and Mel doing anything with each other.

Two days after that, Melinda called and asked if it would be a good time to come up. Sandy told her it was fine and tacked on a dinner invitation. I was busy putting together Chicken Kiev for dinner. Whenever I make anything that is much trouble, I always try to make more than we need for that meal. Then it can freeze and be eaten later. So we had more than enough to feed one more person.

Sandy went to get Mel while I finished rolling the stuffed breasts in crumbs. I put them in the refrigerator to firm up.

Mel entered packing the folded table. Sandy came in behind her with a large bag of sheets and blankets that are used to pad the table and absorb the oils and sweat. They disappeared up the stairs and I heard them talking and laughing. Then Sandy called down to ask if she had time to get a massage. I told her she had all the time she needed.

For the next hour I heard some soft music and low voices from upstairs. I couldn't tell what was being said. I looked up when I heard somebody coming down. It was Sandy, stark naked, Melinda trailing a few steps behind (fully clothed), shaking her head. It seemed to amuse Melinda, but I wasn't surprised my wife had stayed naked. She isn't what one would call self-conscious around the house. The fact that Melinda had just spent the last hour rubbing her naked body gave her even more license to go nude, I supposed.

"Dan, you have to let her do you! She's great!" Sandy said. The double entendre wasn't lost on me. "I'm going to jump into the shower if that's okay," she added. I told her it was and offered Mel a drink.

Melinda and I caught up on what had been happening in her life while she was gone. We had stayed in touch through email, but there are a lot of things that don't get mentioned that way.

Sandy came out of the shower and threw on some sweat pants and a tee-shirt. We ate and drank some wine. Then Mel said she had to go because she worked early the next day. Sandy gave her a ride home.

When Sandy returned, she was again grinning. I interrogated her. She finally admitted that she had asked Melinda if she was interested in having sex with us. She didn't turn it down outright. She told Sandy she wanted to think about it. I told Sandy that it was never going to happen. I was rather surprised that she had promised to consider the idea.

A couple of days later, Mel called to ask if she could bring somebody up for a session. Sandy wasn't home. I told her it was fine. She said she would catch a ride up and be there in a few minutes.

She came in with a tall brunette I'd seen around town. We were introduced and they went on upstairs. I tried to remain inconspicuous, the only noise I made was the clicking of the keyboard as I worked on my book. When the music ended upstairs, I heard footsteps. Then a little bit later, Melinda came down, saying that Laura was getting dressed. She came up behind me and, wrapping her arms around my neck, gave me a tight hug.

"Why don't you stay a while? We'll give you a ride down later." I said to her. "I'll be happy for the company and glad to take you home." When the brunette came down, Mel told her she was staying a while. Laura left and I shut down the computer. Mel and I grabbed a couple of beers and went out on the deck.

I was a little nervous, since she and I had yet to talk about the proposition Sandy had made her. As I suspected, after the small talk, that was the subject Mel brought up. "I have to say I'm kind of surprised you were able to convince Sandy to try it," she said.

"Hell, it was really her idea!" I protested. "At least it was her idea to ask you." I told her about our fantasizing and how Sandy had brought up the subject on her own.

"Sandy told me all that, but I sort of figured it was really you behind the idea."

"Well, maybe it was me that put the idea there originally. But it was just as a general idea. Suggesting you as the third person, while it is appealing as hell to me, was all her idea. What do you think about it?" I was nervous. I truly wasn't sure what I wanted to hear. I had come to realize that it's one thing to imagine being able to satisfy two women. The reality might be completely otherwise. Melinda looked at me sideways and grinned, obviously seeing my anxiety.

"Do you want to do it?" she asked. I looked at her.

"You know I've always had a crush on you, Mel," I said. "The idea of making love with you has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. The thought of having you and Sandy at the same time is even more exciting to me. There is kind of a pressure factor, though. Performance anxiety, you know?"

"Well, that's up to you. But, Dan, we're all friends. I understand how guys are sometimes. I'm sure Sandy does, too. There shouldn't be pressure, just pleasure. We'd just have to be patient with each other." Now it seemed like she was trying to talk me into it! This was just too weird.

"What I'm asking, I guess, is whether you and Sandy really want to risk it? Because I've heard of couples trying things like this and having it blow up in their face. A lot of them end up getting a divorce over it." I noticed she still hadn't answered what she thought of the whole thing.

"We're secure enough," I told her. We were sitting in deck chairs side by side. I reached over and took her hand. She gave mine a squeeze. "But you still haven't said if you want to do it."

