Expanding Horizons

Story Info
It all began with an Internet story.
2.4k words
4.23
53k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember: This is a fictional story and not advice on how to behave.

It all started with a story that I read on the Internet. The story was about a couple who ended up trying out various acts of exhibitionism in public places. One part in particular stuck in my mind. It was where the wife in the story exposed herself to another bloke in a public restaurant with the husband telling his wife exactly what to do ...

My wife and I had been married for almost 15 years and while our sex life was OK, I had wanted to pep it up and make it a bit more exciting. The problem is, with kids and all of the usual daily chores, it is difficult to be spontaneous about anything. The other thing is - crazy as it sounds - it is almost easier to talk to (almost) strangers about your sexual fantasies than to someone very close to you who you love and trust. I spent a long time thinking about how to solve the predicament and then decided that I would just have to push the issue.

One day I went back onto the Internet and searched for the story that I had read. Once I'd found it, I printed it out and 'hid' it in amongst my underwear so that it was hidden but would/could be seen if someone went and looked in the drawer. Given that the only person likely to do this other than me was Paula - my wife - I just had to wait and see what happened.

Sure enough, I came back from work several days later to find Paula in a slightly edgy mood. I asked her what the matter was, but she said nothing. Later that evening, Paula was in the bathroom getting ready to go to bed. I looked quickly into the drawer to see that the story that I had so carefully position had indeed been moved. Heart thumping, I climbed into bed and acted as though nothing unusual was happening.

Paula came out of the bathroom dressed in a short silk nightie and climbed in next to me.

'I have something to discuss with you.'

'Yes? What?'

'What kind of kick are you on?'

'What do you mean?'

She stormed out of bed and went over to my drawer, returning to the bed with the story in her hand.

'What is this? Do you really need this kind of thing to get off?'

'Hey, it's just a story!'

'Right!'

'Look, it's not exactly a big deal Paula, it's just a story.'

'Does this kind of stuff really turn you on?'

The moment of truth. I decided to go for it.

'Actually, yes it does. I find the story quite a turn on.'

'And what about me? How do I fit into this sordid story?'

'Sordid? Have you even read the story?'

'Well, sort of ...'

'Then read it. Now!'

'No!'

'Then don't make such a big fuss - you can't comment if you haven't read the story yourself.'

'Hmm.'

Although I could see that she was pissed off, she picked up the paper and started reading. I watched with baited breath. After a minute or so her she started to get into the story and her breathing changed; becoming more regular and shallower.

Looking down at her exposed chest, I could see that her nipples had stiffened under her silk nightie, forming two small hard bumps on the gentle slopes of her flattened breasts. Her skin had become flushed at the base of her neck and the reddening spread down between her breasts.

'Does this really turn you on Thomas?' she asked.

Before I had a chance to answer, she reached down under the duvet and took hold of my already erect penis in her hand.

'I guess I already know the answer to my question!'

Keeping hold of my erect cock, she read the story to the end and then turned to me.

'Why does it turn you on?'

'Answer me one question first - does it turn you on?'

'Before I answer that, tell my why it turns you on while I ...'

Paula slipped down under the duvet and knelt between my thighs. Placing her hands on the inside of her thighs, she bobbed down and took the tip of my cock in her mouth.

'Well, I guess it's partly because it would turn me on to see another woman flashing her knickers at me in a restaurant ...'

The warm wetness of her mouth engulfed the crown of my penis as she slid her lips slowly down my shaft.

'... and the thought of another - good-looking bloke - getting an eyeful of your knickers also turns me on - as long as you were enjoying it too ...'

By now Paula was fellating me with her tongue, the tip of which was teasing the sensitive area on the underside of the crown. The first pulses of an approaching orgasm started my penis twitching. Noticing this, Paula slid one hand between my legs; she placed one finger on my anus and started gently teasing me as she worked my cock with her tongue. This was too much for me.

'Paula! I'm coming!'

Instead of pulling away as she usually did, she kept on bobbing up and down my erect cock until I came with a gasp and shuddered as my cock twitched repeatedly, my come shooting out into Paula's hot wet mouth as she took every drop of my love juices. As my orgasm subsided, she slid up my body and kissed me, the salty slipperiness of my come a foreign taste to my searching tongue.

As soon as I had recovered somewhat, I gently pushed Paula onto her back and started to slide down her slim body.

'Now it's your turn.'

'No, Thomas - I want you to touch me with your fingers.'

'But ...'

'No. Tell me how you imagine us doing it.'

'What do you mean?'

For a second I was confused as to what exactly she wanted from me.

'I want you to tell me what I would have to do if we were in that restaurant ...'

My heart started thumping wildly again. It had worked. The story had really turned her on!

'OK. I have invited you out to a rather posh restaurant in the city. I have told you to wear a white blouse and your cornflower-blue suit - the one with the skirt that comes half way up your thighs. You have a pair of matching blue high-heel shoes on.'

I slipped my hand down Paula's flat stomach and cupped her warm lightly-haired pubic mound. The tip of my index finger slid down her pubic valley until it reached her clitoris - a fragile wet 'tongue' nestling amongst a swollen pink cushion. Gently stroking it in small circles, I felt Paula's hips start to rock of their own accord in time with the motion of my finger.

'Keep going!'

'I have told you to wear your bright blue silk bra and matching panties. You had protested at first, saying that your bra would be visible through the white cotton blouse that you are wearing. Although this is true, I point out that as you are wearing a jacket, no-one will be able to see your bra anyway.

'As we are eating, I notice another couple at a table near us. He is dark-haired, slim and good-looking and dressed in a grey suit. His wife or girlfriend is slim, small-breasted, with jet-black hair and dressed in a long emerald-green skirt and a black silk blouse.

'Every time I look over, the bloke is looking at you. I tell you what is happening and tell you to turn your body slightly in the chair so that you are facing towards him. He half smiles as he sees what you have done. Then I tell you to open your legs slightly.'

By now Paula's breath is coming in short flat bursts and her hips are pushing hard against my finger as I let it trail gently up and down her pubic valley, careful to avoid direct contact with her clit.

'And then?'

'And then? That depends on whether you do what I tell you or not!'

'Yes, I'll do it!'

I didn't comment on her use of the present/future tense but filed it away for later and continued with the story.

'You open your legs slightly so that bloke is able to get a glimpse of bright blue silk between your thighs. I look around the almost-empty restaurant and see that no-one can see what is going on. I then tell you to spread your legs even further.

'You open your legs as far as the material of your skirt will allow. By now, your knicker-covered pussy is clearly visible and the guys' eyes are riveted on the blue silk that hides your sex. His partner obviously becomes aware of his lack of attention and turns around to see what he is looking at.'

'And then?'

'At first I think that she is going to flip out, and then her friend speaks to her across the table. She looks at us and then back to him before nodding. To our amazement, she turns to face us and lets her skirt - a wrap-around skirt of some light material - fall down either side of her legs. Then she opens her legs slightly to reveal long slim thighs and a small strip of light material at her crotch.

'The man speaks to her again and she nods once more. Looking back at us, she checks the restaurant and then opens her legs even further so that we have an unrestricted view of her crotch. She is wearing a pair of bright yellow cotton panties, the material of which is tightly stretched over her pussy so that the shape of her valley is visible to us - even though we are almost two metres away.'

'At this, you look around to check that everything is clear before lifting your bum briefly off the chair and tugging your skirt up over your hips to completely expose your knickers. The silk material has darkened where it becomes damp and the other two have a brief view if the bikini-style panties before you tug your skirt back down again.

'I lean over and tell you to go to the bathroom and to take your underwear off. I tell you that you have to carry the bra and panties openly when you return. Without a word, you stand up - leaving your jacket behind you - and head off to the bathroom. The other two watch you with a grin as you walk past them. As soon as you have gone, the man whispers new instructions to the woman. She is obviously unsure whether or not to follow them. Then she looks at me and smiles as she slides one hand down between her thighs and starts stroking herself through her bright yellow panties.

'It is now that you return. You saunter across towards us, the bra and knickers hanging casually in one hand, your hard little nipples clearly visible through the thin cotton of your blouse. On reaching the man, you smile down at him and hand him your knickers - I am stunned at your audacity. Sitting down, you swiftly tug your skirt back over your thighs and expose your neatly trimmed pussy.'

'Oh, God Thomas, I'm going to come! Tell me more!'

'At this, the woman smiles and reaches down to take of her own panties. As she leans back and spreads her thighs once more, we are treated to the sight of a beautiful pubic mound; the pitch-black pubic hair is trimmed so short that it is little more than a dousy covering, exposing her pubic valley.

As the man once again speaks, she picks up her panties and walks over to us and hands them to me. The bright yellow cotton is warm and damp in my hand. Returning to their table she takes the Paula's blue silk knickers and sits down before sliding the knickers on and pulling them up. We have a brief glimpse of her almost shaved pussy before it disappears behind the soft silk. She leans back in her chair and lets her legs fall apart giving us a perfect view of her knicker-covered pussy. The silk has darkened where it has become damp and clings to the folds of her lips - an open invitation to burying one's face in her crotch.

I look at them briefly at the yellow cotton panties in my hand before giving them to you without a word. You put them on and pull them up tight so that the bright yellow material forms a smooth image of your pussy through which I can make out your pubic hair.'

'Oh, fuck it - I'm ... I'm ... coming!'

Paula tensed up and thrust herself against my hand as she came, grabbing my arm with her hands and turning to kiss me. As the orgasm subsided, she gradually relaxed back against me.

'Oh, wow. That was horny!'

'For me too.'

She reached back and felt my throbbing cock.

'Wow. This stuff really does turn you on doesn't it?'

'Yes - you just didn't want to believe me or to hear about it.'

'I have changed my mind - I want to hear all about it. But now I need this inside me!'

Pushing her bum towards me, she guided my cock into her from behind. Her pussy was soaking wet and deliciously warm as it engulfed me. I reach around and slid my hands under her silk nightie to cup her small breasts. The nipples were hard and I played with them between my thumbs and forefingers as we made love. Already I could feel the first twangs of my approaching orgasm.

Dropping my hands to her hips, I pulled her against me with each thrust so that her soft warm bum bumped against my pelvis as my cock thrust deep inside her. With a grunt I came and shot my come deep inside her before falling back exhausted; my throbbing penis still buried to the hilt as I caught my breath again.

Later - having washed and crawled back into bed - we cuddled up together.

'Thomas?'

'Hmm.'

Thank you. I never thought that something like that would turn me on.'

'I'm glad it does.

With that, we turned off the light and fell asleep.

To be continued...