She grinned again. "I do," she said simply. Then she raised my hand to her lips and kissed it. I leaned toward her and kissed her lips. I refrained from sliding my tongue into her mouth, but just barely. Even though we had just decided to have sex together -- and with my wife! -- it still would have felt like infidelity to me at that point. Melinda seemed to understand. At least she didn't say anything.

We finished our beers and went inside for more. I challenged her to a game of cribbage. Melinda had almost beaten me when Sandy came home. Mel joined us again for dinner -- leftovers this time. We finally got down to discussing The Subject with all three of us together.

We set up ground rules. Mainly they were for everybody's comfort. Any of us, at any time, could call the whole thing off. No fault, no foul. Everybody remains friends and we just chalk it up to experience. Any individual act could also be declined. The one thing I noticed We didn't discuss was whether there might be interaction between the two of them. I certainly hoped so, but I was wise enough not to bring it up. Finally we agreed on the following Saturday afternoon -- two days away -- for our trial. I drove Mel down to where she was staying for the summer. Before she got out, she leaned over for a kiss. This time we both used our tongues. The kiss lasted a long time.

Saturday afternoon, Sandy drove into the driveway with Melinda. They seemed wired when they came in. I guess we all were. We had some wine and snacks. At Sandy's suggestion, we all got naked so we could become comfortable. While we sat around naked, eating cheese and crackers, I popped in a porn video I had picked from our collection. Of course it was one with a threesome. I peeked at both women out of the corner of my eye when the women on the tape were doing each other. They were definitely interested. My erection was a sure sign I was interested. Melinda blushed when I caught her eyeing it. I just laughed and pulled her hand over so she could feel it.

That started things. Before we retired to the bedroom, however, we decided to take a shower together. The shower I designed for my house is large. There is no tub, just a big tiled room with a shower head. I had designed it with the fantasy of sharing it with at least two other people. We all took turns in the middle, while the other two scrubbed and caressed. Neither Sandy nor Melinda seemed to have the slightest embarrassment, neither about having another woman's hands all over them, or putting their hands on another woman. Of course, I was in Hog Heaven when it was my turn in the middle!

There was a lot of kissing in the shower. The women didn't kiss each other, just me. I was only a little disappointed. We dried off and headed for the main event. We wouldn't have to worry about condoms. I'm vasectomized, and we knew we were all disease free. No holds barred, in other words.

We lay down with me in the middle. Kissing and caressing commenced. When I turned and bent to suck a Melinda nipple into my mouth, Sandy repositioned herself and wasted no time in taking my cock into hers. My hand slid down Mel's belly to her crotch. She was trimmed, but not shaven bare, like Sandy. Still, Melinda's pubes were limited to a patch just above her mound.

I urged Sandy to rejoin us up above. Now she was on the other side of Melinda from me. I again took a nipple into my lips. I motioned for Sandy to take the other one. She hesitated only a bit before fondling it and pinching it. Then she dipped her head and sucked. That quickly, she was turned on full to woman to woman sex. They both were. Melinda had obviously liked it when I was sucking her tit. When Sandy took her other one, however, she groaned deeply and clutched Sandy's head to her tightly.

I leaned up and watched a little while. Sandy, finding the other breast "unoccupied", used her hand to play with it. She alternated sucking each of Mel's tits, while tweaking the other one with her fingers. Melinda, by then, had her hands full of Sandy's tits. They were both moaning and almost frantic. It was obvious to me that this was something they had both wondered about and must have wanted to try for a long time. Maybe Melinda had done it before, but Sandy claimed to be a "same-sex virgin".

When Sandy raised her head and kissed Mel full on the lips I gasped. Both of them used their tongue. I moved down to taste Melinda's cunt. It is my favorite part of sex to go down on my partner. The aroma and taste of a sexually excited woman is the finest thing in the world to me. Melinda was no exception. She was slightly sweet, but still had the tangy, musky flavor that to me is woman. I wish I could bottle it. She spread her legs wide apart. I licked and sucked at her folds. A few minutes later, Sandy's hand was bumping the top of my head as she stroked Mel's clit. A few minutes after that, Melinda erupted in a tremendous orgasm.

I rolled back and Sandy dropped her mouth again to my cock. Melinda inverted herself and shared my dick with my wife. The feeling of two pairs of lips and two tongues on your dick is indescribable! Still, I wanted to hold off my first orgasm a while. I stopped them after a few more minutes.

Melinda rolled to her knees and pushed Sandy onto her back. While she began to treat my wife's cunt to a tongue bath, I moved up behind her. I first dropped down under her. I wanted to lick her some more. I also wanted to slide my tongue into her asshole. I didn't know whether she was used to ass play, but if she didn't like it she could stop me. She didn't stop me. She squealed, pushed back into me, and sucked Sandy's entire cunt into her mouth as I plumbed her rectum and wriggled my tongue in there like a worm. I fucked her butt with my tongue, driving her forward into Sandy's cunt until Sandy moaned out in her orgasmic pleasure.

I rose then to my knees and began to fuck Melinda from behind. Sandy turned around and got under us. I thought I knew what she had in mind, so I went slow enough that she could use her tongue on us both from time to time while she watched me fucking our friend.

"God! This looks so hot!" she said, her voice was muffled and interrupted by her licking and sucking at us. She kept telling us how beautiful and sexy it was to watch from that viewpoint, especially knowing it was us she was watching. I warned her before I started to pound seriously into Melinda's juicy cunt. She only watched from then on, until I groaned and exploded into Mel. When I stopped balls deep in Melinda, Sandy's tongue returned to lick and suck all the fluids that had escaped and were oozing out of Melinda around my cock. Her tongue on my cock at that point was exquisite torture, it was so sensitive from just climaxing. My hands were full of Melinda's tits then. I realized that Mel's head was once again between Sandy's thighs.

I slipped out of Melinda's depths. Sandy's mouth was waiting and she sucked my slightly softened cock entirely into her mouth. Melinda extricated herself and turned to watch a while.

We rested then. I got more wine, leaving the women fondling on the bed. when I returned, they had not moved. We didn't talk much while we rested. Just an occasional expression of wonder at the pleasures we had just shared. It occurred to me that sexual pleasure is one of those things that increase exponentially, something that is more than the sum of its parts.

As it turned out, my worrying about not being able to perform was unfounded. The sheer eroticism of being naked with two sexy women who wanted to suck and fuck me and each other gave me all the jolt my libido needed. The second round I slid my cock into Sandy while Melinda perched atop her face. Melinda leaned forward to kiss me. I directed her attention, too, to my nipples, which I love having sucked and nibbled -- even bitten hard. She was delighted, since she had never met a man who enjoyed it as much as I did. "Or admitted he did, anyway," she added.

Sandy is very multi-orgasmic. She came four more times before I deposited my second load into her cunt and we rested again. We sat around and talked and joked for a while. Sandy said something sarcastic to me and I warned her to be careful. I knew where we were going, but I was pretty sure it would be a surprise to Melinda. When Sandy kept up the attitude, I pulled her across my lap and spanked her, giving her fifteen good swats which turned her ass a bright pink. Melinda's eyes went wide, but she didn't say anything. I released my hold on Sandy and she sat up quickly, rubbing her ass.

"You wouldn't do that to Melinda, I bet! You probably couldn't!" she said. I wondered if she had rehearsed this on her own. She certainly hadn't mentioned it to me. But I was eager to play along.

"I would if she was as much a smart ass as you are!" I countered. Sandy looked at Melinda with a smile.

"Go on, Mel, tell him he isn't strong enough to wrestle you over his knee and paddle your naked ass." A light dawned in Mel's eyes. Sandy's remark was too well constructed, too graphic to be just a tossed off comment. Melinda smiled. she looked from Sandy to me and back.

"I don't think he could, Sandy," she said, and she raised her fists in the classic fighter pose. Sandy was to one side then. "but I'd like to see him try!" she added. I was fast and I had the element of surprise. I reached out and grabbed one of Mel's wrists, pulling her forward off her knees to her belly. I pounced on top of her, throwing a leg across hers. Her pretty ass was waiting my pleasure. Her struggles seemed genuine, but they were useless.

"How would you like it, Mel? Just my hand, or should I use a paddle?" She writhed then, really trying to get away. I held her fast.

"Warm her up with your hand, Dan," Sandy said.

"You fucking traitor!" Melinda yelled at Sandy. "I thought we were supposed to be together on this!" I punctuated her complaint with the smack of my hand on her left butt cheek. I held back, since I'd never spanked Melinda before. When I spanked Sandy (which I did frequently), I wailed on her, since I know she likes it that way. Melinda shrieked, "OW! Goddammit! Don't!" (SMACK!) "OW!, OW!" She was still wriggling. I rubbed my hand over her ass and pinched it a little before delivering several more swats. The last two were harder and stung my hand. Her vocalizing dropped away to a grunt with each swat. I felt that we had another convert with us.

danlbone
danlbone
23 Followers
12